Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) (55214 Views)

Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady / Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by tiwasiaife(m): 12:08am On May 28, 2017
GIFTEDPLANNERS:
is it your life. men don't make ladies cum and they are selfish too. as soon as a man cum he is off the shoe. ladies deserve better than just getting weeetttt

So for this reason u must have a bae by urside pending when men start to give u orgasm?
ALU emeee!
Ekwensu echie deacon

5 Likes

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by Nobody: 12:19am On May 28, 2017
calling their female friends bestie has nothing to do with being a lesbian.if una see real lesbian una no go even know say na lesbian.

2 Likes

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by dasparrow: 12:22am On May 28, 2017
egbojay:
Women are only meant for pleasure don't allow their hooks to get into u wen u r tru with dem let dem go

Like your father let your mother go. You see with this kind of mindset, you wonder why an increasing number of women don't trust men. I pity those women that will open their legs for men with your kind of reasoning. Your father let your mother go after he got tired of her vargina and you ended you being raised by wolves.
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by dasparrow: 12:24am On May 28, 2017
pocohantas:
Nigerian men are beginning to lose it.
A lady has plenty male friends, she must be screwing one or more of them...she has plenty female friends, she is a lesbian.

She doesn't have female friends, women hate themselves.

Be like unemployment dey worry plenty of una.

I hope your mothers and sisters are among the plenty lesbians, please don't exempt them as usual.

You will live long.
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by Nobody: 12:25am On May 28, 2017
tiwasiaife:

So for this reason u must have a bae by urside pending when men start to give u orgasm?
ALU emeee!
Ekwensu echie deacon
no jus go give ursef heart attack grin

1 Like

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by Nobody: 12:31am On May 28, 2017
ikp120:
Their sexual system is built in such a way that both males and females can satisfy them sexually without side effects.

Ladies are naturally bisexual if you look at it critically.

S|ex toys u mean

1 Like

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by Nobody: 12:35am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Hahahahhahaaha

The wedding I went for last week at Ekewan road I went to the back of the hotel, near the generator house and I ran into the bride pressing the boobs of her chief bridesmaid.

They were shocked as fück to see me

It was a lovely sight and I walked back happily to the hall with my healthy erection pitying for the unfortunate groom.

unfortunate or lucky groom?,wouldn't yhu like to be in his shoes?, if yhu say NO, yhur healthy erection say OTHERWISE.

my wife's girlfriend is my girlfriend biko.

3 Likes

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by solpat(m): 12:45am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Hahahahhahaaha

The wedding I went for last week at Ekewan road I went to the back of the hotel, near the generator house and I ran into the bride pressing the boobs of her chief bridesmaid.

They were shocked as fück to see me

It was a lovely sight and I walked back happily to the hall with my healthy erection pitying for the unfortunate groom.

Lol. Na Benin you dey? Which hotel this kain nonsense happen

1 Like

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by Nobody: 12:46am On May 28, 2017
pocohantas:

Leave that one. All the plenty homosexuals in Nigeria, which body parts are they using? I wonder why some of them think they can know so much about themselves and about women at the same time.

My own is, let their mothers and sisters be part of the lesbians. That's all...

Its not rocket science darling... we simply seperate the chaff from the wheat... it's not our fault our mothers and sisters always win win win _no matter what !

1 Like

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by solpat(m): 12:47am On May 28, 2017
tiwasiaife:

ALU emeee!
Ekwensu echie deacon

cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by colbankz(m): 12:48am On May 28, 2017
MMMscam:

Wow, do you know women are sexually "compatible" to have sex with inanimate objects like dildos and sex gadgets; and "compatible" to have sex with certain animals in the primates and equestrian categories like horses, chimpanzees etc? Hence going by your so-called 'critical' logic, if accurate, then naturally women are multisexual organisms that can get sex from whomever or whatever, and thus, are only built for nothing other than to be the sex machine of the entire compatible ecosystem..................
Can you now see how stupid your logic is? Your critical thinking skill is disgraceful. Go and make friends with intelligent people so that you can learn how to think properly.
c as u finish d guy

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by Nobody: 12:50am On May 28, 2017
MMMscam:

Wow, do you know women are sexually "compatible" to have sex with inanimate objects like dildos and sex gadgets; and "compatible" to have sex with certain animals in the primates and equestrian categories like horses, chimpanzees etc? Hence going by your so-called 'critical' logic, if accurate, then naturally women are multisexual organisms that can get sex from whomever or whatever, and thus, are only built for nothing other than to be the sex machine of the entire compatible ecosystem..................
Can you now see how stupid your logic is? Your critical thinking skill is disgraceful. Go and make friends with intelligent people so that you can learn how to think properly.
I died.
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by Ashley86400: 12:51am On May 28, 2017
ikp120:
Their sexual system is built in such a way that both males and females can satisfy them sexually without side effects.

It's actually the same with males.There's no significant side effects,though ignorant people think otherwise.
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by ikp120(m): 12:53am On May 28, 2017
Ashley86400:

It's actually the same with males.There's no significant side effects,though ignorant people think otherwise.
So anal diseases such as leaking and cancer are not side effects? They're blessings from above ba?

3 Likes

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by Nobody: 12:58am On May 28, 2017
ikp120:

thus yhur logic gather flaws sha.

don't b deceive, don't base yhur logic on pure masculine ego, all humans are bisexual in naturally, many things define attraction one of those thing is choice,environment blah blah blah.

woman just have a slightly higher tendency than men to adhere to that part, sexuality/sensual in general is not a masculine thing,its a feminine thing.both sexes have it,one more than the other.

1 Like

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by Ashley86400: 1:06am On May 28, 2017
ikp120:
So anal diseases such as leaking and cancer are not side effects? They're blessings from above ba?
I'd like to throw an anatomy book at your face. What is "leaking"? What is "cancer"? From the anus? Your rectum which leads to the anus is usually empty until about 4 minutes before you feel like taking a shit. Cancer is formed by cells that grow uncontrollably and do not die. .so how do these apply?
Instead of googling what you don't know you'll be mentioning words passed from mouth to mouth.
Some will even more ignorantly say having anal sex makes you end up wearing diapers (they will say Pampers- as if it's the only brand), how foolish is that? The anus is a muscle,and no matter how stretched it is,it'll get returned back closed to its normal size ,just like it does after you take a shit.
Why do some gay men (not all of them do) have anal sex? Unlike women who have no prostate,men regardless of sexuality have their prostate gland connected to the wall of their rectum and this gives a very pleasurable feeling if stimulated either with a finger or a d**k.
And you don't have to be gay to enjoy that. .cause the feeling is the same for men regardless of wether they're gay or not. .many straight men enjoy getting this from their wives and girlfriends in an act called "pegging". .this in turn helps to spice up their sex lives instead of doing the same boring s**t every time. .get educated in issues you have no clues about and stop talking like an air-head.
The moral of the story is-
. .if all anuses leaked and caused cancer gay men would cease to exist. .
Since this hasn't happened. . .

4 Likes

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by ikp120(m): 1:16am On May 28, 2017
Ashley86400:

I'd like to throw an anatomy book at your face. What is "leaking"? What is "cancer"? From the anus? Your rectum which leads to the anus is usually empty until about 4 minutes before you feel like taking a shit. Cancer is formed by cells that grow uncontrollably and do not die. .so how do these apply?
Instead of googling what you don't know you'll be mentioning words passed from mouth to mouth.
Some will even more ignorantly say having anal sex makes you end up wearing diapers (they will say Pampers- as if it's the only brand), how foolish is that? The anus is a muscle,and no matter how stretched it is,it'll get return back closed to its normal size ,just like it does after you take a shit. . .if all anuses leaked and caused cancer gay men would cease to exist. .
http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/22/stiched-anus-thrice-wore-pampers-years-repented-nigerian-gay/

https://www.cancer.org/cancer/anal-cancer/causes-risks-prevention/risk-factors.html

Go and argue with them bro. Hehehehehe grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by popizaino(m): 1:57am On May 28, 2017
glowryhaa:
grin This life sef don't have too much male frnds... Don't hv too much female friends.... Who will now be our frnds?
cat my sister
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by 2buffagain(m): 3:09am On May 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Whether your woman is having lots of female OR male friends, so long as she is happy, respects YOU and your union, it's all good.

Yes, there are many undercover lesbians out there, just as there is many undercover gay dudes having gfs. should we stop our partners from having any friends and let them be miserable?! Hell no... Let them be themselves, and if they are indeed on the "down low" then drop them, but no need to poison your mind by thinking the worse.

If you can't even trust your partner, then what are you doing dating them?

Personally, and I've said this before, I don't care if my girl likes girls.
It just makes things....interesting. A lot of possibilities.

1 Like

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by PastorandMentor(m): 3:23am On May 28, 2017
grin cheesy madam cum. You wan release and you want a woman to do it for you. Oloshi
GIFTEDPLANNERS:
is it your life. men don't make ladies cum and they are selfish too. as soon as a man cum he is off the shoe. ladies deserve better than just getting weeetttt

1 Like

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by IamShakti: 3:37am On May 28, 2017
A married woman has many girlfriends they say she must be lesbian. She has male friends who she still talks to after marriage, they say she must be bleeping them. In conclusion , Nigerians want married women to cut all social ties because their miserable selves can't handle a wife with a social life. Flee from such insecure weird thinking low life creatures. Flee!
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:06am On May 28, 2017
2buffagain:

Personally, and I've said this before, I don't care if my girl likes girls.
It just makes things....interesting. A lot of possibilities.

Same here, but I will always seek to be her "main" dish (I don't play 2nd best, lol), thus her bisexual side being more like a snack/extra. So, a well grounded hetero woman with a very open and adventurous mind will fit me just fine, compared to a woman still playing Russian roulette with her sexuality.
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by Nobody: 4:07am On May 28, 2017
Ashley86400:

Some will even more ignorantly say having anal sex makes you end up wearing diapers (they will say Pampers- as if it's the only brand), how foolish is that? The anus is a muscle,and no matter how stretched it is,it'll get return back closed to its normal size ,just like it does after you take a shit. . .if all anuses leaked and caused cancer gay men would cease to exist. .

Oh ... I'm dizzy. I don't care if you like men but I am appalled and worried if you refuse to acknowledge the consequences of your actions.

No freedom without responsibility

Pitts, Marian K., et al. "What do gay men know about human papillomavirus? Australian gay men's knowledge and experience of anal cancer screening and human papillomavirus." Sexually Transmitted Diseases 34.3 (2007): 170-173.
The objective of this study was to determine levels of experience and knowledge
concerning anal dysplasia, anal Pap smear tests, and human papillomavirus (HPV) among
gay and other homosexually active men.

1 Like

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by Nobody: 5:57am On May 28, 2017
popizaino:
cat my sister
I like cats Sha grin
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by Nobody: 6:00am On May 28, 2017
lefulefu:
calling their female friends bestie has nothing to do with being a lesbian.if una see real lesbian una no go even know say na lesbian.
Help me and tell them otongue

1 Like

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by introvertme: 6:10am On May 28, 2017
pocohantas:
A lady has plenty male friends, she must be screwing one or more of them...she has plenty female friends, she is a lesbian.

I hope your mothers and sisters are among the plenty lesbians, please don't exempt them as usual.

No one says that .

Its OK to have female friends,but when conversations are laced with "baby,honey, sweets or dah kissing emoticon"
There's a problem, this was the exact thing I told my sis cos all her friends from skul often do that..

I used to tease her about being lez,until the day I decided to find out about the murdaforkers that were her friends

Lolz ,my ears can't unhear the nonsense I discovered,b4 she b dey defend dem say na d way girls dey do.I just smile cos some girls I know still dey do the same "baby,honey, sweets or dah kissing emoticon" and one of dem b lez

Sis con dey silent grin

What's the essence of this epistle?
Dem no dey write lesbian or gay on forehead !!!

Excuse my pidgin and abbreviations.

5 Likes

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by vislabraye(m): 7:02am On May 28, 2017
ikp120:

Quite a number of ladies have either kissed or smooched another lady b4. I had a lady friend who told me she had kissed another lady before. There's another one I met at Silverbird cinema years ago. She told me that she loves ladies a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by VanBommel(m): 7:23am On May 28, 2017
pocohantas:

come on stop running your noise piece like a locomotive undecided can't you see that it's a girl that posted abi your brain have started experiencing plate tectonics as usual undecided

2 Likes

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by krak101(m): 7:34am On May 28, 2017
Charliiee:
If a chic has too many male friends, you'll call her a ho. If she has too many female friends, she's a lesbian? I guess girls are not allowed to have friends then.
Then she's a haemophrodite if she doesn't have friends. Long story short it's a crime to be a girl

1 Like

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by doe: 8:00am On May 28, 2017
Too many male friends also mean say she dey collect from all of them abi? Jeez!
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by alen4smith(m): 8:06am On May 28, 2017
adajoe555:
if his girlfriend is that way must he generalized it to all Uniport graduate..Must he take one person to judge others.... metcheeew

the thing pain you no be small

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.