Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

What's The Point, If A Girl Is Not In A Serious Relationship Or Married By 25 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Point, If A Girl Is Not In A Serious Relationship Or Married By 25 (1423 Views)

"If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / Flower Seller 'saves Woman From Being Gang Raped By 25 Men' / Ever Been In A Relationship Or Work Under A Perfectionist? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

What's The Point, If A Girl Is Not In A Serious Relationship Or Married By 25 by onila(f): 1:52pm On May 28, 2017
cry undecided
Re: What's The Point, If A Girl Is Not In A Serious Relationship Or Married By 25 by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 28, 2017

Re: What's The Point, If A Girl Is Not In A Serious Relationship Or Married By 25 by XINZ: 1:54pm On May 28, 2017
I was wondering the same thing as well.
Re: What's The Point, If A Girl Is Not In A Serious Relationship Or Married By 25 by VanNistelrooy24: 1:56pm On May 28, 2017
Ghanian dudes don change this one brain.

What a tremendous improvement.

Re: What's The Point, If A Girl Is Not In A Serious Relationship Or Married By 25 by onila(f): 1:57pm On May 28, 2017
XINZ:
I was wondering the same thing as well.

yea but sometimes things delay

because of priorities in life and so on

Re: What's The Point, If A Girl Is Not In A Serious Relationship Or Married By 25 by baZOOKer: 1:58pm On May 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

bro u vibe big sea# too... Lol #signature
Re: What's The Point, If A Girl Is Not In A Serious Relationship Or Married By 25 by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 28, 2017
Maybe she came out of a serious relationship n healing .. some are career focused
Not all ladies see end goal and achievements is marriage .. some in their 30's 40's not married but happy with it ...
Re: What's The Point, If A Girl Is Not In A Serious Relationship Or Married By 25 by onila(f): 1:59pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
The day you will ever make sense is no longer in this our generation

with all due respect, if you don't have anything good to say, ignore my thread, thank you
Re: What's The Point, If A Girl Is Not In A Serious Relationship Or Married By 25 by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 28, 2017
onila:

with all due respect, if you don't have anything good to say, ignore my thread, thank you
Are you okay or your Fever is back
Re: What's The Point, If A Girl Is Not In A Serious Relationship Or Married By 25 by Precial419: 2:03pm On May 28, 2017
And wen marriage ur kind will also b d first to point fingers. marriage is serious business whether u r in a serious relationship is prerequisite for a lasting marriage.

Re: What's The Point, If A Girl Is Not In A Serious Relationship Or Married By 25 by Precial419: 2:04pm On May 28, 2017
And wen D marriage CRASHES ur kind will also b d first to point fingers. marriage is serious business whether u r in a serious relationship OR NT is NOT A prerequisite for a lasting marriage.

Re: What's The Point, If A Girl Is Not In A Serious Relationship Or Married By 25 by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 28, 2017

What can i say if i dont even understand the kweshun...
Re: What's The Point, If A Girl Is Not In A Serious Relationship Or Married By 25 by Victornezzar: 2:09pm On May 28, 2017
Onila please be putting up interesting threads like dis
I hope u av changed 4 good
whywhyogun next 2 u oo
Re: What's The Point, If A Girl Is Not In A Serious Relationship Or Married By 25 by Booyakasha(f): 2:09pm On May 28, 2017
Marriage can be a blessing. Some aren't lucky enough.

Re: What's The Point, If A Girl Is Not In A Serious Relationship Or Married By 25 by KennyID17(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2017
LalaLushness:

Maybe she came out of a serious relationship n healing .. some are career focused
Not all ladies see end goal and achievements is marriage .. some in their 30's 40's not married but happy with it ...

I doubt the bolded tho, deep down they not completely happy. It's instinct and they fighting it day in day out. But what do I know? embarassed

Lemme comman b going grin grin cheesy
Re: What's The Point, If A Girl Is Not In A Serious Relationship Or Married By 25 by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 28, 2017
KennyID17:

I doubt the bolded tho, deep down they not completely happy. It's instinct and they fighting it day in day out. But what do I know? embarassed

Lemme comman b going grin grin cheesy

Oprah no marry now sad she happy rolling in money cheesy
Re: What's The Point, If A Girl Is Not In A Serious Relationship Or Married By 25 by XINZ: 2:25pm On May 28, 2017
onila:

yea but sometimes things delay
because of priorities in life and so on
Since you know this, why open the thread then?
Re: What's The Point, If A Girl Is Not In A Serious Relationship Or Married By 25 by KennyID17(m): 2:25pm On May 28, 2017
TrapQueen77:

What can i say if i dont even understand the kweshun...

U need me to interpret? grin grin grin wink
Re: What's The Point, If A Girl Is Not In A Serious Relationship Or Married By 25 by KennyID17(m): 2:27pm On May 28, 2017
LalaLushness:

Oprah no marry now sad she happy rolling in money cheesy

I no say they won't b happy, but it won't b complete. Hell!! even d married ones aren't completely happy. In fact, who is? undecided undecided
Re: What's The Point, If A Girl Is Not In A Serious Relationship Or Married By 25 by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 28, 2017
baZOOKer:

bro u vibe big sea# too... Lol
#signature

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: What's The Point, If A Girl Is Not In A Serious Relationship Or Married By 25 by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 28, 2017
KennyID17:

I no say they won't b happy, but it won't b complete. Hell!! even d married ones aren't completely happy. In fact, who is? undecided undecided
Lol True sha hence y divorce cases growing by the min
Might aswell chill till both are ready ..... Marriage not the same as our parents days
Re: What's The Point, If A Girl Is Not In A Serious Relationship Or Married By 25 by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 28, 2017
KennyID17:

U need me to interpret? grin grin grin wink

Ooh yes plz... cheesy
Re: What's The Point, If A Girl Is Not In A Serious Relationship Or Married By 25 by KennyID17(m): 2:34pm On May 28, 2017
LalaLushness:

Lol True sha hence y divorce cases growing by the min
Might aswell chill till both are ready ..... Marriage not the same as our parents days

I blame d internet for d bolded angry angry angry

Re: What's The Point, If A Girl Is Not In A Serious Relationship Or Married By 25 by KennyID17(m): 2:35pm On May 28, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Ooh yes plz... cheesy

Don't come cheap ooo

U sure say u go fit pay? tongue tongue tongue grin cheesy wink
Re: What's The Point, If A Girl Is Not In A Serious Relationship Or Married By 25 by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 28, 2017
KennyID17:

I blame d internet for d bolded angry angry angry

When Kim k n co marry and break up like breathing Air .. na Serena Williams i dey look ..... if she breaks up then we are doomed lol
Ppl need to be sure as some peeps take it serious n not a joke
Re: What's The Point, If A Girl Is Not In A Serious Relationship Or Married By 25 by KennyID17(m): 2:39pm On May 28, 2017
LalaLushness:

When Kim k n co marry and break up like breathing Air .. na Serena Williams i dey look ..... if she breaks up then we are doomed lol
Ppl need to be sure as some peeps take it serious n not a joke

If Serena like make she marry na she sabi. Me I aff found my whyf sha grin grin grin
Re: What's The Point, If A Girl Is Not In A Serious Relationship Or Married By 25 by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 28, 2017
KennyID17:

If Serena like make she marry na she sabi. Me I aff found my whyf sha grin grin grin
Lol my papa dey look u o .. u don pay bride price ni grin it will cost ..
Re: What's The Point, If A Girl Is Not In A Serious Relationship Or Married By 25 by KennyID17(m): 5:13pm On May 28, 2017
LalaLushness:

Lol my papa dey look u o .. u don pay bride price ni grin it will cost ..

Money no b problem cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tell Papa to expect me and me folks soonest grin grin cheesy grin cool wink

Re: What's The Point, If A Girl Is Not In A Serious Relationship Or Married By 25 by boiz2men(m): 7:00pm On May 28, 2017
Booyakasha:
Marriage can be a blessing. Some aren't lucky enough.
excuse me but,

1. Are you truly a lady?
2. Did you build that from scratch ?

Re:kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) / Beautiful IG Model Accidentally Sits On Flat Iron And Burns Her Fake B.utt Photo / These 5 Ways To Have Safe S*x Without A C0ndom (18+ Only)