Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

These 5 Ways To Have Safe S*x Without A C0ndom (18+ Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These 5 Ways To Have Safe S*x Without A C0ndom (18+ Only) (1424 Views)

HELP!!! I Got This After Having Hot $.3x With Ash@wo Without C0ndom. / Checkout These 5 Ways To Have Safe S*x Without A C0ndom (18+ Only) / 5 Things To Do When Your C0ndom Breaks During S3x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These 5 Ways To Have Safe S*x Without A C0ndom (18+ Only) by ibomjnr1: 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
’ve done some research (mainly through Google so it may not be entirely accurate) and I’ve found out that “c ondoms” are something you put on your d*ck when you want to have s *x because it’s safer.

Well, how about that? You learn something new every day.

All jokes aside, I like to have s ex without c ondoms. The past 12 girls I’ve had s *x with have all been without a c ondom, and I’m STD and baby-free. Someone I know has never used a condom and has had s ex with over 50 girls. He’s also STD and baby-free. (stay safe having s *x and get the same feeling with these Ultra Slim c0ndoms)
The media likes to scare people about the issue of having “safer s *x”, and girls tend to get more scared about these sorts of things. Well, I say “scared”, but once they’re in the right mood then their defenses and cares dissipate pretty quickly.

I’ve picked up girls in bars and gone home straight after to have s ex with them without the use of a c ondom. I’ve met girls online and had s ex with them without a c ondom, and I’ve had some “flings” with girls all without using a c ondom. One thing I’ve noticed is that they’ll all mention using one at first, but it’s pretty easy to get them to agree to not using one.

READ MOREhttp://www.skilhubmdc.com/2017/11/10/checkout-5-ways-safe-sx-without-c0ndom-18/

2 Shares

Re: These 5 Ways To Have Safe S*x Without A C0ndom (18+ Only) by RaYwon6: 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
why u too dey lie like dis... E good for ur eyes.... Choi so na only u wan slimfit boxers, button agbada, slimfit sock abi

(1) (Reply)

December Is Here Babes Have Suddenly Become Nice And Caring / Please Nairalanders Help Us - The Pain Is Too Much! / Is There Any Benefit In Viewing Blue Film?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.