Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! (8092 Views)

Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? / Men! Come And See Your Substitute Ohh! / Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
It’s weekend, I don’t work today, so don’t tell me I am jobless. Also pardon some of my post you might have come across that didn’t go well with you.

I just finished rolling weed and smoked some. I was sitting at the balcony watching this married neighbor of mine chyking a fine lady few blocks from my block. I know he was chyking her because I know him too well. He’s married to a beautiful wife and two kids.

So something occurred to me, if you, a married man starts keeping side chicks, let’s accept the truth with facts, your marriage is doomed the moment you start it. Wifey might be getting lazy, getting big stomach, not looking sexy anymore. Etc, but keeping a side chick or moving from one lady to another will worsen it.

Majority of homes tears apart because of a side chick. Fact!! When you start keeping side chicks, your home looses its glow because your heart is else where, you start judging your wife’s every action, her shape, big tummy and her excesses irritates you or doesn’t even bother you. You never want to spend time at home anymore, you start lying uncontrollably to cover tracks.

The worst part of it all is, your wife starts having a bitter and heavy heart because she’s suspecting you of trying to break the home.

Now, tell me how you’ll have a beautiful, successful, blissful and happy home when your heart is no longer at your home and your wife’s heart is not at peace with you, and the home. When your wife is not at peace with you, but you know you are guilty as charged, believe me, it has a negative effect on you and your home in a level you’ll never understand. smiley

Why get married in the first place if we are not really ready to “STAY MARRIED”.

Men are polygamous in nature, Yes we know that, but you see, that is one of the problem that was created along with this world, the creator of this world is very crafty. angry He created marriage as a union of one man and a woman, which is widely accepted. HE also created men to be polygamous so that the same men that hand picked a woman for themselves and marry, will also use the same hand to destroy the union with his polygamous madness.

There’s no other solution other than to use your brain. You can never have a happy home when your heart is not home and your wives heart is bitter towards you and your home.

There’s no two ways about it, when you start meeting other women, you just open doors to so many problems beyond your controls.

When a man attentions gets divided, it’s a major hit on his home. Larger part of his money starts going out, less comes home, your once beautiful wife no longer matters, you just can’t wait for that time you are going to spend with your side chick, you now see your marriage as a trap and not what you got into it for. Your wife starts feeling bitter, she could wish your car break down when you are going for a business appointment but her heart tells her you are going to meet your side chick.

The union is broken already. It might not prosper

Another alternative is to marry two wives or as many as you wish only if your wife consent to it and you are rich.

But if you are a one man, one woman person, hold yourself and use your sense. This world we live in is a mystery, most problems we face everyday has always been there, it was created from the beginning, it is now left for you to avoid them. Only then you will see the beauty of marriage and a happy lifetime.

Marry wisely, this is the only secret to having a happy ever after marriage and long life.

This post goes to the female folks too.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! by Xcecutive: 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
Wait oo, Op sense worked best when he got high. Does that mean weed improves brainpower?

I have never had it, but I will have ten rolls tonight. If weed could make Stupidity this reasonable.
House I recommend you should try it too. Just for maximum sense nothing more oo. grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! by Aammee77: 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
This your kush is of a high grade, nice one

15 Likes

Re: Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! by MarianaTrench: 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
Polygamy is the way to go, the earlier we accept that fact the better!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! by tooth4tooth: 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
This what we called positive effect of weed. That Op is this reasonable after taking weed does not mean weed is for everyone. Weed smokers like the Op are very few grin

Buba clack grin

15 Likes

Re: Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! by Rayd502(m): 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
The grade of the weed u smoked is top notch...Nice epistle.

10 Likes

Re: Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! by ouzo1(m): 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2020
Op as u see better supply today,u don turn marriage counselor abi

7 Likes

Re: Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! by lilianofentse(f): 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
I never knew you could be this sensible.
I'm shocked

8 Likes

Re: Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! by OKOATA(m): 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
Stupidity is so pained because the lady the married man is chyking is his GF so he’s hurt. grin

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! by arthorjnr(m): 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
OKOATA:
Stupidity is so pained because the lady the married man is chyking is his GF so he’s hurt. grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! by Rayd502(m): 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2020
lilianofentse:
I never knew you could be this sensible.
I'm shocked

The weed elevated his thought process,that's why the epistle is so nicely put and sensible.Allow the effects to wear out and he will be back to his normal self.

5 Likes

Re: Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! by franklingud(m): 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
Weed sometimes gives inspiration.

To musicians, doctors, engineers, etc

And to you OP, keep it up.
Re: Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
too long.

but the woman caused it.. why would she be getting fat and be having big stomach instead of growing big nyash and looking sexy

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! by Alfather: 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
Op u fit eat only one type of ogbonlo every day of your life, Talk truth.

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
Alfather:
Op u fit eat only one type of ogbonlo every day of your life, Talk truth.
it's all about perspective.
Re: Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! by Theomarvelus(m): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
when you take weed and drink milk, this is the result, op abeg dey take weed so that you will be talking sense, You will never stop as long as its giving you sense .amen grin
Re: Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! by Alfather: 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
Jessewhyte:
it's all about perspective.
op to exchange ogbonlo with egusi, na bad thing again.
Re: Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
It's normal bro, if you really committed AF instead of gaining divided emotions, why not use the same energy in making her look fit, I've seen girls that are not married that looks.........talk more of a woman that gives birth and take care of the kids at least 90% of her life to not have such body changes.

Secondly as a husband too I hope you're not loosing sharp too, cause some will just end up getting large trunk stomachs, and they won't even bother to know if she likes it or not but instead they love you just the way you are.

Just like the op said many problems started way long, I know girls get their own for body, but honestly.

Women are a wonderful creatures from God.

biGDhAp:
too long.

but the woman caused it.. why would she be getting fat and be having big stomach instead of growing big nyash and looking sexy
Re: Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! by Alfather: 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
Alfather:
op to exchange ogbonlo soup with egusi soup na bad thing again.
Re: Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
It's not, we ain't talking about diet here man, that's why I'm telling you it's all about perspective, and you have to change yours sir.
Alfather:
op to exchange ogbonlo with egusi, na bad thing again.
Re: Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! by Alfather: 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
Alfather:
op to exchange ogbonlo soup with egusi soup na bad thing again.
Re: Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
Jessewhyte:
It's normal bro, if you really committed AF instead of gaining divided emotions, why not use the same energy in making her look fit, I've seen girls that are not married that looks.........talk more of a woman that gives birth and take care of the kids at least 90% of her life to not have such body changes.

Secondly as a husband too I hope you're not loosing sharp too, cause some will just end up getting large trunk stomachs, and they won't even bother to know if she likes it or not but instead they love you just the way you are.

Just like the op said many problems started way long, I know girls get their own for body, but honestly.

Women are a wonderful creatures from God.

.. whatever

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! by Alfather: 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
Jessewhyte:
It's not, we ain't talking about diet here man, that's why I'm telling you it's all about perspective, and you have to change yours sir.
op the ogbonlo soup means (black chekes) and the egusi soup means(fair chekes)to swap na bad thing again.

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! by ollypass: 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2020
Am a lol green in the ears, why is everyone assuming he took hi grade kush
Re: Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! by Azeh(m): 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
As in eh
Re: Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! by okoroemeka(m): 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
does it means if a married man has a spare girl or girls apart from his wife he is forced to love her or them all,a good husband will loves his wife and family first provide all necessary things for them and also he may if he likes has a side chick for strictly fvcking and settle purpose only,it's is fools that fall in love with side chicks and forget their family,for a real player family first
Re: Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! by tropaz(m): 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
Side chicks is also the fastest route to poverty and badlucks...

I'm talking from experience...

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! by Lamanii22(f): 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
Really... Have you read what you just wrote after the weed has worn off? And did it make sense to you? If yes, then i'm impressed lol
Re: Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! by welturebotanical: 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
OP posted on family n romance section.. Lol.
Re: Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! by Ryda(m): 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
O.p do you still have some weed left?
Re: Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! by SHABASHA(f): 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
Xcecutive:
Wait oo, Op sense worked best when he got high. Does that mean weed improves brainpower?

I have never had it, but I will have ten rolls tonight. House I recommend you should try it too. Just for maximum sense nothing more oo. grin
his own gave him wisdom your own fit make you shout mad .ooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) / Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. / Why I Don't Date Slim Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.