Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do (2360 Views)

I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! / I Need Your Advice Nairalanders / Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by greatpablo(m): 10:35pm On May 29, 2017
VampireeM:
I understand the way you feel about the confrontation thing.

Since she is your gf confront her if you still interested in her(but get ready for tales by moonlight grin), if not ignore her. For me I don't have time for confrontations cause you just hear more lies
thanks for your input
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by greatpablo(m): 10:37pm On May 29, 2017
ikp120:
Bro you did the right thing by going through her phone. It's hypocrisy to allow me to your private part but deny me access to your phone (who is fooling who?)

Bro please don't tell her that it's over. Don't even try it. Here is how we do it:

Get another babe and turn this one to side chick and keep drilling that hole bro. Don't ever argue with this your current babe. Just keep fvcking her dry. Don't give her penny again. Just fvck her with reckless abandon. Don't even discuss the ish with her. Just fvck her without mercy bro. cool cool cool
I hear you boss thanks
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by greatpablo(m): 10:41pm On May 29, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

You had every right to go through her phone when you saw something fishy or you will continue living in the ignorance until she might make you go bankrupt and then you sing the song "had I know"

You know what to do next... Don't slow down, plan it carefully... Don't aim to break her heart, just call off the relationship without showing her evidence, it will give her a reasons to put up a story... Be firm and end this.. Then she will know you have known about her cheating, but she wouldn't know how you found out
thanks boss for your input
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by greatpablo(m): 10:46pm On May 29, 2017
thank you all for your contribution....
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by greatpablo(m): 10:53pm On May 29, 2017
AuroraB:
Ummmmmmmm, OP, kindly explain how she caused you blood shortage. I want to know, it's urgent grin
its a long story...don't feel like like talking about it because its a painful reminder for me.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 29, 2017
Ikennablue:
what a silly comment!. How he came to access the evidence indeed
Do I look like I am bothered?
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by iweecureyou: 2:42am On May 30, 2017
MrCork:

....my niggggga..there are plenty of b!tches in the ocean & that's y men should never take b!tches serrrrioss........what u need to do is make the first move...walk away...an then when she ask u why?...just tell the b!tch u need to move on...
Don't tell her u check her phone. One thing thou....never ever let a b!tch no you went thru her phone.
B!tches only respect guys who treat them like $hit!!(real talk)
wink

yeaah Mrcorks u r rice. I treasing one bieach like sheat and now her son his go up and down disiribusin mardness on nairaland his name is...:-/(no 0ffences)angry

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Lewaluv(f): 3:31am On May 30, 2017
Aha! She invaded ur privacy by giving her pussy away!
greatpablo:
Greetings everyone
please I need your candid advice on what to do,
last week my girlfriend came to my place to spend time with me,its been five days she came and I've been noticing that a guy do call her late in night and because she sleeps early she didn't pick and in the morning same guy will call, this has been going for about five days now I didn't ask her who the guy was because I wanted to get concrete evidence so she can't lie,so when she was sleeping, I went through her phone and I saw things my eye couldn't believe,the guy was even telling her that he is Hot and was sending her sex clip and I also heard her telling the guy that she loves him and I saw photos of them together kissing,this is a girl that made me had blood shortage because I was ready to do anything for her,just to make her happy. now I have my concrete evidence. After seeing all this things,I was very calm instead of been upset its been more than 3weeks I haven't said a word about it to her it...one part of me is saying I should forget about the relationship and never contact her again cos I hate so much and another part is telling me I should confront her and show her the picture,but I feel guilty because I was invaded her privacy.. please what should I do?

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Nobody: 4:21am On May 30, 2017
Raine80:

Do I look like I am bothered?
arrogant
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Nobody: 4:54am On May 30, 2017
greatpablo:
Greetings everyone
please I need your candid advice on what to do,
last week my girlfriend came to my place to spend time with me,its been five days she came and I've been noticing that a guy do call her late in night and because she sleeps early she didn't pick and in the morning same guy will call, this has been going for about five days now I didn't ask her who the guy was because I wanted to get concrete evidence so she can't lie,so when she was sleeping, I went through her phone and I saw things my eye couldn't believe,the guy was even telling her that he is Hot and was sending her sex clip and I also heard her telling the guy that she loves him and I saw photos of them together kissing,this is a girl that made me had blood shortage because I was ready to do anything for her,just to make her happy. now I have my concrete evidence. After seeing all this things,I was very calm instead of been upset its been more than 3weeks I haven't said a word about it to her it...one part of me is saying I should forget about the relationship and never contact her again cos I hate so much and another part is telling me I should confront her and show her the picture,but I feel guilty because I was invaded her privacy.. please what should I do?
i wld av adviced u continue f**kin her,bt ds might b hard to do if u truly love her...i suggest u tell her d reason n leave her otherwise she wld act like u hurt her meanwhile she hurt u

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by missiret(f): 6:45am On May 30, 2017
firstking01:
Relationship these days is just a game....if you ain't ready to play it don't stake a dime cos NO girl, i repeat, NO girl can be 100% faithful to you.

lol, d truth is GUYS DONT APPRECIATE A LOYAL BABE, all dis guys ar cheats but want ladies to b faithful to them, u take a person dat loves u truly for granted, u don't give her attention and weneva she sees a dude dat makes her happy, u will com to nairaand ranting no girl can b totally faithful to u,just ask ursef ar u totally faithful to her too? u take a girl dat gives u gud advice,doesnt disturb u for financial help, ask u about ur future as being desperate, stop saying no girl can b totally faithful to u, there ar still good girls out there, u just av to appreciate one wen u c her

Girls always stay faithful in ur relationship, u ar not doing ursef any good by having multiple partners, it doesn't pay at d end, is it because of money, guys owe u nothing, work and make ur money rather Dan depending on guys for financial help, if he chose to help u fyn but guys owe u nothing, but if u c a guy dat doest appreciate ur faithfulness take a walk and Neva look back, some guys ar not worth ur tears and headache

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by eyinjuege: 7:32am On May 30, 2017
What I find surprising is all the continue fvcking her comments as though that's a punishment.
People tend to take sex as something more than what it is.
Why expend energy and time having sex with someone you obviously probably detest?
What's the rationale?
You even tend to lose more releasing your sperm and destiny to destiny snatchers. Anyway, by the time you release all the usefulness and good energy in you to someone that doesn't care about you , and you definitely don't care about, your eyes will open.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by firstking01(m): 8:34am On May 30, 2017
missiret:

lol, d truth is GUYS DONT APPRECIATE A LOYAL BABE, all dis guys ar cheats but want ladies to b faithful to them, u take a person dat loves u truly for granted, u don't give her attention and weneva she sees a dude dat makes her happy, u will com to nairaand ranting no girl can b totally faithful to u,just ask ursef ar u totally faithful to her too? u take a girl dat gives u gud advice,doesnt disturb u for financial help, ask u about ur future as being desperate, stop saying no girl can b totally faithful to u, there ar still good girls out there, u just av to appreciate one wen u c her

Girls always stay faithful in ur relationship, u ar not doing ursef any good by having multiple partners, it doesn't pay at d end, is it because of money, guys owe u nothing, work and make ur money rather Dan depending on guys for financial help, if he chose to help u fyn but guys owe u nothing, but if u c a guy dat doest appreciate ur faithfulness take a walk and Neva look back, some guys ar not worth ur tears and headache
You sound like you are still new in the game sha.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by missiret(f): 9:29am On May 30, 2017
firstking01:
You sound like you are still new in the game sha.

who is new? kikikikikiki
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On What To Do by marvin902(m): 9:40am On May 30, 2017
if i slap you that your stupid brain go format..
people like you na women take dey do boy boy..
what you need to do aint rocket science..
break up with her finished buh bang the living day light out of her before you do it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Model With Hot Banging Curves Flaunts Her Oily Bikini Body On The Internet / Mothers Are 2 Be Blamed For D High Rate At Which Girls Get Unwanted Pregnancies / CLOSED FOR NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.