Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,401 members, 7,843,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time (26842 Views)

Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 / Hate Speech Bill: Senate Urges Nigerians To Be Patient / CNN Shades Buhari And Atiku, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 29, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Buhari now

The boy in that picture should be flogged and starved for 21 days and 21 nights only....
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by murmee: 1:48pm On May 29, 2017
Thunderlicious:
mumusco
This is new and fresh and funny!
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by obonujoker(m): 1:51pm On May 29, 2017
mcgaius:

At least Ambode started flyover at Ajah and Abulegba and finished them before 2 years.Please show me one pedestrian bridge built by your hero.

My hero Buhari has done nothing... so sad
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by eyeview: 2:00pm On May 29, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You may not appreciate Buhari, but there are thousands who do.

In the North East, life is fast returning to normalcy and gone are the days when Boko Haram held territories.

The economy is being diversified and fertililizers are being seriously subsidized. Rice growers in Ebonyi, Kebbi, Jigawa are becoming millionaires and very soon, our dependence on oil will be reduced.

Roads that have been abandoned, some for over 30 years, have been completed.

Ogoni cleanup has been implemented.

Bailout funds that checked protests in many states.

But for revenue that fell due to the crash in oil price, Buhari would easily have been Nigeria's best president even in just his first 2 years.

Let me start from your last points to correct you.
It's now a lie for Buhari to use fall in revenue as an excuse. Do you know that a barrel of crude has been on an average of $55/bpd for many months now. That amount is not the least any president ever had it. Obj had it lesser, Yaraadua at a point had it below $30/bpd. GEJ towards the end had it less than $50/bpd. Yet we did not slump into recession with any of them.

Bail out fund is a complete scam. It was a jamboree fund for almost all the governors and hence did not achieve any economic purpose. All the states who were owing both salaries and pensions were still owing it even after collecting the fund. Hence, it was of no effect and shouldn't be listed by you.

I think it is wicked of you to say that 'ogoni clean up has been implemented'. May God forgive you for such lie and self deceit cos you may have blurted it innocently. Let me inform you that physical work has not commenced since that political showmanship flag off. It would have been a bit forgivable if you say the clean up is being implented, yes, on paper so far. But to term it implemented is crass lie known to APC fans.

Can you please mention the road that has been completed. You would have Atleast stated that repairs and construction has commenced on the roads but you chose to state that they have been repaired. Other than the less than 2km runway of Abuja airport that they expended billions, can u kindly inform us of another road that has been completed.

You made a blanket case for agriculture. Permit me to inform you that no govt has run an effective distribution of fertilizers to the farmers without the fort bottlenecks like extra minister of agriculture, Adesina under GEJ. The sufferings which the farmers had stopped experiencing is now back. I can tell u that authoritatively. You dare say that agriculture has improved with farmers smiling yet our GDP is in its lowest. Note that the GDP indices is composed of what you could call internally generated wealth, which farming is a key indicator. The rising cost of food stuff definitely does not support this your assertion. Remember the scarcity of tomato in recent time. And you ended that paragraph with a dream which has been in every govts sleep since 1977. A dream is not an achievement.

I would have loved to commend this govt for near normalcy in the north east but that assertion suffered two major flaws. First, the relative peace being experienced in the north east started a few months to the end of GEJ's govt, all territories were recovered with the slogan 'Never Again'. Buhari is only sustaining the tempo handed down to him. Secondly, the pass mark in the north east was eroded with the spread of fulani herdsmen across the nation and killing more than the bokoharam supported by the President's tacit attitude whom we all know is a supporter of fulani herdsmen. So he lost woefully on that score.

The thousands you claim that appreciate him are merely his worshippers. He is a god to them. They worship him for who he is, not because he has achieved anything. Note the difference.
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by Uchemus(m): 2:42pm On May 29, 2017
Atiku, it should be a shame on you and Nigerians if you think you can contest and win.
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by Ugo4hotish(m): 3:15pm On May 29, 2017
Patient till when?
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by jsb(m): 3:54pm On May 29, 2017
Buhari brother just confirmed he is a bad leader..
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by Willybos(m): 4:16pm On May 29, 2017
Imagine this fvvvkin goro chewer called "Atiku". Do u fink we middle belt Christian will elect any useless Muslim into power? Iv that's what ur thinking, em sure ur deceiving ur useless brothers in the far north!
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by winj3: 4:17pm On May 29, 2017
By patient, he means wait for him to finish medical treatment even if it takes the 80 year old man another elected term in hospital!

I suppose if you have fo0ls called Nigerians as electorate you can say anything!
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by delishpot: 4:45pm On May 29, 2017
That Atiku wants to slide into people's voter cards with style sha. He is preparing Nigerians with style. Politics is sure interesting
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by Odelhorno1990: 4:54pm On May 29, 2017
...To Many ATIKU is another leader really!
Meanwhile, should you need instant loan for Salary earners working but need cash to close external businesses or projects then you may as well Contact us @ RenMoney MFB Ltd for instant cash loan of #50k-2.5 million naira without collateral and Guarantor as salary earner within 24hrs. Simple interest rate and little requirements (Employment letter, Work ID, Nigeria recognized ID, utility bill, a passport and 6months salary account Bank statement), for Salary earners in Lagos, Abuja, PH and IB only.Just Call/ whatsup Ogaga @08159385912
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by donblazer10(m): 5:12pm On May 29, 2017
eyeview:

It's now a lie for Buhari to use fall in revenue as an excuse. Do you know that a barrel of crude has been on an average of $55/bpd for many months now. That amount is not the least any president ever had it. Obj had it lesser, Yaraadua at a point had it below $30/bpd. GEJ towards the end had it less than $50/bpd. Yet we did not slump into recession with any of them.

Bail out fund is a complete scam. It was a jamboree fund for almost all the governors and hence did not achieve any economic purpose. All the states who were owing both salaries and pensions were still owing it even after collecting the fund. Hence, it was of no effect and shouldn't be listed by you.

I think it is wicked of you to say that 'ogoni clean up has been implemented'. May God forgive you for such lie and self deceit cos you may have blurted it innocently. Let me inform you that physical work has not commenced since that political showmanship flag off. It would have been a bit forgivable if you say the clean up is being implented, yes, on paper so far. But to term it implemented is crass lie known to APC fans.

Can you please mention the road that has been completed. You would have Atleast stated that repairs and construction has commenced on the roads but you chose to state that they have been repaired. Other than the less than 2km runway of Abuja airport that they expended billions, can u kindly inform us of another road that has been completed.

You made a blanket case for agriculture. Permit me to inform you that no govt has run an effective distribution of fertilizers to the farmers without the fort bottlenecks like extra minister of agriculture, Adesina under GEJ. The sufferings which the farmers had stopped experiencing is now back. I can tell u that authoritatively. You dare say that agriculture has improved with farmers smiling yet our GDP is in its lowest. Note that the GDP indices is composed of what you could call internally generated wealth, which farming is a key indicator. The rising cost of food stuff definitely does not support this your assertion. Remember the scarcity of tomato in recent time. And you ended that paragraph with a dream which has been in every govts sleep since 1977. A dream is not an achievement.

I would have loved to commend this govt for near normalcy in the north east but that assertion suffered two major flaws. First, the relative peace being experienced in the north east started a few months to the end of GEJ's govt, all territories were recovered with the slogan 'Never Again'. Buhari is only sustaining the tempo handed down to him. Secondly, the pass mark in the north east was eroded with the spread of fulani herdsmen across the nation and killing more than the bokoharam supported by the President's tacit attitude whom we all know is a supporter of fulani herdsmen. So he lost woefully on that score.

The thousands you claim that appreciate him are merely his worshippers. He is a god to them. They worship him for who he is, not because he has achieved anything. Note the difference.
one bottle of origin for u jare my man

1 Like

Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by oladoja1(m): 5:29pm On May 29, 2017
sinistermind:
"elect better leaders next time" is he trying to say Buhari is a failure. If that is what he is actually implying then he is part of the failure. Instead of these man to rule these country, letz kuku go back to military era.
'these' is used for plural but 'this' is singular
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by jude90(m): 6:01pm On May 29, 2017
Yes they will be patient with the dullard after that you will rule after all Nigeria is Animal kingdom filled up with fools who don't like good thing
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by chngebeginwthme: 2:44am On May 30, 2017
eyeview:
Buhari is officially two years in office and the only capital project his govt fully initiated and completed is the helipad he built for the landing of his helicopter whenever he is in his village in Daura.

And all the roads, N-Power, Diversification, Crimes he curb to some extent, Chibok girls etc are what?

Hatred will kill you someday..
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by chngebeginwthme: 2:49am On May 30, 2017
eyeview:

One would have expected that you would go ahead to name any to disprove me. But as expected of every zombie, you couldn't put down any factual counter. U get 0%

I did already so go check it out..
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by chngebeginwthme: 2:55am On May 30, 2017
Max4rmafrica:
Ii wonder if those heaping praises on this administration are Nigerians. Na wa oO

Yes we are Nigerians because you guys also praise GEJ to high even thinking development is all about having food on your table maybe because you guys know nothing than food..

80% of your guys don't know how badly the economy is then because some corrupt elites are looting this country dry throwing money around by build houses, Buying cars, empowering you guys as tout while their kids are abroad enjoying, Buying mansions, Building hotels, Malls etc without any tangible development or even employment. Even ordinary Abuja airport runway GEJ could not fix. Ogoni cleanup he could not sign instead he keep enriching his co looters and you guys think you are enjoying not knowing you are indirectly suffering..
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by chngebeginwthme: 3:13am On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

He's already a patient

2 years in office and 2 more years to do

He was the president of Nigeria from 1983 - 1985 after a coup he masterminded (and he had the audacity to lock Nnamdi Kanu up for doing nothing)

Just mention 2 things Buhari has accomplished in his life and i will delete my Nairaland account

Nigerian​ leaders are bunch of jokes

What a deluded brain, Show us proof he mastermind the coup or was part of the coup plotters in 1983 or Ogun kill your entire generations..

Hatred has make you guys so dumb and lack reasoning and reason no man from your region can ever be president of this country because your leaders have brainwashed your brain into hating.. I can bet my life 70-80% of South Westerners will will never vote for any IGBO man.. Also 90% of Northerners will never vote any IGBO man because your guys are so arrogant and we know what you guys will do when you get to power and someone like me will never vote any IGBO man even if that person if Jesus..

Now you said we should mention 2 things LOL your hatred has never make you think corruption have eaten deep into our systems that ordinary tout like Tompolo, Asari Dokubo etc have make billions from it in the past, Dokubo was paid billions of Naira by GEJ and the bastard never site any of his Businesses in Nigeria, I know all his multi billion naira businesses in Cotonou. His schools, Academy etc..

What did Tompolo do with all the billions giving to him other than buying vessel..

What did Diezani do with all the money she stole? any business to employ our graduates? PEJ stash millions of dollars in her account all in the name of enjoying after they left office and build multi billion naira hotels around..

Now tell me how many graduates did GEJ Employs? Do you know how many graduates the N-Power scheme helped even if the pay is small..

All our roads are bad under GEJ, Our securities are corrupt that even if you kill person and have your money no shaking..

Boko Haram take over some part of North and instead of tacking them the bastard order sharing of $2.1billion meant for ammunition's..

Now our roads are having new faces, Go to Lagos/Ibadan Expressway that i know of and i give Kudos to this administration..

Buhari administration blocked importation of some goods so we can diversify, Please how many of those billions think of producing something locally with all the money they stole? None except the likes of Dangote, How many of your families have ever thinking of going into farming? None all you guys think of is office jobs.. bring it on guy i get una time..
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by chngebeginwthme: 3:18am On May 30, 2017
rozayx5:
i will take a clueless Goodluck who had things to show and appointed brains as aides

more than the cattle chasing idiiot that change agents voted in

With all the brains GEJ appoint please can you show us any development under his Administration? How will you guys know anything about development when all you think is development is having food on your table..
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by chngebeginwthme: 3:21am On May 30, 2017
ignis:
Only the wise will understand the deep meaning of this statement

Yes ooo the statement he did not make when he as the VP for 8yrs?
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by chngebeginwthme: 3:23am On May 30, 2017
Brugge:
So Bubu can not address Nigeria today? I think it is obvious that Bubu is incapacitated and impeachment procedure is the right step to take.

When will your dead brain make you know immediately Buhari transfer letter to the Senate Osinabajo is incharge..
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by chngebeginwthme: 3:33am On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Not easy ??

That's why you are suffering

He has a private jet, i don't have any jet

I live in the USA but goes to hospitals​ in Nigeria

How old are you ?? 27 ?? You ain't even thinking of how the young youths will take over Nigeria, you're here defending a 79 year old man who has no clue what being a president is

People like you are why Nigeria is still 300 years behind

All i can read from your comments is pained and hatred..

Buhari did not have personal private jets as all belong to the Govt and if you happen to be President tomorrow you are entitle to it..

Now Atiku have personal private jet.

Did you think of the youth taking over when you and your lots are campaigning for GEJ? How old is he? Because he did not win again that was when your brain started working right?

Now tell us which of the youths you expect to take over, The likes of Dino Melaye, Those NASS leaders that are corrupt? those at the Senate and house of reps that are corrupt..

Name just 5 youths you know that can take over.. During the last election how many youths did you vote for as a person even for House of Assembly alone..
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by chngebeginwthme: 3:35am On May 30, 2017
Tonymegabush1:
Time don reach b4 we elect any person e go present his Writing CV 4 us to examine and he must attend oral interview... Most of our leaders lacks insight

Who will organize the oral interview you? hahah I laugh in Japanese..
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by chngebeginwthme: 3:35am On May 30, 2017
muller101:
read between lines bro.
The guy is brain dead..
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by chngebeginwthme: 3:38am On May 30, 2017
vantage001:

Do you know 2 years is 50% of a single tenure.
If buhari cannot complete any project in two years, then he is a colossal failure.

So far even the world leaders are applauding Buhari Govt because they know how badly Nigeria have been damage by past leaders and GEJ..

Now tell us apart from those post Secondary schools built by GEJ how many projects did he start and completed in his 5yrs in power?

Even the the Abuja airport runway he cannot fix.
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by chngebeginwthme: 3:39am On May 30, 2017
4Play:

It's very difficult to initiate and complete a major infrastructural project within 2 years: how many had GEJ initiated and completed by 2012?

God bless even with price of crude oil above $80 then..
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by chngebeginwthme: 3:41am On May 30, 2017
ajebuter:
l miss good old days under the looting and corruption ridden era..

We would have heaped insults and abuses on them but there would have been funfare associated with celebration of democracy day..

There would also have been numerous projects to be commissioned today and states would be falling over each other to commission one project or the other..

But now? we are only thanking God to be alive..

Even BMC members are ashamed to showface in recent times..

So sad

LOL life is not all about food and funfair alone omo Island..
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by chngebeginwthme: 3:44am On May 30, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You may not appreciate Buhari, but there are thousands who do.

In the North East, life is fast returning to normalcy and gone are the days when Boko Haram held territories.

The economy is being diversified and fertililizers are being seriously subsidized. Rice growers in Ebonyi, Kebbi, Jigawa are becoming millionaires and very soon, our dependence on oil will be reduced.

Roads that have been abandoned, some for over 30 years, have been completed.

Ogoni cleanup has been implemented.

Bailout funds that checked protests in many states.

But for revenue that fell due to the crash in oil price, Buhari would easily have been Nigeria's best president even in just his first 2 years.

God bless you jare, Most of them don't know anything about good governance because they have never felt it before thinking be able to eat chemical rice from Thailand that is killing our system is termed good..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by chngebeginwthme: 3:54am On May 30, 2017
eyeview:

Do you know the different between $100 and $55 dollar? a whopping $45, Despite all that can you point out 5 solid project started and completed by GEJ then..

What is the living condition under OBJ/Yaradua and now? How much is the minimum wages under OBJ and Yaradua? What the population od Nigeria under OBJ/Yaradua.

LOL crude never fall below $50 under GEJ and mind you after deflating out treasury despite crude oil price rise, GEJ has started borrowing money to to pay salaries since 2014.. Thank God Okonjo Iweala have gone on air so many times on that..

eyeview:

Either it's a scam or not atleast it was given to state Governor to ease their burden please what has the state governors done with the money? what was their contributions? Ateast we can see some Governors commissioning projects while some are building hotels up and down..

eyeview:

Ogoni cleanup report that submitted in 2012 please what did GEJ that happen to be son of the soil done about it? PMB launch the cleanup and your brothers started blowing up pipelines what do you expect Buhari to do? South South are not ready for development based on hatred and still in pain over the lost of GEJ election.. But thank Buhari make the move and launch the cleanup..

eyeview:

I haven't been to many regions but in my region alone Lagos/Ibadan expressway alone is an achievement maybe you need to travel down to come and see, We are also seeing some on news in some Northern and South Eastern part of the country, maybe you are only commenting based on hatred.. Now tell us how many roads did GEJ repair and completed? I don't want to use started and completed because with that i won't get an answer..

eyeview:

LOL what a joke, Despite all the fertilizers being distributed by Adesina under GEJ we are still importing rice, Please what did the Farmers produce with all the fertilizers? I can say this with boldness that my family enjoy Local parboiled rice in December 2015 which has never happened under GEJ 5yrs rule..

eyeview:

LOL this is joke of the century, A sane man know PDP and GEJ started and empowered Boko Haram General Azazi said so and was killed the following day mind you that was in 2012..

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/4853-nsa_azazi_blames_boko_haram_attacks_on_pdp_s_politics_of_exclusi.html

http://www.channelstv.com/2012/04/27/azazi-blames-boko-haram-attacks-on-pdp/

Also 2014 a plane carrying ammunition's was seized in kano International airport and GEJ order the release of the plane to Sheriff, Please who own that ammunition's and what for?

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/172597-ex-borno-governor-ali-modu-sheriff-secret-visit-arms-laden-chad-bound-plane-detained-nigeria.html

Beside GEJ only order his boys to stop the attack when he see that the attack did not work and he is fast loosing his support and attack resume after loosing election. Nigeria military was able to secure those states immediately Buhari order all command center to Borno State.. That what we call someone who know what he is doing? How can you be fighting Boko Haram and command center is in Abuja..

eyeview:

LOL let's accept you are also GEJ worshiper reason you never see anything bad in hs Government? hahah
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:50am On May 30, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Who will organize the oral interview you? hahah I laugh in Japanese..

Ur Monika though @chngebeginwthme y dnt u practice wot u preach and organize d oral interviews..
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by prettyboi1(m): 6:21am On May 30, 2017
slivertongue:

Dubious political theory
I was just thinking the same thing when I saw your post.
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by IhateAfonjas(m): 8:05am On May 30, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

What a deluded brain, Show us proof he mastermind the coup or was part of the coup plotters in 1983 or Ogun kill your entire generations..

Hatred has make you guys so dumb and lack reasoning and reason no man from your region can ever be president of this country because your leaders have brainwashed your brain into hating.. I can bet my life 70-80% of South Westerners will will never vote for any IGBO man.. Also 90% of Northerners will never vote any IGBO man because your guys are so arrogant and we know what you guys will do when you get to power and someone like me will never vote any IGBO man even if that person if Jesus..

Now you said we should mention 2 things LOL your hatred has never make you think corruption have eaten deep into our systems that ordinary tout like Tompolo, Asari Dokubo etc have make billions from it in the past, Dokubo was paid billions of Naira by GEJ and the bastard never site any of his Businesses in Nigeria, I know all his multi billion naira businesses in Cotonou. His schools, Academy etc..

What did Tompolo do with all the billions giving to him other than buying vessel..

What did Diezani do with all the money she stole? any business to employ our graduates? PEJ stash millions of dollars in her account all in the name of enjoying after they left office and build multi billion naira hotels around..

Now tell me how many graduates did GEJ Employs? Do you know how many graduates the N-Power scheme helped even if the pay is small..

All our roads are bad under GEJ, Our securities are corrupt that even if you kill person and have your money no shaking..

Boko Haram take over some part of North and instead of tacking them the bastard order sharing of $2.1billion meant for ammunition's..

Now our roads are having new faces, Go to Lagos/Ibadan Expressway that i know of and i give Kudos to this administration..

Buhari administration blocked importation of some goods so we can diversify, Please how many of those billions think of producing something locally with all the money they stole? None except the likes of Dangote, How many of your families have ever thinking of going into farming? None all you guys think of is office jobs.. bring it on guy i get una time..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Children's Day (Photo) / Governors In Aso Rock For Crucial Meeting / 10 Popular Quotes Of Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.