Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) (40897 Views)

Security Operative Shoots Lady During Uche Nwosu’s Event In Owerri. Photos / SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) / Policeman Shoots Young Boy Dead In Jos,lands 2 Others In Hospital(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Nobody: 11:35am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Truth be told..

Which successful youth in that area is not a yahoo boy or into some crime of some sort

He that is without sin should cast the first Stone. Bros, see ehn, those guys they recruit into SARS do not befit the job rule suited for them... They are mostly criminals and ex, or even present confra men... So tell me, why should they have the impetus to harass young men albeit the young man is into some crime of sorts.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Nobody: 11:38am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
RIP to him
Because SARS will still come for him

After watching the video, I admit the SARS officer shot in self defense.
What right thinking Nigerian confronts an armed policeman in front of his patrol Squad?

It's either his village people were playing his death drum for him to dance to

Or

He took a mixture of Sapele water and Oghara weed.
Im small talisman dey give am mind to confrot police... Iranu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfUc9Umxb4c
Not confronting reckless men with arms is the reason we are being oppressed till date. Go back to history all modern societies once confronted men with arms, will people die? Yes, without a lot of bloodshed it won't be successful.Success in that confrontation always lead to a better society. The way SARS acts in our society only make right thinking people turn hooligans . One of the greatest societies today was formed by those considered rebels, hooligans without weapon. But look at them today.

4 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by wickedtuna: 11:39am On May 28, 2017
Yahoo boys obviously
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by MMMscam: 11:39am On May 28, 2017
He saw him get shot and still was asking 1million times, "He shoot am"? grin Delta people can make someone laugh like a hyena grin

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by chidekings(m): 11:40am On May 28, 2017
Some people can be foolish. Na so this guy wan waste him life
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Fourwinds: 11:55am On May 28, 2017
horlareey:
It's very wrong to attack a armed policeman... Salutes the guy's courage..
e for just die throw way... Salute d SARS man for caution
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by tdayof(m): 11:56am On May 28, 2017
That was a damn self defence.

Try this in the US and you'll get shot 17 times straight on your chest.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by tdayof(m): 12:00pm On May 28, 2017
Mpanyi:
Instead of some people blaming SARS, they are blaming people for confronting SARS who they call bad names at the same time. It's hard to understand how an average Nigerian psyche works.

Mr, try this Shiit in a developed country and the police will put some rounds in your head.

During a search and stop in US, put your hand in your pocket alone without being asked to and some rounds will be in your head.

That's a damn self defence. A US police shot a military guy when he tried to bring out his ID from his pocket .

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:10pm On May 28, 2017
All these people commenting sha! I just dey laff
You are just showing that you live in Lagos. This here is Niger Delta things.

Its the SARS boys that should be scared right now not the "youth" in the video.
Did you listen when at the end the guy with the camera said ''make we enter Eku, make we enter Eku..." Have you any idea what that means? Make a guess.
Only the Army can stop the looming clash.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Fourwinds: 12:12pm On May 28, 2017
Kdon2:
This is the most stwpid post ever on nairaland. If u cant make sensible post why dont you just keep your reckless thoughts to yourself. So in your befuddled mind lawlessness is okay... Why do you then arrest criminals since they are bunch of lawless persons? SMH.
excuse me.... Did u watch d video?
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:13pm On May 28, 2017
Fear fear sars ....U n fit fight am off without shooting

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by bellotaofeek: 12:18pm On May 28, 2017
Ngasky:
Hmmmn. Foolishness of the highest order, why would he challenge an armed personal holding weapon with live rounds?
This is a clear case of self defence. Or does he think that weapon is for show?
This SARS personal was very lenient he would have killed him. Ask the US police what would they do in this scenario?!
A single bullet between the eyes

Self defence ? Is the guy carrying any weapon ?

3 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Holyrule(m): 12:25pm On May 28, 2017
ignis:
Wisdom 101 teaches that you never argue/challenge a man with gun.
Anyways the SARS squad are upto 5, why can't they just arrest the guy without shooting?
Will an american police in similar scenario shoot?
Both the SARS officer and Victim are wrong.

been reading every comments till i got to this. It pains me to say this, this is d most reasonable of all comments here. For Christ sake u don't use lethal force on an unarmed civilian, no matter the provocation. It's unethical. There are other Armed operatives on scene, warning shot is not even necessary let alone aiming at a target. I could make an exception in a situation whereby its a one on one duel and the civilian is tryin to disarm the SARS, then if he can't over power the civilian, a clear shot would then be required.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by stalingraddd(m): 12:34pm On May 28, 2017
I am not in support of heavy handedness by our security operatives but in this particular case the use of force was justified, for example if this was in the US we would probably be typing rip for the young man.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by koboko69: 12:43pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Truth be told..

Which successful youth in that area is not a yahoo boy or into some crime of some sort

Bro...SARS primary duty is not to look for cars suspected to be owned by so called yahoo boys for extortion. Lets assume when they even prey on them...they are handed over to EFCC for prosecution, that's a different thing. But all they do is intimidate them and collect money.
I have witness a situation where SARS stopped a guy on a bike..in the process they saw me driving by and flagged me down...from the moment i rolled down.....he had started shouting and insulting me. Accusing me of driving too far to park...in fact the other one already pointed his riffle to shoot and all the while I was only trying to clear and pack properly. So i had to stay in the middle of the road. He jumped in, i was just smiling, next thing...i go slap u blind ur eye, who dey ff u laugh. I lost my cool there...and told...You dey Mad...Dem nor born ur Oga well make he even slap not to talk of useless recruit like u. He was shocked...and started shouting who are u.....in the process the other one came and whispered to his ears that oga nothing dey that boy phone but he get like 1.something million for account. The next thing i heard is we go follow am go house go see wetin he dey do. Cold catch me....that's was when i decided to Change it finally. I got down....discovered they were about six with those mini bus used for transportation. We started shouting at each other...and showed my ID. I started hearing na why u fit open mouth na....carry u wahala dey go....i entered, reversed and blocked their mini bus. I started insisting I heard what they said and that guy is not going anywhere. I changed it that he is my brother i just saw that he was the one. Na so 3rd world war start. This time people have gathered. I noticed almost all of them were smelling of liquor. I already called my friends around... They took a while though.. But i was able to hold them down for about 30mins. To cut the story short ..we forced the guy out of their van . and put him in my car....and we were able to drive off. What happened afterwards is classified. Lol. The guy wasn't even a yahoo boy,....he was doing online business though. Bitcoins trading, and some petty online business which i am sure SARS would have still extorted him for owning a laptop or doing bitcoin. Lol

6 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by markvandel(m): 12:50pm On May 28, 2017
Let me start this way, number1, the location in which the police were shooting was at a filling station For God sake what if there was a mistake and the fuel catches fire they will say it's the Devil. Two, what right does a police have to engage someone without a weapon it is against the right of those kids cause if you look closer, the kids were just arguing with the police that's all they don't have any right to shoot. They didn't shoot once, they shot like 5times are they crazy? Now believe me the Government will overlook this and they won't say anything about this matter. We all know how this country is, fine we all agree those boys are Yahoo boys but no matter what the cops shouldn't have shot at em cause I'm sure the boys were stopped to task them for money. This Happen Alot in KWARA State where by SARS will stop you and start demanding for Huge amount of money from you. Believe me, I don't see this country moving forward. "SARS are losers and they don't have any worth for life".

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by omoluabiguy: 12:52pm On May 28, 2017
Daring a SARS (not even an ordinary policeman)... shocked shocked I mean a SARS officer in a third world country.. Really? That guy is not wise at all. He should count himself lucky the SARS shot him on the leg.

angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by nairaman66(m): 12:53pm On May 28, 2017
Evablizin:
U went nd challenged SARS operative knwin fully well hw corrupt Nigeria z in every sector, u r nt even a politician I hope u've learnt ur lesson,Next time go nd challenge dem again,u wuldnt even stand 4 a selfie

Someone stood for his right and most of you are condemning him! In this country, the NPF are terrorizing the citizenry every day and night and you all expect things will go on like that?

This guy can be your brother, would you say the same thing to him?

5 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by gamechanger1: 12:54pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
What right thinking Nigerian confronts an armed policeman in front of his patrol Squad?

Or

His small talisman dey give am mind.
I wish he died..nonsense

It's not proper to wish death on a human being. We don't have the full story, we don't know if he was pushed to the wall and his response is borne out of frustration. Police in Nigeria is capable of just about anything and people are growing increasingly frustrated because justice is elusive to the common man.

The op would do well to get us the complete story so we can all make informed judgement​s.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 28, 2017
SeniorZato:
Its only in Nigeria that u can hear news like this one
No sir! It happens all over the world.Google will be of great help to you. Don't make it seems we are the worst people in the world.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by obyrich(m): 1:11pm On May 28, 2017
The SARS guy was on the defensive. He was approaching menacingly at the SARS guy perhaps to disarm him. I don't support lawlessness in the same way I condenm oppression and abuse of power.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 28, 2017
gamechanger1:

It's not proper to wish death on a human being. We don't have the full story, we don't know if he was pushed to the wall and his response is borne out of frustration. Police in Nigeria is capable of just about anything and people are growing increasingly frustrated because justice is elusive to the common man.

The op would do well to get us the complete story so we can all make informed judgement​s.
No matter what the “full story" is,it is total foolishness to challenge an armed person in that manner.If your 2yrs old child points a loaded gun at you,the wise thing to do is to beg him or her.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 28, 2017
I hate that word SARS
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by ennytemple: 1:32pm On May 28, 2017
bonifieldstun:
animals in Uniform, Nigeria don't train their military men in a mental sound way they only train dem how to do lau lau and gra gra and behave like animals NO MENTAL TRAINING AT ALL

and what abt we civilians?...we over step our bounds......u nor fit shoot..
lols
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by SaintMorris: 1:44pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
RIP to him
Because SARS will still come for him

Or

Im small talisman dey give am mind to confrot police... Iranu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfUc9Umxb4c
You are an unabrogated idiot, the SARS guy shot in self defense?...self defense from what?...was the guy holding weapon?...as a well trained officer, can't he subdue an unarmed man?

There's something seriously wrong with your mode of thinking and it irritates me angry

3 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by nkemdi89(f): 1:44pm On May 28, 2017
He is lucky, if I had that gun I would have shot him in the chest, what if he had disarmed him? In police assuming that man disarmed and shot him dead, they would have tried and dismissed his corpse, without no death benefit.
There is a spirit behind firearms and anyone with it should be treated like a demigod for that moment.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by SaintMorris: 1:46pm On May 28, 2017
nkemdi89:
He is lucky, if I had that gun I would have shot him in the chest, what if he had disarmed him? In police assuming that man disarmed and shot him dead, they would have tried and dismissed his corpse, without no death benefit.
There is a spirit behind firearms and anyone with it should be treated like a demigod for that moment.
There was no evidence he was going for his gun, dumb Bleep sad
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 28, 2017
wickedtuna:
Yahoo boys obviously

In my opinion they are children of politicians.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2017
iukpe:
The NPF needs to take the recent reports against SARS operatives seriously. I think first of all the police need to be civil in their approach to matters that involve the public and always try to maintain calm, they will certainly get the support of peaceful law abiding citizens in their query or inquiry.
It is wrong to attack a police office who is armed, he has no option but to fire shots.
if i were to write a report based on the video i just watched, i will completely exonorate the sars man.
infact he deserves an award for successfully resisting the temptation to gun down the man for advancing so menacingling toward him.
if he does tgat to a Soldier, not withstanding the cause of provocation, he is as good as dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) / Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos / Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.