Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters (38909 Views)

More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile / Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by pokipoki: 4:31pm On May 30, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Super story, call log from your network provider go settle case
Network provider only supplies the call log (time and place) and not what was discussed.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by fairfield(f): 4:37pm On May 30, 2017
you are humble. some people will want to react with i too no English
Davash222:

Oh thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by kings11ng(m): 4:38pm On May 30, 2017
kenonze:

These days Not this days
Grammer police hope u got A1 in waec?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by IhateAfonjas(m): 5:04pm On May 30, 2017
ISpiksDaTroof:

How? Please teach us how you got your hands on this awesome technology but can't even get yourself something as easy as electricity, good roads and clean drinking water.

I swear you Nigerians are probably the most ignorant sets of blacks on this planet today.

Nigerians the most ignorant sets of blacks on this planet
That's what you're mother said when i told her i can't eat her pusssy because her pusssy stinks like rotten fish

I hope you get cancer of the anus next time your father bangs your booty hole
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by Pumpido75(m): 5:08pm On May 30, 2017
Sahara reporters might have it's shortcomings but still remains a reputable print and electronic media. Most Nigerians would have been oblivious of the shady deals in government and politics of the country. Though not entirely accurate with reportage sometimes, but their investigative journalism is second to none in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by IhateAfonjas(m): 5:09pm On May 30, 2017
ISpiksDaTroof:

How? Please teach us how you got your hands on this awesome technology but can't even get yourself something as easy as electricity, good roads and clean drinking water.

I swear you Nigerians are probably the most ignorant sets of blacks on this planet today.

Electricity ?? Guess how we recharge our phones and computers in Nigeria, we travel to the USA, recharge our phones and then come back to Nigeria

Good roads ?? Yeah, we drive our Ferraris, Lamborghini, Range Rovers​ and other expensive cars on dirt roads

Clean water, Guess what we drink instead of clean water , we drink cow urine

Your mother should have swallowed your father's sperm instead of taking it in her stinky pusssy

Anything else you wanna get off your chest ?? You little biitch
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by AJJ17(m): 5:26pm On May 30, 2017
Tribalism has got a stronghold of our subconscious, it has really blinded us from seeing the truth and speak it, rather we say otherwise.

Only few people align with the truth regardless of the tribe.

We just find it so difficult to be objective these days even when the truth we know stares at us.Why? TRIBALISM

So so sad and even more because we not even seeing anything wrong in it.

10 to 15 years ago wasn't like this ,then IbOs and Yorubas other tribes inclusive freely and sincerely relate with each other in neighborhoods,churches ,schools,workplace e.t.c but now, reverse is the case.

God help us as humans now not as Nigerians. sad

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by Shakslayer: 5:27pm On May 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
and who take you serious?

It's 'who takes you serious', not 'who take you serious'.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by naijajobx: 5:47pm On May 30, 2017
o
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by Alltek(m): 6:09pm On May 30, 2017
Davash222:

Oh thanks.

Lol... That simple sentence just stopped a war... I RESPECT YOU
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by otabuko(m): 6:22pm On May 30, 2017
kenonze:

These days Not this days
you're not smiling oh!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 30, 2017
Dino taunts Jagaban, they are coming for you Dino, this is just the tip of ice berg! Call log will surface soon.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 30, 2017
Those that believe them when they said Buhari was unconscious and Booom Buhari appeared and walk unaided to and from the Mosque lipsrsealed

Davash222:
Who takes SR serious these days
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 30, 2017
magoo10:
Sahara desert and apc comic relief will not kill us.
I have actually listened to the audio and there is no proof of bribery in it,after all buhari through his lawyers gave one of the judges some money and called it a wedding gift for his daughter.
despite the woman told dino to make the money in dollars it cannot be said to be a bribe money

So what is it then if not bribery? Okay let's assume it was not a bribe, but how can a judge incharge of your own case be having a business transaction with you? Does that sound ethical to you. Little wonder the country has fallen to pieces.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 30, 2017
najoke:
voice over my A$$...is he even allowed to contact the justice

This is nigeria for you. I shook my head in disbelief when I read some comments defending him. This country is finished.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by magoo10(m): 7:32pm On May 30, 2017
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by magoo10(m): 7:36pm On May 30, 2017
Xda59:

So what is it then if not bribery? Okay let's assume it was not a bribe, but how can a judge incharge of your own case be having a business transaction with you? Does that sound ethical to you. Little wonder the country has fallen to pieces.
Is it today that the country fell into pieces?
have you not heard that 'there was a country' ,or you are among those who think the writer was stupid
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by jumobi1(m): 7:37pm On May 30, 2017
My gut tells me it's Dino on the phone but SR has messed up it's credibility with the NSA money issue and Dino Certificate.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by Davash222(m): 8:14pm On May 30, 2017
Alltek:

Lol... That simple sentence just stopped a war... I RESPECT YOU
Thanks Baba

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by olapink: 8:53pm On May 30, 2017
who is awada kerikeri and how did dino know he was the one behind the story dino sure knows something about the issue
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by JusticeSeeker: 9:39pm On May 30, 2017
Davash222:
I do.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 30, 2017
Sahara reporters remain the best for me. Keeping it real and Dr. Damages are doing good job.

Obviously, Uncle Dino clearly stated that Sahara reporters are obsessed with him. Well, let's see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by Stanleyville(m): 9:49pm On May 30, 2017
Them don start again..Another timely distraction from important Mata's wet full ground like..garri rice indomie tomato n yam wey no gree reduce price..

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by bkool7(m): 10:36pm On May 30, 2017
obonujoker:

When will they hunt Tinubu??

saharareporters.com/2007/10/28/bola-tinubu’s-140-million-v-mobile-deal-exposed-pointblanknewscom
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by blacknp(m): 2:07am On May 31, 2017
Davash222:
Then why do most if not all the news from saharareporters make it to nairaland?i guess we shouldn't take nairaland.com serious to?
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:16am On May 31, 2017
I see a dumb Biafran above trying to get my attention. Its ok buddy, your idiocy has been noted.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by blacknp(m): 2:20am On May 31, 2017
magoo10:
Sahara desert and apc comic relief will not kill us.
I have actually listened to the audio and there is no proof of bribery in it,after all buhari through his lawyers gave one of the judges some money and called it a wedding gift for his daughter.
despite the woman told dino to make the money in dollars it cannot be said to be a bribe money
You get strong bandwidth,so you listened to the tape very interesting was it really the the judge dino was speaking to or was it his travel agent? If it was his travel agent no problem,if it is the judge,we leave the rest for posterity. Saharareporters number one whistle blowers. I believe dino was full of praise for SR a few years ago.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by Boyooosa(m): 7:10am On May 31, 2017
dino, my euro. cheesy

modified* HalfHero
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by Evidenx(m): 7:42am On May 31, 2017
tribalistseun:
Thiefnubuu at work, Sahara reporters Brown envelope media house
PROFESSIONAL BLACKMAILERS,I PITY PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE NEWS FROM SAHARA REPORTERS....I KNOW THEY TOO WELL.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters by henryhemon(m): 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
flyca:

Why did you call me a fool now?
Asides SRs, the news Dino posts/tweets about himself, his public conduct and all, is it worthy of emulation? Does it inspire people to be their best? Is it what should be of a person who is supposed to be accountable to the masses? Apologise to me, I've done nothing wrong to deserve such harsh word from you.

Don't waste your breathe on 'things' like him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphic! Killings Continue Unabated In PLATEAU State, Under The Watch Of STF Co / Why I Wanted Wike Out Of Rivers –doyin Okupe / INEC Sacks Collation, Returning Officers In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.