Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,215 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard (50907 Views)

Annual States Viability Index For 2017 : Full List From Economic Confidential / 14 States Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation- Economic Confidential Magazi / State Viability Index; Lagos Generates More IGR Than 31 States Combined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by TundeBricklayer: 10:50pm On May 29, 2017
totit:
wink
We kill them flatttttiiiiix with Facts not some fake ,home made,selective pictures grin

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by totit: 10:53pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=TundeBricklayer post=57004709][/quote]

Lmao.

How old is the said stats sef.

Abeg, go and cure your poverty abeg. I no get strength to argue off topic.

Oya take another one,facts abeg :

This is the list of major Nigerian imports and their worth -- before some people come and claim that their substandard imported merchanise constitute the bulk of the revenues generated via SW ports. cheesy grin

Refined petroleum- 15% ($7.83-billion)
Cars- 3.4% ($1.75-billion)
Wheat - 2.8% ($1.46-billion)
Packaged medicaments - 1.4% ($752-million)
Rice - 1.4% ($706-million)
Concentrated Milk - 1.3% ($679-million)
Raw Sugar - 1.3% ($668-million)
Malt extract- 0.84% ($441-million)

Sources:
http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/import/nga/all/show/2014/

Poor thin grin

7 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by EvilMetahuman: 10:54pm On May 29, 2017
BiafraAngitator:
This doesn't look nice

Our states in the East aren't performing too well

Funny how my brothers are always making fun of Oyo and it's faring better than most of our states

We really need leaders like the Yorubas in the South West unlike Obiano who empowered us with jerrycans

And OP what happened to Anambra's stats?

Did our clueless governor drink beer with it again coz he's always looking drunk.
the stat is all lies from lagos ibadan media

We all now anamabra make billions of dollars from ugu export. Anambra should be first cheesy

16 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by OkoNDOoBo: 10:56pm On May 29, 2017
FKO81:
Despite FG double bailout funds 12 states can't pay salaries, five southwestern states fully represented grin grin, that's what we should be discussing not the fabricated stories by governors, people are dying in numbers, no infrastructures on ground so where is the high IGR going
you never show us bank deposit of 2015grin since your brain has decided to remain in year 2015

14 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by totit: 10:56pm On May 29, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

We all now anamabra make billions of dollars from ugu export. Anambra should be first cheesy

Yeah! Yeah!! Yeah!!!

Ibo kwenuiiiii cheesy

9 fingers in the air abeg cool

8 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by OkoNDOoBo: 10:59pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=TundeBricklayer post=57004709][/quote] FKO81 alias tundebricklayer you never complete your 2015 posts now

e remain bank deposits of 2015 grin

9 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by OkoNDOoBo: 11:01pm On May 29, 2017
TundeBricklayer:

Your people are poor boy cheesy cheesy Anambra is not your mate
FKO81 when is ur brain going to leave 2015 statistics

9 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by fulanimafia: 11:01pm On May 29, 2017
LadyExcellency:

The question should be, how come in some States there weren't 2015 IGR report and yet the so-called data managers went ahead to allocate figures for 2016?

My submission is baseless to you because you pretend to be blind.

The states submit their IGR data, the data managers don't pluck it from the sky.

Go and sleep Ngwakwe and stop grasping straws, you have nothing else to say on this thread.

19 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by OkoNDOoBo: 11:02pm On May 29, 2017
TundeBricklayer:

FKO81 e remain 2015 bank deposits biko before ur brain resume to 2017 grin

12 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by totit: 11:02pm On May 29, 2017
TundeBricklayer:

Hey,hey,hey,dont let me open your nyash this night.

That's not poverty index

Here, for you anyway,especially for the learn ;
Igbos are mainly traders that buy and sell on a daily basis, when they sell they deposit and when they want to buy they withdraw. The circle keeps repeating on a daily basis, my friend that is not a measure of development or wealth.

If I withdraw N5000 from Bank and bought a shoe for N4500 which I later sold for N5000 and deposited it back to the bank the same day, financial transaction for that day is recorded as N10,000 but I truly don't have that amount in reality. Imagine repeating the same thing on a daily basis and tell me what my financial transaction will be for a week not to talk of a month.

You just reason, how will anambra's financial transactions be higher than Lagos, port-harcourt, kano, Ibadan, ogun or Kaduna. These are the states with the highest GDP contributions in Nigeria. If anambra is that wealth Igbos won't be rushing down to Lagos and other South Western States on a daily basis.

Stop trying to cover your shame. Quit struggling to shine when it's obvious you are already been defeated abeg grin

12 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by totit: 11:03pm On May 29, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
FKO81 e remain 2015 bank deposits biko before ur brain resume to 2017 grin

Lmao cheesy

E don do

3 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by TundeBricklayer: 11:08pm On May 29, 2017
totit:

H[s]ey,hey,hey,dont let me open your nyash this night.

That's not poverty index

Here, for you anyway,especially for the learn ;

Stop trying to cover your shame. Quit struggling to shine when it's obvious you are already been defeated abeg grin[/s]

Anambra fourth largest economy in Nigeria, third among states that controls 90% cash

Lagos
Rivers
Anmbra
Abia
Kano
Ogun
FCT

Anambra giving Afonjas nightmares cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by uglyafonja: 11:12pm On May 29, 2017
TundeBricklayer:

Anambra fourth largest economy in Nigeria, third among states that controls 90% cash

Lagos
Rivers
Anmbra
Abia
Kano
Ogun
FCT

I love the way you are slicing those folks egos

3 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by uglyafonja: 11:12pm On May 29, 2017
TundeBricklayer:

Lagos
Rivers
Anmbra
Abia
Kano
Ogun
FCT

I love the way you are slicing those folks ego

2 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by genearts(m): 11:17pm On May 29, 2017
nonsobaba:
I am still wondering what is viable about brown roofs, open defecation, and witchcraft.

See painment...

SE has been exposed once again. Baba kindly take your L and go and rest in peace.

20 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by EvilMetahuman: 11:22pm On May 29, 2017
LadyExcellency:

How can a positive arithmetic progression (2012 - 2014) suddenly turn negative in 2016 upon all the State's investments in rice where they sold one bag of 50kg of rice for N18, 000 instead of the usual N7, 500?

It is certainly impossible hence the figures are grossly understated for whatever reasons best known them.
how did nigeria's economy growing at 7.5% in 2013 suddenly dropped to negative 0.5% in 2016?

18 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by Nwakaumu(m): 11:35pm On May 29, 2017
As soon I saw kwara in the list,I realised the list was from Lagos-Ibadan expressway media propoganda,just like the one that said osun IGR is more than that of the whole south eastern state combined.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:04am On May 30, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

I heard the governor is now working on adding loi loi to the list

Brazilians and Peruvians are making money off Brazilian hair and Peruvian hair respectively

We're also working on exporting the abundant hair we have on our chests. We'll call it igbotic hair grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by mercyville: 12:09am On May 30, 2017
Oxtonguy:
We are expecting your usual Choleric bank deposits

lol..We call him the depisitor grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by mercyville: 12:27am On May 30, 2017
TundeBricklayer:

Don't mind them, they score A1 in propaganda, just imagine poor and backward state they are comparing to Anambra state, they hardly discuss poverty ravaging their region, their major headaches are Igbos not minding what their people are going through.
Eh -Eyah

These pictures cannot save Anambra and its people from being bought by Ogun state.

13 Likes

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by 989900: 12:42am On May 30, 2017
Shelloween:
[s]yeah. It's was actually made public for great minds like you, no? After reading the stats, you'd be like 'the government is fvcking working, look at the money generated'. How's life bro? Are you where you want to be or what you want to be? Does your mama still feed you? When was the last time you went to the market? I bet you have dreams of leaving this country and flying to Europe or America, yes? A market woman doesn't give a damn about those statistics, neither does a boy at home because his dad couldn't pay his school fees, nor a man who hasn't eaten since morning, nor your friend who is currently jobless. What the Bleep are they supposed to do with the stats? It only shows the billions generated and what happens with it... Nobody knows. Forgive me for having a shallowmind, i think it keeps my sanity in check and gives me a free mind. What have you got? nigger! [/s]

#Shallowermind

1 Like

Re: State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard by rosebowl01(m): 2:29am On May 30, 2017
BiafraAngitator:

And what are you trying to say?

Go to Yaba and you'll see our brothers selling used curtains

Go to Oshodi arena and you'll see my brothers selling used video games

My hardworking brothers are in Traffic hawking Fan Yogo

My brothers are putting Nigeria on the map by being behind 100% of the crimes committed abroad

We own 99% of the properties in Lagos and we rent them out to Yorubas

The Yorubas have sold 99% of their lands to us and they are very poor

We are the great developers

Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats / Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid / FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.