Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures (25334 Views)

Wetin Man No Go See For Naija: See Why This Lawyer Is Threatening Buharia lagos- / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by ALANKIWA: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2011
@Emeka, Yes scientific invention came from the U.S. however you forget to state the most important part of science came from Africa, Egypt to be precise. I am talking about mathematical logic. You still haven't respond to my claim about the use of Africans to build American infrastructure during the onset of their development. Please respond to this fact. tongue

I am not disputing the fact that we as African are strugling to get out of this developing stage atleast we are trying. We currently doing some house keeping from the type of governement that was left behind by the British. The same is being done all over the world like Egypt, Algeria, Libya, Iraq, South Africa and others. The British left these countries corruption and as you know corruption is wide spreading virus that has grownall and still spreading among our leaders. The western world including the U.S. has contributed to the situation in most of the countries in Africa especially those with Oil and other natural resources. I mean, look at what they did to Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Nigeria, Algeria, UAE, and others in Africa. They manage to support corrupt leaders to surpress their own people by force so as to still their natural resources.

In conclusion, please answer to your name Emeka assuming you are real and not Oreos. Be part of the solution and not a problem child for your motherland. American put their country first so, please put Nigeria first assuming you are a Nigerian and not some white person with strong hatred for black people. American is done growing while African are on thier way to growing. You guys are old and we are still young and growing. thank you.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by tck2000(m): 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
jj

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) / I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge / Nnia John Nwodo's Home Bombed In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.