Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) (22682 Views)

Kwara Governor Commences Electronic Registration Of Foreigners Residents(pics) / President Buhari Gives N1000 To Prisoners In Kano After Releasing Them (Photos) / Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by Menzy86(m): 9:57am On May 31, 2017
Oma307:
Most useless governor in nigeria at as present
Igala spotted. None of u was this vocal when scoundrels like Ibro and Wada were governors in that hopeless state. Doesn't remove the fact that Yahaya is useless too though.
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by aolawale025: 9:57am On May 31, 2017
This guy has all the style and symptoms of a one term governor
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by Nobody: 10:00am On May 31, 2017
Useless man!!! another fayose!
mumu!
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by Nobody: 10:05am On May 31, 2017
Shameful.
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by joenor(m): 10:07am On May 31, 2017
Nice initiative, God bless thee.
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by MrBONE2(m): 10:15am On May 31, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Stomach infrastructure
he learnt it from Fayose grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by azimibraun: 10:16am On May 31, 2017
joenor:
Nice initiative, God bless thee.
whether your comment is Sarcastic or honest I truly don't know. But the good news is this. You are the only person that think this action of the governor was cool. You inspire me. But I don't know whether negatively or positively but you just inspire me.
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by Nobody: 10:20am On May 31, 2017
Tribalism will not lead us to anywhere in this country. I don't support fail government. I am one of those that agitate for young leaders in this nation but with what i am seeing from young few leaders in this country, i will prefer military system of government. We are not ripe for democracy. The truth is obvious that the governor has not done any worth things in the state.
Menzy86:
Igala spotted. None of u was this vocal when scoundrels like Ibro and Wada were governors in that hopeless state. Doesn't remove the fact that Yahaya is useless too though.
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by castrokins(m): 10:42am On May 31, 2017
I Hope He Gives Credit To Ayo Fayose!
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by ojonugwa25(m): 10:55am On May 31, 2017
mr governor u are have not pay salaries

for 8 good months now you are not ashame of yourself you are distributing self face rice is a pity nonsense God dey.
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by lelvin(m): 11:20am On May 31, 2017
Sometimes i wonder who is more foolish, the blind man leading those who can see or those who agree to be led by a blind man. May Nigeria succeed!
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by Celsony: 11:44am On May 31, 2017
Copying stomach infrastructure of Ekiti State...? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by Ac4phil(m): 11:49am On May 31, 2017
Owing 15 months workers salary, and you are giving them rice.
Shame!
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by PStacks(m): 12:05pm On May 31, 2017
LivingHuman:
As part of activities to mark Democracy Day in Kogi State, the Governor, Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello demonstrated his usual act of generosity to the good people of the state, by commissioning and distributing his face-branded bags of rice, alongside N1,000, to Kogi residents.

The excited beneficiaries trooped out in large numbers to appreciate the kind gesture of Governor Bello for making them feel the impact of Democracy Day celebration for the very first time.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/governor-yahaya-bello-empowers-kogi.html

bag of rice is better than wheel-barrow sha if you ask my opinion..

when the people finish eating the rice, they use the sact to decorate their living room in memory of Honourable Yahaya Bello..

i wonder how these people think sef..

who Nigeria Offend when them curse us with leadership crisis like this...? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by sirblero(m): 12:05pm On May 31, 2017
Nne5:
He commissioned rice?

Don't know which is better between Ortom's ortomatic wheelbarrows and yayah's rice.

LivingHuman source

lolz..am telling you..
no school.nothing..and all he did was to empower the youths with wheel barrows...
#i don't know if be want us to become barrow pushers or what?...
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by Tyviv(f): 12:11pm On May 31, 2017
This man no well....instead of paying workers, he is sharing rice...who needs his rice...rubbish
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by kaypower1(m): 12:15pm On May 31, 2017
What is 1k and some rebagged bag.of rice do to alleviate the sufferings of kogi people frm this so called governor. kogi hw did we get here? soon the hunter wil become the hunted. kogi state is in dire need of recovery. all this na wash nd scam aiye
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by joenor(m): 12:20pm On May 31, 2017
lol, seriously? how
azimibraun:
whether your comment is Sarcastic or honest I truly don't know. But the good news is this. You are the only person that think this action of the governor was cool. You inspire me. But I don't know whether negatively or positively but you just inspire me.
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by zakman: 12:20pm On May 31, 2017
Na worker salaries he use buy rice no payment. Allah is watching u.
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by bettyLad(f): 1:23pm On May 31, 2017
sometimes I wonder what kind of man we have for a governor ..I'm ashamed of my state .. rip Prince Adoja . God help us
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by oluwabusayo99(m): 1:25pm On May 31, 2017
pay their salaries and they will buy more than rice for themselves. stop insulting them
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by aewhydot: 1:35pm On May 31, 2017
LivingHuman:
As part of activities to mark Democracy Day in Kogi State, the Governor, Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello demonstrated his usual act of generosity to the good people of the state, by commissioning and distributing his face-branded bags of rice, alongside N1,000, to Kogi residents.

The excited beneficiaries trooped out in large numbers to appreciate the kind gesture of Governor Bello for making them feel the impact of Democracy Day celebration for the very first time.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/governor-yahaya-bello-empowers-kogi.html

Are u serious? He commissioned Rice? Yaya Bello must be a charlatan
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by Leshboy: 1:37pm On May 31, 2017
Yeye leaders
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by Leshboy: 1:39pm On May 31, 2017
Is this Yaya Bello blind or what, he always wear black glass all the time
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by Ikotunla(m): 2:22pm On May 31, 2017
Asif this is what we need...
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by bajehjoshua(m): 2:39pm On May 31, 2017

[/quote]
impact of Demo Crazy indeed people are in pains due to unpaid salaries. some people in the state started the fast without money and the fool is busy showing his ugly face on a bag of rice that is part of the peoples right as citizens
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by Tecno66: 3:43pm On May 31, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Stomach infrastructure
Fayose should come and stop what he started.
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by Geonigga(m): 4:13pm On May 31, 2017
Expect this when u voted a nonentity into power.
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by Menzy86(m): 4:46pm On May 31, 2017
Oma307:
Tribalism will not lead us to anywhere in this country. I don't support fail government. I am one of those that agitate for young leaders in this nation but with what i am seeing from young few leaders in this country, i will prefer military system of government. We are not ripe for democracy. The truth is obvious that the governor has not done any worth things in the state.
I am not saying Yahaya has done anything in Kogi state but my question is were Ibro and Wada any better? I didn't use to hear any real criticism from igalas of the previous governors but all of you are now very awake to how bad the state is because an Ebira man is there. Like u said, we will never progress as long as tribalism is all that matters to us.
Re: Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 31, 2017
Seriously apart from Audu, there has not been any better in kogi state.
Menzy86:
I am not saying Yahaya has done anything in Kogi state but my question is were Ibro and Wada any better? I didn't use to hear any real criticism from igalas of the previous governors but all of you are now very awake to how bad the state is because an Ebira man is there. Like u said, we will never progress as long as tribalism is all that matters to us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence / El-Rufai: Nothing Like Repentant Terrorists, Kill Them Let Them Go & See God / Uduak Abasi Umondak's Daughter Is Dead: Victoria Nkanga Herman Her Only Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.