Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,170 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) (22677 Views)

Kwara Governor Commences Electronic Registration Of Foreigners Residents(pics) / President Buhari Gives N1000 To Prisoners In Kano After Releasing Them (Photos) / Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by TeamSimple(m): 9:13am On May 31, 2017
Stinson007:
How is this empowerment? Akpa rise and 1000? Ndi ara APC
Better pass Fayose cheese balls o.
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by Myself2(m): 9:13am On May 31, 2017
A disgrace and disservice to the youths and younger generation
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by tunlade02: 9:13am On May 31, 2017
YEYE BELLO

Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by gurunlocker: 9:13am On May 31, 2017
Rice.... the only development Nigeria politicians knows.
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by Sanchase: 9:14am On May 31, 2017
Nigeria is a refugee camp sad
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by Nobody: 9:14am On May 31, 2017
whick kain nonsense be all this bikonu?
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by jegz25(m): 9:14am On May 31, 2017
Nigeria is a joke i swear...we have common enemies,that's our leaders but we rather fight ourselves along tribal and religious line than fight d common enemy
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by Moreoffaith(m): 9:15am On May 31, 2017
This governors no dey come Lagos??
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by DonCortino: 9:15am On May 31, 2017
Shame! undecided
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by Az1000: 9:16am On May 31, 2017
LivingHuman:
As part of activities to mark Democracy Day in Kogi State, the Governor, Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello demonstrated his usual act of generosity to the good people of the state, by commissioning and distributing his face-branded bags of rice, alongside N1,000, to Kogi residents.

The excited beneficiaries trooped out in large numbers to appreciate the kind gesture of Governor Bello for making them feel the impact of Democracy Day celebration for the very first time.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/governor-yahaya-bello-empowers-kogi.html
Is the rice for everybody in kogi. I don't think the gov knw how many people living in that state. Or Na the number of vote that he got from the last election.

Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by Rexology: 9:18am On May 31, 2017
Nne5:
He commissioned rice?

Don't know which is better between Ortom's ortomatic wheelbarrows and yayah's rice.

LivingHuman source
lol...They complement each other in that regard to the extent that after eating Yaya'a Rice one would have enough strength to push Ortomatic Wheelbarrow.
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by amazon14: 9:19am On May 31, 2017
Chaiii, Nigeria my heart bleed for you.

How long will this last.

Why are this people bent on mocking us?

Sorry nija we are finished
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by martineverest(m): 9:20am On May 31, 2017
where are those youths clamouring for young leaders in power in stead of old men?

Come and see what u have been looking for in yahaya bello
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by polite2(m): 9:21am On May 31, 2017
Bello is bad news to kogi
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by taurusmena1(m): 9:23am On May 31, 2017
Imagine the lack of good governance.Is this the best that can be done? What do polithiefcians take the populace for?Anyway, if no one had turned up,they would probably sit up.
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by donaldinho111: 9:24am On May 31, 2017
APC and Buhari intentionally made rice scarce to suffer Nigerians and then come back from the back door to use the same rice as a poverty alleviation food item..

The days of essential commodities comes to mind
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by illyg: 9:25am On May 31, 2017
Oma307:
Most useless governor in nigeria at as present

Can u please tell us what make him the most useless governor in Nigeria. if u cant tell me, then it is mere hatred and envy. though, am not his fan but i cant refer to him as the most useless. U think Governance "na moi-moi" go there and see if u can do better than him
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by fabregas04(m): 9:25am On May 31, 2017
Nne5:
[b]He commissioned rice?
Nne u wicked o
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by ogashman(m): 9:27am On May 31, 2017
is this wat he was elected to do?

for how long would he continue giving them bags if rice?or will they eat a bag of rice forever?

money he could ve used to build infrastructures that would provide employment for the teeming unemployed masses of the state...jus wasted!

although it didn't come as a surprise...all these drama re in preparation for a second term.

our leaders lack capacity to think outside the box.
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by ogashman(m): 9:29am On May 31, 2017
illyg:

Can u please tell us what make him the most useless governor in Nigeria. if u cant tell me, then it is mere hatred and envy. though, am not his fan but i cant refer to him as the most useless. U think Governance "na moi-moi" go there and see if u can do better than him

no..governance is not moi moi but it is neither made for mediocres.
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by ogashman(m): 9:29am On May 31, 2017
illyg:

no..governance is not moi moi but it is neither meant for mediocres.
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by Stinson007(m): 9:30am On May 31, 2017
TeamSimple:

Better pass Fayose cheese balls o.
He never c alled it empowerment though, that's my point.. He honestly called it stomach infrastructure
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by blackfase(m): 9:34am On May 31, 2017
Tragedy of leadership on the African continent in full steam....
....a pity indeed!

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by MaziUchea: 9:35am On May 31, 2017
stomach empowerment
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by Nobody: 9:36am On May 31, 2017
If u are in kogi state, tell me one accomplished project he has commission. Ksu lecturers has been on strike since january, yet he can lavish huge amount of money on korede bello to perform for him on his birthday, celebrating his wives birthday and also has money to launch burahi's wife book. Not to the forget teachers in primary and secondary are not paid. The question i want to ask u is he was given paris money twice aside federal allocation coming monthly, what did he do with the money?
illyg:

Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by amdoyin82(m): 9:38am On May 31, 2017
All na wash. He added 1000 instead of 200 as the case of fayose.
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by kelzee60: 9:40am On May 31, 2017
is dis d kind of governor we want who lives his people in abject poverty imagine all high institution in kogi are still in strike 4 over 6 month and he is busy sharing rice..
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by Syjibrin(f): 9:40am On May 31, 2017
Photo or I don't believe
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by joe4real12: 9:45am On May 31, 2017
donsmall94:
Yaya rice
grin yeye rice
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by wristbangle: 9:48am On May 31, 2017
SMH undecided
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by Nobody: 9:52am On May 31, 2017
The rice that won't last for a week.

Instead of Kogi citizens protest against unemployment and incompetency of these politicians, they are collecting 1000 thousand naira and 2kg of rice for those with families.

For those who don't know what he's doing, its called 2019 campaign for the next round of stealing public funds. Yahaya Bello with multiple voter registration.

Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by benjanny(m): 9:52am On May 31, 2017
Pay your civil servants mr Yahaya

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF / Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun / Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.