Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,316 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Join Singlesforwelock And Find True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Join Singlesforwelock And Find True Love (299 Views)

You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False / Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? / Why Men Cant Find True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Singlesforwelock And Find True Love by dilizezabo: 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK is a matchmaking forum for singles that are ready to settle down. It is for mature and serious minded singles that are ripe for marriage.

What stands us out is that we are time conscious, and focus more matchmaking people of like minds who has interest in one another to hook up that will lead to marriage.

Our potential customers are eligible singles, guys and ladies who are of marriageable stage, the age requirements for guys is 28 years and above while that of ladies is 25years and above.

The men and women we work with come to us because they are seriously looking for life partners. They are tired of the bar scene, the meaningless dates, the heartbreaks and the loneliness. They are seeking love and ready to settle down. Men and women who have learned from life’s experiences and have matured from it will make good partners. Men who treat their mothers and sisters with respect will be better fathers and husbands. Marriage matchmaking Service at SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK is for the really serious folks.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Relate To This? / Study In China... Admission Open @an Affordable Tuition & Accommodation Fee. / My Peapu Of Nl Romase Senctioned I Am Back To Cure Them I Am No U Are Missed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.