Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,588 members, 7,850,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? (3692 Views)

Man Shocked To See A Slay Queen Bring Out Love Machine In His Shop (Photos) / Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Davash222(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
Cinderella5:
because it's lifeless no one gets emotionally attached, you get?
I still don't get it. Tell me more.
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Splinz(m): 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Sweetie, i only sample quality dicks, give me at least 5 reasons why i should sample yours...

I'm not under obligation to give you reasons. I mean, there's no need of blowing trumpet. You need tested and trusted rod? Then come buy it, and do away with silly toys. smiley
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
Thanks but no thanks, i'll enjoy what i have
Splinz:

I'm not under obligation to give you reasons. I mean, there's no need of blowing trumpet. You need tested and trusted rod? Then come buy it, and do away with silly toys. smiley
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Splinz(m): 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Thanks but no thanks, i'll enjoy what i have

My pleasure. smiley
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Cinderella5(f): 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
Laasticlala, mynd44 front page pls for more views.
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by bitcoinvin(m): 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Cinderella5:
Is it a sin to use dìldo? At least it isn't cheating, or is it? Why do people get surprised or act funny when they see a dìldo in a lady's bag?

Intelligent comments are welcome.

lesibian thread!!!..Rubbish...*spits on the Thread owner*Runs out*
Ndi lesibian..
99% of Women are lesibian.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Burgerlomo: 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
pryme:

Dildos are meant to be kept at home.

I wonder ooo
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by NnamdiN: 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
Holla for your male and female toys wink
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Nnemuka(f): 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
when u dont need to have a relationship with a liar
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lionessza:
I wouldn't be shocked that someone I know has a Love Machine, but I would LMFAO if I found it in her bag , that just tells me a lot of things about her that I wouldn't want to imagine grin.

She's using it in the bathroom at work ! Aaaaargh
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Cinderella5(f): 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nnemuka:
dildos are ladies best friend.... life is stable with them especially when u dont need to have a relationship with a liar
nice one dear.
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by LePrezident(m): 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:
TBH, I'd think she's some kind of freak. Like dayum, must you take it everywhere. Probably sits on it while claiming to go "powder her nose" in the bathroom tongue Nobody wants to know what you do in your private time, so certain things should remain just like that, private. People don't wanna be disgusted, thinking about the places where your toy has been.

Disgusted? Why will they be disgusted? Where else is the toy supposed to have been? Well, I guess you like to keep yours very secured in your bedside side drawer tongue
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
LePrezident:

Disgusted? Why will they be disgusted? Where else is the toy supposed to have been? Well, I guess you like to keep yours very secured in your bedside side drawer tongue

Yeah, but nobody wants to be confronted with the evidence of what you stick into your body. Keep that shit private. I for one would be utterly grosses out, with my mind going wild.

I don't know what you're talking about in your last line because I prefer mine warm to the touch & attached to another human.
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by LePrezident(m): 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah, but nobody wants to be confronted with the evidence of what you stick into your body. Keep that shit private. I for one would be utterly grosses out, with my mind going wild.

I don't know what you're talking about in your last line because I prefer mine warm to the touch & attached to another human.

Lol, I won't interrogate the matter any further but almost everyone has self-serviced at some point in time.
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol, I won't interrogate the matter any further but almost everyone has self-serviced at some point in time.

Lol, thanks for confessing. God forgives you, my child grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by LePrezident(m): 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, thanks for confessing. God forgives you, my child grin

Lol, and you too mom smiley
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol, and you too mom smiley

Mother Superior to you!

Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by LePrezident(m): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Mother Superior to you!

Lol but I haven't challenged that fact. By the way, can I get bweast milk mom? kiss
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Nina4u(f): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

your mind going wild? What do you immagen about female mastorbation?
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nina4u:
It is not cheating and if the guy and the girl use it during love making it might enhance the session.. A lot of girls has a hard time achiving orgasm and these toys is to help out on that matter grin
na true talk you yarn
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Lionessza(f): 6:48am On Jun 02, 2017
TheCabal:

She's using it in the bathroom at work ! Aaaaargh

Lol , dude please stop it

Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Princeboca12(m): 6:59am On Jun 02, 2017
Making use of Love Machine when you know you have a man in your life is considered cheating.. How can two dicks be servcing you. Come on, if u were my girl, i guess i would have quit the relationship.. Only difference between a Love Machine and a DICK is ability to reach orgasm
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
Was looking for this Aunty I knew na here I go see you. tongue

Still Trap? grin

TrapQueen77:
grin

Coz its juz funny to see someone's bag having a KING KONG or Jack Rabbit grin

Is it a sin? For religious ppol , i guess so but not for ppol who love to experiment and taking sex into the next level, they wudnt mind it really.

Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
Funny that nobody is asking the important question:
WHY would you walk around with a Love Machine in your bag?! Would you need it elsewhere than in your house?!

Let us all remember that dildos are just a "part time substitute" until good men come around, NOT a replacement. If your man don't know how to make you explode in the bedroom, then TEACH him.
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by moorevic(m): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
Moving around with a Love Machine is not bad but the bearer shouldn't expose it in public without discretion. It's for private use and should remain so.
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by moorevic(m): 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
How about people who carry around condom and lubricants in their bags?

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by moorevic(m): 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
bitcoinvin:

lesibian thread!!!..Rubbish...*spits on the Thread owner*Runs out*
Ndi lesibian..
99% of Women are lesibian.
I believe every female in your lineage should be among the 99%.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 States With Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria / PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking / How Will You Describe This? - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.