Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,298 members, 7,811,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters (38906 Views)

More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile / Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 30, 2017
Ayo Fayose confirmed his conversation with Wike that was caught on tape and released by the same SR. Dino is a liar and a thief.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by Crocky23: 2:18pm On May 30, 2017
[s]
kenonze:

These days
Not this days
[/s]

Is this an English lesson class?
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by Aburi001: 2:20pm On May 30, 2017
Davash222:
Who takes SR serious these days
Dino Malaye and Sahara Reporters have one thing in common....CONTROVERSY grin
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 30, 2017
If sahara reported anything about me.. I wouldn't have care.. Omowoore is a zombie he goat or what do you people call them..
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by wadetaw202: 2:23pm On May 30, 2017
lordkit400:
Earlier today, Sahara Reporters released an audio alleging it was Dino Melaye discussing bribe with one Justice Akon Ikpeme, the tribunal judge who handled his election case in 2015. Dino has taken to his twitter handle to deny the allegation by Sahara Reporters.

See that after the cut...

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/30/senator-dino-melaye-reacts-to-purported-audio-tape-released-by-sahara-reporters/

He has not stated whether the accusation is true or not
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 30, 2017
kenonze:

These days Not this days
na only u get dat back. Arsene Wenger s still in charge of Assnal
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by demarc001: 2:23pm On May 30, 2017
kenonze:

These days
Not this days
Chai! See strike!

Wetin i dey see for ya pix boot.... grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by demarc001: 2:24pm On May 30, 2017
Eaa247:

na only u get dat back.
Arsene Wenger s still in charge of Assnal

So you see wetin i am sees
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by salaboiz(m): 2:26pm On May 30, 2017
Let's see if he will escape ths one
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by arewaboy01(m): 2:26pm On May 30, 2017
if only 9ja youths would emulate sowore Nigeria would b great

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by bangging(m): 2:27pm On May 30, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Super story, call log from your network provider go settle case
for your mind...
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by BERNIMOORE: 2:29pm On May 30, 2017
Davash222:
since they have the audacity to simulate wike's voice nobody takes them seriously again
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by hush15: 2:29pm On May 30, 2017
Moneyyy:
I believe SR on this one

Pardon me but then I believe you stupid to believe SR....
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by peter0071(m): 2:30pm On May 30, 2017
we will know the truth in few days time.... Trending stories...
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by DJInfluence: 2:30pm On May 30, 2017
kenonze:

These days
Not this days
our class prefect catch am grin grin. hope say he pay the money for the bullet he release?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by Nigeriadondie: 2:30pm On May 30, 2017
Thief Dino

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by kindklemz(m): 2:31pm On May 30, 2017
oshe11:
Truth Is...

SR lost it somewhr along the line, so no one takes dem serious unless they r against ur foe

#bittertruth

Not true.
This is a heavy allegation that not only implicates Dino but also a learned silk,a serving Judge and I dont think sahara reporters would be that dumb if they have no back up evidence to present.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by OlaMiki: 2:31pm On May 30, 2017
plenty people except u IPOB flat heads
Davash222:

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by Mandesz(m): 2:33pm On May 30, 2017
flyca:
Just look at Dino's record this year alone. The only times he surfaces on the news and media, its never for anything positive, anything inspirational, anything worthy of emulation.

And ordinarily, nobody this controversal, as Dino is, should be allowed in politics or occupy a leadership position for this long time.

But alas, this is Nigeria.

Even Dino himself is now writing a book on how we should kill corruption undecided .

Angel Micheal o, what's the delay nah cry
only a fool like u will take any SR news serious.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by abescom: 2:33pm On May 30, 2017
Davash222:
They would have been worth taken serious if they were reporting something against the government.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by omogidi234(m): 2:33pm On May 30, 2017
deji15:
Ayo Fayose confirmed his conversation with Wike caught on tape and released by the same SR. Dino is a liar and a thief.

The truth is, I think someone in Government is giving them these info ( which I think is bad). By the time they release his call Logs​ to SH and it is published, he will pipe low.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by bcashy: 2:34pm On May 30, 2017
hush15:

Pardon me but then I believe you stupid to believe SR....

if you wouldnt mind my opininon i think na your own foolishness pure pass.... grin
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by OlaMiki: 2:35pm On May 30, 2017
ode comment below
tribalistseun:
Thiefnubuu at work, Sahara reporters Brown envelope media house
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by abescom: 2:35pm On May 30, 2017
Mandesz:

Only hypocrites like you take SR serious when they report against the government but they are not worth taken serious when they report something that favours the government.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by Mandesz(m): 2:36pm On May 30, 2017
olujastro:
When caught on tape carrying out corrupt acts they always deny at first claiming its technology, then later come out to accept being the ones when their lies can no longer be hidden.
If you doubt ask Fayose in #Ekitigate, Fayose and Wike in #RiversRerun though Wike still remains a cold-blooded denier/murderer on that matter.
I expect Dino to later change tune on this matter.
only a fool like u beliv SR.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by adecz: 2:39pm On May 30, 2017
You again!!!

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by lawbabs: 2:41pm On May 30, 2017
Davash222:

abegi... we all know its true!
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by Prince16: 2:42pm On May 30, 2017
abescom:
Only hypocrites like you take SR serious when they report against the government but they are not worth taken serious when they report something that favours the government.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by flyca: 2:43pm On May 30, 2017
Mandesz:

Why did you call me a fool now?
Asides SRs, the news Dino posts/tweets about himself, his public conduct and all, is it worthy of emulation? Does it inspire people to be their best? Is it what should be of a person who is supposed to be accountable to the masses? Apologise to me, I've done nothing wrong to deserve such harsh word from you.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by abescom: 2:43pm On May 30, 2017
Prince16:

The hypocrisy @ play here is hydra-headed!
Its a mixture of subconscious crime imprint coupled th ethnic bigotry!

This same goons droolin thrash will applaud SR had d name DINO been substituted with BUHARI/TINUBU!

They are a disgrace to be honest. They have no shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters / Graphic! Killings Continue Unabated In PLATEAU State, Under The Watch Of STF Co / Biafra: Dutch Lawyers File Complaint Against Buhari At The Hague - Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.