Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do (2350 Views)

I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! / I Need Your Advice Nairalanders / Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by greatpablo(m): 4:31pm On May 29, 2017
Greetings everyone
please I need your candid advice on what to do,
last week my girlfriend came to my place to spend time with me,its been five days she came and I've been noticing that a guy do call her late in night and because she sleeps early she didn't pick and in the morning same guy will call, this has been going for about five days now I didn't ask her who the guy was because I wanted to get concrete evidence so she can't lie,so when she was sleeping, I went through her phone and I saw things my eye couldn't believe,the guy was even telling her that he is Hot and was sending her sex clip and I also heard her telling the guy that she loves him and I saw photos of them together kissing,this is a girl that made me had blood shortage because I was ready to do anything for her,just to make her happy. now I have my concrete evidence. After seeing all this things,I was very calm instead of been upset its been more than 3weeks I haven't said a word about it to her it...one part of me is saying I should forget about the relationship and never contact her again cos I hate so much and another part is telling me I should confront her and show her the picture,but I feel guilty because I was invaded her privacy.. please what should I do?

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Wisebird22(m): 4:34pm On May 29, 2017
invaded her privacy indeed...just pump your jaw lemme give u a slap that will format ur brain idiot.

7 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by babyfaceafrica: 4:37pm On May 29, 2017
Which kain person you be sef?... How did you intrude in her privacy?... She na luv dey decieve you or what?..your gf is using you as spare tire!!!!!!!...wake up!!!!!!...why are you like indomie like this?.. Dump her and move on.. Na only she dey?....abi she cook something for you?.. No vez me o!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Splinz(m): 4:45pm On May 29, 2017
Wisebird22:
invaded her privacy indeed...just pump your jaw lemme give u a slap that will format ur brain idiot.

Ahhhhh... bros to slap am sotee you format him brain, on top this recession, na die o! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Splinz(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2017
greatpablo:
please what should I do?

Simple. If you think you can bear the thought of her cheating on you, then fine. If you can't, then simply end it.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by StephenJobs(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2017
Wisebird22:

Bro I too enjoy this ur comment. Ur name fit u gon

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by VampireeM(f): 4:52pm On May 29, 2017
I understand the way you feel about the confrontation thing.

Since she is your gf confront her if you still interested in her(but get ready for tales by moonlight grin), if not ignore her. For me I don't have time for confrontations cause you just hear more lies

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by ikp120(m): 4:52pm On May 29, 2017
Bro you did the right thing by going through her phone. It's hypocrisy to allow me to your private part but deny me access to your phone (who is fooling who?)

Bro please don't tell her that it's over. Don't even try it. Here is how we do it:

Get another babe and turn this one to side chick and keep drilling that hole bro. Don't ever argue with this your current babe. Just keep fvcking her dry. Don't give her penny again. Just fvck her with reckless abandon. Don't even discuss the ish with her. Just fvck her without mercy bro. cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by dayleke: 4:59pm On May 29, 2017
Take her out to dinner in an expensive restaurant n buy her an expensive gift .
After that bring her home n set the mood right,soft music,dimmed lights,wine et al and then get on your knees and ask her to forgive you for going thru her phone while she was sleeping. Make sure she forgives you from the heart o and you guys can continue and live happily ever after.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by KingsJohnson(m): 5:01pm On May 29, 2017
ikp120:
Bro you did the right thing by going through her phone. It's hypocrisy to allow me to your private part but deny me access to your phone (who is fooling who?)

Bro please don't tell her that it's over. Don't even try it. Here is how we do it:

Get another babe and turn this one to side chick and keep drilling that hole bro. Don't ever argue with this your current babe. Just keep fvcking her dry. Don't give her penny again. Just fvck her with reckless abandon. Don't even discuss the ish with her. Just fvck her without mercy bro. cool cool cool

Lol grin grin grin grin

Brodaly, believe me, you have not gone close to any church

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by cerowo(f): 5:01pm On May 29, 2017
shocked your babe nr try at all op. After sacrificing ur blood 4 her she still do u this kind tin. Beta find yr way op

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Laolu97(m): 5:03pm On May 29, 2017
Tell ha d exact things u said ere nd be bold enuf to confront her....

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Young03(m): 5:29pm On May 29, 2017
Op dont mind those asking u why u invade her privacy cos if u hadnt did that, u wouldnt have noticed all these things.

Bro continue fuccking her till ur tired and walk out, stop giving her a dime

i walked out of mine 2months ago and suprisly she called me yesterday night to ask how i have been doing

if u sabi fucck pass d so guy, she no go let u go

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by ekefre4(m): 5:35pm On May 29, 2017
ikp120:

Way to go bro
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Headlesschicken(m): 5:41pm On May 29, 2017
grin if she wanna be a hoe then let her be,keep phucking her,n start trying out new ungodly positionx wiv her,phuck her butt ass mouth nose eardrumx etc... just phuck every d@mn hole u c in her body.... n phuck her wiv aggression... Always treat a wh0re like a wh0re...

4 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 29, 2017
Sometimes when you go looking for problems you will find them. You did not trust her from the start. Now that you have found the problem it's a matter of do you want to hear her explanation and you too will have to explain how you came to access this "evidence" or you just call it a day or you forgive but there will not be any trust. A relationship without any trust is a prison.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by firstking01(m): 6:38pm On May 29, 2017
Relationship these days is just a game....if you ain't ready to play it don't stake a dime cos NO girl, i repeat, NO girl can be 100% faithful to you.

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by FitnessDoctor: 6:49pm On May 29, 2017
greatpablo:
Greetings everyone
last week my girlfriend came to my place to spend time with me,its been five days she came and I've been noticing that a guy do call her late in night and because she sleeps early she didn't pick and in the morning same guy will call, this has been going for about five days now I didn't ask her who the guy was because I wanted to get concrete evidence so she can't lie,so when she was sleeping, I went through her phone and I saw things my eye couldn't believe,the guy was even telling her that he is Hot and was sending her sex clip and I also heard her telling the guy that she loves him and I saw photos of them together kissing,this is a girl that made me had blood shortage because I was ready to do anything for her,just to make her happy. now I have my concrete evidence. After seeing all this things,I was very calm instead of been upset its been more than 3weeks I haven't said a word about it to her it...one part of me is saying I should forget about the relationship and never contact her again cos I hate so much and another part is telling me I should confront her and show her the picture,but I feel guilty because I was invaded her privacy.. please what should I do?

You had every right to go through her phone when you saw something fishy or you will continue living in the ignorance until she might make you go bankrupt and then you sing the song "had I know"

You know what to do next... Don't slow down, plan it carefully... Don't aim to break her heart, just call off the relationship without showing her evidence, it will give her a reasons to put up a story... Be firm and end this.. Then she will know you have known about her cheating, but she wouldn't know how you found out

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by ojay2053(m): 7:32pm On May 29, 2017
Are you waiting to hear from iffa before you bleep mercilessly and dumb her ? What da fvck!!
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by jayhansome: 7:52pm On May 29, 2017
guy u dumb......
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Ikennablue(m): 8:09pm On May 29, 2017
Raine80:
Sometimes when you go looking for problems you will find them. You did not trust her from the start. Now that you have found the problem it's a matter of do you want to hear her explanation and you too will have to explain how you came to access this "evidence" or you just call it a day or you forgive but there will not be any trust. A relationship without any trust is a prison.
what a silly comment!. How he came to access the evidence indeed
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by omowumeee(f): 8:22pm On May 29, 2017
firstking01:
Relationship these days is just a game....if you ain't ready to play it don't stake a dime cos NO girl, i repeat, NO girl can be 100% faithful to you.
Ohh.. soo guys can be 100% faithful?
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by mzhorlah(f): 8:51pm On May 29, 2017
tell it to her man, you discovered the truth aidy. u were wrong for bagging into her privacy but the deed has been done.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:26pm On May 29, 2017
VampireeM:
I understand the way you feel about the confrontation thing.

Since she is your gf confront her if you still interested in her(but get ready for tales by moonlight grin), if not ignore her. For me I don't have time for confrontations cause you just hear more lies

That is it
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:27pm On May 29, 2017
dayleke:
Take her out to dinner in an expensive restaurant n buy her an expensive gift .
After that bring her home n set the mood right,soft music,dimmed lights,wine et al and then get on your knees and ask her to forgive you for going thru her phone while she was sleeping. Make sure she forgives you from the heart o and you guys can continue and live happily ever after.

Go and drown right now
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Olanrefront3355(m): 9:37pm On May 29, 2017
ikp120:

Come Come come,

92.7% of ur comments is always about "sex"

Come, shey wonfi shey e ni?

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by dayleke: 9:38pm On May 29, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Go and drown right now

I would have just ignored this in passing but brother why?
Did I touch a sensitive nerve ni fa?
Or why would you wish such evil on "yourself"?
That was a tongue in cheek expression if you care to know.
Or are you the guy the girlfriend is cheating on with ni?
Your case get as e be o.
I reject what u typed up there by His grace n power.
You should learn to be civil sir,it doesn't take anything away from you.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:42pm On May 29, 2017
dayleke:

I would have just ignored this in passing but brother why?
Did I touch a sensitive nerve ni fa?
Or why would you wish such evil on "yourself"?
That was a tongue in cheek expression if you care to know.
Or are you the guy the girlfriend is cheating on with ni?
Your case get as e be o.
I reject what u typed up there by His grace n power.
You should learn to be civil sir,it doesn't take anything away from you.
Shalom.

Don't then
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by MrCork: 9:54pm On May 29, 2017
greatpablo:
Greetings everyone
last week my girlfriend came to my place to spend time with me,its been five days she came and I've been noticing that a guy do call her late in night and because she sleeps early she didn't pick and in the morning same guy will call, this has been going shocked for about five days now I didn't ask her who the guy was because I wanted to get concrete evidence so she can't lie,so when she was sleeping, I went through her phone and I saw things my eye couldn't believe,the guy was even telling her that he is Hot and was sending her sex clip and I also heard her telling the guy that she loves him and I saw photos of them together kissing,this is a girl that made me had blood shortage because I was ready to do anything for her,just to make her happy. now I have my concrete evidence. After seeing all this things,I was very calm instead of been upset its been more than 3weeks I haven't said a word about it to her it...one part of me is saying I should forget about the relationship and never contact her again cos I hate so much and another part is telling me I should confront her and show her the picture,but I feel guilty because I was invaded her privacy.. please what should I do?

....my niggggga..there are plenty of b!tches in the ocean & that's y men should never take b!tches serrrrioss........what u need to do is make the first move...walk away...an then when she ask u why?...just tell the b!tch u need to move on...
Don't tell her u check her phone. One thing thou....never ever let a b!tch no you went thru her phone.
B!tches only respect guys who treat them like $hit!!(real talk)
wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by AuroraB(f): 10:07pm On May 29, 2017
Ummmmmmmm, OP, kindly explain how she caused you blood shortage. I want to know, it's urgent grin
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by firstking01(m): 10:08pm On May 29, 2017
omowumeee:
Ohh.. soo guys can be 100% faithful?
Sure....you can count on me.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by greatpablo(m): 10:30pm On May 29, 2017
MrCork:

....my niggggga..there are plenty of b!tches in the ocean & that's y men should never take b!tches serrrrioss........what u need to do is make the first move...walk away...an then when she ask u why?...just tell the b!tch u need to move on...
Don't tell her u check her phone. One thing thou....never ever let a b!tch no you went thru her phone.
B!tches only respect guys who treat them like $hit!!(real talk)
wink

thanks boss I really appreciate your contribution.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strange Rainfall In Togo / A Nairalander Recreates Hushpuppi"gucci Blouse' Photo. / If Your Not A Prostitute, I'm Not Paying U Shit After Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.