Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,393 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Dating An Akwa Ibom Girl Is An Easy As ABC (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating An Akwa Ibom Girl Is An Easy As ABC (Photos) (7043 Views)

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman / Leaked Nudes Of Akwa Ibom Girl: Victim Heads To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating An Akwa Ibom Girl Is An Easy As ABC (Photos) by marvelck: 9:01pm On May 31, 2017
Been hearing that its so easy to 'catch' any akwa ibom girl you want. And was able to confirm it when I travelled to Uyo recently. Saw alot of beautiful and sexy looking akwa ibom girls walking upandan and shaking their bum bum to entice lustful men. And true to what I ve been hearing, getting a girl there is as simple as ABC...compare to girls from south east or south west, akwa ibom girls no de do shakara for guys. Just know the right lyrics to use, and she is yours for good. In fact, Na you go tire....

Re: Dating An Akwa Ibom Girl Is An Easy As ABC (Photos) by MEGGATRON(m): 9:04pm On May 31, 2017
easy you say?

2 Likes

Re: Dating An Akwa Ibom Girl Is An Easy As ABC (Photos) by ekensi01: 9:05pm On May 31, 2017
I the feel you the lyric no hard self but no make her mama know oh, you go see say awka get ibom. Run her well cool

5 Likes

Re: Dating An Akwa Ibom Girl Is An Easy As ABC (Photos) by psucc(m): 9:37pm On May 31, 2017
Op I thank God for you o! After eating your catch, rush to the hospital and confirm if you are still what you use to be. Easy catch, benevolent donor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating An Akwa Ibom Girl Is An Easy As ABC (Photos) by firstking01(m): 9:50pm On May 31, 2017
What a dumb and myopic point of view.

1 Like

Re: Dating An Akwa Ibom Girl Is An Easy As ABC (Photos) by unclemica: 10:39pm On May 31, 2017
Na so
Re: Dating An Akwa Ibom Girl Is An Easy As ABC (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 31, 2017
Wait is Vernica Dan-Ekpoi of TVC calabar ... chei ... that babe fine oooh grin
Re: Dating An Akwa Ibom Girl Is An Easy As ABC (Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 12:48am On Jun 01, 2017
marvelck:
Been hearing that its so easy to 'catch' any akwa ibom girl you want. And was able to confirm it when I travelled to Uyo recently. Saw alot of beautiful and sexy looking akwa ibom girls walking upandan and shaking their bum bum to entice lustful men. And true to what I ve been hearing, getting a girl there is as simple as ABC...compare to girls from south east or south west, akwa ibom girls no de do shakara for guys. Just know the right lyrics to use, and she is yours for good. In fact, Na you go tire....

You registered on NL about 7 years ago and have created about 1,200 topics basically about women.

Life expectancy is at an all time low of about 39 years. Since you've spent 7 years of your life on girls on NL, (added to the approx 14 years spent growing up), you've wasted approximately 3/5 of your life.

You should get a job and try to channel your life into productive things. When I say a job, I mean a real job and not a bl0wjob.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating An Akwa Ibom Girl Is An Easy As ABC (Photos) by Xsem(m): 1:12am On Jun 01, 2017
PearlStreet:

You registered on NL about 7 years ago and have created about 1,200 topics basically about women.

Life expectancy is at an all time low of about 39 years. Since you've spent 7 years of your life on girls on NL, (added to the approx 14 years spent growing up), you've wasted approximately 3/5 of your life.

You should get a job and try to channel your life into productive things. When I say a job, I mean a real job and not a bl0wjob.
Head job
Re: Dating An Akwa Ibom Girl Is An Easy As ABC (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 1:43am On Jun 01, 2017
This thread is Offensive......
The topic is demeaning, and has tendency to cause tribal wars and Bigotry..

Anyways let's watch and see
Re: Dating An Akwa Ibom Girl Is An Easy As ABC (Photos) by oseka101(m): 6:07am On Jun 01, 2017
PearlStreet:

savage damn grin
Re: Dating An Akwa Ibom Girl Is An Easy As ABC (Photos) by Enouwem(m): 6:26am On Jun 01, 2017
Mods, lalasticlala, Seun. Pls close down this thread
Re: Dating An Akwa Ibom Girl Is An Easy As ABC (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 6:58am On Jun 01, 2017
So dat one na house to build?
Re: Dating An Akwa Ibom Girl Is An Easy As ABC (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 10:05am On Jun 01, 2017
PearlStreet:

Chaii!!!
You go fear monitoring spirit...

1 Like

Re: Dating An Akwa Ibom Girl Is An Easy As ABC (Photos) by swegiedon(m): 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hope you use condom bro.cause there is nothing interesting here

(1) (Reply)

...*** / 2 Ghanaian Slay Queens Raped And Killed.(video). Viewer Discretion. / Lady In Ghana Arrested For Selling Drugs To Make The Vagina Sweeter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.