Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! (25015 Views)

UPDATED: How To Make $900 Online Monthly. Get In Now. / UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online. / How To Make Massive Cash Selling Simple Ebooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by Joecruise(m): 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
Thanks bro
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
Annydan:

Pls wat of those who don't have payoneer acct, how can one get it. D procedure or step to open such acct. Thanks
The step by step tutorial on how to open a Payoneer account and get your Payoneer Card in less than 14days is now available on Kikimat.

Below is the link to that tutorial. Go through it to get your Payoneer card fast. Also let me know if you have any challenge.
https://www.kikimat.com/community/payment-processors-gateways-payment-processors-gateways/how-to-get-your-payoneer-card-in-less-than-14days/#post-5

1 Like

Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
Joecruise:
Thanks bro
You are welcome
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by Joecruise(m): 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
CosmicJames:

The step by step tutorial on how to open a Payoneer account and get your Payoneer Card in less than 14days is now available on Kikimat.

Below is the link to that tutorial. Go through it to get your Payoneer card fast. Also let me know if you have any challenge.
https://www.kikimat.com/community/payment-processors-gateways-payment-processors-gateways/how-to-get-your-payoneer-card-in-less-than-14days/#post-5

AFTER READING UR POST I GUESS I MAY NOT GET MY OWN CARD IN LESS THAN 14WKS COZ I USED MY HOME ADDRESS.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
Joecruise:

AFTER READING UR POST I GUESS I MAY NOT GET MY OWN CARD IN LESS THAN 14WKS COZ I USED MY HOME ADDRESS.
Like seriously? That's why it is important to have a mentor to guide you just as I'm doing now to succeed in this online business world.

Without someone pointing you in the right direction, you can. make some serious mistakes that will hold you back for many years.

You don't need to panic. Now that you've known, you can always reapply using the guide that is now available on Kikimat
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by Annydan: 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
CosmicJames:

OK thanks.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by Annydan: 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
CosmicJames:
More updates is coming.
In the meantime, let me entertain some questions. If you have a question or anything you don't understand, just ask and I will attend to you asap.
Pls Is that all about listing of product?
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 7:45am On Jul 14, 2017
Annydan:

Pls Is that all about listing of product?
Of course that's not all. I have my own social site where I shared everything to my audience.
That's why I advise people to join the Etsy group on Kikimat.

I also give out e-books for free download there.
One of the e-book that is available for free download right now is the iwriter e-book on how to make money writing articles for iwriter.
This e-book can be found in the online business tutorial school group on Kikimat
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by jloe: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
CosmicJames:

Guess that question skip my eyes.
But of course, you can start your listing.
Payoneer will only be use for withdrawals.
You have to make the money first before you can withdraw it. So go to work, list your products

@ cosmic james, please what do we now need the paypal payment then? since we can use payoneer and cash out on ATM or using exchangers
what do we use the paypal to transact?
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 5:16am On Aug 11, 2017
jloe:

@ cosmic james, please what do we now need the paypal payment then? since we can use payoneer and cash out on ATM or using exchangers
what do we use the paypal to transact?
I have already answered this question on page 2 of this thread. Check page 2, the answer is there.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by Silvermoney: 6:14am On Aug 11, 2017
Seems I'm late to this wonderful party. Hope food and drinks are still aplenty?
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by Dollabiz: 8:35am On Aug 11, 2017
Free info below
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by jloe: 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
CosmicJames:

I have already answered this question on page 2 of this thread. Check page 2, the answer is there.

Hi Cosmas, please the answer you gave on page 2 is not so clear, see the answer below

''good question. Payoneer is not enough. The reason is because customers use Etsy Payment and PayPal to buy products and items on Etsy.
Now, not every country including Nigeria is supported by Etsy payment and they are left with the PayPal option to sell on Etsy.

What this mean is that if you are from a country that is not supported by Etsy payment, then you will have to use PayPal to sell on Etsy.

This is where PayPal comes in and why Payoneer is not enough''

Understand?

There is a page you said payoneer is okay, now you said payoneer is not enough
since customers use paypal to buy product, can they pay into my payoneer account? must it be paypal to paypal account?
what is the essence of the VCC (virtual card) if i have a payoneer card and a paypal card? must i have paypal and vcc to work on etsy? or can paypal and payoneer work together on etsy?

I have a payoneer already that's why i am asking cos i am confused

Thanks for your support
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
jloe:

Hi Cosmas, please the answer you gave on page 2 is not so clear, see the answer below

''good question. Payoneer is not enough. The reason is because customers use Etsy Payment and PayPal to buy products and items on Etsy.
Now, not every country including Nigeria is supported by Etsy payment and they are left with the PayPal option to sell on Etsy.

What this mean is that if you are from a country that is not supported by Etsy payment, then you will have to use PayPal to sell on Etsy.

This is where PayPal comes in and why Payoneer is not enough''

Understand?

There is a page you said payoneer is okay, now you said payoneer is not enough
since customers use paypal to buy product, can they pay into my payoneer account? must it be paypal to paypal account?
what is the essence of the VCC (virtual card) if i have a payoneer card and a paypal card? must i have paypal and vcc to work on etsy? or can paypal and payoneer work together on etsy?

I have a payoneer already that's why i am asking cos i am confused.

Thanks for your support

You don't need to be confused. You will need both Payoneer and PayPal to sell and cash out on Etsy.
PayPal is what buyers will use to buy your stuffs on Etsy
While Payoneer is what you will use to withdraw your earnings from Etsy.

VCC is a requirement to complete your registration and setting up of your shop. Payoneer card may work. But I can't guarantee it because I use a VCC to set up my account and not Payoneer card. Although I also have a Payoneer Card. You will want to give it a trial wih your Payoneer card.

Let me know if you have any challenge. I will always be here to help you out.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by Eazybay(m): 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
CosmicJames:

You don't need to be confused. You will need both Payoneer and PayPal to sell and cash out on Etsy.
PayPal is what buyers will use to buy your stuffs on Etsy
While Payoneer is what you will use to withdraw your earnings from Etsy.

VCC is a requirement to complete your registration and setting up of your shop. Payoneer card may work. But I can't guarantee it because I use a VCC to set up my account and not Payoneer card. Although I also have a Payoneer Card. You will want to give it a trial wih your Payoneer card.

Let me know if you have any challenge. I will always be here to help you out.

Bro, I'm still reading Etsy tuts. Thanks for the good job. Just one question, I have a Nigerian PayPal acct (can pay but can't receive), I applied for payoneer but I've given up hope cos I didn't receive it.

Now, can I register on Etsy as a Nigerian?

Also, some tutorial said they (Etsy) must deposit the money to my bank account.

I'm pretty much confused as I want to find out if it operates like fiverr where I don't have to register any account until I want to make withdrawal.

I plan to start my Etsy shop today so I'm honestly expecting your clarification. Thanks.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2017
Eazybay:

Bro, I'm still reading Etsy tuts. Thanks for the good job. Just one question, I have a Nigerian PayPal acct (can pay but can't receive), I applied for payoneer but I've given up hope cos I didn't receive it.

Now, can I register on Etsy as a Nigerian?

Also, some tutorial said they (Etsy) must deposit the money to my bank account.

I'm pretty much confused as I want to find out if it operates like fiverr where I don't have to register any account until I want to make withdrawal.

I plan to start my Etsy shop today so I'm honestly expecting your clarification. Thanks.
Yes, Etsy do direct deposit, and with Payoneer you can receive Etsy payment directly to your US bank account which Payoneer made available to you. This is why Payoneer is a must have. I have already released a step by step guide to get a Payoneer Card in less than 14days on Kikimat (Follow the link in my signature and check under general business discussion for the free tutorial)

You can't use the Nigeria PayPal account for Etsy. You need a PayPal account that can receive money and it must be a PayPal business account.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by Eazybay(m): 10:32am On Aug 21, 2017
CosmicJames:

Yes, Etsy do direct deposit, and with Payoneer you can receive Etsy payment directly to your US bank account which Payoneer made available to you. This is why Payoneer is a must have. I have already released a step by step guide to get a Payoneer Card in less than 14days on Kikimat (Follow the link in my signature and check under general business discussion for the free tutorial)

You can't use the Nigeria PayPal account for Etsy. You need a PayPal account that can receive money and it must be a PayPal business account.

Thanks for the quick reply, so the PayPal I was talking of is the one to pay for Etsy's listing. I mean do I need both? Or I just need either PayPal or Payoneer. If I need both, how do I get the PayPal biz acct. The stuff is getting tiresome already.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
Eazybay:

Thanks for the quick reply, so the PayPal I was talking of is the one to pay for Etsy's listing. I mean do I need both? Or I just need either PayPal or Payoneer. If I need both, how do I get the PayPal biz acct. The stuff is getting tiresome already.

Don't get it complicated bro.
Is a very straight forward thing.

1. Get a Payoneer (this will be used to withdraw your earnings from Etsy)

2. Get a PayPal business account (this will be used in selling your stuffs on Etsy)

3. Get a virtual credit card (VCC) You can use your Payoneer card in place of the VCC (this will be used to complete your shop set up and to pay your listing fees when due)

These are the major things you need to create your Etsy account and set up your shop to start selling and ultimately make some money. Note, you can create your Etsy account without the listed items above. But you can't open your shop to list your products without those items.

Etsy gives you 40 free listings to get started as a new user to their platform. So you don't need to worry about listing fees at this stage. To get your 40 free listings, follow the my invitation to Etsy link at the first page of this thread.

To your question on how to get a PayPal business account?
I offer solution for PayPal business account. Is a paid service. This is a DIY package and is now available in Kikimat Store for $15 only. You can order it with credit card or Bitcoin and get instant access to download the file and create your PayPal business account in less than 1hr. Follow the link in my signature to land on Kikimat

Alternatively, you can contact me directly for it. If you are a member of my facebook group or a registered member of Kikimat, you automatically qualify for a discount price for the package.

Let me know if you have any other issue or something you still don't understand. I will always be available to help the best way I can
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by Eazybay(m): 7:19am On Aug 25, 2017
CosmicJames:

Don't get it complicated bro.
Is a very straight forward thing.

1. Get a Payoneer (this will be used to withdraw your earnings from Etsy)

2. Get a PayPal business account (this will be used in selling your stuffs on Etsy)

3. Get a virtual credit card (VCC) You can use your Payoneer card in place of the VCC (this will be used to complete your shop set up and to pay your listing fees when due)

These are the major things you need to create your Etsy account and set up your shop to start selling and ultimately make some money. Note, you can create your Etsy account without the listed items above. But you can't open your shop to list your products without those items.

Etsy gives you 40 free listings to get started as a new user to their platform. So you don't need to worry about listing fees at this stage. To get your 40 free listings, follow the my invitation to Etsy link at the first page of this thread.

To your question on how to get a PayPal business account?
I offer solution for PayPal business account. Is a paid service. This is a DIY package and is now available in Kikimat Store for $15 only. You can order it with credit card or Bitcoin and get instant access to download the file and create your PayPal business account in less than 1hr. Follow the link in my signature to land on Kikimat

Alternatively, you can contact me directly for it. If you are a member of my facebook group or a registered member of Kikimat, you automatically qualify for a discount price for the package.

Let me know if you have any other issue or something you still don't understand. I will always be available to help the best way I can

I'm on kikimat and I need the PayPal biz acct.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
Eazybay:

I'm on kikimat and I need the PayPal biz acct.
Mail me on
jms.ebenezer@gmail.com or
Contact me on whatsapp
+234
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
We are now ready to this course to the next level. In the coming weeks, I will introduce two new hot niches to sell on Etsy and make some good money.

Earlier when I brought up this EPI course, I didn't really have a chance to focus on it due to other projects I was working on. But I have now reorganize activities and create room for Etsy. So get ready to learn some new methods to make money on Etsy if you are following this course
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by stuffzonnet(m): 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
Mr CosmicJames I greet you.
Please can I have your contact I gat biz to talk. Hope to hear from you soonest thanks.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
stuffzonnet:
Mr CosmicJames I greet you.
Please can I have your contact I gat biz to talk. Hope to hear from you soonest thanks.

I'm available 24/7

Hit me up on whatsapp
+234 703 674 1556
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by jloe: 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hi cosmic,can you use the same shop name for 2 different business on Etsy? one wold be jewelry and the other would be digital files
we are still waiting for your lectures bro

Thanks
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2017
jloe:
Hi cosmic,can you use the same shop name for 2 different business on Etsy? one wold be jewelry and the other would be digital files
we are still waiting for your lectures bro

Thanks
You can sell different types of products in your shop. But it is always best to make your shop name brandable even if the name doesn't mean anything if you want to sell all kinds of stuffs in your shop.

Examples of a brandable names:

Kikimat
Nairaland

They are short and easy to remember. They don't mean anything in particular, so you can do anything with them. Understand?

I'm coming to this Etsy EPI course soon. Actually have a whole lots to do, and Kikimat is so demanding and a whole lots of people I. I'm attending to.

Meanwhile I'm planning to launch Amazon Kindle Publishing Course, which will be my main focus after Kikimat along with this EPI course.

I'm actually looking at how to balance things up so we can move forward faster.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 7:59am On Oct 14, 2017
CosmicJames:

You can sell different types of products in your shop. But it is always best to make your shop name brandable even if the name doesn't mean anything if you want to sell all kinds of stuffs in your shop.

Kikimat
Nairaland

They are short and easy to remember. They don't mean anything in particular, so you can do anything with them. Understand?

I'm coming to this Etsy EPI course soon. Actually have a whole lots to do, and Kikimat is so demanding and a whole lots of people I. I'm attending to.

Meanwhile I'm planning to launch Amazon Kindle Publishing Course, which will be my main focus after Kikimat along with this EPI course.

Finally we are all set. Comes 30th of this Oct. 2017, a ground breaking Mentorship Training Program on online business will be launched. One of the courses in the program is Etsy Print On Demand (EPOD) course. This is entirely different from selling quotes on Etsy. Plus other great courses like Dropshipping (DS), Payment Solution (PS) and Cost Per Action (CPA).

This Mentorship training is a road map for online success.
Do you really want to make money and succeed online?
Then this training is for you.
Get the full review of the courses of this mentorship training and what it has to offer you.

Follow this link.
https://www.kikimat.com/1224-2/
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by mukulu56(m): 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
Virtual PayPal Terminal is an online commission platform that makes it easy for users to receive their PayPal payments from customers around the world which they can either withdraw to Bank or convert to Bitcoin.

Virtual PayPal Terminal is a company of Qarallax Nigeria Limited.

It serves primarily as a commission agent of Qarallax Nigeria Limited.
A Limited liability company registered by corporate affairs commission of Nigeria (CAC).

You can always call our Nigerian sales Rep on numbers below or have a chat with him on whatsapp.

Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
CosmicJames:
Introduction to Selling on Etsy – The EPI Course.

Welcome to the EPI course!

How can you reach 24 million shoppers in 83 countries on a platform that boasts $2.39 million in gross revenue for its sellers?
Become an Etsypreneur!

What is Etsy?

Etsy is a marketplace, a vibrant community of 15 million buyers and creative businesses.
Etsy provides a marketplace for crafters, artists and collectors to sell their handmade creations, vintage goods (at least 20 years old), and both handmade and non-handmade commercial crafting supplies.

How Much Does It Cost To Sell On Etsy?

Listing fees
Each listing on Etsy costs $0.20 USD when the listing is published. A listing lasts for four months. After four months if the item has not sold, then the listing expires. Listing fees are added to your Etsy bill.

You may easily renew expired, sold or active listings if you like. A renewed listing is given a new expiration date four months from the renewal date. The fee for renewing a listing is $0.20 USD. Renewal fees are added to your Etsy bill.

How Do I Setup An Account?

I told us I will give us a registration link that will give us 40 free listing.
That is, the first 40 listings that you will list in your shop will be free.
You get this 40 free listing if someone refer you to Etsy. But if nobody refer you, you will not get free listing.
So I’m going to give my invite link to get you the 40 free listing below.

Follow it to sign up and get your first 40 listing free!
Here is the link :
http://etsy.me/2qvCuwZ

I don’t get paid when you register through that link.
What I do get is 40 free listing too.

We are now treating the paid version of this course in our mentorship training program.
For more details, follow this link:
https://kikimat.com/1224-2/
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by Dcnj(m): 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
[quote[code][/code] author=CosmicJames post=60807288]

Kikimat
Nairaland

[/quote]
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 7:31am On Mar 03, 2018
The Return Of Etsy: The EPI Course

Okay guys, I'm now going to take up this thread again after being abandoned for a long time due to my very tight schedules.

We will be considering your Etsy Address, and how it affects your sales. Plus Etsy Payment System as we resume this discussion.

In the meantime, ask all your questions about Etsy and I will address it asap.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 7:51am On Mar 04, 2018
How To Fill Your Home Address On Etsy

Today we are going to consider your home address and how it affects your sales on Etsy.

What address do you put up and use for your Etsy account? For some people, they use a foreign address that is different from their country address or home address. Others use a random address etc

If you are one of such people, then you will definitely run into problems later on with your sales. The reason is because once you make your first sale, Etsy will want to verify your address before processing the payment and will ask you to provide a bank statement or utility bill.

Now, the address on your Etsy account must be the same with the address on your bank statement or utility bill. Do you now see where you will run into problems with your Etsy account?

Of course you won’t be able to provide the needed documents to verify your address. As a result, your sale(s) will be canceled and you will just loose the money that was ready to enter your bank account.

That was how I lost my first sale on Etsy. Don’t let that happen to you.

Solution.
The solution to this problem can be found on the next page of this thread (Page 4)

If you will like to get more ideas and strategies to succeed with Etsy, then join the group that is dedicated to Etsy on Kikimat.
Follow this link: https://www.kikimat.com/groups/etsy-world/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts / First Bank Shake-Up: Hassan-Odukale Replaces Awosika As Chairman / Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.