Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. (3314 Views)

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. / Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO / Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by vayne(m): 9:02am On May 30, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Don't fall for his bait

He is not an Igbo

Pls read this below and create a topic for it

THE EVIL PLAN BY A PARTICULAR PEOPLE TO TRAP AND DESTROY BIAFRA by Nostradamus

" A powerful prince will arise from the trigger of the gun.
He will be the envy of other princes.
They will try to subdue his rise but fail."

Nostradamus aka The Man Who Saw Tomorrow

PLAN A

1) They will try to destroy the unity of the Igbos and their ancestral neighbors whom the Igbos neither invaded nor hated

2) If they succeed, they will blockade the Igbos from importing through their southern border via neighbors territories

3) They will insist the Igbos should import through their land from where they can stifle the Igbos economically through unreasonable import and export levies

Fellow Igbos ask yourselves why

1) A particular people keep faking their identities to create the impression that Igbos and their neighbors are at war

2) A senator from that particular people opposed the extension of the railway line to the Eastern heartland

3) A senator from that particular people opposed the relocation of the oil companies headquarters back to the SS/SE regions

4) A President from that particular people destroyed Odi when they realized that Igbos are their friends and not enemies

5) An Acting President from that particular people talked about a second civil war when we are talking about a Referendum

6) A hero from that particular people, encouraged starvation as a weapon of war and gave out only 20pounds to people having more than that amount in their bank accounts

Igbos insisting on an only Igbo Biafra, think well oooooooooooo.

Because you guys are doing those people bidding for them
Even if he is Igbo,it's not easy being Igbo,let him defend himself.
Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by vayne(m): 9:05am On May 30, 2017
Udmaster:
@Vayne. Look at the delusional map and website.
www.ipob.org
This link does not even direct me to the said map,why?

1 Like

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by vayne(m): 9:07am On May 30, 2017
backtosender:
igweocha porthacurt shops shut down and you don't know where Biafra is located are u alright undecided
Him never see anything,he was expecting his warlords to come help him,but they dissapointed him!

4 Likes

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by Nobody: 9:08am On May 30, 2017
Your FATHER minority! Mf!
Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by Maxi112: 9:11am On May 30, 2017
Ziggiman:
I know the sit at home won't work effectively.
But that doesn't mean that any referendum conducted won't favour Biafra
and who told you this gibberish, come to port Harcourt my state everywhere is totally shut down.

y'all spilling shit from the comfort of your various home should cease

2 Likes

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by Rikidony(m): 9:18am On May 30, 2017
kingzizzy:

I dont know why some of you like starting useless theads. In this thread, you have not even be able to face your own ethnic group, you already claiming to know what Ijaws, Ogonis, Annangs and the rest of them want.

Funny people, they dont even know that the last president of Biafra, General Philip Effiong, was an Annang man.

You peoole should stop this 'attach by force' in the name of an unconstitutional 'South-South'. Speak only for your tribe, other tribes can speak for themselves.
freedom beggers sharraapppp. no South South state is joining your Biafra. here in Calabar your sit at home rubbish is a total failure

1 Like

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by backtosender: 9:21am On May 30, 2017
vayne:

Him never see anything,he was expecting his warlords to come help him,but they dissapointed him!
I don't know why they keep embarrassing their people........Bunch of delusional people grin
Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by Maxi112: 9:28am On May 30, 2017
Rikidony:
freedom beggers sharraapppp. no South South state is joining your Biafra. here in Calabar your sit at home rubbish is a total failure
sharrapp too, back you claims with pic

below is port Harcourt and asaba.

1 Like

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by IgboSubmarine: 9:30am On May 30, 2017
Rikidony:

We know your real tribe

Afonjas and fake news
Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by Maxi112: 9:35am On May 30, 2017
port Harcourt and asaba shut down, if we the south south won't support bf is Hausa-fulani that we will support?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by Rikidony(m): 9:38am On May 30, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

We know your real tribe

Afonjas and fake news
another blocked headed IPOB yoot who CNT debate with mentioning afonja
Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by Rikidony(m): 9:41am On May 30, 2017
Maxi112:
port Harcourt and asaba shut down, if we the south south won't support bf is Hausa-fulani that we will support?
dude sharrapp stop posting pictures of shops mostly owned by Igbo's. post the overview of the main city. thats were you decide whether the owners of the state sympathies with ipob or not
Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by jjmk(m): 10:54am On May 30, 2017
Udmaster:
Igbos, Today you will know that South South minorities don't want your Biafra.
No one is sitting at home in their land,
take your Biafra, they don't want and there will never be any refrendum on their land.
Shame on the deluded Igbos who are on false hope that Ijaws, Urhobos, Ogonis, Isokos, Annangs etc are interested in Biafra.
They don't want you!
I love this idea of a HOMOGENOUS IGBO NATION.
It is what I want.
Igbos face reality and stop dwelling on false solidarity with south south minorities.

If i may ask u? Port Harcourt that is on completely lock down is in which part of the country? Must u come here to show your complete ignorance?
Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:25am On May 30, 2017
Udmaster:
TonyeBarcanista, Are you partaking in the IPOB Sit-At-Home?
Since Okirika is biafraland to them. Hahahahahaha
Okrika gini? Bro allow them do their agitation. I'm sure they know the position of the SS groups already.

I wish them well

1 Like

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by Rossikki: 11:43am On May 30, 2017
kingzizzy:

The only person that is shamelessly begging is you. You have grabbed several ethnic groups that dont even know you and called them 'SS' minorities when the same SS is not recognised in the constitution.Why are you speaking for other people? You speak for Igbo, you speak for Ijaw, you speak for Ogoja, you speak for Ibibio. Why the atrachment? It means you are doing the same thing you are accusing the Biafrans of doing.
Hypocrite. You're happy to say the south south are "not recognised in the constitution" because that suits you and your greed for their oil and gas. I wonder how much you will shout if it we said your own Igbo region is "not recognised by the constitution" just so we can steal your resources.

1 Like

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by Chiaka(f): 11:48am On May 30, 2017
Be Specific which of the south south Minority. I am south south and am hands and legs with Biafra. Is there any cardinal point called south south. Better called Niger Delta.
Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by Nobody: 11:51am On May 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Okrika gini? Bro allow them do their agitation. I'm sure they know the position of the SS groups already.

I wish them well

imbre tell 'em!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

THE SIMON/PERO STORY. (daughter Breastfeeding Her Father) / Explosive: Evidence Of INEC SERVER Released, Atiku Won Based On Data Collated / Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.