Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude (26884 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Stupidly Closing State Borders And On Lockdown / PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh / Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by laudate: 1:55pm On May 31, 2017
themonk:
i think yesterday everybody that participated in the struggle of biafra was celebrated.
this article will be sent to the dustbin. thank you
(sigh) Your response shows clearly that you certainly missed the main point in the OP's article. sad

Brugo:
Not surprised. They are like that. Quick to forget help rendered. That's why they have no allies even among the SS. Yesterday showed us the true borders of Biafra land.
True!! cheesy
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by steppins: 1:56pm On May 31, 2017
funken:
I understand your point. And i totally agree with you.

However, i am 100% sure 100% of the people agitating for Biafra were born 1970 and downwards (ie after the war) so they don't have a 1st hand experience of what the war was. Also unfortunate that these things have been expunged from our history books, so they don't even have a clue as to what happened (and they don't care to find out).

Like you said tribalism and clannish tendencies are rife in Nigeria. Even within major tribes, there is a lot of discrimination going on and we all know it is true. Within the Yorubas, some people will never touch the Ijebus with the proverbial long pole because of some perceived stereotypes. While within the Igbos, an some Anambra men will not dare marry an Imo woman and vice versa - again because of the stereotypes. Also within the Igbos, there are the so called Osus - that is a story for another day.

In the Niger Delta, we all saw what happened in the last administration. Some set of Niger Deltans fed fat all in the name of activism. Where is Asari Dokubo now? What of Tom Polo? Ankio Briggs? Clark? Where are they? They no longer have access to the vaults so of course they will be quiet. They were all SCAM ACTIVIST!!!

What if we get BIAFRA or THE REPUBLIC OF THE NIGER DELTA today? They will implode because the same people shouting Nnamdi Kanu today of Tom Polo will be the ones shouting marginalization and "Kill Him" tomorrow.

Let us cure the cancer called tribalism and nepotism within our mist before talking about Biafra, Niger Delta or whatever self determination we are fighting for.

Your people keeping doing this and it's really annoying. Why take panadol for another man's headache? Its getting boring and pathetic.
Biafra will face challenges, Biafra would do this and that, it's enough.
We'll face difficult challenges, we know that. But it's ours to face, not yours.
Your people keep saying it as if they care, but the truth is, they're afraid to be alone.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by laudate: 2:04pm On May 31, 2017
Australopithecus:
No one massacred the Biafrans ooo, there were lots of country that supported Biafra,but they didn't help them,... so stop complaining. I repeat, stop complaining.... list of country that supported Biafra.
France
Israel
Portugal
Spain
South Africa
Rhodesia
Tanzania.
Are they not enough.

But the truth is rebel country,will hardly survive war to the Main Country.

please don't quote me..

I will quote you. You forgot to add Norway to the list of countries that supported them with humanitarian aid. undecided
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by laudate: 2:09pm On May 31, 2017
vagabondMynd44:
Nigerian soldiers didn't starve biafran children. The biafran soldiers did.
They preferred storing food for themselves and the few men they had left to fight leaving the women and children to eat faeces

It was traumatic and terrible I tell you.. Igbos formed hierarchy among themselves, some were to survive by all means while some had to die

Hmmn.... how sad. cry You forgot to add that the Biafrans were offered a land corridor through which food could be sent to their enclave, but their bearded general rejected the offer. He claimed the food could be poisoned if he agreed to that option, even when there was NO proof to support his assertions. And even though such a thing had never taken place, or was never likely to happen.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by jpphilips(m): 2:11pm On May 31, 2017
Rikidony:

you are the greatest fool of the year.

I ask a simple and constructive question " were can I locate the mass graves in the south east" but as a great scam it is you gat no evidence

Opi near Nsukka, Abagana and Uzuakoli.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by manikspears: 2:20pm On May 31, 2017
ragiluhivo:

Unity Beggar tongue tongue. Worry about your brown roof republic and leave Biafrans

hunger is not good that is why i'm asking.and who told you i'm from brown roof?kogi and benue is not nigerian abi,you are primitive.better look before you leap,later you will be forming that they suffered you. undecided
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by laudate: 2:29pm On May 31, 2017
Chukazu:
Why can't some people read at all?

This news was published by Sun Newspaper
It shows the true state of the war, the well organized grand plan of genocide through starvation, which many Nigerian leaders have continued to deny including Obasanjo, but now we know better

It shows those we can truly call our enemies, the likes of Russian, British and Americans, and those who stood by us as friends in deed like Norway (how can one forget the stock fish nutrition) Sweden and Israeli brothers

Now been ingratitude, because we lost in the war, any act of gratitude would seem to the Nigerian government as seeking support from their enemies, I mean how much can one really do when you are not In control of power?

According to a Buddhist proverb.. "to humble an empire, it makes sense to desecrate it temple"... That what Nigerian system and government have done to the south East, because even the Mausoleum of Nnamdi Azikiwe has been abandoned by Nigerian government

But out of the ashes we rise!

And your South-east governors, community leaders, millionaires and socio-cultural groups are sleeping which is why they cannot team up with the Azikiwe family, to renovate the mausoleum of the late Nnamdi Azikiwe? Would it be regarded as a taboo, if they did that? Do you know how the South-West governors team up each year to celebrate Awolowo and honour his legacy?
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by Chukazu: 2:48pm On May 31, 2017
laudate:

And your South-east governors, community leaders, millionaires and socio-cultural groups are sleeping which is why they cannot team up with the Azikiwe family, to renovate the mausoleum of the late Nnamdi Azikiwe? Would it be regarded as a taboo, if they did that? Do you know how the South-West governors team up each year to celebrate Awolowo and honour his legacy?

I do not by any means exonerate them..
Like it or not zik was and still remains Nigerian father of statehood, Awolowo was more of a regional figure.. ZIK deserves far more than any individual
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by PHILipu1(m): 3:00pm On May 31, 2017
steppins:

Stop deceiving yourself. The elites can never table any motion for referendum or regime change in Nigeria. We're not up that level yet.
They can only do it when it's in their favour. The SE Senators who are eating fat from the national treasury, can never agree to ask for a referendum.
If there's a referendum, they will lose their jobs. How many would lose their jobs for their people? Your guess is as good as mine.
Revolution or agitation for freedom can never be started by the elites. It's always the people.
That's why the people have decided to take the Bull by the horns.
One way or the other, we'll have the referendum even if it takes everything from us.
Well;it means you guys are not ready to go.
Because the voice of Ekweramadu will be louder in the international community ears than one million ipod youths protesting in the south-east.
The international community will only support you guys and take you guys serious if your political leaders fall inline with your struggle or else they just see Kanu as a power hungry Africa man and nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by steppins: 5:31pm On May 31, 2017
PHILipu1:
Well;it means you guys are not ready to go.
Because the voice of Ekweramadu will be louder in the international community ears than one million ipod youths protesting in the south-east.
The international community will only support you guys and take you guys serious if your political leaders fall inline with your struggle or else they just see Kanu as a power hungry Africa man and nothing else.
Wow! I didn't know I was arguing with a kid.
I forgot that common sense is not common.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by PHILipu1(m): 5:56pm On May 31, 2017
steppins:
Wow! I didn't know I was arguing with a kid. I forgot that common sense is not common.
. Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I guess you have nothing upstairs. A brain washed Biafra man.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by steppins: 6:06pm On May 31, 2017
PHILipu1:
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
I guess you have nothing upstairs.
A brain washed Biafra man.
Prepare, it will surely come.
Your Northern masters are likely to give it us by their actions, without knowing it.
The world has changed. If Sudan can split, Nigeria can.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by PHILipu1(m): 6:14pm On May 31, 2017
steppins:

Prepare, it will surely come.
Your Northern masters are likely to give it us by their actions, without knowing it.
The world has changed. If Sudan can split, Nigeria can.
Stop dreaming and go and hustle for your life because you will grow old and die in this Nigeria and you will not see Biafra.

You think that the international community are ready to make the same mistake they made in Sudan?
What has become of south-sudan since their independence?
Infact more people have died in south-sudan since the war between the president and vice president tribes broke out than those that died from their struggles against Sudan.

The world will not make that mistake again by supporting biafra that they don't know what is ahead.

Or you think the world don't know what's up.
Where were you guys when your brother Goodluck Azikiwe was president?
That was when it would have been easy to get your biafra but we didn't hear you guys and are now making noise because another zone is incharge.
Live your life and forget Biafra because even if an igbo man is Nigeria president,he will not agree for Nigeria to be shared so that he can go and be president in 5 eastern states that form biafra.

Your leaders are just looking you guys like fools.
Kanu is just a big scammer.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by steppins: 6:27pm On May 31, 2017
PHILipu1:
Stop dreaming and go and hustle for your life because you will grow old and die in this Nigeria and you will not see Biafra.

You think that the international community are ready to make the same mistake they made in Sudan?
What has become of south-sudan since their independence?
Infact more people have died in south-sudan since the war between the president and vice president tribes broke out than those that died from their struggles against Sudan.

The world will not make that mistake again by supporting biafra that they don't know what is ahead.

Or you think the world don't know what's up.
Where were you guys when your brother Goodluck Azikiwe was president?
That was when it would have been easy to get your biafra but we didn't hear you guys and are now making noise because another zone is incharge.
Live your life and forget Biafra because even if an igbo man is Nigeria president,he will not agree for Nigeria to be shared so that he can go and be president in 5 eastern states that form biafra.

Your leaders are just looking you guys like fools.
Kanu is just a big scammer.
Long epistle just because you're against Biafra?
Chai! I said it. This guys are afraid of Biafra.
Always coming up with excuses why we shouldn't fight for Biafra.
I sorry for una
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by PHILipu1(m): 6:47pm On May 31, 2017
steppins:

Long epistle just because you're against Biafra?
Chai! I said it. This guys are afraid of Biafra.
Always coming up with excuses why we shouldn't fight for Biafra.
I sorry for una

I am just against innocent women and children dying for what they know nothing about like it happened before.
I can't talk or pity guys like you who have choose for the army to use them as shooting practice while your leaders and their children are enjoying in Abuja and Abroad.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by steppins: 6:58pm On May 31, 2017
PHILipu1:

I am just against innocent women and children dying for what they know nothing about like it happened before.
I can't talk or pity guys like you who have choose for the army to use them as shooting practice while your leaders and their children are enjoying in Abuja and Abroad.
Story for the gods. Na so you like innocent igbos reach.
Just come out and say it already. You don't want the igbos to go.
You need them, regardless of how much you hate them.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 31, 2017
laudate:

I will quote you. You forgot to add Norway to the list of countries that supported them with humanitarian aid. undecided

okay thanks, i will add it now...
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by PHILipu1(m): 7:12pm On May 31, 2017
steppins:

Story for the gods. Na so you like innocent igbos reach.
Just come out and say it already. You don't want the igbos to go.
You need them, regardless of how much you hate them.
We want you guys to go but you guys and not ready to go because if you are ready,you will ask your representatives to kick start the process and force your leaders to fall in.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by steppins: 7:15pm On May 31, 2017
PHILipu1:
We want you guys to go but you guys and not ready to go because if you are ready,you will ask your representatives to kick start the process and force your leaders to fall in.
Shove that repetitive crap somewhere else.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by PHILipu1(m): 7:25pm On May 31, 2017
steppins:

Shove that repetitive crap somewhere else.
Well you guys are not ready yet because that is the first step and nothing else.
Buhari can not just wake up and give you guys or any zone a referendum or freedom without the national assembly approving it.
It is a treasonable offence ok.

And i know that you guys will not try Nigeria army this time around because you will be crushed like ants.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by steppins: 7:28pm On May 31, 2017
PHILipu1:
Well you guys are not ready yet because that is the first step and nothing else.
Buhari can not just wake up and give you guys or any zone a referendum or freedom without the national assembly approving it.
It is a treasonable offence ok.

And i know that you guys will not try Nigeria army this time around because you will be crushed like ants.
I guess the leaders of Libya and Egypt did the same for their revolution.
Get small sense abeg.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by PHILipu1(m): 7:37pm On May 31, 2017
steppins:

I guess the leaders of Libya and Egypt did the same for their revolution.
Get small sense abeg.
Una get mind?
How many of una go fit do suicide bombing?
Even Ojukwu had to run to Ivory coast with his tail between his leg and i don't know what the scammer will do.
He that formed sickness and left his fellow comrades in kuje prison.
The guy don use una head come become millionaire.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by steppins: 7:43pm On May 31, 2017
PHILipu1:
Una get mind?
How many of una go fit do suicide bombing?
Even Ojukwu had to run to Ivory coast with his tail between his leg and i don't know what the scammer will do.
He that formed sickness and left his fellow comrades in kuje prison.
The guy don use una head come become millionaire.
We're not terrorists like your masters neither are we cowards like your people.
No need for suicide bombing.
We'll fight till we get there.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by PHILipu1(m): 7:47pm On May 31, 2017
steppins:

We're not terrorists like your masters neither are we cowards like your people.
No need for suicide bombing.
We'll fight till we get there.
Bunch of noise makers.
I thought you guys said if kanu was arrested that heaven will fall and he as arrested and spent 2 years in kuje and you guys couldn't save him until south-east APC members begged on his behave.
All una fight na on social media
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by Sprumbaba: 7:50pm On May 31, 2017
ragiluhivo:
Afojas at it again. These unity beggars will do everything to avoid Biafran from leaving them with their slave masters grin grin

Too late though. Biafra is here already. Referendum loading......

Your freedom cannot be gained on Afonja website. Since you are uneducated, seeking independent is through referendum and not through thugs on the street and being a keyboard warrior. Don't be like coward ojuwku that ran disguising as woman.

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by steppins: 7:59pm On May 31, 2017
PHILipu1:
Bunch of noise makers.
I thought you guys said if kanu was arrested that heaven will fall and he as arrested and spent 2 years in kuje and you guys couldn't save him until south-east APC members begged on his behave.
All una fight na on social media
Noise makers you're afraid of? Begging them for unity.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by PHILipu1(m): 8:07pm On May 31, 2017
steppins:
Noise makers you're afraid of? Begging them for unity.
You guys are confuse and don't want to go because it is as simple as ABCD.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by steppins: 8:08pm On May 31, 2017
PHILipu1:

You guys are confuse and don't want to go because it is as simple as ABCD.
Story for the gods.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by PHILipu1(m): 8:22pm On May 31, 2017
steppins:
Story for the gods.
. When you guys are ready to go,let us know.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by steppins: 8:35pm On May 31, 2017
PHILipu1:
When you guys are ready to go,let us know.
We've been ready since the dawn of time.
Clueless abokis and scared wastelands inhabitants are the reason for this unity by force.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by slivertongue: 8:39pm On May 31, 2017
doyinbaby:
May we never have civil war again in Nigeria

bless you
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by slivertongue: 8:41pm On May 31, 2017
all these narratives wont solve nigeria's problems

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fashola Inspecting Housing Projects In Abuja (Photos) / Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) / ‘Why We Picked Daura For University Of Transportation’ - Mohammed Babakobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.