Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Signs You Have Become Her Maga: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs You Have Become Her Maga: (738 Views)

Trending FB Post Shared By "Yahoo Boy" Who Fell In Love With His "Maga" - Photos / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: 4 Signs You Are A Vagina Worshipper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs You Have Become Her Maga: by Ifakiland(m): 9:01pm On May 28, 2017
Some foolish guys still don't know wen a girl has started using dem as maga...so here are the signs to watch out for;
1) She doesn't call or text, the only time she flashes u is wen she needs ur help.

2) You send her airtime and u had to be the one to call ad ask if she got it or if it has entered.

3) You have all her account numbers.

4) Sex is usually wen she wants it or after Uve done some spending for her.

5) She rarely picks ur calls unless she's alone somewhere.

6) She sneaks u into her house and also sneaks u out so no one will see or notice u with her.

7) Every month or week, she always has a problem dat need urgent money from u...problem like my fone fell down I need to fix the screen, I AV a wedding nxt wk and I'm the chief bride maid I don't AV money, etc.

cool She doesn't wanna hear I'm broke or Ull receive the cold/silent treatment.

If the gal ure dating or calling ur gf is doing all dis, please play along and breakup with her after ur nxt sex, she doesn't love u...Uve become her MAGA!!!!
Re: Signs You Have Become Her Maga: by wiseone10: 9:09pm On May 28, 2017
I once asked a girl for her digits and she said "I don't know the number off hand and I don't have airtime to call yours". I got her airtime and got her number.

Next time I called, the first thing she asked was for me to send her airtime. Needless to say I deleted her number afterwards.

I get put off by cheap and classless girls. OP your post kinda reminded me.
angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs You Have Become Her Maga: by dingbang(m): 9:09pm On May 28, 2017
Tell them.
Re: Signs You Have Become Her Maga: by NLTroubleChild: 9:11pm On May 28, 2017
Why you dey spoil slay queens business
When NL girls get hold of you grin

Re: Signs You Have Become Her Maga: by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 28, 2017
I must sue you, for writing about me!
Re: Signs You Have Become Her Maga: by wiseone10: 9:21pm On May 28, 2017
I once asked a girl for her digits and she said "I don't know the number off hand and I don't have airtime to call yours". I got her airtime and got her number.

Next time I called, the first thing she asked was for me to send her airtime. Needless to say I deleted her number afterwards.

I get put off by cheap and classless girls. OP your post kinda reminded me.
angry angry
Re: Signs You Have Become Her Maga: by Doctorfitz: 9:36pm On May 28, 2017
Lols, all correct... How girls and their friends feel catching a new maga...

Shawarna and recharge card toh sure...

1 Share

Re: Signs You Have Become Her Maga: by McBrooklyn(m): 9:38pm On May 28, 2017
grin
Re: Signs You Have Become Her Maga: by Doctorfitz: 9:44pm On May 28, 2017
That reminds me of back then in uni, I had this friend girls always called NICE... Brethren if girls dey say u nice then U're a goner.. grin grin E buy shawarna so tey e learn how to make am by proxy grin grin....God will judge some girls sha..

E no dey finish for suya joint.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Girls Who Want Big Butts Watch This Video / 7 Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend/spouse Is A Player / Thirteen(13) Sweetable Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.