Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time (26847 Views)

Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 / Hate Speech Bill: Senate Urges Nigerians To Be Patient / CNN Shades Buhari And Atiku, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by EmmyDJourno: 10:25am On May 29, 2017
And vote you Oga Atiku abi, so all those Nollywood girls can resume Olosho night at Aso Rock mtchew!!!

Atiku go and do some sleeping​ beauty abeg till your male true love finds you with a π=¶

Please Note: Don't quote me on this truth grin
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by perez100: 10:25am On May 29, 2017
I even prefer Atiku to Osinbajo because Tinubu the criminal will lease Nigeria under Osinbajo.
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by DMerciful(m): 10:26am On May 29, 2017
Atiku is far better than Buhari by many indices
nkemjacob2:
Atiku has started campaigning for 2019. I will tear my national passport if u win.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by ajebuter(f): 10:27am On May 29, 2017
l miss good old days under the looting and corruption ridden era..

We would have heaped insults and abuses on them but there would have been funfare associated with celebration of democracy day..

There would also have been numerous projects to be commissioned today and states would be falling over each other to commission one project or the other..

But now? we are only thanking God to be alive..

Even BMC members are ashamed to showface in recent times..

So sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by farotimitajudeen(m): 10:28am On May 29, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar in a special democracy day message has urged Nigerians to be patient with the Muhammadu Buhari administration but also take advantage of democracy which allows citizens to keep electing better leaders.

A statement by his media office read, ''Former vice-president and chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Atiku Abubakar congratulates Nigerians of all political persuasions on the occasion of this years’ Democracy Day, which coincides with the second anniversary of the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari,” the statement read.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/05/atiku-nigerians-should-be-patient-with.html

cc lalasticlala
hmm...APC leaders know that Nigerian are suffering under this stupid administration
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by ajebuter(f): 10:30am On May 29, 2017
DMerciful:

l agree...at least despite his corruption prone tendencies ,he is not a religious or ethnic bigot...At least not blatantly open as Baba bubu
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by ayindejimmy(m): 10:30am On May 29, 2017
vantage001:

Do you know 2 years is 50% of a single tenure.
If buhari cannot complete any project in two years, then he is a colossal failure.

You didn't address the issue I raised, or is this your best reply?
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by Mcreloaded(m): 10:31am On May 29, 2017
Its like the politicians have now woken up it is Atiku today yesterday it was Obasanji begging the youths.
If you must know Nigeria is boiling anger every where, no joy,people commuting suicide as a cheap way out,criminal gangs on the increase,kidnapping etc.
Politicians I believe you can see the handwriting on the wall bring the change you promised before its too late
The situation for the now can still be managed

1 Like

Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by DMerciful(m): 10:35am On May 29, 2017
Atiku has administrative skilss, has ability to create wealth and he is learned and tolerant unlike the bigot illiterate we have there. D bigot is a repeated failure undecided
ajebuter:

l agree...at least despite his corruption prone tendencies ,he is not a religious or ethnic bigot...At least not blatantly open as Baba bubu
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by nkemjacob2(m): 10:44am On May 29, 2017
DMerciful:
wen atiku and ObJ are laying a bad foundation 4 d Nigeria governance system, how old re u?
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by Splashme: 10:50am On May 29, 2017
eyeview:
Buhari is officially two years in office and the only capital project his govt fully initiated and completed is the helipad he built for the landing of his helicopter whenever he is in his village in Daura.
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by Yeligray(m): 10:51am On May 29, 2017
Davash222:
Patient with Buhari Do you realize Buhari's tenure expires 2019
and so?...
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by Yeligray(m): 10:52am On May 29, 2017
In real sense Nigeria needs a dictator...the country is turning into something else.
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by DMerciful(m): 10:54am On May 29, 2017
So Nigeria history started with Atiku n Obj in 1999 right? When Buhari overthrew a democratically elected govt in 1983 how old were u? Listen, remove emotions and think! Comparing Atiku with Buhari in terms of modern governance and administration is like comparing CNN with NTA Ibadan! undecided
nkemjacob2:
wen atiku and ObJ are laying a bad foundation 4 d Nigeria governance system, how old re u?

1 Like

Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by perez100: 10:55am On May 29, 2017
Atiku is the best of APC now. How far with their 'sai baba everywhere'? If PDP can't get it, let Atiku have it.
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by Charly68: 11:01am On May 29, 2017
Who is the better leader? Atiku ? It can't be
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by kolas88(m): 11:03am On May 29, 2017
OK but who are the better leaders?hope you are not referring to yourself because I can never vote for you and will always ready to campaign against you.
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by stingged(m): 11:04am On May 29, 2017
Which Politician is a Saint and Which is the Devil?
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by EAZY2422(m): 11:19am On May 29, 2017
lkmd here oooooo............
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by kabir87: 11:20am On May 29, 2017
Hahaha...#SHORONIYENOYAMILENUO#
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by Henri8: 11:30am On May 29, 2017
bencarson007:
. Good queshion... Atiku is trying to invite DSS to his house though
Dem no go go there o.

1 Like

Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by bencarson007(m): 11:41am On May 29, 2017
Henri8:

Dem no go go there o.
. That's what we are saying bros... Anti-corruption war is one sided if they can't visit Atiku and his cohorts
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by Omeokachie: 11:42am On May 29, 2017
Politician...all he is saying basically is...
Be patient with Buhari until 2019 (nothing anybody can do about it)
Then elect 'me' afterwards as a better alternative!
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by bejeria101(m): 11:45am On May 29, 2017
Until our kids become 60yrs old and we still visiting this mumu topic.so why wont youths pray for you pple to die? Rubbish.
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by eph123(f): 11:52am On May 29, 2017
nkemjacob2:
Atiku has started campaigning for 2019. I will tear my national passport if u win.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by Nigeriadondie: 12:02pm On May 29, 2017
Of course Atiku u know u are not part of that better leader
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by donqx: 12:14pm On May 29, 2017
okay
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by mcgaius: 12:39pm On May 29, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Tell us any federal project that can be completed and had been completed in two years

At least Ambode started flyover at Ajah and Abulegba and finished them before 2 years.Please show me one pedestrian bridge built by your hero.
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by ayindejimmy(m): 12:44pm On May 29, 2017
mcgaius:

At least Ambode started flyover at Ajah and Abulegba and finished them before 2 years.Please show me one pedestrian bridge built by your hero.

Is a pedestrian bridge in the category of federal projects
?

You simply don't know what a Federal project is? Mind you, I'm not holding brief for Buhari, he failed in my expectation too.
I only asked a simple and unambiguous question
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by LordOfNaira: 1:15pm On May 29, 2017
eyeview:
Buhari is officially two years in office and the only capital project his govt fully initiated and completed is the helipad he built for the landing of his helicopter whenever he is in his village in Daura.

You may not appreciate Buhari, but there are thousands who do.

In the North East, life is fast returning to normalcy and gone are the days when Boko Haram held territories.

The economy is being diversified and fertililizers are being seriously subsidized. Rice growers in Ebonyi, Kebbi, Jigawa are becoming millionaires and very soon, our dependence on oil will be reduced.

Roads that have been abandoned, some for over 30 years, have been completed.

Ogoni cleanup has been implemented.

Bailout funds that checked protests in many states.

But for revenue that fell due to the crash in oil price, Buhari would easily have been Nigeria's best president even in just his first 2 years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators / Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) / Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.