Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd (38664 Views)

Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House / Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by ipodstinks: 2:54pm On May 29, 2017
rainylad:

...These Afonja urchins and green soup gobblers are becoming more and more pathetic..Imagine their desperation against Biafra

...Shameless and lazy people.
Female freedom begger, will you keep kwayet.
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by Elder4sure(m): 3:01pm On May 29, 2017
You are the highest slowpoke on this thread, aswear! Useless ewedu sipping afonja. Go yourself and arrest him na? Idiat tongue tongue tongue
GoroTango:
Cant wait to see that albino terrorist back in his kuje cell. He is a threat to any normal functioning society, a misfit who should never be allowed to walk among humans

5 Likes

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by Richydos(m): 3:22pm On May 29, 2017
Jaideyone:
no if KANU was Yoruba he'll be more tactical about his approach. he'll probably run for senate and garner support for a referendum. that's the difference between intellect and chest beating
Really So u mean yorubas are more tactical and intellectual more than the Ibos or any other race.....
When ur tactical and intellectual MKO ABIOLA WON the election, what happened
Y did he not apply tactics or his intellect to get what was rightly his.... Bet u haven't forgotten so soon that he only but rot in JAIL n ur dumb asses from d brown roofs can only but mourn his demise.......

4 Likes

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by Richydos(m): 3:29pm On May 29, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
Just listen to the idiotic statement,that there will be no election in the entire south east forever.
I pity this retard,buhari will surely put him back where he belonged.
U mean d Buhari that has officially located to LONDON indefinitely or which 1.....D battle is not for d weak but for d STRONG
SO JUST KEEP KWAYET

3 Likes

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by edupedia: 3:43pm On May 29, 2017
Guestlander:
He should carry his belongings with him for the next court appearance, that is if he is not picked up before then.
The lawyer must be a comedian, the bail conditions were clear enough.

....yeye show-off and tubbornness since Jan 15 1966...its in their blood...No one in this world except them calls stupidity bravery...there was a tribe...IPOB is 419 plus fake Jews....
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by Godson32(m): 3:57pm On May 29, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
If KANU was an afonja, he would have died in detention and nothing again would happen! Useless yorrobers!
If Kanu was a yoloba he would hv chicken out since.

5 Likes

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by Blue3k(m): 4:47pm On May 29, 2017
sapele914:
They won't run after him,when he appears in court next time,the prosecution will bring up the issue for bail revocation based on his facts,then the judge will make a ruling.

Is that how it works in Nigeria? My knowledge is US.
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by mubeela(m): 5:16pm On May 29, 2017
APCsupporter:

you said more before his first arrest. I just wish that FG will just execute him without waiting for the courts. NOTHING will happen after that
grin
APCsupporter:

you said more before his first arrest. I just wish that FG will just execute him without waiting for the courts. NOTHING will happen after that
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by freudianslip(m): 5:17pm On May 29, 2017
You condemned Roman religion and imported Jewish religion and abandoned Amadioha and call yourself "Indigenous".

Una too play.
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by Sprumbaba: 5:21pm On May 29, 2017
Zikaviirus:
Afonja OP...

Ipod spotted.

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by ofwest47(m): 5:26pm On May 29, 2017
coolthis guy looks more like a Fulani herds men and he calls himself a Jew then what's he looking for in Nigeria he should go back to Israel if he will ever be welcomed.
Fraudulent bai_ fraud :
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by jude90(m): 5:56pm On May 29, 2017
Hmmmmmmm so these enemies of progress can not allow this man excise his freedom

2 Likes

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by Nnamdiojukwu: 6:13pm On May 29, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Ojukwu had a state burial so also the one they call Awolowo who committed suicide. I bet nobody will mourn your demise. You won't be missed grin
At least I will die a responsible death for my country,where by you may died byva bullet fired by a Nigerian police or army,just continue disturbing the peace of this country.
Igbos grave is on the streets of Onitsha.
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by deolu2000(m): 7:15pm On May 29, 2017
lekbel09:
it just goes to show how shallow your thinking is if the igbos want biafra then so be it cos I don't even understand the grouse of afonja boys
I don't hv any issue with anybody going to wherever they want to go, but while they are still align to NG, they must obey the law of NG. Nobody can by no means constitute nuisance and endanger the lifes and property of others. Abide by the laws of the land that feeds, shelter n provide you your sustainance thats all.
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by engrchykae(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2017
Jaideyone:
no if KANU was Yoruba he'll be more tactical about his approach. he'll probably run for senate and garner support for a referendum. that's the difference between intellect and chest beating
if kanu was yoruba,he will write and give many lectures on restructuring and true federalism and then the powers that be will make him a minister or something else and he shamelessly go back to his vomit.

2 Likes

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by engrchykae(m): 8:26pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=lebienconnu post=56978478]if "Biafrans" believe they have the potential of being greater than they are in Nigeria, I would suggest let them go.

The amount of energy being expended on keeping them should be spent on something more progressive.

This hate game is getting too much and its gaining momentum. Our children must not meet it. The north is ready, the sourh west is ever ready and the east is yearning to go. IPOB youths are kegs of gun powder. Let them go. it will be a good riddan ipob youths are more dangerous than because the movement have religious colouration .they have been radicalized and the only remaining thing is to arm them.its a standing army already.what makes an army?venturing into a mission knowing that you are going to die and yet you keep going.this also is what ipob have.knowing that they will be shot at in a protest and yet they will come.its really a time bomb.
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:30pm On May 29, 2017
"Remember that Kanu is a Jew. The court, for example, cannot say that Kanu should not go to church, or to a supermarket or any such similar places. That condition and a few others are part of what we are seeking to get the court to interpret,” the counsel said.

So, this fraudster's lawyer thinks Jews go to Church?

grin grin grin I Swear, these people are freaking insane.
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by Bakrabas: 11:04pm On May 29, 2017
now I realize that you need to be diagnosed on hemispherectomy brouhaha

The moment you use Afonja to qualify the Yoruba race means that you are suffering from historical disease

Just go and learn about the past...

If truly you are agitating for Biafra, tell your Igbo people to leave South West and even the North where they are killing them...

CharlotteFlair:
Your useless epistle is nothing more than mere fantasy of a deluded man. A butterfly who thinks himself a bird! It's a pity you never really addressed the issues on my post useless afonja! Why are you and your ilk so bent on keeping the Igbos whom you termed destroyed in your warped mind.
You are obviously benefitting from this contraption called a federation hence you come online to regurgitate you useless unity begger!
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by onyidon22(m): 6:10am On May 30, 2017
mynd1:
I think its high time DSS send this Albino terrorist back to kuje.

And to all the useless ipods jubilating that a cow is named " Buhari ", should remember this is the same provocative words and actions that lead to the death of ur 3million tribe men!

truly a fool at 40 is a fool forever.

you have just murdered English in your first sentence.
You illiterate,it is not by force to comment and your opinion is not needed here
make una continue!
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by CharlotteFlair: 7:49am On May 30, 2017
Bakrabas:

The moment you use Afonja to qualify the Yoruba race means that you are suffering from historical disease

If truly you are agitating for Biafra, tell your Igbo people to leave South West and even the North where they are killing them...

I don't care the history of your afonjism. Its derogatory and a sad reminder of Fulani supremacy In yorrober land. The last time your slave masters went on their animalistic dance of blood letting, they knew neither Igbo or Yoruba but mowed down every non-Hausa in their way.
They don't only mow you down in the arid north, they came to your ancestral home of ile ife and mowed you down. Till today, your oba and over 200 of his subjects are paying Wit their freedom. Abi na ketu we want talk. Afonja, go and mind the many troubles In your Fathers house and leave Biafra alone. Mind the skull miners beheading your kith and kin daily in osun and Ogun and ekiti. The rate is alarming!

Were you mocking Obiahagbon up there, you are nasty.

1 Like

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by CharlotteFlair: 7:52am On May 30, 2017
Bakrabas:

Mumu, we will take our investment from your South West before leaving, tif! You think we will abandon them for your lazy agbero generation? Lols

1 Like

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by CharlotteFlair: 8:01am On May 30, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
At least I will die a responsible death for my country,where by you may died byva bullet fired by a Nigerian police or army,just continue disturbing the peace of this country.
Igbos grave is on the streets of Onitsha.
You die responsibly keh? When skull miners are crawling all over your abule, pls say something else coward.

1 Like

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by CharlotteFlair: 8:03am On May 30, 2017
Godson32:
If Kanu was a yoloba he would hv chicken out since.
True or they have poisoned his food, killed his wife and crippled his business.

1 Like

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by CharlotteFlair: 8:07am On May 30, 2017
Jaideyone:
same way you crybabies threatened to burn the country down if he gets arrested back in 2015. he spent 20 months in jail and the country didn't even boil not to talk of burning grin keep deceiving yourself

it's either those issuing threats and cheering him on are ignorant or you want him yo go to jail
You were obviously not born during the Nadeco days. Abiola can never be arrested! Abiola may not be arrested! Abiola will not be arrested! Abiolas detention is illegal! Abiolas detention is unconstitutional! Blablablabla! In the end, they killed Abiola, his wife, his business and clout! What happened? Nothing!

1 Like

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by CharlotteFlair: 8:10am On May 30, 2017
ipodstinks:
Freedom begger spotted.
Lolzz unity beggars! I thought the images were those of those clawed afonjas grin

1 Like

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by ipodstinks: 8:47am On May 30, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Lolzz unity beggars! I thought the images were those of those clawed afonjas grin
grin, Freedom beggers, nsala poo eater. how far. Aliens.

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by ipodstinks: 8:50am On May 30, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Mumu, we will take our investment from your South West before leaving, tif! You think we will abandon them for your lazy agbero generation? Lols
Freedom begger, who are the 'We'?
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by ifyElendu: 8:51am On May 30, 2017
PHOTOS Mazi Nnamdi Kanu WEEPS AT EDMUNDS CATHOLIC SCHOOL WHERE HUNDREDS OF UNARMED BIAFRANS WERE KILLED...http://gistvibe.com.ng/2017/05/30/photoskanu-weeps-at-edmunds-catholic-school-where-hundreds-of-unarmed-biafrans-were-killed/

1 Like

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by Jaideyone(m): 9:11am On May 30, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
You were obviously not born during the Nadeco days. Abiola can never be arrested! Abiola may not be arrested! Abiola will not be arrested! Abiolas detention is illegal! Abiolas detention is unconstitutional! Blablablabla! In the end, they killed Abiola, his wife, his business and clout! What happened? Nothing!
ignorant rants. you are comparing what a Democratic president to a dictatorship? can kanu try half of what he's doing in a dictatorship? very dumb assumption from you
Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by CharlotteFlair: 11:45am On May 30, 2017
Jaideyone:
ignorant rants. you are comparing what a Democratic president to a dictatorship? can kanu try half of what he's doing in a dictatorship? very dumb assumption from you
Buharys government is nothing but a wicked Tyrannical Democratic government of hardship!

1 Like

Re: Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd by CharlotteFlair: 11:49am On May 30, 2017
ipodstinks:
grin, Freedom beggers, nsala poo eater. how far. Aliens.
YOU ARE THE ALIEN. ODUDUWA YOUR GOD FELL FROM THE SKY ISN'T IT? Its like that rotten yam flower with peel you eat has seriously damaged your brain. Swerve!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) / Saraki Meets Al-Saudi Nasser With The NASS Twitter Handle (Photos) / Ekweremadu, Abaribe, Dino Melaye With Ahmed Lawan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.