Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

She Said No! Please I Need Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said No! Please I Need Your Help (1400 Views)

I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said No! Please I Need Your Help by Opeomoope: 11:38am On Aug 17, 2017
There is this girl i met on Facebook, we started dating. When she came to my house she denied me sex, i said her face is pushing her because of first time, the second and third time same thing. Please intelligent people in the house i need your enlightenment because am new in the game.
Re: She Said No! Please I Need Your Help by Teaveapoet(f): 11:43am On Aug 17, 2017
Dont you think you r pushing it too fast. relationship isnt only based on sex, u nid time to allow things grow mutually between you. it's obvious she hasnt really develop trust in d relationship and you r introducing sex. ask yourself am i in love or lust?

1 Like

Re: She Said No! Please I Need Your Help by somez(m): 11:44am On Aug 17, 2017
May God keep protecting her from perverts like you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said No! Please I Need Your Help by Patented: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2017
hahahahahah that was funny and true
somez:
May God keep protecting her from perverts like you.

2 Likes

Re: She Said No! Please I Need Your Help by madone: 11:46am On Aug 17, 2017
Opeomoope:
There is this girl i met on Facebook, we started dating. When she came to my house she denied me sex, i said her face is pushing her because of first time, the second and third time same thing. Please intelligent people in the house i need your enlightenment because am new in the game.
she no wan f..uck na him make u come here? Mtcheeeeeeeew. U don't even know if na HIV patient u dey date. You no show us her pix now oo. When the deed has been done u LL now come here to threaten her with showing us her pix. Brother if a lady says no sex leave am.that is if she mean it oo. Cos some of them will be saying no na and they are grabbing ur Kondo already. Respect her stands if u want something real with her.

2 Likes

Re: She Said No! Please I Need Your Help by Mologi(m): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
Op...I think you need to stop seeing her as a sex object.....

Men's obsession with sex these days is something else...

1 Like

Re: She Said No! Please I Need Your Help by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
When will schools resume from their holiday please tongue
This school boy needs to go back to school

3 Likes

Re: She Said No! Please I Need Your Help by titosantana(m): 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
Opeomoope:
Your mistake was demanding sex on her first visit.

Now don't rush things, give her sometime. Na you go tire.
Re: She Said No! Please I Need Your Help by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
This one na M0R0N
and has no iota of respect for ladies

after like what....a few months of dating you suddenly want sex.........

You're the reason ladies call men scum you scum bag angry

i'm pretty sure the lady's a virgin and trying to do whats right
dem con send this demon go meet her

mtcheeww

2 Likes

Re: She Said No! Please I Need Your Help by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
cheesy
What advice do you want exactly
Do you want to force her to have sex, cause that is rape you know sad
Re: She Said No! Please I Need Your Help by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
You are after sex, just admit it.
and when you get the sex, you will vanish into the thin air.
Re: She Said No! Please I Need Your Help by captainbangz: 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
You're wicked!
Re: She Said No! Please I Need Your Help by chivic(m): 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
I blaim ladies for ur senseless outburst. Once small love or infatuation touch their head,they open their legs.No decency again.

Perverse generation!!!!
Guy repent now so that your future will be brighter

1 Like

Re: She Said No! Please I Need Your Help by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
Opeomoope:

Na wa o sex just like that at the beginning let it ease in nau that's too fast. Go and buy Vaseline for now
Re: She Said No! Please I Need Your Help by MissRaine69(f): 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
What do you want us to do? Hold her down for you? She said no respect and accept that. If it's not your thing hearing the word no
Walk away.
Re: She Said No! Please I Need Your Help by Catalyst4real: 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
Opeomoope:
Don't mind some of this judgmental comments above mine.

But if she had spread her legs on the go, you would have lost interest in her with the presumption that she's loose, cheap or whatever adjective there is.

Any girl visiting you has already thought about the possibility of sex, and already knows how she'll react should you make the move

Never make a move to have sex with a girl the first time she visits you.
If a girl is visiting you, first thing you look out for is her dressing. If she's showing too much, like a lot of booobies. She's probably asking for it. You'll still need to verify via the kiss. If she kisses passionately. You need no other sign from the gods.

If on the other hand, her dressing is decent and simple. Just give her a treat, enjoy the conversation or whatever non intimate thing you can do together.
Re: She Said No! Please I Need Your Help by Cool23(m): 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
So you now won rape am abi
Re: She Said No! Please I Need Your Help by FutureLeader00: 11:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
@op, are you demented?
Re: She Said No! Please I Need Your Help by SmellingAnus(m): 1:35am On Aug 18, 2017
Common, don't rush a lady to sleep with her when you could easily play your cards well and she will be the one to either ask of it or want it although she may wait for to make the first move... Anyway, the signs are their that you are a potential fuckboy undecided I pity for guys wet their girlfriends get you as their best friend grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Her Friends Who Trap Men With 'juju', Using Their Womb / Please Advice Me / RELATIONSHIPS : 10 Signs A Girl With A Boyfriend Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.