Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard (50849 Views)

Annual States Viability Index For 2017 : Full List From Economic Confidential / 14 States Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation- Economic Confidential Magazi / State Viability Index; Lagos Generates More IGR Than 31 States Combined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by totit: 11:36pm On May 30, 2017
feelgoodInc:

You follow go search for osun pictures in Google and post it here let's see what your government has done with high IGR Na

Stop already, I hate liars grin

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by feelgoodInc: 11:37pm On May 30, 2017
totit:

You those liepod have come again abi?
Oya provide the link to your NapCo or nah wetin ,dey wait kiss
Google it and download the PDF from UNESCO and read it men
Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by totit: 11:42pm On May 30, 2017
feelgoodInc:

I know you are just here to waste my time just like the rest.

Bunch of trolls grin

2 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by feelgoodInc: 11:44pm On May 30, 2017
totit:

Bunch of trolls grin
no one is wasting your time just tell us one thing that your governor has done since he entered office, we know you have high IGR.
Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by totit: 11:44pm On May 30, 2017
feelgoodInc:

Bunch of trolls grin I guess you Google box is hanged and your searching button got stocked too hence you can prove yourself anymore nor provide the aba link?

Nonsense grin

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by feelgoodInc: 11:45pm On May 30, 2017
totit:

Bunch of trolls grin
no seriously Google it you'll see it, it's in PDF
Google Nigerian state with the highest literacy.
Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by totit: 11:49pm On May 30, 2017
feelgoodInc:

Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by OMANBALA1: 11:50pm On May 30, 2017
SirToby:

You clearly lost out a fact-based argument but instead of you to creep back to your hole and accept defeat, you choose to start posting pics that is clearly off topic. Loser!

Your people do that too.
But where is Ogun money going to. There is no contest that Ogun rakes more IGR than Anambra but I am yet to see the infrastructure to back it up. I hail ooo

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by feelgoodInc: 11:54pm On May 30, 2017
brown roofs everywhere. no long span roof any where

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by totit: 11:59pm On May 30, 2017
feelgoodInc:

Here, is your gaddam fake, Aba, empty page,below :

www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/pages/download

I am here to burst all liepod saving face bubbles abeg grin

Lmao grin

3 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by feelgoodInc: 12:07am On May 31, 2017
totit:

Here, is your gaddam fake, Aba, empty page,below :

www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/pages/download

I am here to burst all liepod saving face bubbles abeg grin

Lmao grin
seriously I don't want to debate you but if you don't search for it, download the PDF in unesco.org and read it, other people will do it, and they'll prove you as the hypocrite that you are.
Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by totit: 12:08am On May 31, 2017
feelgoodInc:

seriously I don't want to debate you but if you don't search for it and read it, other people will do it, and they'll prove you as the hypocrite that you are.

Gerrarhere liar

3 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by EmeritusMbaM: 12:34am On May 31, 2017
OMANBALA1:

Your people do that too.
But where is Ogun money going to. There is no contest that Ogun rakes more IGR than Anambra but I am yet to see the infrastructure to back it up. I hail ooo

Sit in your erosion ravaged beastland and be asking for dumb question. You Anambla people have no shame, your drunk governor is using your money to buy beer while he toss few change for jobless troll like you to sing his praise online. Pathetic

6 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by OMANBALA1: 4:06am On May 31, 2017
EmeritusMbaM:

Sit in your erosion ravaged beastland and be asking for dumb question. You Anambla people have no shame, your drunk governor is using your money to buy beer while he toss few change for jobless troll like you to sing his praise online. Pathetic

You don't sound very smart. Without being a governor Obiano will still drink expensive champagne.He was a fulfilled and a wealthy man before he became a governor.
But infrastructure wise Anambra I think is ahead of Ogun but my problem is that shouldn't be so. Ogun makes like 5 times what Anambra makes in a month yet they are behind in infrastructure.
At least ,I agree Ogun is making more in IGR and we all know why but why are they behind in infrastructure. It simply shows the ineptitude of your leaders. Anambra is around 2 billion a month while Ogun rakes over 10 billion yet nothing to show for it. A typical example of a failed state just like Nigeria with all the oil money yet nothing to write home about.
Finally,erosion is a natural disaster and the governor is working round the clock to fix the problem...The hate in your heart will never let you reason like a normal human being.

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by TundeHashim(m): 4:47am On May 31, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
What exactly are Osus contributing to this blessed country?

Resources they don't have
IGR they cannot generate.

Human Capital is being wasted on crime such as developing Indonesia

Technology is adulterated and only good for fake drugs and products.

What is their usefulness in t country apart from adding to our population size?
that's harsh!
Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by FKO81(m): 4:53am On May 31, 2017
99% of industries and markets are owned by Igbos, unlike Ogun where foreigners and other tribes owns majority of the companies, Anambrians are in full control of their economy, state government doesn't tax them much unlike Ogun and Lagos, majority of the company come to Ogun because of proximity to no man's land, Ogun has no international market unlike Anambra that boast of 28 international markets with with large numbers of indigenous cottage industries, More than 97% of the industries in Ogun are owned by foreigners and other tribes

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/09/20/recession-obiano-suspends-minor-taxes-anambra/

Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano, has suspended payment of numerous minor taxes in the state, announcing that the directive will take immediate effect.

Gov Obiano said the state government had come up with a “four-intervention stimulus package”, to ease the pain of recession and its impact on the people in the grassroots majorly.

Governor Obiano identified the first part of the four key areas of intervention as the “Tax Relief Programme” in which various minor taxes would be suspended.

The second is the “Special Intervention Programmes for Small and Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises” where the state government, under the Anambra Small Business Agency (ASBA), would provide the agency with a minimum of three billion Naira to lend to SMEs and MSMEs at nine per cent interest rates across key sectors.[/b]

Anambra state[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by SirToby(m): 6:02am On May 31, 2017
OMANBALA1:

Your people do that too.
The thread is simply about the states that rakes more IGR and Good you've agreed ogun state rakes more IGR. case closed.

2 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by FKO81(m): 6:14am On May 31, 2017
List of cottage industries in Ogun 97% of industries are owned by foreigners and other tribes, Anambra dudes owned more grin grin

Lafarge cement France

Dangote Norther

Geepee Indian

Apex paint- the company was set up in a garage in Mumbai by four friends Champaklal Choksey, Chimanlal Choksi, Suryakant Dani and Arvind Vakil

Cometstar wire and cable- owned by Obidire Nnemeka Anambra dude

Evans group- owned by Emma Bishop Okonkwo Anambra dude

May & Baker Nnamdi N. Okafor Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director and Executive Director of May&Baker Nigeria, Anambra dude

Shonagi packaging industries Mr. Geoffrey Anyaso Anambra dude

Goko cleaser Dr Iguedos Anambra dude

Beloxxi group-Obi Ezeude, Managing Director and CEO of Beloxxi Industries, Anambra dude

Veepee Group was set up by Chief Vasudev P.Vaswani labanies

Still mill-Henry Bessemer British

Glaxosmit- British company

Nigeria Brewery non Yoruba

PZ Cussons British

Gathoni industry Esther Gathoni, Kayans

drugfield pharmaceuticals Yoruba

Coleman Yoruba

Proforce joint venture between Colombians and Yoruba dude

Obasanjo Farm Nigeria Limited[/b]

2 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by FKO81(m): 6:31am On May 31, 2017
list of cottage industries in Anambra state

Innoson vehicle & motor products
Ibeto industries
Jamek steel industry
Tummy tumny noodle
Juhel pharmaceutical
Eteleson group of industries
Coscharies group
Ekcel tomatoes refining plant
Chickason group
Kutic Tiles
Home pride paint
Pokobros group
Sun shine flour mill
Tonimas
Cutix wire & cable plc
Nero pharmaceutical
Kp pharmaceutical industry
Zubix food and beverages
Life vegitable oil
Osaks food and beverages
Piko juice
Orange drugs
Premiere brewery
Best aluminum
Union Auto battery
Ogbuawa motor products
Jesco group compay
Dozzy group of company
Anambra rice mill
Cuchad rice mill
Alo Aluminum
Cometstar manufacturing industry
Eastern Distilleries And Food Industries
Geoelis cable
Intafact beverages
Nexans kablemetal ltd
Anizon paper mill
Udesco manufacturing ltd
MacDon group
Kristoral & co ltd
Best Aliminum
Okeyson plastic
Awotolo industry ltd
Reliable still and plastic ltd
Ezenwa plastics
King vegetable oil
Veno vegetable oil
Marks on chemical industrial ltd
Citizen paint
Synico group
Bentrco group
Adswitch plc
Louis carter group
Cento group of companies
First express aluminum
Uru industrial ltd
Poly foam
Hygi line chemical industry ltd
Chemtech chemical ltd
Winco foarm
Arimaco group
Lyden farm
Tiger food industry
Hardies and dromedas
Cometstar cable
Kate associates industries
Stain Rice mill
Cochad rice mill
Nugodili industries
Geomex industries
Ascon Oil lubricants industry

Non Igbo comanies in Anambra state
Nigeria brewery
Ground cereal Plc
Coca cola
SABMiller plc
PZ Cussion plc

You can see the difference, majority of the industries are owned by our people that why government give them Tax Relief, unlike Ogun

2 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by feelgoodInc: 6:48am On May 31, 2017
or should we calculate it based on the multitude of beggers in Osun state?
osun has enough beggars that if put in one place can form one local government, I'm talking of beggers alone. that shows the level of laziness in osun state. Why don't they come to anambra and beg and see who would give them money. people with two legs and two hands begging standing close to banks to beg anyone that comes out of the bank.

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by mercyville: 6:54am On May 31, 2017
FKO81:

My friend stop deceiving your people stop comparing advance nation that manage funds well with your backward state, FG is also owing Anambra state, their is poverty in your land, people are committing suicide in numbers

comparing Ogun and Anambra is absorbed, Anambra economy is 98% indigenous unlike Ogun, 90% of industries in Ogun are owned by non Yorubas, this is facts.

It is really absurd because Ogun state is more indudtrialised than the whole SE and only one indigenous company i.e GLO swallows all the mushroom companies in Anambra states.You are just eating sugar for happiness comparing your backward Anambra which IGR is not even up to Ebonyi or Borno's IGR to Ogun state.Can't you see from your newsclip that Anambra is in the league of Yobe state?

4 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by wristbangle: 7:04am On May 31, 2017
FKO81:
List of cottage industries in Ogun 97% of industries are owned by foreigners and other tribes, Anambra dudes owned more grin grin

Lafarge cement France

Dangote Norther

Geepee Indian

Apex paint- the company was set up in a garage in Mumbai by four friends Champaklal Choksey, Chimanlal Choksi, Suryakant Dani and Arvind Vakil

Cometstar wire and cable- owned by Obidire Nnemeka Anambra dude

Evans group- owned by Emma Bishop Okonkwo Anambra dude

May & Baker Nnamdi N. Okafor Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director and Executive Director of May&Baker Nigeria, Anambra dude

Shonagi packaging industries Mr. Geoffrey Anyaso Anambra dude

Goko cleaser Dr Iguedos Anambra dude

Beloxxi group-Obi Ezeude, Managing Director and CEO of Beloxxi Industries, Anambra dude

Veepee Group was set up by Chief Vasudev P.Vaswani labanies

Still mill-Henry Bessemer British

Glaxosmit- British company

Nigeria Brewery non Yoruba

PZ Cussons British

Gathoni industry Esther Gathoni, Kayans

drugfield pharmaceuticals Yoruba

Coleman Yoruba

Proforce joint venture between Colombians and Yoruba dude

Obasanjo Farm Nigeria Limited[/b]

U only listed few and this is why I said you need to upgrade your brain.

Honeywell industries - who owns it?

Ongoing Mainone cable data centre construction - who owns it?

Premier paints - who owns it?

Oluwalogbon conglomerate - who owns it?

Animal care Ltd? - who owns it?

The list is almost endless.

Between as indigenes are investing so the state is attracting investors. It is not our fault anambra is not attracting investors like ogun state.

2 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by FKO81(m): 7:08am On May 31, 2017
mercyville:

[s]It is really absurd because Ogun state is more indudtrialised than the whole SE and only one indigenous company i.e GLO swallows all the mushroom companies in Anambra states.You are just eating sugar for happiness comparing your backward Anambra which IGR is not even up to Ebonyi or Borno's IGR to Ogun state.Can't you see from your newsclip that Anambra is in the league of Yobe state?[/s]

Glo is owned by Ibb fronting Mike Adenuga

Mohammed Babangida detained, EFCC looks into Globacom and IBB’s “front investments”

Mohammed Babangida, polo player and first son of former military president Ibrahim Babangida was arrested earlier today by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) from his Abuja hotel suite, sources told Saharareporters.

Read more from here
http://usafricaonline.com/2010/11/10/looting-of-nigeria-babangida-presidency-or-nigeria-dies-in-2011-by-naiwu-osahon/

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by FKO81(m): 7:12am On May 31, 2017
wristbangle:

U only listed few and this is why I said you need to upgrade your brain.

Honeywell industries - who owns it?

Ongoing Mainone cable data centre construction - who owns it?

Premier paints - who owns it?

Oluwalogbon conglomerate - who owns it?

Animal care Ltd? - who owns it?

The list is endless.

Between as indigenes are investing so the state is attracting investors. It is not our fault anambra is not attracting investors like ogun state.
Endless

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by Oxtonguy: 7:16am On May 31, 2017
Proforce car plant (own by Adetokunbo Ogundeyin)

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by mercyville: 7:25am On May 31, 2017
FKO81:

Ibeto industries
Jamek steel industry
Tummy tumny noodle
Juhel pharmaceutical
Coscharies group
Chickason group
Kutic Tiles
Home pride paint
Pokobros group
Sun shine flour mill
Tonimas
Cutix wire & cable plc
Nero pharmaceutical
Zubix food and beverages
Life vegitable oil
Osaks food and beverages
Piko juice
Orange drugs
Premiere brewery
Best aluminum
Union Auto battery
Ogbuawa motor products
Jesco group compay
Dozzy group of company
Anambra rice mill
Cuchad rice mill
Alo Aluminum
Geoelis cable
Intafact beverages
Nexans kablemetal ltd
Anizon paper mill
Udesco manufacturing ltd
MacDon group
Kristoral & co ltd
Best Aliminum
Okeyson plastic
Awotolo industry ltd
Ezenwa plastics
King vegetable oil
Veno vegetable oil
Citizen paint
Synico group
Bentrco group
Adswitch plc
Louis carter group
Cento group of companies
First express aluminum
Uru industrial ltd
Poly foam
Chemtech chemical ltd
Winco foarm
Arimaco group
Lyden farm
Tiger food industry
Hardies and dromedas
Cometstar cable
Stain Rice mill
Cochad rice mill
Nugodili industries
Geomex industries

Nigeria brewery
Ground cereal Plc
Coca cola
SABMiller plc
PZ Cussion plc

You can see the difference, majority of the industries are owned by our people that why government give them Tax Relief, unlike Ogun
ALL THOSE MUSHROOM COMPANIES,PLS PUT THEIR LINKS AND COMPARE WITH THESE INDIGENOUS COMPANIES OWNED BY OGUN STATE INDIGENES ONLY BUT MIND YOU,ONLY GLO SWALLOWS ALL YOUR MUSHROOM COMPANIES O cheesy grin..
MAINFIELD ENERGY NIGERIA LIMITED

Cementing Equipment and Accessories
Whipstock Equipment
Leak detection tools and services
Drillable Bridge Plugs and Cement Retainers
Magnet and Wellbore Cleaning Equipment
Completion Equipment and Accessories
Surface Equipment
Zonal Isolation Tools
Casing / Liner Products
Casing Barrier Plugs
Lower Completions Screens and ICD
Zonal Isolation Equipment
http://www.mansfieldenergy.com/

SUJIMOTO GROUP
http://sujimotonig.com/

ARON CONSTRUCTION NIGERIA LTD

aron products
Tesilim Balogun Stadium
Gate way international Stadium Ijebu Ode
Gateway International stadium Ilaro
Babcock University Sport Complex
Ogun State Secretariate
http://www.aronnigeria.com/

FIRST NATION AIRWAYS
http://www.flyfirstnation.com/

FOOD CONCEPT

Chicken Republic
Butterfly Bakery
Pizza Republic
Reed tai Fusion restaurants and lounge
http://foodconceptsplc.com/

SWEET SENSATION
http://www.swagger2sweetsensation.com/

TASTY FRIED CHICKEN
http://www.tfc.com.ng/

ADDIDE STORES
History of addide

In March 2008, addide started operations with the pioneer store at 77, Finbarr’s Road, Akoka offering a selection of national brand grocery items, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and cosmetics. Today we operate one of the fastest growing convenience-store chains in Nigeria under the addide banner, with twelve stores(now 33) in just three years,(with plans to increase to twenty within the next five years of operation) strategically located in medium income neighbourhoods in Lagos State.
addide is now becoming part of the lifestyle of people living nearby our stores.
http://addide.com/

DEEBEE WINE

Our Products
Deebee Company Limited was incorporated in June 1977 with the initial purpose of commercially exploiting the research results of Dr D B A Ogutuga, Ph.D. (Cantab), the Founder and Executive Chairman, on the process for the manufacture of wine from kolanuts. These research findings were as a result of Dr Ogutuga's doctoral research work at the University of Cambridge, UK leading up to his Ph.D. degree in 1969. The results were also later patented in Lagos and London in 1978.

Our Products:
Black Label
Soleil D'Or
La Tropicana
Holy Communion Wine
Popapine
Deebee Red Wine
AllClear Table Water
ZOOM!

http://www.deebeewines.com/#!deebee-nigerian-wine/zoom/mainPage/image1ra2

SMOOFORD INTERNATIONAL LIMITED

Products:
Skin Care
The TO-TO Skin line is for smooth and healthy skin. They enrich and moisturize the skin.

Health Care
The TOTO Health line is for skin beauty, skin troubles, anti-ageing, arthritis and sunscreen.

Domestic Line
Solar Liquid Dish wash effectively removes deep grease, stain and oil.
TO-TO Trumpet bar soap is a multipurpose laundry bar soap.
http://www.smooford.com/contact.html

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by mercyville: 7:31am On May 31, 2017
HONEYWELL GROUP

http://www.honeywellgroup.com/At A Glance

The Honeywell Group was founded in 1972. The Group initially began operations as a trading concern, importing and marketing commodities such as: baking yeast, stock fish, glass and steel rods, among others. Today, the Honeywell Group has evolved into a diversified enterprise with businesses across major sectors of the Nigeria economy, namely: foods & agro-allied; real estate, infrastructure, energy and services. Through additional portfolio investments, the Group is also a significant provider of capital to other sectors of Nigeria’s economy including financial services, telecommunications and security management.

The Group employs over five thousand local and expatriate staff.Our Companies

Honeywell Flour Mills Plc
Honeywell Oil & Gas Ltd
Pivot Engineering Company Ltd
Uraga Real Estate Ltd
Anchorage Leisures Limited (Radisson Hotels V.I)
Pavilion Technology Limited
Broadview Engineering Limited
Hudson Power Ltd
Uraga Power Solutions Ltd

Honeywell Energy Resources Int’l Limited
http://www.honeywellgroup.com/

VIGEO HOLDINGS LIMITED

Capital:
Vigeo Capital operates through the following subsidiaries

-Citi Investment Capital Ltd (Stockbrokerage Company)
-Citi Asset Management Ltd (Asset Management Company )
-VG Estates

Marketing:
Our Marketing and Distribution division operates through 2 different platforms:
- CitiServe Limited
-Vigeo Marketing Management Services (VMMS)

Oil and gas:
Our Company has over time expanded its scope of business to cover a broad range of business spectrum. Services are provided under the following platforms;

- Steel Products
- Engineering & Maintenance Services
- Oil Field Services
- Safety Equipment Services
- Operations Support Services

Shipping:
In the course of the life of the JV, the company operated M/V Lady Margaret, an 8850BHP Anchor Handling Tug Supply (AHTS) and Lady Melinda, a 2750 DWT Platform Supply Vessel which were engaged by SNEPCO to support Bonga FPSO operations.

In 2007, Vigeo took the decision to buy out the 40% Farstad interest along with the acquisition of the vessel "Lady Margaret"now "Vigeo Olufunke". Presently she is engaged on the Bonga field.

Power:
http://sweetcrudereports.com/2013/08/22/vigeo-pays-96-75m-for-benin-power-firm/

OLADIRAN ENGINEERING AND TRADE NIGERIA LIMITED

Our Key Competences in terms of Products and Services include:
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Supplies/ Construction and Maintenance Operations
- Engineering Consultancy-Design and Engineering Services
- Environment Protection and Safety
- Prefabrication services and equipment supply using the latest available technology worldwide at a very competitive price
- Flow line repairs and construction
- Technology
- Quality
http://www.oetnig.com/aboutus.html

PETROLEX OIL AND GAS LIMITED

Petrolex Oil and Gas Limited is an innovative diversified energy services organisation providing the following value added services:-
supply and distribution of petroleum products
used oil recovery
fleet/fuel management services
shipping and logistics

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.petrolex.com/&ved=0ahUKEwi31tfYlPjKAhWDUBQKHSCeDNIQFgguMAA&usg=AFQjCNGfKMuEBKLOFk9C2hlxnDROYNIwqA

BLUE BRIDGE GLOBAL RESOURCES LIMITED

Our Services
BlueBridge offers 4 main services:

Project Management Services:
Provision of specialist (expatriate and local) personnel
AUTOCAD Designs
CAD Designs (2D and 3D applications)
Project and Construction Management

Management Consultancies:
Provision of necessary experience, expertise and capability to successfully plan, manage and deliver on wide range of projects.
Trained Service Engineers and Advisors

Business Organisation Support:
Project Planning
Project Management
After Sales support

Vessel Leasing:
Under time charter
Demise Charter
Single Voyage charter
Consecutive Voyage Arrangement
http://www.bluebridgenig.com/about.asp

TERRA ENERGY SERVICES NIGERIA LIMITED

OUR SERVICES
Terra Energy Services (TES) Nigeria limited undertakes the following services for the oil and gas in

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:43am On May 31, 2017
FKO81:

Ibeto industries
Jamek steel industry
Tummy tumny noodle
Juhel pharmaceutical
Coscharies group
Chickason group
Kutic Tiles
Home pride paint
Pokobros group
Sun shine flour mill
Tonimas
Cutix wire & cable plc
Nero pharmaceutical
Zubix food and beverages
Life vegitable oil
Osaks food and beverages
Piko juice
Orange drugs
Premiere brewery
Best aluminum
Union Auto battery
Ogbuawa motor products
Jesco group compay
Dozzy group of company
Anambra rice mill
Cuchad rice mill
Alo Aluminum
Geoelis cable
Intafact beverages
Nexans kablemetal ltd
Anizon paper mill
Udesco manufacturing ltd
MacDon group
Kristoral & co ltd
Best Aliminum
Okeyson plastic
Awotolo industry ltd
Ezenwa plastics
King vegetable oil
Veno vegetable oil
Citizen paint
Synico group
Bentrco group
Adswitch plc
Louis carter group
Cento group of companies
First express aluminum
Uru industrial ltd
Poly foam
Chemtech chemical ltd
Winco foarm
Arimaco group
Lyden farm
Tiger food industry
Hardies and dromedas
Cometstar cable
Stain Rice mill
Cochad rice mill
Nugodili industries
Geomex industries

Nigeria brewery
Ground cereal Plc
Coca cola
SABMiller plc
PZ Cussion plc

You don't get, do you? It is a good thing for Fdi to have foreign investors, state get more taxes, Igr take a leap, infrastructures improve, indigenes get jobs, lands appreciate, eventually the state is the major beneficiary, that is why Yoruba allows foreigners in any time but you guys think keeping them out is smart. That is smart dumb.

2 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by feelgoodInc: 7:51am On May 31, 2017
mercyville:

It is really absurd because Ogun state is more indudtrialised than the whole SE and only one indigenous company i.e GLO swallows all the mushroom companies in Anambra states.You are just eating sugar for happiness comparing your backward Anambra which IGR is not even up to Ebonyi or Borno's IGR to Ogun state.Can't you see from your newsclip that Anambra is in the league of Yobe state?

in the league of Your state? hahahah this shows you haven't traveled before in your life, Ebonyi is the poorest state in the south but they are more development in Ebonyi compared to Ogun, I mean development in every local government not 4 companies congregating in the town, I've been to osun guy, it is very dirty and everything spits poverty there. what is IGR sef, you'll never see beggers in Ebonyi state begging for 20# and 50# travel out and you'll understand some things. I'm disappointed in you guy. you haven't still told us what your governor has done, ever since he resumed office.
Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by feelgoodInc: 7:53am On May 31, 2017
there are still mud houses in osun state till now, am I lying?
Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:54am On May 31, 2017
Are there no mud houses in Anambra?
Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by feelgoodInc: 8:00am On May 31, 2017
Dumaknesset:
Are there no mud houses in Anambra?
hahahaha you see why I say you should travel out and see things for yourself. I've noticed that people in Lagos have never traveled to see other parts of Nigeria before, they think Nigeria is Lagos. when you travel youll understand that Nigeria is not what you think. the reason why an igbo man keeps complaining is because he hasn't been able to expand the way he wants it.
not that he hasn't expanded.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos / Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe / Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.