Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Naked Couple Caught Having S*x In Broad Daylight Inside A City Centre - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naked Couple Caught Having S*x In Broad Daylight Inside A City Centre (4526 Views)

Naked Couple Weds Infront Of 40 Naked Guests And Officiator / Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street In London Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pix) / Man Caught Making Love To A Mannequin In Broad Daylight In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naked Couple Caught Having S*x In Broad Daylight Inside A City Centre by donogaga(m): 10:24pm On May 30, 2017
In what will come across as a really shocking development, a completely n*ked couple has been caught having s*x in broad daylight inside a city centre.

Two adults have been caught having s*x ‘absolutely n*ked’ on Sunday afternoon in a popular city centre children’s play park in Devon.

According to Devon Live, the police were called after the clothes-free pair were spotted getting frisky in a fenced off area known as the Secret Garden at West Hoe park in Plymouth. It is unclear whether the couple have been arrested, but police were seen driving away from the scene in a van on Sunday afternoon.

A shocked onlooker, who wanted to remain anonymous, said the spot is notorious for people having alfresco frolics and taking illegal drugs.
He said: “The two adults were in the park absolutely unclad having s*x, and the police were called.

“It was in-between the park and the field, in the bit locals call the ‘secret garden’, which is currently fenced off.

“There’s always people doing drugs and other things in there and it needs to be sorted out.”
The park was full of young children and thir parents when the couple were spotted having s*x.

http://uncova.com/nked-couple-caught-having-sx-in-broad-daylight-inside-a-city-centre

Re: Naked Couple Caught Having S*x In Broad Daylight Inside A City Centre by professorfal: 10:26pm On May 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: Naked Couple Caught Having S*x In Broad Daylight Inside A City Centre by AloyalNigerian(m): 10:26pm On May 30, 2017
Lol. grin
Seriously on heat. undecided

1 Like

Re: Naked Couple Caught Having S*x In Broad Daylight Inside A City Centre by macdon4all(m): 10:26pm On May 30, 2017
ok seen
Re: Naked Couple Caught Having S*x In Broad Daylight Inside A City Centre by sirusX(m): 10:27pm On May 30, 2017
Konji does not respect person or place

Whenever nature calls, all must answer

No time to check time or place grin

1 Like

Re: Naked Couple Caught Having S*x In Broad Daylight Inside A City Centre by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 30, 2017
Lemme see

Re: Naked Couple Caught Having S*x In Broad Daylight Inside A City Centre by Ribajae(m): 10:35pm On May 30, 2017
why do i have a feeling that that is not the thread's picture...
they were supposed to be unclad and in the midst of children na

1 Like

Re: Naked Couple Caught Having S*x In Broad Daylight Inside A City Centre by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 10:48pm On May 30, 2017
sirusX:
Konji does not respect person or place

Whenever nature calls, all must answer

No time to check time or place

Bros,this is the exact word of an established rapist. Where is thy self control!!?

1 Like

Re: Naked Couple Caught Having S*x In Broad Daylight Inside A City Centre by iweecureyou: 10:55pm On May 30, 2017
donogaga:

In what will come across as a really shocking development, a completely n*ked couple has been caught having s*x in broad daylight inside a city centre.

Two adults have been caught having s*x ‘absolutely n*ked’ on Sunday afternoon in a popular city centre children’s play park in Devon.

According to Devon Live, the police were called after the clothes-free pair were spotted getting frisky in a fenced off area known as the Secret Garden at West Hoe park in Plymouth. It is unclear whether the couple have been arrested, but police were seen driving away from the scene in a van on Sunday afternoon.

A shocked onlooker, who wanted to remain anonymous, said the spot is notorious for people having alfresco frolics and taking illegal drugs.
He said: “The two adults were in the park absolutely unclad having s*x, and the police were called.

“It was in-between the park and the field, in the bit locals call the ‘secret garden’, which is currently fenced off.

“There’s always people doing drugs and other things in there and it needs to be sorted out.”
The park was full of young children and thir parents when the couple were spotted having s*x.

http://uncova.com/nked-couple-caught-having-sx-in-broad-daylight-inside-a-city-centre
eh eh wars ur buwisnessundecided

1 Like

Re: Naked Couple Caught Having S*x In Broad Daylight Inside A City Centre by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 30, 2017
Shameless couple
Re: Naked Couple Caught Having S*x In Broad Daylight Inside A City Centre by sirusX(m): 11:45pm On May 30, 2017
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Bros,this is the exact word of an established rapist. Where is thy self control!!?
Lol, guess you missed out on the sarcasm behind the words

This is not ur 1st day on nairaland, so you should be used to certain statements for the fun of it

Not everyone is that crazy
Life shouldn't be so stiff
Have a laugh in between bruh

1 Like

Re: Naked Couple Caught Having S*x In Broad Daylight Inside A City Centre by Nobody: 3:31am On May 31, 2017
They prolly get evicted by the landlord while hornyy. They couldn't hold it.

1 Like

Re: Naked Couple Caught Having S*x In Broad Daylight Inside A City Centre by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 5:34am On May 31, 2017
sirusX:

Lol, guess you missed out on the sarcasm behind the words

This is not ur 1st day on nairaland, so you should be used to certain statements for the fun of it

Not everyone is that crazy
Life shouldn't be so stiff
Have a laugh in between bruh
Lol ofcos I got the sarcasm..just wanted to be meantongue

1 Like

Re: Naked Couple Caught Having S*x In Broad Daylight Inside A City Centre by sirusX(m): 5:46am On May 31, 2017
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Lol ofcos I got the sarcasm..just wanted to be meantongue
grin

1 Like

Re: Naked Couple Caught Having S*x In Broad Daylight Inside A City Centre by Nobody: 6:40am On May 31, 2017
When on earth did having sex become a crime?

1 Like

Re: Naked Couple Caught Having S*x In Broad Daylight Inside A City Centre by browniex: 7:38am On May 31, 2017
The wife looks pregnsnt,and pregnant women are always in need of sex

1 Like

Re: Naked Couple Caught Having S*x In Broad Daylight Inside A City Centre by MayhorE(m): 8:32am On May 31, 2017
since they are couple, nothing is wrong with that except the place they are using and that because of uncontrollable sexual urge

1 Like

Re: Naked Couple Caught Having S*x In Broad Daylight Inside A City Centre by Nobody: 8:34am On May 31, 2017
Couple ba
Wetin be your own ? If they wanna shag er day and er where
Who cares....
Dimples182 are you voting on Wednesday ?

2 Likes

Re: Naked Couple Caught Having S*x In Broad Daylight Inside A City Centre by Nobody: 8:37am On May 31, 2017
LalaLushness:
Couple ba
Wetin be your own ? If they wanna shag er day and er where
Who cares....
Dimples182 are you voting on Wednesday ?

Good morning girl

Voting for what?

1 Like

Re: Naked Couple Caught Having S*x In Broad Daylight Inside A City Centre by Nobody: 8:40am On May 31, 2017
Dimples182:

Good morning girl

Voting for what?

Morning , Have some Yorkshire gold tea cheesy
U.K. Election ... it's on the 8th next Wednesday we all gotta vote

3 Likes

Re: Naked Couple Caught Having S*x In Broad Daylight Inside A City Centre by Nobody: 8:41am On May 31, 2017
LalaLushness:

Morning , Have some Yorkshire gold tea cheesy
U.K. Election ... it's on the 8th next Wednesday we all gotta vote

I've got my nescaf brew on grin

Oh! Yes, I'm voting labour because tories don't like poor immigrants like me cry

1 Like

Re: Naked Couple Caught Having S*x In Broad Daylight Inside A City Centre by Nobody: 8:45am On May 31, 2017
Dimples182:

Oh! Yes, I'm voting labour because tories don't like poor immigrants like me cry

Yes but hun I watched benefit Britain Argh was so angry ...
Imagine ppl claiming for like 20 years saying they depressed ! Lol we all depressed yet some of us work n our taxes go to them ..

Yh I think I'm swaying to labour though Tories for the filthy Rich me not there yet grin
Anyway will tag you if apost is up next week in politics section wink
Reds all the way
Re: Naked Couple Caught Having S*x In Broad Daylight Inside A City Centre by Nobody: 8:48am On May 31, 2017
Dimples182:

I've got my nescaf brew on grin

Haha forgot you a coffee lover wink
Re: Naked Couple Caught Having S*x In Broad Daylight Inside A City Centre by Nobody: 9:15am On May 31, 2017
LalaLushness:

Yes but hun I watched benefit Britain Argh was so angry ...
Imagine ppl claiming for like 20 years saying they depressed ! Lol we all depressed yet some of us work n our taxes go to them ..

Yh I think I'm swaying to labour though Tories for the filthy Rich me not there yet grin
Anyway will tag you if apost is up next week in politics section wink
Reds all the way

Yeah, it's all one big clown show. I gotta stay loyal to the poor and migrants, so labour it is. I came here for an easier life and if they stress me anymore, I'm going home grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Romance Gone Wrong / Scary Wedding Photo Pops Up On The Social Media / Extreme Tattoo Fan Inks Entire Body & Wants To Slice Nipples Off Too (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.