Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard (50685 Views)

Annual States Viability Index For 2017 : Full List From Economic Confidential / 14 States Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation- Economic Confidential Magazi / State Viability Index; Lagos Generates More IGR Than 31 States Combined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by FKO81(m): 7:01pm On May 30, 2017
More from edu sector

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 30, 2017
FKO81:
What's Ogun doing with high IGR

Security sector in Anambra

Little wonder ogun state's Igr is that high, aren't those proforce military vehicles. It is called internally generated revenue, now I know how Anambra spent it's federal allocation, they sent it to ogun state for military vehicles.

4 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by deomelo: 7:02pm On May 30, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Men! These guys bites more than they can chew and gives this sore losers vibes on line like the ish is going out of Vogue. I mean posting pics all the time, try something new be damn creative.

You are asking the troll for too much.

The villager is an empty and shallow troll grin

5 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by deomelo: 7:03pm On May 30, 2017
Now the joker is posting pictures of 1909 missionary schools.. grin

Village comedian.. grin

4 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by FKO81(m): 7:06pm On May 30, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Little wonder ogun state's Igr is that high, aren't those proforce military vehicles. It is called internally generated revenue, now I know how Anambra spent it's federal allocation, they sent it to ogun state for military vehicles.
No be only proforce grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by Larmont(m): 7:10pm On May 30, 2017
Lol.. You only succeeded in raising more questions.. For a state to generate IGR there must be businesses,industries and some activities with natural resources...According to you Anambra generates more Igr than Ogun... Then they must have more industries, businesses etc Then tell me how that its possible... We both can start mentioning names... moreover you still didnt answer my intial post with all the questions probably because they are facts you couldn't manipulate

4 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by Larmont(m): 7:14pm On May 30, 2017
FKO81:

How about you posting government hospitals and other basic infrastructures in Ogun

Post universities and polytechnics...education Sector grin...are you scared?? grin
Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by deomello: 7:14pm On May 30, 2017
The major takeaway from this news is the fact that Ogun generates more IGR than the whole of SE combined.

grin

6 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by FKO81(m): 7:15pm On May 30, 2017
deomelo:
Now the joker is posting pictures of 1909 missionary schools.. grin

Village comedian.. grin
Clown our education system and yours are not the same, Anambra state is 99% christian, missions manage schools in Anambra, while state government fund them, that's why our education sector is well organized and we are leading grin grin

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by FKO81(m): 7:20pm On May 30, 2017
More class room blocks grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by FKO81(m): 7:23pm On May 30, 2017
Anambra owns two e-libraries one in Awka and the second one in Onitsha

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by Larmont(m): 7:29pm On May 30, 2017
FKO81:

Clown our education system and yours are not the same, Anambra state is 99% christian, missions manage schools in Anambra, while state government fund them, that's why our education sector is well organized and we are leading grin grin

Theres no official ranking for secondary schools... Why not compare the ones with official ratings... Universities, polytechnics... South West South East ...We have *10 the whole eastern schools.. Ordinary Yabatech beats all your unis hands down grin grin

4 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 30, 2017
FKO81:
Anambra owns two e-libraries one in Awka and the second one in Onitsha

What I don't get dude, are states not suppose to have all these things you have been needlessly populating the thread with. Enough already!

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by FKO81(m): 7:41pm On May 30, 2017
Larmont:

Theres no official ranking for secondary schools... Why not compare the ones with official ratings... Universities, polytechnics... South West South East ...We have *10 the whole eastern schools.. Ordinary Yabatech beats all your unis hands down grin grin
My friend show what Amosu did with his fabricated IGR, here is not university rating thread, what I showed here are infrastructures provided by Anambra state government without borrowing, stop deviating, Ogun is seriously in debt, ranked low in sustainability index, show us how the large debt reflecting on average citizen in Ogun

quit unfortunate embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by totit: 8:48pm On May 30, 2017
Lmao grin

The loser is still trolling and posting old and decades, selective pictures updanda grin

Cry! I say, cry, cry joorr grin

Loser iiiiiiii

6 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by beberebe: 9:11pm On May 30, 2017
This Anambra dude is really heating hard on the afonjas....
Ogun with their self acclaimed high IGR....
Just look at where the common man lives
Who is deceiving who

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by beberebe: 9:15pm On May 30, 2017
totit:
Lmao grin

The loser is still trolling and posting old and decades, selective pictures updanda grin

Cry! I say, cry, cry joorr grin

Loser iiiiiiii

That guy is really dealing with you guys....Lol..

Your Governors are deceiving you guys with high IGR, just to collect more loans

How are the common man faring in Ogun state...

Per capital income is what matters most and not high state IGR....while the people are poor

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by totit: 9:20pm On May 30, 2017
beberebe:

Per capital income is what matters most and not high state IGR....while the people are poor

Stop crying already and quit the saving face already, must you Cry too?

How did he dealt with us,can you point that out?

Look at this rejected,vagabond one ,even your own people rejected and denied you :

If you are truely Ibo, because there are lots of masked faces faking to be Ibo on NL in order to draw attention, then you belong to the 0.00000001% Ibos that dont want Biafra if there is any at all. The most majority want biafra elites, trades , students etc. They are tired of the Nigeria project. Most feel they are being dragged backwards as a people being part of Nigeria. Take or leave .

Lmao grin

2 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by totit: 9:22pm On May 30, 2017
beberebe:

See your life. You better seek your source and quit uploading fake,old pictures upanda, the rejected one :

Afonja.

So what has your yooniiti rewarded you in the past 103 years this fraud called Nigeria has lasted? grin

If you hide behind "we Igbos" to post rubbish again, eh

grin

Damwit oosi grin

2 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by totit: 9:23pm On May 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 30, 2017
beberebe:
This Anambra dude is really heating hard on the afonjas....

Ogun with their self acclaimed high IGR....

Just look at where the common man lives

Who is deceiving who

Typical! Always applauding foolery once there is a badge of Biafra attached to it. Good job indeed. let him keep it up, just don't buy up all proforce hardware.

3 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by beberebe: 10:12pm On May 30, 2017
totit:

Stop crying already and quit the saving face already, must you Cry too?

How did he dealt with us,can you point that out?

Look at this rejected,vagabond one ,even your own people rejected and denied you :

Lmao grin

Face the argument and stop been tribalistic...

Tell or show us what and how your fabricated IGR have improved the standard of living in Ogun state....

Backward state with very poor people

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by totit: 10:16pm On May 30, 2017
beberebe:

Face the argument and stop been tribalistic...

Tell or show us what and how your fabricated IGR have improved the standard of living in Ogun state....

Backward state with very poor people

And the poor thing had to show up again to disgrace himself the more.

OK, let me soft with you, you called the stats above propaganda, so where is the counter stats/your own stats, claim to dispute the OP?

Don't tell me you are also here to upload some meme to cover your shame.

Oya I am waiting

3 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by beberebe: 10:22pm On May 30, 2017
totit:
grin

Nit-wheat, dumbooo

https://www.nairaland.com/3830458/igbo-not-support-biafra

That is to tell you that I don't do tribalism...... but just derive joy in comparing states

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by feelgoodInc: 10:23pm On May 30, 2017
totit:

And the poor thing had to show up again to disgrace himself the more.

OK, let me soft with you, you called the stats above propaganda, so where is the counter stats/your own stats, claim to dispute the OP?

Don't tell me you are also here to upload some meme to cover your shame.

Oya I am waiting

Ogun that can't even pay their youth corpers common state allowance sef. mchtewwww

2 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by totit: 10:35pm On May 30, 2017
feelgoodInc:

Ogun that can't even pay their youth corpers common state allowance sef. mchtewwww

Bunch of trolls grin how does that change the fact, the OP?

[/b]They are talking about the highest contributor to the economy.USA is one of the most indebted countries in the world but they are up there as a first nation.That is for another thread.If you can disprove all the facts shown that the SE is the the least contributor to the economy then I would advise that the SE should tender an apology to all Nigerians that are really the para..[b]

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by totit: 10:36pm On May 30, 2017
beberebe:

That is to tell you that I don't do tribalism...... but just derive joy in comparing states

Get off my mention.
You got nothing to offer abeg grin

Troll

Pained thing grin

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by uglyafonja: 10:52pm On May 30, 2017
totit:

Get off my mention. You got nothing to offer abeg grin
Troll
Pained thing grin
Wake up......and stop talking trash

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by totit: 10:58pm On May 30, 2017
uglyafonja:

Wake up......and stop talking trash

Indeed, you are as UGLY as those old picture, just like you moniker grin

Are you done, or do you have more pictures cheesy
Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by feelgoodInc: 11:33pm On May 30, 2017
totit:

Bunch of trolls grin how does that change the fact, the OP?

Lmao
1.Anambra2. Delta3. Imo4. Lagos5. Ondo6. Osun7. Ekiti8. Abia9. Enugu10. Edo
States with the highest Literacy rates according to UNESCO

2 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by totit: 11:35pm On May 30, 2017
feelgoodInc:

1.Anambra2. Delta3. Imo4. Lagos5. Ondo6. Osun7. Ekiti8. Abia9. Enugu10. Edo
States with the highest Literacy rates according to UNESCO

You those liepod have come again abi?
Oya provide the link to your NapCo or nah wetin ,dey wait kiss

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by feelgoodInc: 11:35pm On May 30, 2017
totit:

Indeed, you are as UGLY as those old picture, just like you moniker grin

Are you done, or do you have more pictures cheesy
You follow go search for osun pictures in Google and post it here let's see what your government has done with high IGR Na

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers / List Of States Not Owing Workers. / WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.