Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Check Out This Gucci Shoes And Bag, Made By My Facebook Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Gucci Shoes And Bag, Made By My Facebook Friend (1401 Views)

My Facebook Friend Just Posted After Sex Photo Of Wife SEE / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / See How Thiefs Beat Up My Female Facebook Friend(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Gucci Shoes And Bag, Made By My Facebook Friend by LOGDAN(m): 8:10am On May 30, 2017
She goes by the name PRECIOUS OLAYIDE
shocked

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Gucci Shoes And Bag, Made By My Facebook Friend by LOGDAN(m): 8:11am On May 30, 2017
More

Re: Check Out This Gucci Shoes And Bag, Made By My Facebook Friend by smardray(m): 8:12am On May 30, 2017
She's talented
Re: Check Out This Gucci Shoes And Bag, Made By My Facebook Friend by LOGDAN(m): 8:12am On May 30, 2017

Re: Check Out This Gucci Shoes And Bag, Made By My Facebook Friend by mzhorlah(f): 8:13am On May 30, 2017
she is good, no doubt but she could have tried out her own design
Re: Check Out This Gucci Shoes And Bag, Made By My Facebook Friend by djlawex02(m): 8:14am On May 30, 2017
This is a real slay mama
Re: Check Out This Gucci Shoes And Bag, Made By My Facebook Friend by Kenzico(m): 8:26am On May 30, 2017
Wow!! She's really talented

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Gucci Shoes And Bag, Made By My Facebook Friend by missioner(m): 8:39am On May 30, 2017
The maker and the makee are beautiful
Re: Check Out This Gucci Shoes And Bag, Made By My Facebook Friend by samexlafaze: 8:45am On May 30, 2017
she is producing fake bags. She is committing a crime. She should make her own designs.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Gucci Shoes And Bag, Made By My Facebook Friend by LOGDAN(m): 8:50am On May 30, 2017
samexlafaze:
she is producing fake bags. She is committing a crime. She should make her own designs.

undecided undecided
Re: Check Out This Gucci Shoes And Bag, Made By My Facebook Friend by samexlafaze: 9:02am On May 30, 2017
LOGDAN:

undecided undecided
is she talented...Yes. But she is going about it the wrong way.
First of all those bags are fake, you cannot tell me that those fake bags have the same quality as the original.
secondly it is a crime to steal someone's intellectual/copyrighted property. I'm sure she wouldn't want someone else to be making fake products of her original works.

I admire the fact that she is talented and hardworking, but she should use her talent in the right way.
Re: Check Out This Gucci Shoes And Bag, Made By My Facebook Friend by LOGDAN(m): 9:23am On May 30, 2017
samexlafaze:

is she talented...Yes. But she is going about it the wrong way.
First of all those bags are fake, you cannot tell me that those fake bags have the same quality as the original.
secondly it is a crime to steal someone's intellectual/copyrighted property. I'm sure she wouldn't want someone else to be making fake products of her original works.

I admire the fact that she is talented and hardworking, but she should use her talent in the right way.

Bros but you know is not everybody that can afford the original and this one will be cheaper, I know it's a crime but I don't think if Gucci will have that time to sue her or do anything to her,
Re: Check Out This Gucci Shoes And Bag, Made By My Facebook Friend by Nobody: 9:29am On May 30, 2017
THIS IS FRONT PAGE MATERIAL
Re: Check Out This Gucci Shoes And Bag, Made By My Facebook Friend by marvin902(m): 9:37am On May 30, 2017
shes talented but i believe she should be more creative do her own thing..
create your own brand
Re: Check Out This Gucci Shoes And Bag, Made By My Facebook Friend by FitnessDoctor: 9:44am On May 30, 2017
One thing is that Nigerians don't know how to market business... Are they looking for pity or government help... when you can simply write a business plan for BOI and get a loan of up to N5 million...

I hope she is not just doing this for the money, because one thing I know in Nigeria is that if she starts making too much from it.. then 10,000 hungry Nigerians will join the business and even more influential people too..

She wouldn't be able to go far if she does not have a great business plan to back up..

I don't mean to be arrogant or sound boastful... Her work might be good.. But it is not any good if she can't produce from her own brand... or start a business the normal way.. Then....
Re: Check Out This Gucci Shoes And Bag, Made By My Facebook Friend by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 30, 2017
If they are not made by Gucci they are not Gucci. Precious made Gucci knock offs. Now here is a suggestion it seems your friend is good how about Precious makes bags with her own individual signature. Bags by Precious, that is what would make her stand out.
Re: Check Out This Gucci Shoes And Bag, Made By My Facebook Friend by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 30, 2017
LOGDAN:

Bros but you know is not everybody that can afford the original and this one will be cheaper, I know it's a crime but I don't think if Gucci will have that time to sue her or do anything to her,
They would, don't underestimate that brand.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Her I'm No Longer Interested?? / Can The Word Brokelyn Please Just End / She Said No! Please I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.