Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) (40916 Views)

Security Operative Shoots Lady During Uche Nwosu’s Event In Owerri. Photos / SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) / Policeman Shoots Young Boy Dead In Jos,lands 2 Others In Hospital(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by tutudesz: 10:30am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
RIP to him
Because SARS will still come for him

After watching the video, I admit the SARS officer shot in self defense.
What right thinking Nigerian confronts an armed policeman in front of his patrol Squad?

It's either his village people were playing his death drum for him to dance to

Or

He took a mixture of Sapele water and Oghara weed.
Im small talisman dey give am mind to confrot police... Iranu
SARS is something else in Delta state O! do you how many innocent people they have killed? Imagine sitting with your guy and the next thing SARS will show up say he just robbed someone 1min ago
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by tutudesz: 10:33am On May 28, 2017
kenny5811:
(SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The
Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video)...
& my question is, watin d young man do?
if him hands dey clean make him call falana sharp sharp drag FG to court nd claim N10b damages.
he incident happen in Eku and that SARS haunting ground when ever they need money,so the youth decided to fight back this time!

3 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by SeniorZato(m): 10:33am On May 28, 2017
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by SeniorZato(m): 10:34am On May 28, 2017
Its only in Nigeria that u can hear news like this one
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by SeniorZato(m): 10:34am On May 28, 2017
Red blood cells wasted

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Nobody: 10:34am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
RIP to him

What right thinking Nigerian confronts an armed policeman in front of his patrol Squad?

Or

I didn't watch the video but if the young man was unarmed and didn't physically attacked the armed sars man, then he needs justice ASAP. Also the Nigerian police should do something to checkmate it from happening again. It's a shame

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Phonefanatic: 10:35am On May 28, 2017
I can bet it won't end well for those Sars guys at that scene. Looking at the white Acura parked there it's obvious it's usual Sars harassment when they see a young dude in flashy car.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by nephemmy(m): 10:36am On May 28, 2017
SARS must be restructured, that's what you get when cultists and thugs are employed in the force. I blame the federal government for not doing nothing about cases of officers abusing power. lol SMH

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by WIZGUY69(m): 10:37am On May 28, 2017
grin You no fit shoot!
You no fit shoot..!!
Most of the people insulting the sars guy here didn't watch the video...
I hate NPF with passion... But in this scenario.. It's not their fault... They are even professional by shooting the guy on the leg cool
Only God know wetin de Ginger that guy grin

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by NwaObinkita: 10:45am On May 28, 2017
akpasubi777:

I didn't watch the video but if the young man was unarmed and didn't physically attacked the armed sars man, then he needs justice ASAP. Also the Nigerian police should do something to checkmate it from happening again. It's a shame

Help yourself sir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfUc9Umxb4c
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by otokx(m): 10:45am On May 28, 2017
The police should investigate this matter.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Nobody: 10:45am On May 28, 2017
horlareey:
It's very wrong to attack a armed policeman... Salutes the guy's courage..

Salute ke ?? shocked shocked.

That was suicidal. He seems to be attacking the armed police man. That wasn't very wise.

The police man was moving away from him but he wouldn't relent. He was clearly offensive towards an armed police man.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Nobody: 10:49am On May 28, 2017
WIZGUY69:
grin You no fit shoot!
You no fit shoot..!!
Most of the people insulting the sars guy here didn't watch the video...
I hate NPF with passion... But in this scenario.. It's not their fault... They are even professional by shooting the guy on the leg cool
Only God know wetin de Ginger that guy grin

Warri weed cool shocked shocked.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by xdos(m): 10:49am On May 28, 2017
From the recorded video, if the guy shot on the leg was same guy rushing the armed officer, then he is the one at fault. Why would he attack the SARS guy? Even in developed country, you attack a force man this way, you would be shot.
The SARS guy was professional enough to only aim at the leg. For me, he shot in self defense.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Kdon2: 10:50am On May 28, 2017
This is the most stwpid post ever on nairaland. If u cant make sensible post why dont you just keep your reckless thoughts to yourself. So in your befuddled mind lawlessness is okay... Why do you then arrest criminals since they are bunch of lawless persons? SMH.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by osasmedic(m): 10:51am On May 28, 2017
But what will make a guy harass, dare nd chase afta a policeman who is armed? Na so eku jazz come dey very effective?
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by otokx(m): 10:53am On May 28, 2017
The police authorities should order an investigation but its not wise confronting an armed police man in Nigeria.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Mpanyi: 10:55am On May 28, 2017
Instead of some people blaming SARS, they are blaming people for confronting SARS who they call bad names at the same time. It's hard to understand how an average Nigerian psyche works.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by donttouch: 10:59am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin lipsrsealed
SMH for SARS...
I weep for the Nigerian Police Force

I'm waiting for the Police Command to deny the incident...
They will say the SARS man is even a Fulani Herdsman and not a policeman.

Stop spewing rubbish. If you are that SARS man, in that situation, what will you do? Or if he is your subordinate, what will be your advice is such situation?
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by ylaa(f): 11:00am On May 28, 2017
U r very correct bros. No sane man would dare even policeman with a gun.

cryquote author=NwaObinkita post=56940751]RIP to him

Or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfUc9Umxb4c[/quote]
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by LordOfNaira: 11:01am On May 28, 2017
Was he trying to take the rifle from the policeman

Some people don't even have pity for themselves. The policeman kept on moving back to avoid shooting and the idiot kept on daring him to shoot. What the policeman did was out of self defence in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by SalamRushdie: 11:03am On May 28, 2017
That officer clearly shot in self defence ..the dude was luck to get out alive , try that stunt with the Nigerian Army and I bet you you it would be a bloody carnage
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Nobody: 11:07am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
RIP to him

Or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfUc9Umxb4c

Man, those guys got the balls you would never have; persons like you who are lily livered gives the government more reason to keep fucking us in the ass. The oppression by SARS around that area is becoming so uncontrollable. As clearly seen from the video, they were probably trying to harass the young man who owns the white Honda cross tour, and most likely, the young man had loyal goons around that vicinity.

On behalf of every struggling youth, I say NO to the oppression from SARS... Every successful youth na yahoo boy for their eyes. What Rubbish.

Thank you.

10 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by 2shure: 11:14am On May 28, 2017
I got an ak 47 with a supressor
And to God who made me
Any fucking day these pussys continue this shiiit
Stra8 up headshots.
No shooting at random for sars bastards
Why shoot an unarmed Bleep
If its not 4 yahoo guys
U guys 2ud af been dead and buriee and forgotten.
Piece of shiiit

Omar is coming
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by NwaObinkita: 11:15am On May 28, 2017
dame134:

Man, those guys got the balls you would never have; persons like you who are lily livered gives the government more reason to keep fucking us in the ass. The oppression by SARS around that area is becoming so uncontrollable. As clearly seen from the video, they were probably trying to harass the young man who owns the white Honda cross tour, and most likely, the young man had loyal goons around that vicinity.

On behalf of every struggling youth, I say NO to the oppression from SARS... Every successful youth na yahoo boy for their eyes. What Rubbish.

Thank you.

Truth be told..

Which successful youth in that area is not a yahoo boy or into some crime of some sort
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by jd1986(m): 11:17am On May 28, 2017
WAR!!!
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by preciousmaro: 11:25am On May 28, 2017
Ngasky:
Hmmmn. Foolishness of the highest order, why would he challenge an armed personal holding weapon with live rounds?
This is a clear case of self defence. Or does he think that weapon is for show?
This SARS personal was very lenient he would have killed him. Ask the US police what would they do in this scenario?!
A single bullet between the eyes
There is nothing like self defense here, the Sars personal was ready to shoot that guy and had it been he did not challenge him he would have had a clear shot and that guy will be dead

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by micflo28(m): 11:25am On May 28, 2017
SARS are good match for troublesome cult, yahoo and armed robber boys especially in delta and Edo. They only know how to cut corners to make quick money. Organ sells in Malaysia is most patronised by them. shocked : tongue
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Douglaufuoma(m): 11:31am On May 28, 2017
[quote author=dame134 post=56952164]

Thank you. [/quotetry and pass out an accurate informatiin, you can't fight a man with gun. advise ur people, sars don't just come out like that without civil unrest in that area. there are many cities in nigeria were sars cannot enter, not that they scared, know, its because people there behave themselves. you cannot carry fire wood infected with ants into your house and you will not have the lizard as a guest. call your brothers to order and sars will leave the town
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by ignis: 11:31am On May 28, 2017
Wisdom 101 teaches that you never argue/challenge a man with gun.
Anyways the SARS squad are upto 5, why can't they just arrest the guy without shooting?
Will an american police in similar scenario shoot?
Both the SARS officer and Victim are wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) / Notorious Robber Sticks Out Tongue For His ''Haters'' After Being Arrested. PICS / Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.