Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd (38667 Views)

Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House / Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by Jaideyone(m): 7:54am On May 29, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
If KANU was an afonja, he would have died in detention and nothing again would happen! Useless yorrobers!
no if KANU was Yoruba he'll be more tactical about his approach. he'll probably run for senate and garner support for a referendum. that's the difference between intellect and chest beating

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by lebienconnu: 8:12am On May 29, 2017
if "Biafrans" believe they have the potential of being greater than they are in Nigeria, I would suggest let them go.

The amount of energy being expended on keeping them should be spent on something more progressive.

This hate game is getting too much and its gaining momentum. Our children must not meet it. The north is ready, the sourh west is ever ready and the east is yearning to go. IPOB youths are kegs of gun powder. Let them go. it will be a good riddance, eventually.

9 Likes

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by olumartins005: 8:25am On May 29, 2017
He's probably preparing to go back to kuje prison
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by anaton(m): 8:30am On May 29, 2017
Jaideyone:
no if KANU was Yoruba he'll be more tactical about his approach. he'll probably run for senate and garner support for a referendum. that's the difference between intellect and chest beating

Remind us how Abiola fared after June12 and how he foolishly declared himself president instead of waiting for his Fulani masters to do justice to that

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by ndcide(m): 8:34am On May 29, 2017
mykelmeezy:
initially i was in support of the biafra movement

but recent events have shown me biafra is a very foolish way of going about the right thing the wrong way

first of i dont believe in one Nigeria.... without true federalism​ (so fvck luggard)

secondly i understand the urge of the south not the be associated with the north and the slavery mentality of the west can sometimes be irritating

but then seems the biafra aint any better

someone on one thread asked a question

after biafra ..what next? what has been put in place?

and all i saw were tribalistic insults against the op

at that point its obvious biafrans dont know what they want

before you quote and spew trash am deltan so both north east and west are all parasites to our "oil money" lol

so i think the whole issue needs one thing

either biafra settles for a referendum (tho most south east states have useless leaders now who were voted by this same people clamouring for biafra) but then those who have the power to push for the referendum arr hibernating

so the only logic way now is simply TRUE FEDERALISM

Plz how do you hope to get your true federalism.

5 Likes

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:39am On May 29, 2017
lalasticlala I thought this supposed to have been placed on frontpage for fairness...

Cc: Mynd44
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by PFRB: 8:39am On May 29, 2017
Guestlander:
He should carry his belongings with him for the next court appearance, that is if he is not picked up before then.
The lawyer must be a comedian, the bail conditions were clear enough.

That will make you happy abi? ? ?m

4 Likes

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by DocHMD: 8:49am On May 29, 2017
Guestlander:
He should carry his belongings with him for the next court appearance, that is if he is not picked up before then.
The lawyer must be a comedian, the bail conditions were clear enough.

Ewedu muslim reasoning. The zoogerian state have not recovered from their miscalculation of arresting him in the first place, you still want them to jump inside fire again and boister his demi-god popularity to divine heights once again.

Mr Ewedu, Kanu can't be arrested again. The only option left for them is find a way to kill him and make it look like an accident but BIAFRANS ARE WATCHING.

grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by nigerdeltaaa: 8:55am On May 29, 2017
Jaideyone:
no wonder you guys didn't lead a revolution during the slave trade era. cowards!

13 Likes

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by Emassive(m): 10:19am On May 29, 2017
If you can't arrest him right there then he can defend himself that it was an old recording. Any good lawyer can do that

3 Likes

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by Thunderlicious: 10:21am On May 29, 2017
Buhari looks healthier than dis guy.
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by FavoredGuy: 10:21am On May 29, 2017
Imagine that !!!

1 Like

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by magoo10(m): 10:22am On May 29, 2017
Lols but the court Never said he should not pray, he was clearly praying in that video so haters should keep clear

9 Likes

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by raphieMontella: 10:23am On May 29, 2017
As the lawyer said, it was a religious crowd.
You don't expect him not to partake in religious activities when a religious surety was required for his bail, it is illogical.

5 Likes

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by costandi(m): 10:25am On May 29, 2017
mykelmeezy:

but recent events have shown me biafra is a very foolish way of going about the right thing the wrong way

first of i dont believe in one Nigeria.... without true federalism​ (so fvck luggard)

secondly i understand the urge of the south not the be associated with the north and the slavery mentality of the west can sometimes be irritating

before you quote and spew trash am deltan so both north east and west are all parasites to our "oil money" lol

either biafra settles for a referendum (tho most south east states have useless leaders now who were voted by this same people clamouring for biafra) but then those who have the power to push for the referendum arr hibernating

What do you mean by, 'what has been put n place?' ?. What we are fighting for is an opportunity to put things in place, for ourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by ziga: 10:25am On May 29, 2017
ozowarac:
we are waiting for them to come and touch him, Nigeria is just Playing with fire that will burn them all. this time around remember is a revenge mission .

Over 5 million Igbos/Biafrans by Hausa/yoruba/fulani

We? grin

Oh, I just love the internet aka virtual reality.

Na so yahoo yahoo start.

2 Likes

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by madapcmod: 10:25am On May 29, 2017
More pain on afonja oblong heads, chai what a terrible period to b an afonja

9 Likes

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by kahara(m): 10:25am On May 29, 2017
All these uninformed comments from people whose hearts are full of evil amaze me. They are just not happy that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is alive and free. For your information, there's no jail that is as worse as the jail all of you including me are in now. Nigeria is a hell and living here is worse than being at Kirikiri prison.

14 Likes

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by lekbel09(m): 10:27am On May 29, 2017
let biafra go now wats the stress of y orubas nw

2 Likes

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by BabaCommander: 10:27am On May 29, 2017
Blue3k:
His lawyers argument weird. Oh well lets see if Kanu goes to jail. His lawyers know, the police knows and court knows. If they dont rearraign him them I guess he didn't break his bail.
He's actually right though I think they are testing the Fed Gov. He can't barred from meeting family members or from participating in a religious gathering. The Law is an ass, anyone can ride it.

5 Likes

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by badbreathcure101: 10:27am On May 29, 2017
lebienconnu:
if "Biafrans" believe they have the potential of being greater than they are in Nigeria, I would suggest let them go.

The amount of energy being expended on keeping them should be spent on something more progressive.

This hate game is getting too much and its gaining momentum. Our children must not meet it. The north is ready, the sourh west is ever ready and the east is yearning to go. IPOB youths are kegs of gun powder. Let them go. it will be a good riddance, eventually.
stop reading my mind, pls
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by Klington: 10:28am On May 29, 2017
Why is Nnamdi Kalu's issue taking the centre stage...... Is he now the president of Nigeria. Jobless Propagandists bloggers

4 Likes

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by deolu2000(m): 10:28am On May 29, 2017
Lock this felon up and throw the keys into the lagoon. You can imagine him saying that their won't be election forever in the east. This enemy of state should be taken care of ruthlessly. Awon omo iran kiran

2 Likes

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by Princedapace(m): 10:28am On May 29, 2017
mykelmeezy:

I dont support Biafra.. I support true federalism.. anything that keep north away from general resources is cool for me..

But what I dont support is insulting people fighting for true federalism.. the north refused true federalism and it was part of the reason the war took place sef
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by nams77: 10:29am On May 29, 2017
Ralphlauren:
He is certainly going back to jail. That's for sure.

No judge would overlook such daring disregard of her orders regarding his bail conditions.
I don't want to be drawn into all this imbroglio. Let's look at things objectively. I'm neither for FG or Biafra on this point,but when FG disobey court orders from a competent judge, what's your take in that. I.e DSS refusing to produce an accused in court( ifeanyi uba, dasuki et el)

9 Likes

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by Franzinni: 10:31am On May 29, 2017
right now ehn. If he like he should go and use loud speaker and address biafran... It is his hustle.. The Nigeria is kuku.. Useless under this useless apc. Animals..

Omo.. This government is an utter mistake... A hoard of incompetent, short sighted, greedy, cleuless, no good for. Nothing apes in agbada. And danshikis.. I am very angry now ehn all the people that stood with Buhari should bury their head. In the sand...

Stand with him to yonder...

Kai!!!! I dey vex!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by Oblang(m): 10:31am On May 29, 2017
nigerdeltaaa:
no wonder you guys didn't lead a revolution during the slave trade era. cowards!

Learn to do things like intellects if at all u want to...this is not 1900...

2 Likes

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by Zikaviirus: 10:31am On May 29, 2017
MEHO:
yoruba Muslim are useless

LOL

6 Likes

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by YourCoffin: 10:31am On May 29, 2017
Jaideyone:

Senate where majority of the senators are northeners and he will need a majority vote to pass a bill?Bwahahahah.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekweremadu, Abaribe, Dino Melaye With Ahmed Lawan (Photos) / Mohammed Haliru Appears In Court On A Wheelchair (Photo) / INEC Confirms Rivers APC Won’t Participate In 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.