Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:37 AM

I'm Confused: Is Biafra Struggle For Yorubas? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Confused: Is Biafra Struggle For Yorubas? (4318 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' / Guests Struggle For Seat At Presidential Inauguration Dinner (video) / Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Confused: Is Biafra Struggle For Yorubas? by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 28, 2017
NuclearWinter:

I am Niger Deltan.

And the oyel ends with Biafran declaration.

Dont rely on those Itsekiri touts in Warri who are hoping on collecting the pipeline contracts hithero controlled by Ijaws and Tompolos for your salvation.

It ends with Biafra
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you are a Niger deltan? Lol.
igbos are funny bunch.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Confused: Is Biafra Struggle For Yorubas? by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 28, 2017
schoolboij:

actually the struggle is for yoruba in some ways. many yorubas want biafrans out of their land.

secondly, Nnamdi Kanu directed his hate speeches towards yoruba and made hitherto friendly yorubas agitated.
Yeah a lot of the time it's Yoruba people retaliating to the tribalistic rhetoric we're used to coming with such threads, it's a cycle

7 Likes

Re: I'm Confused: Is Biafra Struggle For Yorubas? by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:14pm On May 28, 2017
Senselessness at work.
Re: I'm Confused: Is Biafra Struggle For Yorubas? by EmeritusMbaM: 8:24pm On May 28, 2017
Cursed potopoto cannibals, the OP is part of the jobless ipob animals that tag even his fellow cannibals afonja on every thread. The old fool at the age of 46 still live with his mother in their 1 smelly room.

You create a useless thread and insult afonja yet you want same afonja to clap for you. Woe betides you Idiotic pauper of beefraud- IPOB

4 Likes

Re: I'm Confused: Is Biafra Struggle For Yorubas? by EmeritusMbaM: 8:25pm On May 28, 2017
schoolboij:

you are a Niger deltan? Lol.
igbos are funny bunch.

Its their way to claim ND, the OP claim Calabar with his New2020 handle, crossrover with another 2020 handle. He also claim Ikweere with one of his handle but he is from Anambra. Lol

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused: Is Biafra Struggle For Yorubas? by hammer6: 8:35pm On May 28, 2017
1bkaye:

Yeah a lot of the time it's Yoruba people retaliating to the tribalistic rhetoric we're used to coming with such threads, it's a cycle

Girl, is dat booty Yoruba? It is big mehn!
Re: I'm Confused: Is Biafra Struggle For Yorubas? by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 28, 2017
schoolboij:

actually the struggle is for yoruba in some ways. many yorubas want biafrans out of their land.

secondly, Nnamdi Kanu directed his hate speeches towards yoruba and made hitherto friendly yorubas agitated.

God bless you. You get the drill. It is already too late for igbos now because the Yorubas want them out. It is best for everyone of Biafra is achieved or the country restructured along regional lines so that we can grow at our respective paces. The Yorubas have really suffered from the hate of the igbos. We have be repaid by scorn and insults. Very sad development.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused: Is Biafra Struggle For Yorubas? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2018

God bless you. You get the drill. It is already too late for igbos now because the Yorubas want them out. It is best for everyone of Biafra is achieved or the country restructured along regional lines so that we can grow at our respective paces. The Yorubas have really suffered from the hate of the igbos. We have be repaid by scorn and insults. Very sad development.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused: Is Biafra Struggle For Yorubas? by oyatz(m): 10:46am On May 04, 2019
And why did allow the blockade in the first instance?

Did you ever think deeply about the consequences of Declaring secession before embarking on this tourtous journey?

When you go to war and base your survival on the magnamity and cooperation of your opponent... you can as well consider it a form of suicide!

NuclearWinter:

Did they beg you for food?

The blockade on the Biafran Bight was indiscriminate as it prevented much needed medicine and food into the new Nation.

And by enemies what do you mean?

It was your useless Nijeriyan govt that declared Biafra as Enemies and not the other way round.

Dont worry you will get your own dosage of genocide since genocide is now acceptable in African warfare

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused: Is Biafra Struggle For Yorubas? by Frankdoz29: 10:52am On May 04, 2019
My brother I'm confuse too. Afonjas now prefer Biafra than their monumental ewedu.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused: Is Biafra Struggle For Yorubas? by LabDNA: 7:28am On Jun 09, 2020
Guestlander:

You decided to make Yorubas the focus of your struggle from the start, why do you want them to go now?
They are are only trying to help you like good neighbors so you can get your Biafra.

How did Massob and bzm make the Biafran struggle about yoruba.

These are yoruba muslims like you jubilating on threads where massob members are arrested and killed.

https://www.nairaland.com/1094042/massob-members-being-arraigned-enugu/2#90466839

https://www.nairaland.com/956515/16-massob-members-killed-83
Re: I'm Confused: Is Biafra Struggle For Yorubas? by nku5: 7:47am On Jun 09, 2020
See how they were celebrating when many bodies of Massob members killed by the poice were found floating in Ezu river in 2013

https://www.nairaland.com/1189503/mystery-corpses-ezu-river-massob

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway / Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas / Transport Fare Rises By 35% In 12 Months, Says NBS Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.