Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths (19037 Views)

Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt. / Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR / Obasanjo To Buhari: You Must Step On Toes Of Friends, Well-wishers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths by Hydrolysis(m): 9:35am On May 29, 2017
eezeribe:
Don't mind them sir.those youths who wish your generation dead are not better off.most of them do not even know their left from right,they want to become leaders of tomorrow.
Majority of them are intellectually bankrupt,they can't even manage their personal lives.
Nigeria is better in the hands of your generation,not these youths who have embraced foolishness.
If you see how they operate on social media and treasure programs like Big brother Naija,you will definitely give up on them.
When you see them on nairaland,they must use every post as an opportunity for ethnic and tribal hostility.
Most of them know how to spell Afonja and Igbo,but they cannot make a simple correct sentence in English language.
Your comment shows high insensitivity and callousness, without any clue of what is going on. I don't know your age category but I guess you must have had a little leverage but believe me you are not better than the ones your castigating..... I want to ask you something....If you say the youths are not eligible to take responsibilities in the country does it mean there were born incapable or what??. is it not as a result of a failed institution orchestrated by the so called elders. who even told you the elders were better than the present youths in their days? is it not because they had the opportunity in those days?? take the President as an instance that can't even present his waec certificate without controversy. I want to ask you something again........ who mentored the so called elders to rule this country. The Obasanjo that is talking who was his mentor when he was the formal head of state?.
Re: Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths by Uzobest4christ(m): 9:37am On May 29, 2017
One of the Nigerian leaders I respect is Baba Iyabo
Re: Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths by Cocolatti(m): 9:45am On May 29, 2017
yes you are right Baba Iyabo we still need your mentoring in kleptomania.
Re: Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths by jeffizy(m): 9:49am On May 29, 2017
BeenieB:

Lol, esé smiley
The post is a song, you got good taste too!

UGLy/Fantasia.
Lovely piece. Thanks for sharing Abeni. wink
Re: Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths by shaibu123: 9:51am On May 29, 2017
We don't need any of you again.
Re: Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths by lekbel09(m): 9:55am On May 29, 2017
wretched old f**l
Re: Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths by stingged(m): 9:56am On May 29, 2017
Some people well sha. I don't know for this guy. This is the same man that said the youths (others) should go to neighboring african countries if they can't leave and/or afford to live in Nigeria due to blown out feeding cost and other expenses.

Now you want their prayers. In you administration was life hard for the youths like this? Instead of using your mentorship to correct things you side and encourage badness that is widely seen even to the blind.

Are you now disappointed in your appointed messiah and now you know the polity is in danger amidst rising tension especially from angered youths hence you need prayers

And someone will just come and talk out of point. You need to study more again as OBJ said. 9 years schooling system. No you o. I meant that guy who was accusing Nigerian youths of watching BBnaija and talking on Nairaland.

Is that guy a Nigerian?? Lols grin grin grin grin

smartty68:

You've lost your mind indeed!
Re: Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths by stingged(m): 9:57am On May 29, 2017
Some people. Well, I don't know for this guy. This is the same man that said the youths (others) should go to neighboring african countries if they can't leave and/or afford to live in Nigeria due to blown out feeding cost and other expenses.

Now you want their prayers. In you administration was life hard for the youths like this? Instead of using your mentorship to correct things you side and encourage badness that is widely seen even to the blind.

Are you now disappointed in your appointed messiah and now you know the polity is in danger amidst rising tension especially from angered youths hence you need prayers

And someone will just come and talk out of point. You need to study more again as OBJ said. 9 years schooling system. That guy who was accusing Nigerian youths of watching BBnaija and talking on Nairaland.

Is that guy a Nigerian?? Lols grin grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths by tixo: 10:00am On May 29, 2017
slimfit1:
I don't see the 38 year old French president asking for advise and guidance . The structures are there to follow. Governance is a creative position, you can't have people who can create and innovate in government.

Period
Re: Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths by juman(m): 10:07am On May 29, 2017
bejeria101:
Obj look adedibu is calling you. Go and play with sand oponu.

Abi.
He is an oponu agbalagba.
This is a man that killed his opponents anyhow, but he likes to live forever.

In the voice of oshio baba "go and die".

1 Like

Re: Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths by kuboy: 10:12am On May 29, 2017
afonja ape
Re: Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths by jimenyo: 10:14am On May 29, 2017
It's unfortunate that every leader of this country would always say,"Nigeria has what it takes for the youth to enjoy.....",but non of them did/does anything reasonable enough for us to achieve this....
Baba,we don hear!
But you know what?All of you that are our leaders are just enjoying the favour of God that has given Nigerians enduring hearts,otherwise, there would have been revolution everywhere....
May God help us all!
Re: Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths by costandi(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2017
eezeribe:
Don't mind them sir.those youths who wish your generation dead are not better off.most of them do not even know their left from right,they want to become leaders of tomorrow.
Majority of them are intellectually bankrupt,they can't even manage their personal lives.
Nigeria is better in the hands of your generation,not these youths who have embraced foolishness.
If you see how they operate on social media and treasure programs like Big brother Naija,you will definitely give up on them.
When you see them on nairaland,they must use every post as an opportunity for ethnic and tribal hostility.
Most of them know how to spell Afonja and Igbo,but they cannot make a simple correct sentence in English language.
Yes you are absolutely correct. Just as your mentor Buhari is a master at speaking and spelling correctly.

Pukes at this level of low self esteem.
Re: Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths by Fourwinds: 10:18am On May 29, 2017
madridguy:
We don't need a mentor like you.
infact d man dey vex me....I feel like slapping somebody this morning....mentor who.? can thieves give good sdvice.?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths by bellotaofeek: 10:22am On May 29, 2017
Our leaders of yesteryears , today and if care is not taken tomorrow ....... we no fit lash you cos we are fasting . But tell us ow close we are to the promised land ?
Re: Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths by Nathanieloo7(m): 10:26am On May 29, 2017
someone should please tell him we dont need bad mentor like him? Death to them bad leader
Re: Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths by Mcreloaded(m): 10:26am On May 29, 2017
1976 Obasanjo made a speech where he said he will hand over to the youths of tomorrow over 30 years later he obasanjo was still ruling yet he wants the youth to listen to him.
He should just keep quiet and stay his lane like Babangida has been doing since other wise the youths will change it for him and these old men still ruling us like Lai and Buhari my grandfathers age mate.
Rubbish
Re: Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths by danssy99: 10:27am On May 29, 2017
why won't we wish them dead when they have turn political position to their family ascribed position and didn't give the youth opportunity. These are the same set of people ruling us right from day one to this present moment, moving from one political party to another. Using different ideology to pretend they care about us when they don't.
Re: Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 10:33am On May 29, 2017
i agree with pa obasanjo, nobody should wish them dead. JUST WAIT FOR ME TO BE PRESIDENT & I WILL ELIMINATE 98% of these politicians, then make death penalty for any citizen who illegally steal morethan #5000 from government treasury
Re: Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths by larrybee2017(f): 10:34am On May 29, 2017
madridguy:
A da fun e gidi. Who says they need mentor. Are we sure this man is not going through psychological trauma of how his end will be, ABI kini gbogbo rubbish Yi?
Re: Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 10:41am On May 29, 2017
Mentors my foot. Go mentor your ancestors
Re: Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths by Charly68: 10:44am On May 29, 2017
madridguy:
When 419 papas mentor innocent youth,they will definitely corrupt their destiny..even when Buhari chose to be different they would never let him be.. This babas are our major problem in the land.
Re: Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths by dinggle: 10:45am On May 29, 2017
See where your mentoring got us, die and may you all never return to Nigeria!
Re: Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths by jayeoba92: 10:46am On May 29, 2017
madridguy:
we do bro!
Re: Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths by newslifeop: 11:08am On May 29, 2017
O
Re: Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths by Awoleesu(m): 11:17am On May 29, 2017
Baba, who's wishing who dead? How many youth have perished under your watch? Oh! I see; you no wan die abi? Your greatest fear will befall you! #mentor-ko menthol-ni
Re: Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths by Abee79(m): 11:24am On May 29, 2017
I am still trying to figure out what Grand-Papa OBJ will mentor me on . . . lipsrsealed

Re: Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths by adecares(f): 11:31am On May 29, 2017
mentor gini? who your mentorship EPP? abeg go mentor the dead.
Re: Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths by trinity11(m): 11:41am On May 29, 2017
this is no longer buhari/Apc issues.

All of you are responsible for the predicament of this country, and you still think we are fools.

because we turn the antenna face buhari u com think say we dun forget all your atrocities? nor worry we will pray for you to hv long life so as to enjoy your loot, while we the prayer warriors will struggle for two square meal per day.

#ourmumudundo

Re: Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths by Valkyr: 11:47am On May 29, 2017
Una wan mentor stooges

These politicians no get dread...

Shekau should just set NASS and every state House assembly as next target.
We go improvise. We go use lecture theatres at strategic universities.

This thing just they my mind...DSS is coming oo shocked
Re: Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths by Zenithpeak(m): 11:47am On May 29, 2017
NaijaMutant:
To hell with your mentoring

Tell us a successful Nigerian under your mentorship

except crooks and rogues

Wish or no wish, Nigerians will soon be free from your hoodwink.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Police Bans Protests 24 Hours To Supreme Court Judgement Review / Buhari, Saraki, Dogara, El-rufai, Ganduje, Others Mourn Balarabe Musa / Boko Haram: Abubakar Sarki, Others Neutralised In Battle With Troops In Sambisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.