Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu (54071 Views)

Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement / Igbo Youths Declare Intention To Commence Cattle Rearing / IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by fratermathy(m): 2:37am On May 29, 2017
Jolar101:

South south and southeast belongs to Biafra.

We Are Biafrans We Are Biafrans We Are Biafrans We Are Biafrans We Are Biafrans We Are Biafrans We Are Biafrans We Are Biafrans...........

Taaa! Sharrap there! For as long as you guys keep adding the non-Igboid SS to your delusions, Biafra WILL NEVER come to fruition. In fact, the collective prayers of the SSners against Biafran domination is enough to put asunder whatever you guys have concocted in your IPOB meetings.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by fratermathy(m): 2:43am On May 29, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Oooo,. dnt worry We can do without u guys, join Biafra, dey are close to u, last I checked Ik does not offer one single thing to the Aks Union, go and join em.
we here in Oron whr the Oil wells are, and where the water and the coast is are saying ... To hell with u guys

Pennywys is NOT from Ikot Ekpene. Anaangs are not so stup*d to allow Igbo domination. That guy is an Igbo claiming to be Akwa Ibomite. If you doubt, ask him basic things about AKS and he'd start faltering. I wonder why they won't be proud of their Ezzamgbo and Abakaliki identity once and for all.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Ikeg: 3:00am On May 29, 2017
crazysaint:

mkpinim ke afo asong esit awed utoh mkpom. Please speak for yourself alone, you're not in the heart of every Akwa ibom son to know. Am Akwa ibomite, I give Biafra my support 100%

Trust me the chance of him being either a politician or aid to Buhari is 1-3. Don't waste your time on him.
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by emerem: 4:33am On May 29, 2017
waledeji:
Waiting for them to shout Afonja as usual [right][ undecided undecided undecided

My brother (op) your topic is very good but I think there are things that signified that this INM or what it is called is not Biafra affiliated. One thing many of these people trying to use media propaganda to diffuse the Biafra struggle is not getting right is, trying to see the struggle as a singular tribal affair. The Biafra is made up of many tribes which Igbo is one of. You see, when you say INM or any other name without using IPOB, the whole Biafra extraction sees it as a scam or brown envelope propaganda from the pit of hell. These IPOB guys are very articulated, intelligent, coordinated and knows it all. They know where every information emanates from as they worship the Chukwu Okike Abiama. I am IGBO, I have not been chanced to join any of their protests or meetings for wanting of time and chance courtesy of my job, but I truly raise hands for these guys. The only calculated freedom fighters that are ready to die without retaliation. ONE NIGERIA is not a bad idea, but why are the easterners marginalised? Any marriage that is not working out should either be restructured or divorced. The truth must be told at all times. We are stronger together as one country where our ideologies and cultures blend. Diversification of cultures made Nigeria a heritage of cultures that tourism could tap budget from, but we are not using them well which made the name ONE NIGERIA, seem a mockery. The amalgamation lacked several concrete contents which made it more or less a shamble. How can you merge three countries without the consent of the stakeholders and their citizens? Let us tell ourselves the truth. If Nigeria just celebrated her 56th liberation last year, it means our president Mohammed Buhari, Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Atiku and even my father are older than Nigeria. The one million question remains "of what extraction and country did these people belong before the liberation"? There was the oduduwa republic, Arewa and Biafra in the South, North and East respectively. History is the only weapon of truth. Research more on this and arrive at a better resolution.
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by eluquenson(m): 5:36am On May 29, 2017
They are really confused

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by ZeroUnity: 5:38am On May 29, 2017
This Ifeanyi that is fathered by an Hausa Fulani Man...

I Stand with the Freedom of Biafra, Biafra is a spirit....

Onye atukwala asi o...
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Akan(m): 6:42am On May 29, 2017
pennywys:
you are just a fool of ur own and can only speak for your useless self. I my very self as an Akwa Ibomite I strong believe in Biafra, I believe in freedom, and dream the possibility of Biafra to stand as an entity.
You are just a common fool from ur sentences and constructive of ur grammar I can easily detect that, now I warn you to keep ur stupid opinion to ur self, you can't speak for the great indigenous people of Akwa Ibom State.
What have you achieved from the Hausa/Fulani herdsmen. They take away ur wealth and keep you in extreme poverty that now effecting ur brain, cheat your right to proper education, now you render your illiteracy on social media all in a way of supporting ur useless Nigeria. Any moment you wanna run mad on any social media platform do so on your own don't mention Akwa Ibom.

Great People of Biafra, we are one people together we shall crown our conquest in glory
We were one from the very beginning, nothing can separate us now, not the afonjas, not the Hausa nor their Fulani herdsmen

Long Live the people of Biafra!
Long live the Republic of Biafra!
pure drivel
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by kelechi17(m): 7:01am On May 29, 2017
HungerBAD:
This Maxi Igwe Ifeany is a very intelligent man.
u must be very stupid... cos he supports one Nigeria ....
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Totti9(m): 7:47am On May 29, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
I so wish Nigerians will join hands to ask for Biafrans to go, As an Akwa Ibomites, I know for certain, Akwa Ibom would never be a part of Biafra.

I am just hoping Nigerians will see sense and join to send dem away, so that here in Akwa Ibom, we will always be treating them the same way that Cameroonians treat Nigerians.

it seems the region is too full of itself, all attempts to make them build the country together has failed, let's just come back together and send them away, So that when they are caught with drugs it won't be Nigeria's name that will be spoilt, so that in South Africa and India, Honest Nigerians can do their business while the region that is so engrossed in development will hv dia treatment as different from Nigerians.

Pls let's come together and ask them to come and be going, I know that the south, Calabar and Aks will never be a part of Biafra, not again..

Abasi Akan idiok mkpor.
#LetIpodComeAndBeGoing
#SendThemAway

You can force a donkey to the stream, but u can't force it to drink... #Edong_do
ufan mi mbok atu ke? grin
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:10am On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

Taaa! Sharrap there! For as long as you guys keep adding the non-Igboid SS to your delusions, Biafra WILL NEVER come to fruition. In fact, the collective prayers of the SSners against Biafran domination is enough to put asunder whatever you guys have concocted in your IPOB meetings.
Small mind you got.
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Donbosco46: 10:15am On May 29, 2017
Biafra has come to stay no going back so forget that your mumu story. Even if is true we Jews know that in 12 there must be a Judas. But as usual him go hang him self and we are moving forward Biafra the Rise ⭐️.
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by oodua1stson: 9:31pm On May 29, 2017
schoolboij:

did you see yoruba in the write up? flat headed yoruba from abakaliki like you.
yea. Akin didinrin. Because abakaliki is ibadan where I libe and Ijebu Igbo where I'm from

Eleribu, you haven't answered my question btw
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by oodua1stson: 9:35pm On May 29, 2017
Daboomb:

You this shameless Igbo, anytime you want to write lubbish, you will start with "I am Yoluba"! grin grin
How many Yorubas do you see starting a post with that?
And look at your monicker sef......all in an effort to show that you are ashamed of your lineage! shocked shocked

BTW: Declaring Beerfraud should not be this difficult now?
Just make a proclamation....and live up to it by remaining in the declared Beeerfraud!
Dont declare and still pay through your nose to 'travel' to Nigerian cities like Lagos, Abuja, Edo, Kano, e.t.c

How can something so simple be made like it is so hard or is it fear of what will befall you afterwards?
You dont have to worry, your Afonja blodders will not let you starve to death, this time around.
I'm Yoruba.

Between you and I may thunder fire whoever is lying(or wrongly accusing me of lying ) to death

Will you say amen
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by jessedaflow: 9:36pm On May 29, 2017
shaqhead:

Bro U hit the nail on the head but this has been said over and again to this folks who believe their opinion reigns supreme...not taken anything away from the Igbos but i tell my igbo friends offline who are pro biafra that if it was the yorubas that wanted to secede they would be close to getting it...this is an intellectual struggle where you first sell your idea in a civil manner not this one anytime a topic pops up or someone says anything contrary to what they want to hear, they label the person an Afonja or an APC apologist! Scotland didn't secede ds way!
y nt let them have a referendum as u said
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by oodua1stson: 9:37pm On May 29, 2017
najoke:

Stop acting naive....the question you should be asking the Biafuros is....show us rhe rope them use tie una down from leaving.
PS:see the diffrence btw Afonja and Biafuros, cos you have an opposing view those not warrant me insulting you cos as Afonjas we "love" & "respect" each other grin grin
we are hurting each other and the north are laughing to bed.

Of anything we have more in common and we will both gain from a dismantled nigeria but we are too ignorant to see it.
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 29, 2017
oodua1stson:
yea. Akin didinrin. Because abakaliki is ibadan where I libe and Ijebu Igbo where I'm from

Eleribu, you haven't answered my question btw

I suggest you get education first before trolling. flat headed monster.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 29, 2017
oodua1stson:
we are hurting each other and the north are laughing to bed.

Of anything we have more in common and we will both gain from a dismantled nigeria but we are too ignorant to see it.
who is 'we'?
osu.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by oodua1stson: 10:04pm On May 29, 2017
schoolboij:

I suggest you get education first before trolling. flat headed monster.
get over yor hatred for people who don't give a crap about you. Yea, I know there are igbo cvnts here but still when you rI'll wth dogs you catch fleas.

Mi oni any reason lati form Yoruba tori nairaland. I have a life outsideInternet and my name is Tobi
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by shaqhead: 11:47pm On May 29, 2017
jessedaflow:
y nt let them have a referendum as u said
Referendum is not going to come jst because they want one...it doesn't work that way! At least Scotland didnt seek a referendum today and got one tomorrow! There are a whole back and forth conversations that needs to be in place before governments even consider a referendum! This takes time!

This has to come from your respected political leaders, traditional rulers, leading international figures, academics, celebrities among others. I pray tell me one of each of these who has stuck his neck for this cause! These are the folks that will drive and give life to this cause not teens on social media or some old men tying Biafra wrapper insulting anyone with a descenting opinion!

That's not the way to get global attention to your plight bro!

Are there Igbo's who don't believe in the cause...not a few let alone other tribes! Instead of encouraging a buy in by meeting them at their intellectual level...slurs are peddled at them!

Are there non-igbos who left to them will rather see the Igbo leave...ye there are! And here again you folks bungle ds good will by lumping everyone with all those unsavoury epithets!

Personally, I wish you folks well in your pursuits if you are one but I dnt see the dream happening if this approach is maintained!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:55am On May 30, 2017
Daboomb:

It appears most of you Igbos are just too ignorant and just doing "follow-follow" to the likes of Nnamdi Kanu.
Let me help you with your questions:

1.) Demand for rights and freedom: Every "nation/people" in Nigeria has issues with how things are shared, issues with revenue and development, e.t.c but ONLY the Igbos are threatening secession. Secession and demanding to be treated fairly, are not the same thing. Yorubas are complaining (Even Lagosians just said so today, that they are marginalised!), Middle Belt is complaining, Minorities are complaining, Arewa Forum too are complaining but ONLY Igbos take their own complaint to mean secession.
Nothing wrong in complaining but everything is wrong with Greed and Selfishness, trying to arrogate what belongs to ALL, to YOURSELF ONLY.

2.) Demand for FREEDOM ending in War, means you are a SLAVE. Igbos (to the bst of my knowledge) are not slaves to anybody....except they say they are, like you are saying.
So, let me ask: Who is your Slave Master, between the Fulani and the "Afonja"?
I am sure you will say you are not slaves. This means that what you are demanding for, cannot be called FREEDOM.
Your Leaders tell you it is "Freedom" when it actual fact, behind the scenes, they know it is GREED and SELFISHNESS.

What you are demanding for, is to GREEDILY STEAL WHAT BELONGS TO NIGERIA, and MAKE IT YOUR OWN!
That is sheer Greed and that will result into WAR. Infact, it will result into Genocide sef.

3.) Will Nigeria Break? NO.
Nigeria is too buoyant, to be affected to breaking point, just because the Igbos go their way.
Infact, Nigeria is likely to be better-off, once Biafra is actualised. A host of negative vices experienced in Nigeria, are "largely perpetuated" (not exclusively, mind you) by the Igbos; Drug trafficking, Baby factory, Counterfeiting of everything, Bad foreign image, excessive migration, Robbery and other crimes.
So, Nigeria will not break at all.
But What Nigeria will not allow is for the Igbos to selfishly and greedily STEAL what belongs to Nigeria, for themselves ONLY.
Igbos can secede tomorrow sef, as long as they dont try to steal the Oil that the whole country owns.

5.) Igbos ruling themselves: Actually, THEY CAN Rule themselves, just like any other tribe can.
I think what the guy is trying to tell you is that the same problem that is seen in Nigerian system (of which Igbos also play a significant part), wil still crop up in the same Biafra. Its like think, because Saraki has jumped-ship to APC (from PDP), he is now a Saint and would no longer exhibit the criminal tendencies he is known for! That is not possible.
Look at South Sudan that spent many years fighting to be "free". Today, they are even worse that the Sudan Republic they broke off from. They have nearly killed themselves finish, in their own small country, They are starving as of today because internal war has not allowed them to prosper.
The crimes committed by Igbos in Nigeria, as of today, will simply be transferred from "Nigeria"... to Biafra.
But then, that is not anyone's problem, they should deal with it.

6.) Ten reasons why you want the South East to remain part of Nigeria: You can ever get five reasons, not to even mention ten!
The only reason anyone will want Nigeria to remain a "Unified Country" is because there is always strength in size!. The bigger, the stronger (That is why East Germany and Wet Germany eventually united to form a stronger Germany as of today). In addition, "break-up" does not come cheap and easy.
But the mistake you Igbos are committing (l think intentionally), is that You erroneously think that Nigeria wants you to stay by all means or Nigeria does not want you to go?
In actual fact, Nigeria is tired of you Igbos and wants to get rid of you as soon as "practicable".
Nigeria knows you are just after the S/South Oil wells.
The South West already has enough Oil and other mineral wealth, (like Bitumen in Ondo, Oil in Lagos, Ondo, Ogun and most Western States, Gold in Osun and Oyo, e.t.c) to look after itself.
The North is trying very hard to find viable Oil in the Chad basin, once that is found, EVERYBODY then has Oil.....and it becomes a common factor not worth fighting over (Except that the S/South nations like Akwa Ibom will not fold their hands and watch one Nnyanmiri to come and claim their Oil)

Once Oil is found in the North, it becomes "practical" to ``deal with the secession cry of the Easterners.
So, it is the North that is still lukewarm to the idea of secession and no secession.

But if the Igbos want to secede TODAY two things must happen and it will be successful.
1.) They should all go back to their Eastern enclave and ANNOUNCE IT.
After announcing it, they should all STAY BACK there as they are now "foreigners" in every other part of Nigeria. They would need to apply for Visa and seek "work permit", before they can be allowed to do anything outside Biafra. This can be denied at will, by Nigeria.

2.) They MUST only go with their original Eastern States, that Ojukwu declared in 1967.
They must not attempt to annex other Minority Nations along. Nigeria has a duty to protect those nations, from an aggressive neighbour because those Minorities are Nigerians.

Just these TWO SIMPLE CONDITIONS that can be easily achieved.
So, what is stopping the declaration of Biafra, if not Biafrans themselves, as you can see.
Crying "Free Us, Free Us" like babies makes you look weak and helpless.

I hope you will take time to analyse these things objectively and talk to your brothers.
Your future is in your hands, not in th ehands of any Slave-Master.

I have a problem wt the last line of your point 3. We do not ALL own d oil. The right thing is for us to practice true federalism and each region manage their resources, like we did before we became a unitary government in 1966. It's d right thing to do. Let everyone repatriate just 40% to d centre.
We have all become lazy and our national leaders corrupt because of this oil. The southwest was prosperous when we were on our own producing cocoa. And guess who came all d way from the east to come and stab awolowo in d back by contesting for premier of western region against him. Nnamdi Azikiwe. Trying to lead pple he doesn't know & reap their sweat just because d region was making money. Igbos have bn greedy since time immemorial.
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:12am On May 30, 2017
oodua1stson:
get over yor hatred for people who don't give a crap about you. Yea, I know there are igbo cvnts here but still when you rI'll wth dogs you catch fleas.

Mi oni any reason lati form Yoruba tori nairaland. I have a life outsideInternet and my name is Tobi

Lol. clown. you better be proud of your abakaliki osu heritage.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by latsy: 11:32am On May 30, 2017
stinechykee:
Unity begger leave Igbo matter for Igbos
Another modern slave spotted.
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by suremanpatriot: 3:40am On Jun 08, 2017
After sacrificing millions of igbos fr 1966,these same lineage of manipulators wants to repeat history by callin for more blood of igbos to be spilled.

THE HANDWRITING IS ON THE WALL ALREADY,HE WHO HAS EARS LET HIM HEAR.

Self-unity is the only solid strength the bring nationhood. The antecedent of most igbo people is full of divisive character. Many igbos dont have selfunity as virtue,rather they only possess intoxicating arrogance (igbo igbo ewee eze domineering mentality pervade the land )with detasteful greed,envy,wickedness,arrogance and selfishness portrays most igbo man chanting biafra to their annihilation. The diaspora igbos are busy fueling this fraud and facade, and calling it agitation. None of these diaspora igbos can ever come down to fight physically the battle they try to mastermind,rather they brainwash the ignoramus and push them like sheep to perish. My igbo brothers are perishing massively for lack of knowledge...For decades the igbos majorities abandoned the efficacy of education for shop trading,spareparts dealings,hulling containers to junk yards, while they dance to ogene,ijele and nkwokirikwo,ignoring the importance of developing their human faculties for advancement. Who will save the igbos from damnations they are calling for today. GOD HAVE MERCY. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by lilfreezy: 3:55am On Jun 08, 2017
So after i payed my way through school and got my job. Some sets of foolish people from my kinsmen wanna let me loss what I've worked so hard for in this country
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by suremanpatriot: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2017
...and dont know why...
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by suremanpatriot: 10:18am On Jun 08, 2017
...and dont know why some black ppl can't understand tht colonial masters hav long gone. Yyet for every of their inadequacies they blame it on their colonial masters. Did they go away with ur brains not to think or their conscience not to reason like a human.
those who blame Britain are jst being foolish and mischievous ,because whatever was done badly by the British in Ngr can be undone with superior wisdom Of innovation and inspiration of enlightened Ngr. This is a
Lesson for my ignoramus brothers and sis who are stil blaming their colonial government tht were long extinct.
Even in south African where the so called colonial masters hav inhabited, the SA is today singled out as Europe of Africa,and the manner Nigerians queue up massive for south African visa buttress this fact. So they love to be in a working sys,yet they can't unanimously come together to build an enviable socio-economic sys for their own comfort.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

IPOB Man & Lady Take A Drive After Visiting Nnamdu Kanu / EFCC Arrests Shehu Sani Over "Extortion" / President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.