Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures (25338 Views)

Wetin Man No Go See For Naija: See Why This Lawyer Is Threatening Buharia lagos- / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2010
bluespice:

THAT is not lagos
prove it's from lagos AND the people depicted are from lagos
i always thought the whole africa being a country was just a joke until i was asked if i speak 'african' and why i speak english
making my head into pulp by hitting it repeatedly on a wall wouldn't have abated the anger in me.

Afrikaans is an language
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2010
~Sauron~:

MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People like Aloy.Emeka is the reason Caucasians think Africa is a COUNTRY where wild animals roam freely on the streets.
aloy*emeka:

Animals roam free on the streets na. Why deny it?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by bluespice(f): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Afrikaans is an language
i'm well aware of that miss ma'am but i was asked if i speak 'african' like the language of the whole country - africa

i had the wtf look initially until it was explained to me
do you really think an ignoramus like that would be aware of the existence of afrikaans as a language?
aloy*emeka:

Animals roam free on the streets na. Why deny it?. Have you seen animals roaming like this in England or US?

have you seen animals roam like this in ikeja
can we stop the arse licking already? the act is stale
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Sauron1: 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2010
bluespice:

THAT is not lagos

Definitely. . .not Lagos.
More like Anambra. . . .The man with the blue cap is Chris Uba's nephew. grin grin grin

i always thought the whole africa being a country was just a joke until i was asked if i speak 'african' and why i speak english
making my head into pulp by hitting it repeatedly on a wall wouldn't have abated the anger in me.

Jesus Wept cry cry cry cry cry

aloy*emeka:

Animals roam free on the streets na. Why deny it?. Have you seen animals roaming like this in England or US?

I see Cats, Mongrels, Foxes, Pigeons and Squirrels roam the streets of Central London.
There are animals everywhere. . . . .
Besides, i laid emphasis on WILD animals not just animals.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by H2O2: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Afrikaans is an language
Don't put a spin on it!
The ignoramuses asking those uninformed questions are unaware of the existence of any such variations, and as such, cannot make the distinctions you just implied.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2010
bluespice:

THAT is not lagos

It's Lagos Eyo festival pictures. I don't know whether the men on G strings are from Lagos state or from a Gay state. I wouldn't answer that one. Look at the structures around it too, You can easily guess the area of Lagos the picture was taken. You think it was taken in Sudan or what?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by ziga: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2010
aloy*emeka:

When you make statements, make sure they are valid!!!
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by bluespice(f): 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2010
aloy*emeka:

It's Lagos Eyo festival pictures. I don't know whether the men on G strings are from Lagos state or from a Gay state. I wouldn't answer that one. Look at the structures around it too, You can easily guess the area of Lagos the picture was taken. You think it was taken in Sudan or what?
oh shut up!
do you know what the eyo festval is?
THIS CANNOT HAPPEN DURING THE EYO FESTIVAL IN LAGOS GET YOUR LIES TOGETHER
yes i had t type in caps cos im yelling angry
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2010
bluespice:

i have one question,
what is the aim of posting these pictures?
does it in anyway help to improve development?

Can I turn this around and ask you why you do not want these pictures posted. Shame? I mean why not post them? If you go on the Federal Ministry of Education’s site, you will see pictures of dilapidated schools. The reason why those pictures are put up there is so people can see and probably help. So yes, actually helps development.

bluespice:

shoot does it even show the process of development?
Do we ALWAYS have to show the process of development in pictures?

bluespice:

yet we go all gung-ho when foreigners have this warped idea of what the whole nation looks like.

Crucifying ALL foreigners for the ignorance of the few is immature, don’t you think?

bluespice:

If you indeed want to show 'naija' in all her glory,
i'lld suggest you get even here
there are so many beautiful and butt ugly places in nigeria
similar to EVERY country i've been to

But Naija in all her glory ought to include the bad and the ugly of it. Don’t you think? Or are we in shame to hide the bad and ugly for some reason? What you have up there takes me back to how we would hide the beggars, and the poor when foreign delegates visit  our states. Is this really how we show Naija in ALL her glory?

note the question marks
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2010
ziga:

For the 3rd time, if you have pictures of animals roaming and feeding on dirt in US, Canada or England, let us see it.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Sauron1: 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2010
aloy*emeka:

Eyo Festival?
White elephant lie.

Eyo Masquerades don't dance nude like these Anambra urchins.
Tell another lie.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2010
I do not entertain any discourse with minors. Go and yell at your age mates. If you doubt me, tell me where the picture is from then.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2010
H2O2:

Don't put a spin on it!
The ignoramuses asking those uninformed questions are unaware of the existence of any such variations, and as such, cannot make the distinctions you just implied.

That was no spin, I simply pointed made that statement cause it was possible she was being asked of that. I had someone ask me if I spoke afrikaans since I mentioned I was taking a trip to SA.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2010
ziga:

He didn't make a statement, he ASKED questions ( check the question marks). lol
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by bluespice(f): 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Can I turn this around and ask you why you do not want these pictures posted. Shame? I mean why not post them? If you go on the Federal Ministry of Education’s site, you will see pictures of dilapidated schools. The reason why those pictures are put up there is so people can see and probably help. So yes, actually helps development.

Crucifying ALL foreigners for the ignorance of the few is immature, don’t you think?

But Naija in all her glory ought to include the bad and the ugly of it. Don’t you think? Or are we in shame to hide the bad and ugly for some reason? What you have up there takes me back to how we would hide the beggars, and the poor when foreign delegates visit  our states. Is this really how we show Naija in ALL her glory?

note the question marks
ma'am let's get this straight
i have no problems with the pictures, i have a problem with his motive

i have never ever said i crucified anyone for another's actions i believe you need to re-read my post.

They show pictures of dilapidated schools when they need help, they show pictures of 'regular' beautiful schools when showing what many schools also look like.
i lived in lagos and i can say that very few schools were actually like this when i was there, most of the schools that look like this are in the rural areas.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by ziga: 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2010
Kobojunkie:

note the question marks

I'm sure your profile on facebook doesn't show you in all your "glory". Abeg practice what you preach.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2010
@Ziga, No need to make it PERSONAL, answer the questions HONESTLY or quit.

PS. I don't do facebook or anything of the sort, so YOU ARE WRONG in your assesement of my person. The NAIJA IN ALL HER GLORY claim came from the person I was posting in response to.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by ziga: 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2010
Kobojunkie:

He didn't make a statement, he ASKED questions ( check the question marks). lol

I've noticed you are always so petty!!!
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by bluespice(f): 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2010
Kobojunkie:

That was no spin, I simply pointed made that statement cause it was possible she was being asked of that. I had someone ask me if I spoke afrikaans since I mentioned I was taking a trip to SA.

good you were taking a trip to SA
i indicated i was african
see the difference?
pls try not to defend the person, he was very very ignorant. So many people have no idea what parts of the world look like. don't get me started on those that argue with me about countries i've lived in.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by MandingoII(m): 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2010
Do Nigerians drink milk from Goats eating garbage?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Sauron1: 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2010
MandingoII:

Do your kinsmen drink milk from dogs plagued by rabies?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by ziga: 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2010
@kobojunkie

You are the one making it personal!!!!

Lets just ascertain the purpose of the thread and i can then let things go.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by bluespice(f): 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2010
MandingoII:

no they don't drink goat milk
and last i checked, didn't the goat process the garbage to nutrients before the milk?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2010

I guess the kids don't need helmets too. Naija grin grin grin
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by skfa1: 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2010
aloy*emeka:

Honestly I live in England,  I have seen several DOGS roaming around without the owner infact several cats, you go think say them be big rat at night like the ones in Lagos, so how about that?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Sauron1: 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2010
TWIN TOWERS, LAGOS

Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by skfa1: 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2010
MandingoII:

Pls bro. dont just post, think twice before posting.

cheers
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by H2O2: 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2010
bluespice:

see the difference?
pls try not to defend the person, he was very very ignorant. So many people have no idea what parts of the world look like. don't get me started on those that argue with me about countries i've lived in.
Maybe she hasn't been exposed to the glut of ignorance exuded by these people we speak of.

Especially Mandingo's African Americans! A pathetic bunch.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2010
bluespice:

ma'am let's get this straight
i have no problems with the pictures, i have a problem[b] with his motive[/b]

From your post, you seem to have a problem with it.
bluespice:

If you indeed want to show 'naija' in all her glory,
i'lld suggest you get even here
there are so many beautiful and butt ugly places in nigeria
similar to EVERY country i've been to

I mean you went as far as to suggest to him how to do it INSTEAD of how he is going at it now.

bluespice:

i have never ever said i crucified anyone for another's actions i believe you need to re-read my post.
I am sorry. . . .
bluespice:

yet we go all gung-ho when foreigners have this warped idea of what the whole nation looks like.
. . . . I assumed that is what you were doing in the above.

bluespice:

They show pictures of dilapidated schools when they need help, they show pictures of 'regular' beautiful schools when showing what many schools also look like.

WRONG!! Go to the site to see the pictures that have been there for over 2 years now. I know cause I check the  site often for updates. It is not about WHEN. It is about them admitting they need help and they are UNASHAMED to show the state of the schools to those who care. It is not an OCCASSIONAL issue. IT has been the case for over 2 years now.

bluespice:

i lived in lagos and i can say that very few schools were actually like this when i was there, most of the schools that look like this are in the rural areas.

WRONG!!! Please do not tag over 80% of the state that has schools like this as GHETTOS. I have my home in a town in the same Lagos. It is not a VILLAGE or some RuRAL area. The public school I attended as a child stands in ruins, and students are still in need of resources, up to this minute. The fact is even Lagos is still in need of development. We should not be ashamed to admit this fact. We should not be ashamed of seeing the pictures depicting this, even to this point. I get the "I DON"T WANT TO POST PICTURES OF MY VILLAGE CAUSE I AM ASHAMED OF WHAT PEOPLE MIGHT THINK" vibe going on here. Why? If it is for GLORY, why not own it all, the good, the bad, the ugly of it?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by bluespice(f): 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2010
~Sauron~:

TWIN TOWERS, LAGOS

i honestly can say i was not aware such buildings existed

see kobo somnsomn, i'm learning, why post only pictures of trash when i could get the fair education (good n bad) on nigeria?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2010
skfa1:

Honestly I live in England,  I have seen several DOGS roaming around without the owner infact several cats, you go think say them be big rat at night like the ones in Lagos, so how about that?

Stray cats and dogs are different from a animals feeding from a heap of dirt. How many times have you seen such environment in UK?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2010
bluespice:

see the difference?

That is between you and the person. I simply stated that AFRIKAANS is the name of a language. I didn’t know that until my trip and so felt to share that new knowledge.

bluespice:

pls try not to defend the person, he was very very ignorant.
Your call!!!  I simply stated that Afrikaans is a language and not defending the person since I don’t know who it was you met. Only  wondered if you ran into something similar to mine. In my case, I turned out to be the ignorant one.

bluespice:

So many people have no idea what parts of the world look like. don't get me started on those that argue with me about countries i've lived in.

HUH?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan / Governor Ambode Inspects Apapa Road (Photos) / Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.