Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man (2967 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 30, 2017
Have bn talking to few girls lately and response from 70% of 'em is a guy with a good job, a good car, home of his or just living in a very good home (if rented apartment)..

Only few of 'em believe in starting fro scratch with man.. They never wanted already made man, they want a guy who can't even afford a molue/bike fare..

What's you peoples' take on this? I want to know.
Re: Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 30, 2017
my take on it is.....who no like better thing grin

6 Likes

Re: Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man by nextprince: 1:48pm On May 30, 2017
They are simply gold diggers.
Re: Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man by HarryDuce(m): 1:51pm On May 30, 2017
tongue Me too i would want an already made woman. Lady i mean.
Re: Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 30, 2017
lefulefu:
my take on it is.....who no like better thing grin
even me bros, if i be lady na to find one guy wey own a plane ooo no be one wey dey use first class..lol... Buh that's why most of 'em are "suffering and smiling" in a house that is supposedly to be a home for them.
Re: Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man by smardray(m): 1:52pm On May 30, 2017
Not girls but hoe(losho,loriburuku nd loshi)s
Re: Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man by FieryJustice(m): 1:52pm On May 30, 2017
my take on it is that ............. they are all holoshos grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 30, 2017
smardray:
Not girls but hoe(losho,loriburuku nd loshi)s
lol.. You bn dey vex bro.. Wetin gappen gan gan..
Re: Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 30, 2017
Sugarmummy things.. Hmmmm
HarryDuce:
tongue Me too i would want an already made woman. Lady i mean.
Re: Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man by smardray(m): 1:56pm On May 30, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
lol.. You bn dey vex bro.. Wetin gappen gan gan..
nothing egbon
Re: Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 30, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
even me bros, if i be lady na to find one guy wey own a plane ooo no be one wey dey use first class..lol... Buh that's why most of 'em are "suffering and smiling" in a house that is supposedly to be a home for them.
very true grin grin grin
but a guy wey a lady chase after cos of im money will still end up cheating on her cos he knows the lady just loves his wealth only.see davido for example is he faithful to his baby mamas? anyway our ladies say its better to cry inside brand new lexus jeep than laugh inside a thatched hut grin.

4 Likes

Re: Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man by HarryDuce(m): 2:01pm On May 30, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
Sugarmummy things.. Hmmmm
No no... I'm too young to be wasting my life on that.
She should not be idle and expect me to cater for her every need. some guys go want that one, definitely not me.
Re: Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 30, 2017
lefulefu:

very true grin grin grin
but a guy wey a lady chase after cos of im money will still end up cheating on her cos he knows the lady just loves his wealth only.see davido for example is he faithful to his baby mamas? anyway our ladies say its better to cry inside brand new lexus jeep than laugh inside a thatched hut grin.
@bolded na true sha.. God go kukuma help them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 30, 2017
It is al about choice. Noting is wrong wit them. A poor man 2 day can be rich 2 morrow and vice versa. Girls shld pray nt to make decision they ll regret 2morrow.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man by Lionessza(f): 2:31pm On May 30, 2017
I see nothing wrong with them going for what they really want , same as the women who prefer to start from scratch with their guys, same as the women who don't care which one they find as long as he's got the right qualities. End of the day it's a personal choice . The sad thing is when you go for a guy who has it all but accompanied by a cruel character, then you're fu*kd.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man by FitnessDoctor: 2:34pm On May 30, 2017
Every normal organism wants the best... Even Female Animals only mate with the Alpha Male who is the strongest in the pack...

so you can't blame them... It is how it is supposed to be naturally, but human beings have created a different social relation that makes women who seek already made men bad...

9 Likes

Re: Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man by Lionessza(f): 2:41pm On May 30, 2017
lefulefu:

very true grin grin grin

This is just cruel ....

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man by Joshrob(m): 2:46pm On May 30, 2017
I don't blame them at all,they just need someone they can rely on when things are rough..

I think it's wrong for a guy who's not working or earning money to have a girlfriend,I swear the girl won't respect you.
The girl might not be asking you for money but there are things you should be doing for her even if she did not ask..
Relationship without funds is boring....
My opinion thou!...

8 Likes

Re: Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:
[/b]

This is just cruel ....
thats just d truth grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man by Lionessza(f): 2:53pm On May 30, 2017
lefulefu:

thats just d truth grin

grin Not to everyone though , some people prefer being happy and free.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

grin Not to everyone though , some people prefer being happy and free.
hehe peace of mind is the best wealth any person should hope to attain.even money can't buy it.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man by Lionessza(f): 3:12pm On May 30, 2017
lefulefu:

hehe peace of mind is the best wealth any person should hope to attain.even money can't buy it.

I totally agree.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 30, 2017
Most don't recognise potential ...this is why most are single.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:21pm On May 30, 2017
It is a completely NORMAL mindset coming from poor miserable people, living in a country where the majority can't get 3 square meals per day.

To each their own misery... But we all know that these babes will have to eventually wake up, smell the damn coffee and go right back to marry one Of these poor dude, they foolishly looked down upon in the past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man by simplyhonest(m): 3:57pm On May 30, 2017
there is nothing wrong with that... personally, I am looking for an already well trained lady... I am not willing to go through the pains of training her... so if she also don't wish to go through the pains of suffering with a broke dude... so be it.
Re: Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man by mzhorlah(f): 7:29pm On May 30, 2017
ok.

It's like this, if I get to the peak of my career, what kind of man do you think I will attract?fine, some girls want made men, but the question is 'are they made themselves'

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 30, 2017
lefulefu:

Keep deluding yourself
Re: Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 30, 2017
TheCabal:

Keep deluding yourself
you think its everybody who worship money like you.if u can attain your goals (career,house etc) and u comfortable what do you need zillions of dollars stored in an empty building for? cheesy
many of our politicians wey dey steal billions na how many of them dey live long.why the billions wey dem accumulate no dey fit save dem cheesy

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
It is a completely NORMAL mindset coming from poor miserable people, living in a country where the majority can't get 3 square meals per day.

To each their own misery... But we all know that these babes will have to eventually wake up, smell the damn coffee and go right back to marry one Of these poor dude, they foolishly looked down upon in the past.
so true
Re: Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man by boiz2men(m): 9:56pm On May 30, 2017
i dont know abt u all but if i were a lady.... i wouldnt date a broke uninspiring guy with no future.. cool
Re: Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 30, 2017
What's your take on men who prefer women AFTER they are already made?

Most already made men once said NO to a girl during their hustling days -- because they are not financially ready.

So, if a girl is looking for an already made men, and they find one. Then it stand to reason, there are already made guys who are looking for girls looking for already made men.

Get it?? undecided
Re: Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 30, 2017
My take.......u sef look for already made women....A+B is nt AB, A×B is AB...simple maths

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over 50 On Going Interesting Romance Stories You Will Like To Read / How I Slept With Twin Sisters Without Knowing / Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.