Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. (3297 Views)

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. / Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO / Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by Udmaster(m): 7:54am On May 30, 2017
Igbos, Today you will know that South South minorities don't want your Biafra.
No one is sitting at home in their land,
take your Biafra, they don't want and there will never be any refrendum on their land.
Shame on the deluded Igbos who are on false hope that Ijaws, Urhobos, Ogonis, Isokos, Annangs etc are interested in Biafra.
They don't want you!
I love this idea of a HOMOGENOUS IGBO NATION.
It is what I want.
Igbos face reality and stop dwelling on false solidarity with south south minorities.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by Udmaster(m): 7:55am On May 30, 2017
Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by wristbangle: 7:59am On May 30, 2017
Watch how they will tag OP as an afonja.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by sunnysunny69(m): 8:01am On May 30, 2017
How I hope they will listen.
Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by Udmaster(m): 8:03am On May 30, 2017
wristbangle:
Watch how they will tag OP as an afonja.
.its their way.
They will say that I am an afonja on a mission to cause disunity btw them and their ss minorities in biafra. Lol. Deluded clowns

12 Likes

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by vayne(m): 8:04am On May 30, 2017
But the thread is highly unnecessary on this day sha.

No one ever included them,forget all these online opinion....else provide me with a verifiable link from ipob spokesman where he included ss minorities!

They are the ones opening threads upandan to disassociate when nothing has been official said about them joining b1afra,and it pisses me off to now learn that it could be an impostor behind the monika,or some political stooge enjoying the status quo without the interest of the real people at heart!

There is nothing the SS has that we the Igbos don't have,plus the numbers!

Why Lumping ss minorities into one,leave Igbos out of ss minorities and speak for your tribe!

Personally am ok with an only Igbo nation,but when someone tries to feel too important,we need to remind them where they belong!

12 Likes

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by Udmaster(m): 8:05am On May 30, 2017
sunnysunny69:
How I hope they will listen.
Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by Nobody: 8:05am On May 30, 2017
I know the sit at home won't work effectively.
But that doesn't mean that any referendum conducted won't favour Biafra

5 Likes

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by Udmaster(m): 8:07am On May 30, 2017
vayne:
But he thread is highly unnecessary sha.
it is very necessary. U are among the deluded ones making these SS minorities insult Igbos anyhow. They don't want ur Biafra. #BITTER TRUTH

6 Likes

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by vayne(m): 8:08am On May 30, 2017
Udmaster:
it is very necessary. U are among the deluded ones making these SS minorities insult Igbos anyhow. They don't want ur Biafra. #BITTER TRUTH
Don't call me deluded,unless you want to start trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by IgboSubmarine: 8:09am On May 30, 2017
All this unity begging is becoming disgusting

If Biafra isn't important or feasible, why talk about it all the time

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by kingzizzy: 8:09am On May 30, 2017
Udmaster:
take your Biafra, they don't want and there will never be any refrendum on their land.
Shame on the deluded Igbos who are on false hope that Ijaws, Urhobos, Ogonis, Isokos, Annangs etc are interested in Biafra.
They don't want you!
It is what I want.
Igbos face reality and stop dwelling on false solidarity with south south minorities.

I dont know why some of you like starting useless theads. In this thread, you have not even be able to face your own ethnic group, you already claiming to know what Ijaws, Ogonis, Annangs and the rest of them want.

Funny people, they dont even know that the last president of Biafra, General Philip Effiong, was an Annang man.

You peoole should stop this 'attach by force' in the name of an unconstitutional 'South-South'. Speak only for your tribe, other tribes can speak for themselves.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by Udmaster(m): 8:09am On May 30, 2017
Ziggiman:
I know the sit at home won't work effectively.
But that doesn't mean that any referendum conducted won't favour Biafra
Referendum? So that You Igbo Igbos will use ur big population to outnumber the SS minorities.
Wayo! You think they are fools?
Guy, I am proudly nwa afor Igbo, enough is enough.
Let SS Minorities go their way pls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by IgboSubmarine: 8:12am On May 30, 2017
Udmaster:
Referendum? So that You Igbo Igbos will use ur big population to outnumber the SS minorities.
Wayo! You think they are fools?
Guy, I am proudly nwa afor Igbo, enough is enough.
Let SS Minorities go their way pls

Is Effiong an Igbo man.?

Effiong the last President of Biafra.

Who named the East Biafra.? Ijaw man or Igbo man.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by Udmaster(m): 8:13am On May 30, 2017
kingzizzy:

I dont know why some of you like starting useless theads. In this thread, you have not even be able to face your own ethnic group, you already claiming to know what Ijaws, Ogonis, Annangs and the rest of them want.

Funny people, they dont even know that the last president of Biafra, General Philip Effiong, was an Annang man.

You peoole should stop this 'attach by force' in the name of an unconstitutional 'South-South'. Speak only for your tribe, other tribes can speak for themselves.
Shame on ur delusional head.
Shameless attache by force, SS Minorities don't want you, you are still begging them?
A man with no pride.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by kingsman66(m): 8:13am On May 30, 2017
Afonja's every where even in a matter that don't concern them

2 Likes

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by IgboSubmarine: 8:15am On May 30, 2017
Udmaster:

Shameless attache by force, SS Minorities don't want you, you are still begging them?
A man with no pride.

Without a referendum you concluded

Pls, are you an advanced witch or wizard to read peoples mind without a referendum.?

1 Like

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by Udmaster(m): 8:15am On May 30, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Is Effiong an Igbo man.?

Effiong the last President of Biafra.
That was past tense, Ojukwu left for ivory coast, Effiong took over and he did not last for 2 months before he surrendered.
Shameless beggar, continue to beg SS Minorities.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by Udmaster(m): 8:17am On May 30, 2017
vayne:

Don't call me deluded,unless you want to start trouble.
Go to Bayelsa communities and start this Biafran noise. U will regret ur ipob life.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by IgboSubmarine: 8:18am On May 30, 2017
Udmaster:
That was past tense, Ojukwu left for ivory coast, Effiong took over and he did not last for 2 months before he surrendered.
Shameless beggar, continue to beg SS Minorities.

At least you acknowledged that a minority was second in command during the struggle and fought alongside our people.

You see why you failed jamb several times before gaining admission.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by Udmaster(m): 8:20am On May 30, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Without a referendum you concluded

Pls, are you an advanced witch or wizard to read peoples mind without a referendum.?
Did they beg you for a referendum?
Did scottish people disturb Wales and Ireland people to partake in their referendum?
Shameless beggar, continue to beg SS minorities, they will never join ur biafra.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by Udmaster(m): 8:21am On May 30, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

At least you acknowledged that a minority was second in command during the struggle and fought alongside our people.

You see why you failed jamb several times before gaining admission.
Have you licked an ijaw ass today for them to join biafra?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by Nobody: 8:22am On May 30, 2017
Udmaster:
They don't want you!
It is what I want.
Afonja grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by Udmaster(m): 8:24am On May 30, 2017
ColonelDrake:
Afonja grin
have you licked an ogoni ass today for them to join Biafra?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 8:24am On May 30, 2017
How did ipob became so powerful ? I be igbo oo but i no just dey feel ipob

1 Like

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by IgboSubmarine: 8:26am On May 30, 2017
Udmaster:
Did they beg you for a referendum?
Did scottish people disturb Wales and Ireland people to partake in their referendum?
Shameless beggar, continue to beg SS minorities, they will never join ur biafra.

Ankio Briggs meeting with Nnamdi Kanu was for what.?

Asari Dokubo meeting with Massob is for what.?

Who is the head of Massob.? SS or SE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by vayne(m): 8:26am On May 30, 2017
Udmaster:
Go to Bayelsa communities and start this Biafran noise. U will regret ur deluded ipob life.
Myn44,seun,lalasticlala

See someone trying to start trouble o,should I go ahead?

1 Like

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by Udmaster(m): 8:26am On May 30, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
How did ipob became so powerful ? I be igbo oo but i no just dey feel ipob
powerful ke?
They are ready to lick South South minorities ASS for them to join Biafra.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by kingzizzy: 8:26am On May 30, 2017
Udmaster:

A man with no pride.

The only person that is shamelessly begging is you. You have grabbed several ethnic groups that dont even know you and called them 'SS' minorities when the same SS is not recognised in the constitution.Why are you speaking for other people? You speak for Igbo, you speak for Ijaw, you speak for Ogoja, you speak for Ibibio. Why the atrachment? It means you are doing the same thing you are accusing the Biafrans of doing.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by IgboSubmarine: 8:27am On May 30, 2017
THE EVIL PLAN BY A PARTICULAR PEOPLE TO TRAP AND DESTROY BIAFRA by Nostradamus

" A powerful prince will arise from the trigger of the gun.
He will be the envy of other princes.
They will try to subdue his rise but fail."

Nostradamus aka The Man Who Saw Tomorrow

PLAN A

1) They will try to destroy the unity of the Igbos and their ancestral neighbors whom the Igbos neither invaded nor hated

2) If they succeed, they will blockade the Igbos from importing through their southern border via neighbors territories

3) They will insist the Igbos should import through their land from where they can stifle the Igbos economically through unreasonable import and export levies

Fellow Igbos ask yourselves why

1) A particular people keep faking their identities to create the impression that Igbos and their neighbors are at war

2) A senator from that particular people opposed the extension of the railway line to the Eastern heartland

3) A senator from that particular people opposed the relocation of the oil companies headquarters back to the SS/SE regions

4) A President from that particular people destroyed Odi when they realized that Igbos are their friends and not enemies

5) An Acting President from that particular people talked about a second civil war when we are talking about a Referendum

6) A hero from that particular people, encouraged starvation as a weapon of war and gave out only 20pounds to people having more than that amount in their bank accounts

Igbos insisting on an only Igbo Biafra, think well oooooooooooo.

Because you guys are doing those people bidding for them

2 Likes

Re: Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. by enemybulldozer(m): 8:28am On May 30, 2017
kingzizzy:

Not only that udmaster should speak only for himself not even his family will abide by his wishes.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally / Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos / Again, I Warn, Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.