Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu (53521 Views)

Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement / Igbo Youths Declare Intention To Commence Cattle Rearing / IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by jude90(m): 9:48pm On May 28, 2017
Nonsense people

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Daboomb: 9:48pm On May 28, 2017
ihatesycophant:
UCHE my igbo friend recently bought a new automatic Camry Motor car. He drives the car perfectly well during the day but at night the car just won't move. He tried everything and still no luck. He then calls the dealer and they send out a technician . The technician asks, are you sure you used the right gears?. Uche says of cos, I'm not stupid; I use D for “day” and N for ‘night".
*Good day and have a happy Sunday*

You nor go kill persin this night!

Good one.

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
I so wish Nigerians will join hands to ask for Biafrans to go, As an Akwa Ibomites, I know for certain, Akwa Ibom would never be a part of Biafra.

I am just hoping Nigerians will see sense and join to send dem away, so that here in Akwa Ibom, we will always be treating them the same way that Cameroonians treat Nigerians.

it seems the region is too full of itself, all attempts to make them build the country together has failed, let's just come back together and send them away, So that when they are caught with drugs it won't be Nigeria's name that will be spoilt, so that in South Africa and India, Honest Nigerians can do their business while the region that is so engrossed in development will hv dia treatment as different from Nigerians.

Pls let's come together and ask them to come and be going, I know that the south, Calabar and Aks will never be a part of Biafra, not again..

Abasi Akan idiok mkpor.
#LetIpodComeAndBeGoing
#SendThemAway

You can force a donkey to the stream, but u can't force it to drink... #Edong_do

mkpinim ke afo asong esit awed utoh mkpom. Please speak for yourself alone, you're not in the heart of every Akwa ibom son to know. Am Akwa ibomite, I give Biafra my support 100%

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by xelly: 9:55pm On May 28, 2017
Good, since there's such, federal government should float referendum.
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 10:05pm On May 28, 2017
Daboomb:

It appears most of you Igbos are just too ignorant and just doing "follow-follow" to the likes of Nnamdi Kanu.
Let me help you with your questions:

1.) Demand for rights and freedom: Every "nation/people" in Nigeria has issues with how things are shared, issues with revenue and development, e.t.c but ONLY the Igbos are threatening secession. Secession and demanding to be treated fairly, are not the same thing. Yorubas are complaining (Even Lagosians just said so today, that they are marginalised!), Middle Belt is complaining, Minorities are complaining, Arewa Forum too are complaining but ONLY Igbos take their own complaint to mean secession.
Nothing wrong in complaining but everything is wrong with Greed and Selfishness, trying to arrogate what belongs to ALL, to YOURSELF ONLY.

2.) Demand for FREEDOM ending in War, means you are a SLAVE. Igbos (to the bst of my knowledge) are not slaves to anybody....except they say they are, like you are saying.
So, let me ask: Who is your Slave Master, between the Fulani and the "Afonja"?
I am sure you will say you are not slaves. This means that what you are demanding for, cannot be called FREEDOM.
Your Leaders tell you it is "Freedom" when it actual fact, behind the scenes, they know it is GREED and SELFISHNESS.

What you are demanding for, is to GREEDILY STEAL WHAT BELONGS TO NIGERIA, and MAKE IT YOUR OWN!
That is sheer Greed and that will result into WAR. Infact, it will result into Genocide sef.

3.) Will Nigeria Break? NO.
Nigeria is too buoyant, to be affected to breaking point, just because the Igbos go their way.
Infact, Nigeria is likely to be better-off, once Biafra is actualised. A host of negative vices experienced in Nigeria, are "largely perpetuated" (not exclusively, mind you) by the Igbos; Drug trafficking, Baby factory, Counterfeiting of everything, Bad foreign image, excessive migration, Robbery and other crimes.
So, Nigeria will not break at all.
But What Nigeria will not allow is for the Igbos to selfishly and greedily STEAL what belongs to Nigeria, for themselves ONLY.
Igbos can secede tomorrow sef, as long as they dont try to steal the Oil that the whole country owns.

5.) Igbos ruling themselves: Actually, THEY CAN Rule themselves, just like any other tribe can.
I think what the guy is trying to tell you is that the same problem that is seen in Nigerian system (of which Igbos also play a significant part), wil still crop up in the same Biafra. Its like think, because Saraki has jumped-ship to APC (from PDP), he is now a Saint and would no longer exhibit the criminal tendencies he is known for! That is not possible.
Look at South Sudan that spent many years fighting to be "free". Today, they are even worse that the Sudan Republic they broke off from. They have nearly killed themselves finish, in their own small country, They are starving as of today because internal war has not allowed them to prosper.
The crimes committed by Igbos in Nigeria, as of today, will simply be transferred from "Nigeria"... to Biafra.
But then, that is not anyone's problem, they should deal with it.

6.) Ten reasons why you want the South East to remain part of Nigeria: You can ever get five reasons, not to even mention ten!
The only reason anyone will want Nigeria to remain a "Unified Country" is because there is always strength in size!. The bigger, the stronger (That is why East Germany and Wet Germany eventually united to form a stronger Germany as of today). In addition, "break-up" does not come cheap and easy.
But the mistake you Igbos are committing (l think intentionally), is that You erroneously think that Nigeria wants you to stay by all means or Nigeria does not want you to go?
In actual fact, Nigeria is tired of you Igbos and wants to get rid of you as soon as "practicable".
Nigeria knows you are just after the S/South Oil wells.
The South West already has enough Oil and other mineral wealth, (like Bitumen in Ondo, Oil in Lagos, Ondo, Ogun and most Western States, Gold in Osun and Oyo, e.t.c) to look after itself.
The North is trying very hard to find viable Oil in the Chad basin, once that is found, EVERYBODY then has Oil.....and it becomes a common factor not worth fighting over (Except that the S/South nations like Akwa Ibom will not fold their hands and watch one Nnyanmiri to come and claim their Oil)

Once Oil is found in the North, it becomes "practical" to ``deal with the secession cry of the Easterners.
So, it is the North that is still lukewarm to the idea of secession and no secession.

But if the Igbos want to secede TODAY two things must happen and it will be successful.
1.) They should all go back to their Eastern enclave and ANNOUNCE IT.
After announcing it, they should all STAY BACK there as they are now "foreigners" in every other part of Nigeria. They would need to apply for Visa and seek "work permit", before they can be allowed to do anything outside Biafra. This can be denied at will, by Nigeria.

2.) They MUST only go with their original Eastern States, that Ojukwu declared in 1967.
They must not attempt to annex other Minority Nations along. Nigeria has a duty to protect those nations, from an aggressive neighbour because those Minorities are Nigerians.

Just these TWO SIMPLE CONDITIONS that can be easily achieved.
So, what is stopping the declaration of Biafra, if not Biafrans themselves, as you can see.
Crying "Free Us, Free Us" like babies makes you look weak and helpless.

I hope you will take time to analyse these things objectively and talk to your brothers.
Your future is in your hands, not in th ehands of any Slave-Master.

nice writeup...plain and simple....i cant speak for other tribes,but they must know that urhobos dont want biafra.....

am not becoming biafran,they can forget the idea entirely....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by chubbylistic: 10:07pm On May 28, 2017
Back to Sender
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 10:10pm On May 28, 2017
una problem is,their are still many igbos that dont believe this biafra thing will go well.....

even ipobexposed is a die hard biafran,,,,but ipob is a no no to him......
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by LordOfNaira: 10:15pm On May 28, 2017
michealdeco:
He want to gain popularity like Nnamdi Kanu with this poor mind of his cheesy cheesy

So he thinks every secession must lead to war angry angry someone educate this naive fellow please undecided undecided

So how do they intend to secede if not through war
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by giles14(m): 10:16pm On May 28, 2017
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by afroxyz: 10:20pm On May 28, 2017
So I should leave my global business for one yeye illegitimate cause that is rife with fraud? Make una dey there make politicians dey deceive una. You can't be talking about Biafra and include delta, rivers et al. The moment I started seeing demonstrations in those states, I knew this was a fraud. I am igbo and Nigerian. Stick biafra up your myopic asses.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Stinson007(m): 10:50pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

and who told you any of us want referentin?....go tell that to the northerners and see how they will suyanize una again...

declare biafra already and face the consequence like real men....stop talking rubbish as if the rest of nigeria care about una....
And isn't daft enough that you don't know of Biafras declaration? Abi you want to show the whole world your gift of stupidity? If not for Nigerias political immaturity, secession is a choice which any group who feels marginalised can trigger through referendum..

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by ofwest47(m): 10:57pm On May 28, 2017
The whole purpose of Bia_ fraud is the dissolution of the oil rich South South region into their dreamed nation but the south _south big wigs aware of this and have refused to have anything to do with Bai _fraud agitation.
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by kechywillz(m): 10:58pm On May 28, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol Baba why u dey laff,u no just talk anything grin grin, my brothers funny die,though I be Igbo
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 11:03pm On May 28, 2017
Stinson007:
And isn't daft enough that you don't know of Biafras declaration? Abi you want to show the whole world your gift of stupidity? If not for Nigerias political immaturity, secession is a choice which any group who feels marginalised can trigger through referendum..

and who is marginalising you
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by frankfab(m): 11:09pm On May 28, 2017
This man is a true hero. I don't blame Nnamdi KANU a traitor and wolf in sheep clothing. My fellow Igbo the earlier you abstain from this agitation for the secession of Biafra the better for all.

I stand for peace, equity, unity, justice and cooperation.

let's learn from our past and never repeat the same mistake.

I wrote something similar to this thread. check it out via this link http://www.hub201.com/secession-of-biafra-a-vague-aspiration-and-delusion/
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 28, 2017
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Kirigidi(m): 11:18pm On May 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

, ato Akwa Ibom nkang ukeh
Doubt even bother yourself speaking Ibibio to him because he can't understand. He won't also reply you in Ibibio because he is just an Igbo boy pretending to be from Akwa Ibom. It's just one of their dubious tactics. All this their shout for Biafra is because of the Niger Delta region. Their greedy eyes is on our rich resources and potentials. We are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by dedunji: 11:19pm On May 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
I so wish Nigerians will join hands to ask for Biafrans to go, As an Akwa Ibomites, I know for certain, Akwa Ibom would never be a part of Biafra.

I am just hoping Nigerians will see sense and join to send dem away, so that here in Akwa Ibom, we will always be treating them the same way that Cameroonians treat Nigerians.

it seems the region is too full of itself, all attempts to make them build the country together has failed, let's just come back together and send them away, So that when they are caught with drugs it won't be Nigeria's name that will be spoilt, so that in South Africa and India, Honest Nigerians can do their business while the region that is so engrossed in development will hv dia treatment as different from Nigerians.

Pls let's come together and ask them to come and be going, I know that the south, Calabar and Aks will never be a part of Biafra, not again..

Abasi Akan idiok mkpor.
#LetIpodComeAndBeGoing
#SendThemAway

You can force a donkey to the stream, but u can't force it to drink... #Edong_do
,sorry goko cleaner is just 400 produce by Anambra man it cures head issues.

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Stinson007(m): 11:19pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

and who is marginalising you
please am done with brigands... Go to bed
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Greenback: 11:26pm On May 28, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Awon omo ale flatr0n already shouting afonja.

The obsession of their afonja master is becoming a night mare.

mental grin
buh why did u start by identifying and describing urself and pups?
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by whitebeard(m): 11:36pm On May 28, 2017
Kfed4ril:

You can not get a reasonable reply to a stupid question.
Biafran..sorry to bust your bubble but she did reply..!! look through the thread carefully.. oh..and pls while u are at it don't let your biafran mentality kick in..!

!peace!
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by jessedaflow: 11:37pm On May 28, 2017
fratermathy:
I am sure "afonjas" must have paid the Igbo youths to reject Biafra! They are betrayers of the cause. Rubbish! grin grin grin grin grin

As an Urhobo youth, I also reject the Biafran cause as well!

I don't think ur urhobo
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by shaqhead: 11:45pm On May 28, 2017
azimibraun:
Naive fellow huh? The same way a lot of people see. Nnamdi Kanu as naive. You want Kanu and Ibop taken seriously but you don't want to think some other igbos are not on the band wagon or are not genuinely convinced yet on the whole Biafra matter. That's where igbos will keep getting it wrong. In Scotland a Father voted to remain in Great Britain while his 20yr old son voted to be independent. You must recognise the other groups. Nigeria is beneficial to some igbos. Minority or majority you need them. You can't get a country without having over 80 to 90% on board. Biafra is not automatic. Make folks see why they should join the struggle.
Bro U hit the nail on the head but this has been said over and again to this folks who believe their opinion reigns supreme...not taken anything away from the Igbos but i tell my igbo friends offline who are pro biafra that if it was the yorubas that wanted to secede they would be close to getting it...this is an intellectual struggle where you first sell your idea in a civil manner not this one anytime a topic pops up or someone says anything contrary to what they want to hear, they label the person an Afonja or an APC apologist! Scotland didn't secede ds way!
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:02am On May 29, 2017
Looks like something Chris Ngige set up
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Ikeg: 12:16am On May 29, 2017
Kirigidi:

Doubt even bother yourself speaking Ibibio to him because he can't understand. He won't also reply you in Ibibio because he is just an Igbo boy pretending to be from Akwa Ibom. It's just one of their dubious tactics. All this their shout for Biafra is because of the Niger Delta region. Their greedy eyes is on our rich resources and potentials. We are blessed.

You're an incompetent fo.

The "igbo guy pretending to be an Akwa ibom" understood wtf he said and answered his question or maybe your attention seeking LovePeddler ass couldn't see that. In addition, ON THIS EXACT PAGE of this thread another I'd by the name of crazysaint replied him in ibibio and proudly stated he is biafran as usual your blind self can't see that.

Yet ironically bandtura that can't speak urhobo but invading every biafra thread to screech like a fool is urhobo to you because he is anti biafra.
The amtoAkwa-ibom is an id opened in January of this year, never wrote on this forum except to screech support to Buhari that month he opemed, only to just HAPPENS to show up again and start shouting anti biafra nonsense all a sudden but in your eyes he's a true ibibio because he wrote in ibibio but jialol101 who can read ibibio but maybe can't write is is igbo because he's pro biafra.
Funny I'm in the same category as that guy as I speak igbo, can read igbo okay and can't write in Igbo but I'm guessing in your blind eyes, I'm not igbo.

Honestly staying on this forum, I honestly starting to see you urhobo sickening. Now I'm understand why the hell you lots are constantly fighting tribes in the same area as you. I cannot believe I'm cursed to share the same state with you lots. It is always you lots. You people are disgusting honestly.

Oh while I'm at it oyigbo and Egbema is among the rich natural resources you speak of. Both areas contribute more to that rich natural resources than your inconsequential urhobo....guess the tribe that inhabit that two area? I'll give you a hint, they are the tribe you currently speaking about.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Ikeg: 12:22am On May 29, 2017
INM group.

Seriously?

It does not take a genius to know this Ifeanyi Igwe is a media created person and the group is another media created group.

Waste of time, energy and effort to argue against such nonsense.
If this Buhari led administration put as much effort in the economy as they do trying to propaganda and discredit IPOB, MASSOB and other biafran agitators, the country probably won't be in the downfalling mess it currently is.

One thing i applaud Biafra agitators in is they do not even bother replying or fighting the propaganda anymore. They just continue with wth they are doing. Applauding them on that!!
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by fratermathy(m): 12:30am On May 29, 2017
jessedaflow:
I don't think ur urhobo

Good for you! Oya biko vrenobaro me!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Charleynmuo: 1:04am On May 29, 2017
mirabel001:
nofin in dis lyf can stop actualization of dis movement
Hullo..You are naturally awesome. Cute dimples you got there.
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by biztip: 1:07am On May 29, 2017
those guys are not Igbo youths. they might be hausa or Yoruba youths disguising as Igbo youths. but if they really wanna tell us they re Igbo you're let them come out on may 30 so DT we will know if they will become history
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Rexnegro(m): 1:29am On May 29, 2017
PharmaGirl:
ok

Whoa

So who are those beating war drum?

Must everything secession lead to war in Africa?
in black man content maybe yes, tell me when or where in black history where succession took place without war or chaos? the latest Been Sudan go ask Them, they Have Been fighting for The past 40yrs before now. South Sudan saw hell. ipob should beg those stronger And powerful than Nigeria for biafra state , the international community rather than This their hate And abusive methods towards pmb And Nigeria state. it can't work That way. gej tenure was The best time to even do This but instead The east was fooled with 2019 presidency. too bad ijaw cud fooled Igbos.
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by fratermathy(m): 2:07am On May 29, 2017
michealdeco:
Why all this hatred speak from south south about Biafra

This is so simple if u don't want Biafra create a group and come out bold and say u don't want Biafra and not hiding behind one useless moniker and post rubbish here

What else do you want us to do? To come and beg you guys to leave us alone?

Our leaders and official socio-political groups have come out to denounce Biafra. What's with the forced attachment?

As an Urhobo now, UPU (Urhobo Progress Union) have categorically told IPOB and all Biafrans to count Urhobo out: www.vanguardngr.com/biafra-count-us-out-s-south-tells-agitators/

Other groups have done such as well. Can't you see that you guys are making yourselves and your struggle ridiculous by forcing this whole thing? If you need your Igboid groups and should they be interested, by all means, take them! But leave non-Igboid groups in the South-South from that drama. Don't create another Igbo-dominated Biafra in the name of freedom.

As a certified citizen of Urhoboland, Delta State, Niger Delta and Nigeri's South-South, I SAY NO TO BIAFRA!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida And David Mark Pictured Together Amid Death Rumour / DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) / President Buhari: 51 Civillians, 11 Policemen, 7 Soldiers Died In Unrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.