Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,790 members, 7,844,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time (26844 Views)

Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 / Hate Speech Bill: Senate Urges Nigerians To Be Patient / CNN Shades Buhari And Atiku, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by chngebeginwthme: 10:41am On May 30, 2017
Tonymegabush1:

Ur Monika though @chngebeginwthme y dnt u practice wot u preach and organize d oral interviews..

LOL so i should start organizing interview for them huh?
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by chngebeginwthme: 10:42am On May 30, 2017
[quote author=IhateAfonjas post=57011056][/quote]

Is that how you counter arguments? LOL typical wailing zombie..
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:46am On May 30, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL so i should start organizing interview for them huh?

Sure bro I fit give up on.my sitting room for the venue Cus of cost of running an office.. dnt u tink kiss
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by IhateAfonjas(m): 10:48am On May 30, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Is that how you counter arguments? LOL typical wailing zombie..

No he didn't Mastermind the coup, someone else did and Buhari who was at home sleeping when they did the coup he knew nothing about took office

Just like how i will hustle hard, work under the sun, eat only once every two days and i managed to buy a Range Rover SUV and give it to you who was enjoying life, eating 11 times every day while i suffer

You're naturally dumb

1 Like

Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by chngebeginwthme: 10:50am On May 30, 2017
Tonymegabush1:

Sure bro I fit give up on.my sitting room for the venue Cus of cost of running an office.. dnt u tink kiss

And you expect Presidential candidates to come for the interview? It's the work of those medial Houses..
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by chngebeginwthme: 10:53am On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

No he didn't Mastermind the coup, someone else did and Buhari who was at home sleeping when they did the coup he knew nothing about took office

Just like how i will hustle hard, work under the sun, eat only once every two days and i managed to buy a Range Rover SUV and give it to you who was enjoying life, eating 11 times every day while i suffer

You're naturally dumb

Go and ask the person that feed you with lies to tell you how it happen..

Did Aguiyi Ironsi take part of the 1966 coup? No same is Buhari.

During the coup Buhari was in Jos as the commander their and junior officers like IBB and co mastermind the coup and invited Buhari as the most trusted officer then..
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:04pm On May 30, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

And you expect Presidential candidates to come for the interview? It's the work of those medial Houses..

Media don fall our hands Cus most of our politicians owns their media outlets, ave u watch presidential debate during US election if we cud ave such we can decipher and separate stones 4rm rice
Re: Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time by chngebeginwthme: 10:19pm On May 30, 2017
Tonymegabush1:

Media don fall our hands Cus most of our politicians owns their media outlets, ave u watch presidential debate during US election if we cud ave such we can decipher and separate stones 4rm rice

How are we going to achieve that when we keep fighting ourselves online..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Popular Quotes Of Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President / Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime / Ali Modu Sherrif Meets With Babangida Behind Close Door In Minna. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.