Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard (50851 Views)

Annual States Viability Index For 2017 : Full List From Economic Confidential / 14 States Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation- Economic Confidential Magazi / State Viability Index; Lagos Generates More IGR Than 31 States Combined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by uglyafonja: 1:35pm On May 31, 2017
feelgoodInc:
plus MMM owned by an igbo man too :-)

Let me storm this thread with the investment owned by Anambra dudes in portharcout...
Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by FKO81(m): 1:39pm On May 31, 2017
Britannia-U owned by Uju Ifejirika

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by mercyville: 1:41pm On May 31, 2017
feelgoodInc:

SME'S KE he gave you a list of SME' before now and you said he should provide website. I can create my own fake website and write how osun has more SME'S than any other state the truth is you haven't traveled out of osun before. don't bring old YouTube videos to tell us ogidi has mud houses because you're just delusional. if you want to compare osun I have flex osun based on rural rugged package.... osun no reach.

He called them companies not SMES .Yorubas have more SMES than the whole Igboland joined together.
http://nigerianstat.gov.ng/pdfuploads/SMEDAN%202013_Selected%20Tables.pdf

3 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by FKO81(m): 1:42pm On May 31, 2017
More from Nestoil

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by FKO81(m): 1:45pm On May 31, 2017
Nestoil

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by deomelo: 1:45pm On May 31, 2017
Den say you you have poor IGR and contribute nothing, but instead of clearly arguing and articulating your objections with documented facts, your only answer is posting rubbish pictures all over the place like retards. grin grin

I'm beginning to wonder sef if the whole SE get functioning brains and people with even the lowest IQ. grin grin

I just wonder about the future of your ipob village because these low IQs can not sustain any society. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by FKO81(m): 1:48pm On May 31, 2017
Nwoke ji Ego, owo

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by feelgoodInc: 1:50pm On May 31, 2017
deomelo:
Den say you you have poor IGR and contribute nothing, but instead of clearly arguing and articulating your objections with documented facts, your only answer is posting rubbish pictures all over the place like retards. grin grin

I'm beginning to wonder sef if the whole SE get functioning brains and people with even the lowest IQ. grin grin

I just wonder about the future of your ipob village because these low IQs can not sustain any society. grin grin
follow post your own make we see Wetin your government Don follow do na. We need to see evidence not some stupid stats made up just to borrow the next loan
Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by uglyafonja: 1:52pm On May 31, 2017
deomelo:

You that have high IGR and contributes every tin....can you explain why your people are still poor and hungry....Do you prefer high IGR or high Per Capital Income?

Ogun with high IGR....this is where your people lives..90% of these houses do not have sanitary facilities

Can you explain this

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by totit: 1:53pm On May 31, 2017
deomelo:

LMAO.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by FKO81(m): 1:55pm On May 31, 2017
deomelo:
[s]Den say you you have poor IGR and contribute nothing, but instead of clearly arguing and articulating your objections with documented facts, your only answer is posting rubbish pictures all over the place like retards. grin grin

I just wonder about the future of your ipob village because these low IQs can not sustain any society. grin grin[/s]

What is your governor doing with high IGR making from non Yorubas that controls industries in Ogun poor boy

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by uglyafonja: 1:56pm On May 31, 2017
mercyville:

He called them companies not SMES .Yorubas have more SMES than the whole Igboland joined together.
http://nigerianstat.gov.ng/pdfuploads/SMEDAN%202013_Selected%20Tables.pdf

Always quick to post Lagos---ibadan express way statistics....

Show evidence, you will not?

If I properly access you well....you may be putting on Aba made shoe,belt, coths or cap...

check yourself very well and see if I am lieing
Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by uglyafonja: 2:03pm On May 31, 2017
totit:

LMAO. grin grin grin
The same person with different Monika....posting trash and responding...
Your people are poor but your govt have the highest IGR.....
Do you prefer, high IGR or high Per Capital Income...?

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by totit: 2:11pm On May 31, 2017
uglyafonja
Do you prefer, high IGR or high Per Capital Income...?

Hey, hey, Hey Mr UGLY..take ya time o grin
I swear you liepods are damn so slow grin

Are you sure they are poor like you assumed?
Don't start what you can't finish abeg grin before I deal with you " damwheat"and force you to start posting meme/pictures to cover ya shame as well cheesy
cheesy

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by deomelo: 2:15pm On May 31, 2017
uglyafonja:

You that have high IGR and contributes every tin....can you explain why your people are still poor and hungry....Do you prefer high IGR or high Per Capital Income?

Ogun with high IGR....this is where your people lives..90% of these houses do not have sanitary facilities

Can you explain this

Even if we live inside caves, it still doesn't alter the fact that we have better IGR figures than your ipob villages so exactly what's your unintelligent point? grin

I can post dirty and rubbish pictures from your villages and the caves you people live in, but all that's not facts and I don't and won't sink into that low IQ gutter with you just to prove my points. grin

You people need serious IQ upgrade. grin

3 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by uglyafonja: 2:18pm On May 31, 2017
totit:

Hey, hey, Hey Mr UGLY..take ya time o grin
I swear you liepods are damn so slow grin

Are you sure they are poor like you assumed?
Don't start what you can't finish abeg grin before I deal with you " damwheat"and force you to start posting meme/pictures to cover ya shame as well cheesy
cheesy

That Anambra guy have bastardized you guys?

Brown roof dilapidated roof dwellers? LOL

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by uglyafonja: 2:21pm On May 31, 2017
deomelo:

Even if we live inside caves, it still doesn't alter the fact that we have better IGR figures than your ipob villages so exactly what's your unintelligent point? grin

I can post dirty and rubbish pictures from your villages and the caves you people live in, but all that's not facts and I don't and won't sink into that low IQ gutter with you just to prove my points. grin

You people need serious IQ upgrade. grin

This ritualist at it again
Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by deomelo: 2:25pm On May 31, 2017
[s]
FKO81:

What is your governor doing with high IGR making from non Yorubas that controls industries in Ogun poor boy
[/s]

Abeg leave me alone, your own be special case because your low IQ fit dull pesin beyond point of no return. grin grin

Stick to your low IQ gyration, silly trolling and meaningless picture posting because this is all you are known for. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by deomelo: 2:27pm On May 31, 2017
uglyafonja:

This ritualist at it again

Shey you get low and pitiable IGR because I be ritualist abi which kain nonsense be this? grin grin

If you people no fit formulate intelligent argument, please shut up and go sit somewhere abeg. grin grin

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by totit: 2:34pm On May 31, 2017
uglyafonja:

That Anambra guy have bastardized you guys?

Brown roof dilapidated roof dwellers? LOL

grin
I have always said and I will say it again ; an average ipodyoot is an illiterate,can not argue with facts but emotion.

Bunch of crying babies. Me thought you will prove me wrong grin

LMAO. grin
Ya'll got BIG head, fat yellow face for naaattin

Hahahahah kiss

2 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by totit: 2:35pm On May 31, 2017
deomelo:

Abeg leave me alone, your own be special case because your low IQ fit dull pesin beyond point of no return. grin grin

Stick to your low IQ gyration, silly trolling and meaningless picture posting because this is all you are know for. grin grin

LMAO. grin

One of them even reported my post as if I broke any rules grin

LOLZ kiss

2 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by FKO81(m): 2:40pm On May 31, 2017
uglyafonja:

Do you prefer, high IGR or high Per Capital Income...?,

Exactly my question grin a region were Igbos, Hausas, Lebanese, Chinese, Indians, Britiain and other control virtual everything, go to their markets Igbos are in charge, lazy ones are here beating their dry chest over money governors are making that's not reflecting on average citizen in there region or providing basic infrastructures. Go to their cities mud houses dotted every nooks and crannies, people are committing suicides, some are using their love ones for money ritual.

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by deomelo: 2:49pm On May 31, 2017
totit:

grin
I have always said and I will say it again ; an average ipodyoot is an illiterate,can not argue with facts but emotion.

LMAO. grin

Hahahahah kiss

If you are a millionaire and you show Ipob facts and your bank account, ipob go argue unintelligent that you are not a millionaire because you live a 3 bedroom house instead of big mansion with tons of cars regardless of credible and documented facts. grin grin

Even 1 day old baby get beta sense than these Igbos I swear. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by FKO81(m): 2:54pm On May 31, 2017
deomelo:

Stick to your low IQ gyration, silly trolling and meaningless picture posting because this is all you are know for. grin grin

grin villager I really caused you emotional distress, power pass power, oh you forgot when you were attacking Awka Ibom threads with your pics grin

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by deomelo: 2:59pm On May 31, 2017
FKO81:

grin villager I really caused you emotional distress, power pass power, oh you forgot when you were attacking Awka Ibom thread with your pics grin

And this your usual unintelligent and irrelevant nonsense change the fact that we have better IGR than your village? Exact how? grin

Who did this to you people? grin

4 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by mercyville: 3:09pm On May 31, 2017
You posted only 2 companies(they had verifiable links) The others are not verifiable.This one only is worth more than $40 billion...ADEBAYO OGUNLESI
http://www.global-infra.com/In July 2006, Ogunlesi started the private equity firm, Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP), a joint venture whose initial investors included Credit Suisse and General Electric. He currently serves as Chairman and Managing Partner.[10]

In 2006, GIP bought London City Airport.[11] In 2009, GIP acquired the majority in London Gatwick Airport in a deal worth £1.455 billion.[12] The Nigerian press has given him the nickname, "The Man Who Bought Gatwick Airport."[6] GIP also owns Edinburgh Airport, which they bought in 2012.[1

ONLY ONE OGUN INDIGENE O wink
NIPCO? grin
THESE TWO PIECEMEALS ARE WHAT YOU POSTED.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Eze

Allen Onyema Owner Air Peace, Air Peace is a private Nigerian airline with its head office in Lagos State, Nigeria. Air Peace, which provides passenger and charter services, serves the major cities of Nigeria.

Dr. Godwin Maduka CEO and Medical Director of the Las Vegas Pain Institute & Medical Center, the largest pain treatment center Nevada

Dr Ebuka Okonkwo the CEO Sea horse lubricant industry limited

Eric Umeofia, the president/CEO of Erisco Foods

Ex Gov Peter Obi Fidelity bank, Next etc.

Cos Maduka CEO Coscharies motors, Abro motor products, Coched farm etc.

Emma Bishop Okonknwo CEO Ekulo group, Evans industries

Clement Ibeto CEO Ibeto group, Cement, Oil Merchant, Motor products, Real Estate, Farm and Hotels.

Ifeanyi Uba Capital Oil, authority newspaper, Authority Radio station, Ifeanyi Uba Fc etc

Chief (Dr.) Alexander Chika Okafor CEO Chicason group, AZ oil.

Innocent Chukwuma Innoson Motors etc.

Obi Okeke fusion motors LA

Godwin Ezeemo Orient Group of Companies – comprising Orient Export Ltd, UK, Sokka International, Orient Feeds Mill and Farms Ltd, Orient Magazines, Newspaper and Communication Ltd, Orient Global Waterwell Limited,
Union Haulage Ltd, Orient Mega FM

Chief Nworah Efab Properties Limited is a foremost Estate Developer with its base in Abuja

Okwudili umenyiora, CEO of Dilly Motors

Nicolas Ukachukwu CEO SNECOU Group of Companies Limited

SIR. Daniel Chukwudoze Dozzy Oil

Chealse group ltd Chief Patrick Chidolue

Sir. Nath Okechukwu Chairman Inter-bau Construction Ltd

HRH. Igwe Alfred Achebe Obi of Onitsha Chairman Daimon bank and unilever Plc.

Sir Emeka Okwuosa Chairaman Oil serve group, Ekcel Farms Ltd

Nnetochukwu Azubuike Genesis group,Genesis is a wholly Nigerian owned group with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development, catering and snack foods. Genesis has its corporate head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
http://genesisgroupng.com/

FKO81:

Anambra boast of richest men in Nigeria with low profiles

How old are you be frank you reasons so poor sorry

Dr ABC Orjiakor CEO Seplat Plc, Neimith pharmaceuticals, brief history of Orjiakor: He's a surgeon, he established and ran several companies the upstream, downstream and services sectors of the oil and gas industry in Nigeria.
These include Abbeycourt, which traded crude oil and refined petroleum products with, amongst others, the UK’s Glencore, Abbeycourt Energy, Zebbra Energy and Shebah Exploration and Production Company Limited.
He co-founded Seplat in 2009 with Austin Avuru, who is now the company’s Chief Executive Officer. Seplat has achieved remarkable results in the four years since it began operations and is now considered the industry benchmark in terms of management, efficiency and corporate social responsibility.
ABC Orjiako also has other business interests in construction, real estate development, pharmaceuticals and shipping. He is also the chairman of Neimeth Pharmaceutical International plc, which is listed on the Nigeria Stock Exchange, and a director of MPI and Etablissements Maurel et Prom, both of which are listed on the New York Stock Exchange and Euronext Paris.

Engr Ernest Azudialu CEO Obijaskson group, the Obijackson Group, one of the fastest growing business conglomerates in Sub Saharan Africa, has made vast investments in its operating divisions such as: Oil and Gas Exploration and Production, Pressure Vessel Fabrication, Power Generation, Dredging and Marine Logistics, Aviation, Civil and infrastructural construction and Real Estate.
Obijackson Group employs over 1,500 people, with operations located across Nigeria, the United States of America and the United Kingdom Nestoil, Century power generation, Smile Network etc.

Sir Emeka Offor CEO Chrom Energy, Enugu disco, Mr. Emeka Offor, KSC serves as the Chief Executive Officer of COS. Mr. Offor serves as the Sole Manager of Chrome, Environmental Remediation Holding Corp. He served as the Chairman of Guinea Insurance Plc. until March 23, 2016 and Kaztec Engineering Limited and Chrome Consortium. He served as the Chairman of ERHC Energy Inc., (also known as Environmental Remediation Holding Corp.) from February 2001 to August 12, 2007. He served as a Vice Chairman of African Express Bank PLC since 1995. He serves as a Director of COS. Mr. Offor served as a Director of ERHC Energy Inc. from February 2001 to August 12, 2007 and African Express Bank PLC

Arthur Eze Arthur, Eze is a Nigerian business man and reputed to be one of the wealthiest men in Africa.[1] He is the founder and Chairman of Atlas Oranto Petroleum, which has assets in Nigeria, Liberia, Guinea, and the Gambia.[2] In 2010 Eze made $200M selling oil blocks in Liberia

Allen Onyema Owner Air Peace, Air Peace is a private Nigerian airline with its head office in Lagos State, Nigeria. Air Peace, which provides passenger and charter services, serves the major cities of Nigeria.

Dr. Godwin Maduka CEO and Medical Director of the Las Vegas Pain Institute & Medical Center, the largest pain treatment center Nevada

Clement Ibeto CEO Ibeto group, Cement, Oil Merchant, Motor products, Real Estate, Farm and Hotels.

Ifeanyi Uba Capital Oil, authority newspaper, Authority Radio station, Ifeanyi Uba Fc etc

Godwin Ezeemo Orient Group of Companies – comprising Orient Export Ltd, UK, Sokka International, Orient Feeds Mill and Farms Ltd, Orient Magazines, Newspaper and Communication Ltd, Orient Global Waterwell Limited,

Chief Nworah Efab Properties Limited is a foremost Estate Developer with its base in Abuja

Nnetochukwu Azubuike Genesis group,Genesis is a wholly Nigerian owned group with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development, catering and snack foods. Genesis has its corporate head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Mrs. Stella Okoli Emzor pharmaceutical companies

Nnamdi Obi Embassy Pharmaceuticals And Chemicals Limited

Nkechi Obi Tchno oil

Ben Anakwe NIPCO oil

Stella Odua Former aviation minister, CEO SPG

Dame Felicia Okoli CEO Armak group of companies

Uju Ifejika CEO Britannia-U

Mr Clem Nwogbo B.Sc, MBA Touch Stone Construction, Modacient Energy. Lynden farm

Enukeme Linus Azubuike Chairman Tonimas Group

Obiajulu Uzodike Cutix wire plc

Chigioke Anumoka Chairman kotech tiles and Tummy tummy noodles

Chris Chidume Oranu Krisoral Group of Companies

Obidire Nnemeka Cometstar wire and cable

Nnamdi N. Okafor CEO, MD and ED of May&Baker Nigeria

Mr. Geoffrey Anyaso Shonagi packaging industries

Prince okonkwo CEO group

ND Okafor Mimee Noodles

Chief (Dr.) Chidi Anyaegbu is the chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Chisco Group

Vincent Obianodo. The founder And Chariman of the YSG group, conglomerate comprising of viable subsidiaries in the Transport, Hospitality, Real Estate, Oil & Gas .

Chief Godwin Ubaka Okeke GUO transport

Dr. Poly I. Emenike | Chairman of Neros Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Nnewi brothers owners of CRUNCHIES FRIED CHICKEN is a first grade quick service restaurant that offers the best varieties of quality fast food products and first class services. We are currently spread across the South-South and South-East Cities of Nigeria

Dr Iguedos Goko cleaser, Heritage bitter and price paradise hotel

Obi Ezeude, Managing Director and CEO of Beloxxi Industries,

J.C. Udeozor, CEO of Aboniki Balm
Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by uglyafonja: 3:15pm On May 31, 2017
totit:

grin

LMAO. grin

Hahahahah kiss

Atleast my face is far better than this

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by totit: 3:16pm On May 31, 2017
uglyafonja:

It's actually stinks grin
That's actually you,your family,stop lying. And you know it,and that's why you named your moniker " UGLY grin

Oya show the world what I already know grin grin

2 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by deomelo: 3:22pm On May 31, 2017
uglyafonja:

Den say you have poor and meager IGR, you answer say na you fine pass grin

See ipob mentality and low IQ in action grin grin

4 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by mercyville: 3:25pm On May 31, 2017
mercyville:
You posted only 2 companies(they had verifiable links) The others are not verifiable.This one only is worth more than $40 billion...ADEBAYO OGUNLESI
http://www.global-infra.com/

In July 2006, Ogunlesi started the private equity firm, Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP), a joint venture whose initial investors included Credit Suisse and General Electric. He currently serves as Chairman and Managing Partner.[10]

In 2006, GIP bought London City Airport.[11] In 2009, GIP acquired the majority in London Gatwick Airport in a deal worth £1.455 billion.[12] The Nigerian press has given him the nickname, "The Man Who Bought Gatwick Airport."[6] GIP also owns Edinburgh Airport, which they bought in 2012.[1

ONLY ONE OGUN INDIGENE O wink
NIPCO? grin
THESE TWO PIECEMEALS ARE WHAT YOU POSTED.

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by FKO81(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2017
mercyville:
How old are you? your IQ is very low seriously

http://global-infra.com/managingDirectors.php
GIP is an independent infrastructure fund manager that combines deep industry expertise with industrial best practice operational management. Our current equity fund, Global Infrastructure Partners III, makes equity investments in high quality infrastructure assets in the energy, transport and water/waste sectors where we possess deep experience and strong relationships.

GIP manages over $40 billion for its investors

Managing Directors

James Cleary

Energy focus
Former President, El Paso Corporation's Western Pipeline Group

Lori Gish

Chief Administrative Officer
Former Chief Administrative Officer, Credit Suisse Global Investment Banking Department

James Jenkins

Investor Relations, Co-investment focus
Former Managing Director, King Street Capital; Credit Suisse

Mark Levitt

Chief Operating Officer
Former Chief Operating Officer, Credit Suisse Global Investment Banking Department

Gregg Myers

Director of Finance & Accounting
Former Credit Suisse Fund Administration Department

Robert O'Brien

Chief Risk Officer
Former Chief Credit Officer & Global Head of Risk Management, Credit Suisse

Harry Quarls

Energy focus
Former Managing Director & Practice Leader for Global Energy, Booz & Co.

Partners

Adebayo Ogunlesi

Chairman & Managing Partner
Former Global Head of Investment Banking; Head of Global Energy, Credit Suisse

Matthew Harris

Energy & Water/Waste focus
Former Co-Head of Global Energy; Head of EMEA Emerging Markets, Credit Suisse

William Woodburn

Operating focus
Former President & CEO, GE Infrastructure

Joseph Blum

General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer
Former Partner, Latham & Watkins

Jonathan Bram

Power focus
Former Co-Head of Global Industrials & Services; COO Investment Banking, Credit Suisse

William Brilliant

Energy focus
Former Associate, Lehman Brothers

Scott Hatton

Operating focus, CFO of Portfolio Operations
Formerly with GE / Honeywell; CFO, Sypris Solutions

Michael McGhee

Transport focus
Former Head of Global Transportation & Logistics, Credit Suisse

Gary Pritchard

Operating focus, Portfolio Performance Improvement
Former VP & GM, GE Plastics; SABIC

Raj Rao

Energy & Water/Waste focus
Former Director, Credit Suisse

Salim Samaha

Energy focus
Former VP, Credit Suisse

Rob Stewart

Managing Partner, GIP Australia
Former CEO, Credit Suisse Australia

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by FKO81(m): 5:05pm On May 31, 2017
mercyville:

Take your time and google the names I list you will never quote me again grin grin Anambra are not you guys mate we are leading in all ramifications of human development index

Obi Okeke Los Angeles exotic-car dealer[b] Fusion motor[/b]

http://www.fusionmotorco.com/about

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts / Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years / Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.