Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! (2635 Views)

How God Came Into Existence. / Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! / How God Brought Me Into His Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by AbuZola3(m): 10:17am On Jan 17, 2010
Toba my friend, when have you become nuclearboy. Aren't you going to church today ?
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 17, 2010
Abu Zola:

Toba my friend, when have you become nuclearboy. Aren't you going to church today ?
Who is ur friend? On my way to church this morng,some of ur muslim fellow were going to church(NASFAT)&they begged me for lift.I didnt carry them in my car,cos they may have bomb on them.I fear for my life
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by AbuZola3(m): 11:12am On Jan 17, 2010
Are u serious ?
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by princekevo(m): 7:18am On Jan 18, 2010
@ poster,
I think is jst ignorant, asking such question.
You asked the same question in other thread which i think i explained to you.
Death is inevitable, people have been dying in all part of the worl without quakes and people are dying even now as am typing and people will still die until the end of the world. The issue of death knows no boundary, holy or unholy, old or young. We will all die someday when it is our time, it does not matter how, or what means we die.
Not the entire population of haiti died on the earthquake, not all righteous nor sinners died on the quake, but those that their time was up, which is inevitable to every human. The thing that matters is what happen to us after death?

You should be wise enough to seperate death from the earthquakes, coz not everyone that suffered the quake severely died of it.
The wise question you should have asked yourself is this, we might be counting those that survived as being lucky or futunate. Ask yourself is it really funtunate, to be alive to face the reality of losing all you have in life, all that you have laboured for years?
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by rabbitfoot: 11:37am On Jan 18, 2010
God is good all the time and all the time god is good, I laugh in Creole grin
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by Yisraylite(m): 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2010
@ Poster
at least 100,000 people have been killed in the recent earthquake that hit haiti according to official news reports.

again i ask the xtians why would a good god allow this to happen?
even the ARCHBISHOP OF HAITI was killed with other devoted christians and non xtians alike.so who called the shot on this ?
isaiah 45: 7 says it all!
yeah god did it again.quite funny, 

Your post seems rather biased and  definitely does not give an objective view, being on no religious side,but on humanity's side let me give you this perspective

Islam is Indonesia's dominant religion and approximately 86%, or about 200 million, of its population identify as Muslims, making it the world's largest Muslim population.

The Indonesian Central Statistic Bureau (BPS) conducts a census every 10 years. The latest data available, from 2000, indicated that of 240,271,522 people, 86.1 percent of the population label themselves Muslim, 5.7 percent Protestant, 3 percent Catholic, 1.8 percent Hindu, and 3.4 percent "other or unspecified"[1]. The country's religious composition is a politically charged issue, with some commentators saying that the census perennially undercounts non-Muslims.[citation needed]

Most Muslims are Sunni, although some follow other branches of Islam. Shia number around one million.[2] In general, the Muslim community can be categorized in terms of two orientations: "modernists," who closely adhere to orthodox theology while embracing modern learning; and "traditionalists," who tend to follow the interpretations of local religious leaders (predominantly on Java) and religious teachers at Islamic boarding schools.

Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Indonesia

Banda Aceh is the provincial capital and largest city of Aceh, Indonesia, located on the island of Sumatra, with an elevation of 21 meters. The population was approximately 260,000 in 2006[citation needed]. Banda Aceh is located at the northwestern tip of Indonesia at the mouth of the River Krueng Aceh.

The city was originally named Kutaraja, and determined as the provincial capital in 1956.[1] Kuta Raja means "City of the King", in reference to the founding of the Aceh Sultanate from Champa origins. Later its name was changed to Banda Aceh, with the first part of the name coming from the Persian bandar (بندر) meaning "port" or "haven". It is also proudly referred to as the "port to Meccah", as Islam first arrived in Aceh before spreading throughout Southeast Asia.[citation needed]

Until December 26, 2004, Banda Aceh was not frequently the subject of international discussion. On that day the Indian Ocean earthquake struck off the western coast of Sumatra. Banda Aceh was the closest major city to the earthquake's epicenter, and suffered further damage when a tsunami struck shortly afterwards. It was the worst hit area out of all the locations hit. 130,000 people died and many more were injured. The tsunamis resulted from an earthquake of magnitude 9.3 and struck at about 6:58am. The epicenter was about 155 miles off the coast of Banda Aceh[2].

The elected mayor and vice-mayor of Banda Aceh are Mawardi Nurdin and Illiza Saaduddin.

Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banda_Aceh

Did anyone ask where Allah was? when this happened,It is therefore my conclusion that the Creator of mankind does care about your petty religious affiliations, over 130,000 people died when the tsunami hit banda aceh, in a country that has the world's largest islamic population, so it does not make a bit of a difference if one is a christian,moslem ,athiest,hebrew,hindu etc.

Pro 6:16 These six things YAHAWAH hates, Yes, seven are an abomination to Him: 

Pro 6:17 A proud look, A lying tongue, Hands that shed innocent blood, 

Pro 6:18 A heart that devises wicked plans, Feet that are swift in running to evil, 

Pro 6:19 A false witness who speaks lies, And one who sows discord among brethren

As long as these traits continue amongst the human populace,expect more destruction around the world, either so called natural or man made undecided
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by Seun(m): 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2010
100,000 people dead just like that. And many more injured, maimed, etc. Terrible, terrible.
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2010
well, in revelation and maybe daniel, there are verses describing angels whose actions sort of announce or release the kind of death and devastation we're seing here.

Note: I'm still looking for and studying the relevant parts- so kindly refrain from jumping this post.
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by AbuZola3(m): 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2010
@Yisrael- fornication and adultery plus unclothedness is rampant among the people this is the main reason for God's wrath, God does not care whether you are a believer or not, if indeed you are a believer then why did you fornicate or dress half naked. When God wanted to destroy the people of Prophet Lot, He told them to leave the territory because when God's wrath descend it spare no one.
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by jcross22: 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2010
@abuZOLA, THIS IS NOT WORK OF GOD . THIS IS NATURAL DISASTER .
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by AbuZola3(m): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2010
Hahahahahaha, now i know u don't go to church
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by Yisraylite(m): 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2010
@ Jcross22

@abuZOLA, THIS IS NOT WORK OF GOD . THIS IS NATURAL DISASTER .

Who created nature? if you don't know, then you're all crossed up undecided

@Abu Z

@Yisrael- fornication and adultery plus unclothedness is rampant among the people this is the main reason for God's wrath, God does not care whether you are a believer or not, if indeed you are a believer then why did you fornicate or dress half unclothed.  When God wanted to destroy the people of Prophet Lot, He told them to leave the territory because when God's wrath descend it spare no one. 

This would fall under the
A heart that devises wicked plans
category,it takes scheming and planning, for a man to go sleep with another man's wife or for a woman to go sleep with another woman's husband!This is a wickedness in society! and if you recall the people of Sodom and Gomorrah planned and schemed to commit homosexual acts with the Malak sent by  YAHAWAH to Lot!,but not only this they also were guilty of this:

Eze 16:49 Look, this was the iniquity of your sister Sodom: She and her daughter had pride, fullness of food, and abundance of idleness; neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy. 

Eze 16:50 And they were haughty and committed abomination before Me; therefore I took them away as I saw [fit]. 

Salamah Bro!
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by morpheus24: 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2010
Abu Zola:

@Yisrael- fornication and adultery plus unclothedness is rampant among the people this is the main reason for God's wrath, God does not care whether you are a believer or not, if indeed you are a believer then why did you fornicate or dress half unclothed. When God wanted to destroy the people of Prophet Lot, He told them to leave the territory because when God's wrath descend it spare no one.

Blank brain

You do know that scientist had predicted that a  quake was imminnent and warned haitians officials to prepare for the disaster.

I guess your blank brain will try to justify this religiously as well or maybe its that pact the hatians made with the devil you know

I have a prophecy to make as well . I predict with almost certainty that there will be a similar catastrophe like this that will occur within the next 1000 years

Am i now a prophet Abu zola and YisraelEE?
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by Yisraylite(m): 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2010
@ Morpheus24
Blank brain

You do know that scientist had predicted that a  quake was imminnent and warned haitians officials to prepare for the disaster.

I guess your blank brain will try to justify this religiously as well or maybe its that pact the hatians made with the devil you know

I have a prophecy to make as well . [b]I predict with almost certainty that there will be a similar catastrophe like this that will occur within the next 1000 years[/b]Am i now a prophet Abu zola and YisraelEE?

Bro, if you weren't trying to be purposely daft undecided, you would see I already beat you to the punch!

More destruction coming soon!!!!

As long as these traits continue amongst the human populace,expect more destruction around the world, either so called natural or man made

Now Neo commands Morpheus to bow down and postrate before he who wields power over your dumb matrix grin tongue
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by morpheus24: 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2010
Yisraylite:

@ Morpheus24
Bro, if you weren't trying to be purposely daft undecided, you would see I already beat you to the punch!

I didn't need to open a religious book to do that, so the point is??

Again imagine if we just sat around claiming these disasters were inevitable acts of Nature aka GOD!!. Why even waste time saving precious lives after the storm. Aren't the people doomed already. They might as well sleep underneath all that rubble, pray for forgiveness and go to heaven don't you think?

Morpheus says "Everything begins with choice"
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by AbuZola3(m): 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2010
Mr Yisaylit, am a muslim so don't show me incest in the bible,
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by AbuZola3(m): 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2010
@morphus- so because rain was predicted means it is not from God, right ? What if i show you a verse in the bible that Says so
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by morpheus24: 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2010
Abu Zola:

@morphus- so because rain was predicted means it is not from God, right ? What if i show you a verse in the bible that Says so

If I can predict how many inches of rain will fall or how bad it will rain today,don't you think I have a hands up on the rainmaker himself!!!
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2010
Abu Zola:

Is there no portion in d quran that talked about rain? If there is, then post it&live that of d bible out
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by Yisraylite(m): 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2010
@ abu Z

Mr Yisaylit, am a muslim so don't show me incest in the bible

I didn't understand your comment ,Where did you see any comments on incest in my post

Please clarify
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by AbuZola3(m): 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2010
@tpia, hmmm

@morph- No you don't have inch knowledge of the Lord, do you know Mr Nostradamus aka The man who knows tomorrow ?

Meterologist have lied times without number on weather forecast, i have many times anticipated even carrying an umbrella
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by morpheus24: 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2010
Abu Zola:

@tpia, hmmm

@morph- No you don't have inch knowledge of the Lord, do you know Mr Nostradamus aka The man who knows tomorrow ?

Meterologist have lied times without number on weather forecast, i have many times anticipated even carrying an umbrella

Its called predictions based on statistical data. It didn't say it would tell you 100% of the time when something will happen

I belief your religious fok followed the same pattern. Haven't you wondered why they have been unable to name an exact place or location, an exact name of a person in the future that will bring about these far too common human tradegies that occur.

Can you say for sure how many people in the world have HIV or can you gestimate based on models. Please think with your brain.

As far as Nostrodamus is concerned many of his so called quatrains can be linked to more than one historical event so his guess would be just be as good as my mine if I based my predictions on acquired facts.
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by AbuZola3(m): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2010
What else do u expect me to say, you ve said it all, so can that be equal to God's inability
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by AbuZola3(m): 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2010
Yisay- me too am confused, can u clarify
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by Yisraylite(m): 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2010
@ Morpheus24

You do know that scientist had predicted that a  quake was imminnent and warned haitians officials to prepare for the disaster.

Did the big brained scenists warn of the earthquake that happened on sunday? or did NOAA warn the indonisians of the 2004 Tsunami?

Sunday January 17, 2010

Earthquake hits off Argentina coast; no damages

BUENOS AIRES (Reuters) - A 6.3 magnitude earthquake struck off the southern coast of Argentina on Sunday, the U.S. Geological Survey said, but there were no reports of injuries or damages.

The quake was centered about 220 miles (355 km) southeast of Ushuaia, Argentina, at a depth of 6.2 miles (10 km), USGS said. It struck at 8 a.m. local time (1200 GMT).

No tsunami warnings were issued by the West Coast and Alaska Tsunami Warning Center or the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center.

"The quake was not felt in Ushuaia and there are no victims or damages," Hector Varela, an Argentine civil defense official told the Telam state-run news agency.

(Reporting by Jorge Otaola; Writing by Americas Desk and Kevin Gray, Editing by Sandra Maler)

Source http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/1/18/worldupdates/2010-01-17T205633Z_01_NOOTR_RTRMDNC_0_-454605-1&sec=Worldupdates

You seem to be placing too much trust in man and his tricknolgy undecided based on the Haiti's geology and past tectonic plate activity this scenario was warned of, but no specifics were ever issued, so your point is moot on this one!
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by morpheus24: 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2010
Abu Zola:

What else do u expect me to say, you ve said it all, so can that be equal to God's inability

you don't get the point do you?
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by morpheus24: 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2010
Yisraylite:

@ Morpheus24
Did the big brained scenists warn of the earthquake that happened on sunday? or did NOAA warn the indonisians of the 2004 Tsunami?

Source http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/1/18/worldupdates/2010-01-17T205633Z_01_NOOTR_RTRMDNC_0_-454605-1&sec=Worldupdates

You seem to be placing too much trust in man and his trickonolgy undecided based on the Haiti's geology and past tectonic plate activity this scenario was warned of, but no specifics were ever issued, so your point is moot on this one!

ha ha! I thought your god predicted everything for you. why bother about tectonic plate activities.

Now can you give me a time and place for the next natural disaster or will you coons keep telling us of the fact after it happens.
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by Yisraylite(m): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2010
@ Morpheus24

ha ha! I thought your god predicted everything for you. why bother about tectonic plate activities.

Now can you give me a time and place for the next natural disaster or will you coons keep telling us of the fact after it happens.

I choose to think you're being rather facetious, if your ganja deteriorated brain may recall, I told you I don't worship an gods , besides if you've been following my line of reasoning,I would dare ask you who do you think created the tectonic plates in the first place?,please bare in mind, none of that big bang explosion theory mumbo jumbo, cos I'll burn you on that one grin

Information of that nature would not serve any purpose undecided I'd liken that to an armed robber giving you the time and day when he is coming to rob you, Now doofus Morpheus  grin what kind of sense would that make? wink
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by AbuZola3(m): 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2010
@yisrael- i feel u,

@Morp- even when the inhabitant were notified so 100,000 victim is a hoax abi,
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by morpheus24: 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2010
Yisraylite:

@ Morpheus24

I choose to think you're being rather facetious, if your ganja deteriorated brain may recall, I told you I don't worship an gods , besides if you've been following my line of reasoning,I would dare ask you who do think created the tectonic plates in the first place?,please bare in mind, none of that big bang explosion theory mumbo jumbo, cos I'll burn you on that one grin

yeah yeah Ywh, Elohim, Allah, creator What ever floats your bubble my bro.

since your 'creator" Ywh or whatever you may refer to it as is so good at predictions  and in your mind obviously "created these tectonic plates dare tell me when it/he/she says the next natural disaster will occur. Its place and time to be exact please.  none of this generelization shit that is common of man made predictions  cool
Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by Yisraylite(m): 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2010
@ Morpheus24
yeah yeah Ywh, Elohim, Allah, creator What ever floats your bubble my bro.

since your 'creator" Ywh or whatever you may refer to it as is so good at predictions and in your mind obviously "created these tectonic plates dare tell me when it/he/she says the next natural disaster will occur. Its place and time to be exact please. none of this generelization poo that is common of man made predictions

Bro, you're starting to scare me sad shocked I'm I causing your dumb matrix to go into an overload? You're attempting to reply faster than your brain can process my posts, and that could be to your detriment, Did you even contemplate the analogy I just gave you

dare tell me when it/he/she says the next natural disaster will occur. Its place and time to be exact please. none of this generelization poo that is common of man made predictions

Here it is again, so calm down and ride with me on this one

Information of that nature would not serve any purpose I'd liken that to an armed robber giving you the time and day when he is coming to rob you, Now doofus Morpheus what kind of sense would that make? cool wink

Re: How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! by morpheus24: 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2010
Yisraylite:

@ Morpheus24

Information of that nature would not serve any purpose undecided I'd liken that to an armed robber giving you the time and day when he is coming to rob you, Now doofus Morpheus  grin what kind of sense would that make? wink

Thats the best analogy you could come up with. an armed robber and the purpose it serves?

Statistical  I could narrow down the possibility of anyone being robbed in his/her house or even on the road side for that matter based on certain factors I am presented with. it can still be narrowed down to a quantity of equations in which I can eliminate the possibility of this happening  to less that a 1% chance so I don't buy that bullcrap analogy.

Using statistical data one can even predict to an almost certainty if two countries are going to go to war with each other, how many people will die of AIDS this year, how many children will be born in Nigeria. That is information with a purpose,

Your armed robber story is just snatched from biblical reference and doesn't convince me one bit. Cause and effect are inevitable factors within the universe that create laws that govern outcomes. Attributing this to creators or supreme beings is man's own invention.

Again give me an exact date and time and convince me without a reasonable doubt that natural disasters have a purpose other the natural workings of a planet. As natural as the darkening of skin tones due to the increased production of melanin(effect) as result of continous biological reactions to a milennia exposure to sunlight(cause).

Morpheus says "everything begins with choice"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is The Bible Outdated And Irrelevant? / Prayer That Brings Instant Miracles / 2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.