Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures (25340 Views)

Wetin Man No Go See For Naija: See Why This Lawyer Is Threatening Buharia lagos- / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by ziga: 4:36am On Jan 18, 2010
On my way to school!!! in lagos

[img]http://www.spiegel.de/img/0,1020,705595,00.jpg[/img]
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 4:36am On Jan 18, 2010
ziga:

Poor girls who don't know what tomorrow will bring in Naija

Eeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaaa  cry cry cry
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 4:38am On Jan 18, 2010
ziga:

On my way to school!!! in lagos

[img]http://www.spiegel.de/img/0,1020,705595,00.jpg[/img]

Always happy even though you never chop for 2 days in this picture. Na God save you from that shithole.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 4:39am On Jan 18, 2010
ziga:

Poor and suffering Nigerian children

Please help us aloy. We have no food!

Can we start emergency line for Nigeria like they do for Haitians?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by ziga: 4:40am On Jan 18, 2010
Oh Mr Aloy*emeka Sir PLEASE SAVE US! We ARE DYING HERE OOOOOO

Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by ziga: 4:42am On Jan 18, 2010
We don't even have beds to sleep on!!!

Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by ziga: 4:44am On Jan 18, 2010
And even the ground is too dirty to sleep on.

Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by ziga: 4:48am On Jan 18, 2010
And our livestock is suffering from diseases and poverty, so no hope

[img]http://www.vet.uga.edu/vpp/ivm/eng/Global/IMAGES/35LRG.jpg[/img]
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 18, 2010
OMG  shocked shocked lagos trash heaps dey even get mouth, eyes and wear glasses now shocked shocked

na wa oh shocked

aloy emeka the super goat

Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by trueword: 7:14am On Jan 18, 2010
one thing to keep in mind about lagos or any other place in nigeria that may be witnessing a transformation is that the whol place will not be made into europe in just a few years. These current conditions are there because of DECADES of negligence.

Like for Lagos we need to give Fashola time, I'm sure he is well aware of the situation in the mainland. Once some of the huge projects going on get running, the state's revenue will surely increase  and will then allow the govt. to begin focusing on what to do about the mainland.   Masterplans for the various areas of lagos i.e ikeja etc have already been produced. So as the world financial situation improves more funds and investors will come out to begin working in those areas.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by webprince(m): 8:42am On Jan 18, 2010
ziga:

We don't even have beds to sleep on!!!

Haba! the peeps in d pix are Indians na!
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Badriyyah(f): 8:51am On Jan 18, 2010
WoW!!! I can't believe what this place has turned to, come on people. Us fighting here is not going to make any change. So everyone kiss and make up. No one says they are not happy about the progress Lagos is making. I love it, but I still want to see the parts that I personally can improve. Fashola is doing his job, but what are WE doing?? There's only so much a governor can do. Everyone has to contribute to make this work. I don't care if the rest of the world has poor places!!! All I care for is my country.  smiley
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Abagworo(m): 9:57am On Jan 18, 2010
some people may wonder why lagos is getting so much attention.wonder not for it is the over blown trumpet of fashola's miraculous transformation of lagos.i was in lagos twice last year and was still trying to figure out the miracles.my advice to all those people suffering and smiling in a fools paradise is to visit calabar or abuja and all their sickness will disappear.true miracles exist in abuja and calabar.we need to accept facts and enforce change.fashola has tried but a lot still remains undone.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Mariory(m): 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2010
OMG tpia. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard.

tpia.:

ROFL!!!! grin
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2010
Prays    embarassed - - - - Please let's not make this another Fashola thread oooo. Some of us are sick of the US vs THEM threads were our small minds tag all those who disagree with us enemies of progress. 

I was enjoying some of the initial pictures spite took over
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by edoyad(m): 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2010
I've always suspected you were sick    grin   grin    grin
tpia.:

OMG  shocked shocked lagos trash heaps dey even get mouth, eyes and wear glasses now shocked shocked

na wa oh shocked

Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Mariory(m): 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Prays    embarassed - - - - Please let's not make this another Fashola thread oooo. Some of us are sick of the US vs THEM threads were our small minds tag all those who disagree with us enemies of progress. 

I was enjoying some of the initial pictures spite took over

I hope it does and I like how the guys have destroyed the purpose of what this crap thread was suppossed to present. Other threads get highjacked by people who share your ideaology and you try your best to derail it.

tpia and ziga, well done guys. Give us more pictures. grin
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2010
guess what i found at the Apo mechanic garage Abuja: IBB's National Electoral Commission [NEC] iron ballot box from 1987 now used as a tool box! Naija we hail thee! 16.01.10

Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2010
They didn't even take the NEC sticker off . , . ROFLMAO!!
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Fhemmmy: 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2010
See all these and tell me what kinda future is ahead of those kids? and yet some of the so called leaders have 28 homes in Saudi Arabia . . . .what a sharing formular
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by MandingoII(m): 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2010
You people really need to stop this POVERTY posting.

You just two paychecks from them anyway.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by mamagee3(f): 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2010
Nigeria is in Chaos. . . grin grin
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by IbrahimB: 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2010
@trae_z

guess what i found at the Apo mechanic garage Abuja: IBB's National Electoral Commission [NEC] iron ballot box from 1987 now used as a tool box! Naija we hail thee! 16.01.10

That's recycling: Reusing your waste items in creative ways  grin
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by oderemo(m): 11:37pm On Jan 18, 2010
fine pictures indeed. this thread like most have degenerate into Yoruba bashing as usual. we shall see how the sponsor and his/her supporters finish it up . i wait. remember monkey no good him mama like am.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Abagworo(m): 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2010
IbrahimB:

@trae_z

That's recycling: Reusing your waste items in creative ways  grin

LMFAO!
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by shotster50(m): 12:09am On Jan 19, 2010
Its really comical how everytime a Lagos picture is posted here and people go into a frenzy because its not a picture of the Island. You forget that to get to the Island from say the airport, you have to go through those so called ghettos which some people here would have us believe is no more!. People should stop getting worked  up over mere pictures. You should instead direct that emotion to our leaders whose fault it is that a great majority of Nigerians cannot afford  3 meals a day.
Lets all conveniently forget that and gush about how serene and beautiful VI and Abuja are. The fact remains that these places still remain exclusive even for a great number of us on this forum.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by oadaji: 12:11am On Jan 19, 2010
@ aloy-emeka the AC in that building was there before the flood and the dilapidated condition that the house is now in. To sell the AC? lets ask ourselves if that AC is still working knowing the epileptic supply of electricity that we have and does the owner still have the receipt of this AC? you might be wondering why I mentioned the receipt but you should know that it is almost impossible to sell anything in Nigeria without having the receipt on you the seller. Police wahala!!! so abeg make una free that guy.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by yashika(m): 12:38am On Jan 19, 2010
let me help aloy emeka, kobojunkie and co with more pictures:

God save nigeria

Those long breads are not Naija breads pls. So the pics are NOT NAIJA PICTURES. GUY MAKE U TAKE UR TIME OH.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by CarlosVent(m): 12:41am On Jan 19, 2010
hello

Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by whiteroses(f): 12:51am On Jan 19, 2010
^^^ i remembered old oshodi it was a dirty dirty slum your eyes will turn red and your face will become oily within minutes, not good
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by ayettymama(f): 1:06am On Jan 19, 2010
those that have nice pictures post them joo all these 100 yr old pictures of lagos kmt slowpokes!!!
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by JNdupu: 1:12am On Jan 19, 2010
Ah Oshodi, I remember area boys gave a friend of mine hot slap in the go-slow there a few years back and "liberated" his mobile phone he was using at the time. His ear is still ringing today,

whiteroses:

^^^ i remembered old oshodi it was a dirty dirty slum your eyes will turn red and your face will become oily within minutes, not good

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami / Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules / Buhari Meets Dbeibeh, Libyan Prime Minister In Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.