Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,626 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu (53450 Views)

Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement / Igbo Youths Declare Intention To Commence Cattle Rearing / IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by BuhariNaWah: 4:58pm On May 28, 2017
V
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by blazetitov: 4:58pm On May 28, 2017
Oh really??
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by SEYILIGHT(m): 4:58pm On May 28, 2017
I'm not surprised.
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 28, 2017
Afonjas don't have shame

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Sunshine1969: 4:59pm On May 28, 2017
I am not surprised! cake eaters!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by NothingDoMe: 5:00pm On May 28, 2017
HungerBAD:
This Maxi Igwe Ifeany is a very intelligent man.
Eepa. You don too old for all this your Nairaland comments oh.

Leave Nairaland for the small bois like we. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:01pm On May 28, 2017
Please do t kill my people from already troubled land ... We are brothers
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by oodua1stson: 5:01pm On May 28, 2017
Wait oooo, I'm Yoruba 100% but I have a question; why are we worried about Igbo's wanting to leave? Is it by force t be part of nigeria ?

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:02pm On May 28, 2017
You are under arrest ....
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by ozowarac: 5:02pm On May 28, 2017
Who knows this group if not now
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by favourmic(m): 5:02pm On May 28, 2017
k
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by azimibraun: 5:02pm On May 28, 2017
Igbos Vs Igbos it's not going to be funny at all... Investors Vs Non Investors. Those who have billions in Naija and those who failed to make it in Naija. The main problem is not "External Resistance" it's that from within.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by MMMscam: 5:02pm On May 28, 2017
No, never! Biafra must succeed so that we can drive igbo people out of the South West region completely. We cannot co-exist with obdurate incorrigible toxic leeches.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by michealdeco: 5:04pm On May 28, 2017
He want to gain popularity like Nnamdi Kanu with this poor mind of his cheesy cheesy

So he thinks every secession must lead to war angry angry someone educate this naive fellow please undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Lucasinho(m): 5:04pm On May 28, 2017
Big lie....

or Buahari's Youth.?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by hammer6: 5:06pm On May 28, 2017
Afonja Youth more like.

hahahahaha!

Una go wait die.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bcashy: 5:06pm On May 28, 2017
crazysaint:
Afonjas, will just sit down to fabricate fake story, just to console themselves.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin e pain am........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by latsy: 5:08pm On May 28, 2017
These are real Igbo men, not the jobless ones
who rants and curse on the internet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by divads(m): 5:08pm On May 28, 2017
grin grin Today is Sunday... can't you guys postpone this lie till tomorrow at least

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by azimibraun: 5:10pm On May 28, 2017
Lucasinho:
Big lie....

or Buahari's Youth.?
The Igbo Man never learns. It's a notorious fact you must come to terms with. No self actualization pursuit has not had a descenting voice.. Never. The status quo is beneficial to a good number of igbos and Biafra does not guarantee them the same opportunities as Nigeria. So it's upon the Leadership of the independence movement to convince them there is a brightness in Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by najoke: 5:10pm On May 28, 2017
oodua1stson:
Wait oooo, I'm Yoruba 100% but I have a question; why are we worried about Igbo's wanting to leave? Is it by force t be part of nigeria ?
Stop acting naive....the question you should be asking the Biafuros is....show us rhe rope them use tie una down from leaving.
PS:see the diffrence btw Afonja and Biafuros, cos you have an opposing view those not warrant me insulting you cos as Afonjas we "love" & "respect" each other grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:11pm On May 28, 2017
fratermathy:
I am sure "afonjas" must have paid the Igbo youths to reject Biafra! They are betrayers of the cause. Rubbish! grin grin grin grin grin

As an Urhobo youth, I also reject the Biafran cause as well!

As an Akwa Ibomite, I reject Biafra..
Let us Southerners come out clean and tell this guys that keep crying blue blood that we are not part of them...
let's also join voice to make them go to their Biafra.

#GoYourWay
#KpongNnyinYak

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Dinobi77: 5:12pm On May 28, 2017
The usual Apc antics, trying to counter the real movements. Ipob we all know, this apc group is dead or arrival n nobody will hear of it after May 30.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by igwebuike01: 5:13pm On May 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

As an Akwa Ibomite, I reject Biafra..
Let us Southerners come out clean and tell this guys that keep crying blue blood that we are not part of them...
let's also join voice to make them go to their Biafra.

#GoYourWay
#KpongNnyinYak
as an igbo man i reject Nigeria

18 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 28, 2017
I am also anti Biafran

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 28, 2017
owukpa:
A youth group, under the aegis of Igbo for Nigerian Movement, INM, has floated anti-Biafra campaign to unite people of Igbo extraction in order to reap maximum benefits from the peaceful co-existence of one United Nigeria.

IINM called on the entire Ndigbo to bury the idea of the struggle of the Republic of Biafra and embrace the new platform, INM for intellectual and strategic engagements that would enthrone equity, fairness and justice to every member of the Nigerian State.

The group warned that the ongoing clamour by some persons for the secession of Igbo from Nigeria was a call to self-destruction and would only do them more harm than good.

Some groups, including the Nnamdi Kanu-led Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, as well as the Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra, under the leadership of Uchenna Madu have been clamoring for the birth of Biafra.

According to them, Nigeria is a zoo and has succeeded in expunging them from the scheme of things in the nation.

However, the INM leader, Maxi Igwe Ifeanyi speaking alongside with his newly inaugurated Excos with our correspondent on Sunday, called on those supporting the return of Biafra to quickly swallow their word and work together for a united Nigeria in line with the vision of great nationalists like Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe.

Mazi Ifeanyi Igwe, the group's leader in his interview, insisted that Biafra was not the panacea to Igbos' problem, rather the beginning of more trouble for the land as the agitation has continue to sow the seed of suspicion for the average Igboman particularly in the political circle used by other ethnic groups as the key to other segment of our national life.

He said, "The ongoing clamour by some infertile-minded Igbo brethren for the secession of South east from Nigeria is a call to self-destruction, to say the least.

"It is obvious that those championing the movement for the return of Biafra were not born during the civil war and have no single idea of what Ndigbo went through during and after the war.

"We therefore call on those behind this movement to sheathe their sword and embrace a one and united Nigeria.

"Biafra is never the solution to our problem. In fact, it is the beginning of more problems for our already-troubled land.

"INM stands for the unity of Nigeria and urge those beating war drum to heed to the old Igbo adage that says, "ogwumagana agahi ogbanye ije ya maka na ohia n'ere oku (the chameleon does not change its movement because the bush is on fire.)" he added.

http://thenewsguru.com/igbo-youths-launch-anti-biafra-movement-asks-kanu-others-stop-beating-war-drum/

Nonsense.

Politicians have come up with distraction.
The Zoo economy about to crash further and their brains have started to shake of what to do.
Is it a must to be useless so called one Nigeria

#May30SitAtHome Stands.

God bless Biafra
God bless His Excellency Maxi Nnamdi Kanu
God bless Biafrans all over the world.

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Lucasinho(m): 5:15pm On May 28, 2017
azimibraun:
The Igbo Man never learns. It's a notorious fact you must come to terms with. No self actualization pursuit has not had a descenting voice.. Never. The status quo is beneficial to a good number of igbos and Biafra does not guarantee them the same opportunities as Nigeria. So it's upon the Leadership of the independence movement to convince them there is a brightness in Biafra.

U just said it..

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:15pm On May 28, 2017
igwebuike01:
as an igbo man i reject Nigeria
as an Akwa Ibomite, I reject Biafra, in its entirety

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by suremanpatriot: 5:15pm On May 28, 2017
Now the truth is comin out tht this is a huge scam,covert and divisive plot to keep makin the igbo youths useless and clueless.
...the diaspora easterners hav bein sponsoring nonsensical manipulations of the ppl disguised as agitation. The easterners,especially d igbos in particular do not hav foundation for nationhood,no unified figured stands today to rep the igbos anywhere in the world, e.g every Tom,Dick and Harry is Eze( igbo Ewee-Eze, my foot),every opportunist eastern with questionable riches wants to lord over others,no spirit of service or humility,only arrogance and self-centered lifestyle tht decorate the character of my igbo bros. They hav a long way to go, they must first begin to institutional virtues of unity within themselves and their cohorts teaching the virtues of selflessness,humility,brotherliness,wisdom and peaceful exit,before tht talk abt severing to stand on their own.Until they attain this maturity level,that is all noise. And wht is happening in southern Sudan today is where those manipulators tht disguise as agitators are pushing all their generations to self-destruction.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) / Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge / Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.