Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd (38669 Views)

Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House / Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by CharlotteFlair: 12:47pm On May 29, 2017
Bakrabas:
History only repeats itself in a society that fail to learn from the past

Where were you in 1967-70. Had it been that your were born by then you must have learned one/two things.

Even your Hero who spearheaded the agitation then, was no where to be found. He wasted the innocent souls. Forcing many teenagers to war front. The man later ran away

Ojukwu the man of no vision no bearing... He used his thirsty for power to ruined the generation of Igbo.

Yet, here come another man who I don't think he takes any part in the Civil War of 1967-70

I only pity those that will meet their waterloo during the useless agitation that will yield no positive results.

Nnamdi Kanu is a wealthy man who want to see himself like Biafra-Mandela.

He wants to see himself in Biafra currency... Even if igbo will break away, I'm not seeing Kanu as Israeli Moses who liberated his people from pharonic Kingdom

God bless Nigeria

God bless the Tripartite Tribe and others

Your useless epistle is nothing more than mere fantasy of a deluded man. A butterfly who thinks himself a bird! It's a pity you never really addressed the issues on my post useless afonja! Why are you and your ilk so bent on keeping the Igbos whom you termed destroyed in your warped mind.
You are obviously benefitting from this contraption called a federation hence you come online to regurgitate you useless unity begger!

2 Likes

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by sizzlers(m): 12:50pm On May 29, 2017
nothing person no go see for afonja!!! why are u guys masturbating everywhere because of one man! grin

7 Likes

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by Blue3k(m): 1:02pm On May 29, 2017
Amah70:

Even racists wouldn't give a court order baring a person from appearing before the public.

It's like prison under bail.

Those sets of Nigerians giving Fulani the rope to hang all in Nigeria, beware, the hanging may reach your turn if we refuse to oppose Fulani excesses in Nigeria.

It's no offence to demand for a country from a Mother country.

Yes they would it's called house arrest. They could do that. Then you check in with probation officer for permission to get permission to attend certain events. I've seen it personally when I knew people with ankle monitor.

1 Like

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by CharlotteFlair: 1:06pm On May 29, 2017
Charly68:
You are very sick upstairs..very sick indeed.
Sorry nau. The tin pain you wella? grin
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by mykelmeezy: 1:09pm On May 29, 2017
MisterLomantic:
Slave mentality indeed

Open your slit eyes, it's time to see that the West and North are the ones holding y'all hostage

Your freedom lies in our hands

So, you are the real slaves here grin

I really don't give 1 fvcks about region or the entity called Nigeria

it adds nothing to my life

but the truth is both nigeria(arewa+oduduwa) and biafra needs NigerDelta to survive if theres a breakup

might not be forever but its necessary

so its actually both regions that are slaves to the s.s only the s.s dont even realize the power they have

series of bombing from the NDA and Nigeria economy will cripple for worse
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by muffyt05: 1:12pm On May 29, 2017
ozowarac:
we are waiting for them to come and touch him, Nigeria is just Playing with fire that will burn them all. this time around remember is a revenge mission .

Over 5 million Igbos/Biafrans by Hausa/yoruba/fulani

Wailer...
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by discusant: 1:26pm On May 29, 2017
Guestlander:
He should carry his belongings with him for the next court appearance, that is if he is not picked up before then.
The lawyer must be a comedian, the bail conditions were clear enough.
see how smell of cheap cash fro crude oil has turned this one to quack lawyer

3 Likes

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by Nnamdiojukwu: 1:32pm On May 29, 2017
Blue3k:
His lawyers argument weird. Oh well lets see if Kanu goes to jail. His lawyers know, the police knows and court knows. If they dont rearraign him them I guess he didn't break his bail.
Just listen to the idiotic statement,that there will be no election in the entire south east forever.
I pity this retard,buhari will surely put him back where he belonged.
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by Nnamdiojukwu: 1:33pm On May 29, 2017
discusant:
see how smell of cheap cash fro crude oil has turned this one to quack lawyer
Explain?
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by Nnamdiojukwu: 1:36pm On May 29, 2017
mykelmeezy:

I really don't give 1 fvcks about region or the entity called Nigeria

it adds nothing to my life

but the truth is both nigeria(arewa+oduduwa) and biafra needs NigerDelta to survive if theres a breakup

might not be forever but its necessary

so its actually both regions that are slaves to the s.s only the s.s dont even realize the power they have

series of bombing from the NDA and Nigeria economy will cripple for worse
If I ask you now,the only thing you will mention is OIL.
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by Nnamdiojukwu: 1:40pm On May 29, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Your useless epistle is nothing more than mere fantasy of a deluded man. A butterfly who thinks himself a bird! It's a pity you never really addressed the issues on my post useless afonja! Why are you and your ilk so bent on keeping the Igbos whom you termed destroyed in your warped mind.
You are obviously benefitting from this contraption called a federation hence you come online to regurgitate you useless unity begger!
History don't remembers failures like ojukwu,soon Nnamdi will join.
Nobody is begging you to stays, the Nigeria and Nigerians are telling you guys to act civilised,this is 21st century.
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by Nnamdiojukwu: 1:46pm On May 29, 2017
ifycoly:
Chii I have never seen d aboki's so troubled about this Biafra talks, is always the south west against the sound east or the other way round, this is to show the hatred is not even from the north but between those that are suppose to be brothers in this strongle of true federalism. Is so dishearting that the two region that ought to be the brain behind the improvement and prosperity if this nation are the once being term foolish because they manage to control 8% of social media. What a war between two region that are suppose to be brothers. Please who among you has ever benefited from this scam administration called APC government. You people should go out there and see how much hunger that is in our land.
So,since your land is not part of Nigeria,I think there is no hunger there?concerning the north and west,they have been ruling this country since independent, yet you guys see no reason to bury your pride and join hands to build the nation,how do you expect erosion to leave you?
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by princessayesha(f): 1:57pm On May 29, 2017
Do Igbos no longer go to church, they are now jews? noted smiley
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by CharlotteFlair: 2:00pm On May 29, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
History don't remembers failures like ojukwu,soon Nnamdi will join.
Nobody is begging you to stays, the Nigeria and Nigerians are telling you guys to act civilised,this is 21st century.
Ojukwu had a state burial so also the one they call Awolowo who committed suicide. I bet nobody will mourn your demise. You won't be missed grin

1 Like

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by Brugo(m): 2:03pm On May 29, 2017
No link to the video?
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by donratcock: 2:03pm On May 29, 2017
Biafra is here to stay
Haters should fvck the nearest transformer

2 Likes

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by rainylad(f): 2:13pm On May 29, 2017
...These Afonja urchins and green soup gobblers are becoming more and more pathetic..Imagine their desperation against Biafra

...Shameless and lazy people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by ozowarac: 2:15pm On May 29, 2017
Why will he obey such a useless Court Order
?
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by sapele914(m): 2:18pm On May 29, 2017
Blue3k:
His lawyers argument weird. Oh well lets see if Kanu goes to jail. His lawyers know, the police knows and court knows. If they dont rearraign him them I guess he didn't break his bail.
They won't run after him,when he appears in court next time,the prosecution will bring up the issue for bail revocation based on his facts,then the judge will make a ruling.
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by sapele914(m): 2:22pm On May 29, 2017
ozowarac:
we are waiting for them to come and touch him, Nigeria is just Playing with fire that will burn them all. this time around remember is a revenge mission .

Empty barrels make the loudest noise!best believe it is only the firewood at the back your house that you use for cooking that is on fire.
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by ipodstinks: 2:24pm On May 29, 2017
xcolanto:
The gathering of monumental failures, cry babies, brown roofers, illiterate almajiris, unity beggers. Ewedu Sippers, Igbo haters, KANU nightmares, pained souls, ITK's, jobless mofo's and all other miscreants. IPOB matter go kill una o! Be warned! This is way above your IQ's.. I see your graves been dug on this one! grin
I have a white handkerchief here. Just dry your tears.
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by ipodstinks: 2:25pm On May 29, 2017
ozowarac:

Yinmu, I say yinmu.
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by ipodstinks: 2:26pm On May 29, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
If KANU was an afonja, he would have died in detention and nothing again would happen! Useless yorrobers!
Same old stories. Do you have new chapter?
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by ipodstinks: 2:27pm On May 29, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Idiot freedom begger, what are you saying?
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by CharlotteFlair: 2:31pm On May 29, 2017
ipodstinks:
Same old stories. Do you have new chapter?
Counter it if you can brownie.

1 Like

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by CharlotteFlair: 2:32pm On May 29, 2017
ipodstinks:
Idiot freedom begger, what are you saying?
Are they begging you and yet name their animals after you? Buhari is mad - Kanu

3 Likes

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by ozowarac: 2:33pm On May 29, 2017
we have totally made up our mind not to and will never agree in Life to be Nigerians again .

so be it GOD.

1 Like

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by donratcock: 2:39pm On May 29, 2017
sizzlers:
nothing person no go see for afonja!!! why are u guys masturbating everywhere because of one man! grin
Hahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by ipodstinks: 2:46pm On May 29, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Are they begging you and yet name their animals after you? Buhari is mad - Kanu
Freedom begger spotted.

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by Lightening: 2:51pm On May 29, 2017
Ralphlauren:
He is certainly going back to jail. That's for sure.

No judge would overlook such daring disregard of her orders regarding his bail conditions.

This agony is too much for you o. Take am easy afonja.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EndSARS: Hussaini Coomasie Apologises To Protesters / APC Primaries: How Odds Favour Tinubu - Daily Trust / Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.