Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? (3680 Views)

Man Shocked To See A Slay Queen Bring Out Love Machine In His Shop (Photos) / Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Cinderella5(f): 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
Is it a sin to use dìldo? At least it isn't cheating, or is it? Why do people get surprised or act funny when they see a dìldo in a lady's bag?

Intelligent comments are welcome.
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by pryme(m): 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
Cinderella5:
Is it a sin to use dido? At least it isn't cheating, or is it? Why do people get surprised or act funny when they see a dìldo in a lady's bag?

Dildos are meant to be kept at home.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by scarwiz(m): 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
Yes
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Cinderella5(f): 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
pryme:

Dildos are meant to be kept at home.
home only? Hmm, ok.
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by MEGGATRON(m): 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
Dildo_ thank you for finishing my job anytime i cant make it pass 2minutes.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by ndujekwu(m): 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
Dildos in bag? Na bathroom quickie u wan do? It only means u are a sex-maniac

If u must use it, keep it @ home. U don't "masturbate" anywhere/anyhow... do it with respect

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
grin

Coz its juz funny to see someone's bag having a KING KONG or Jack Rabbit grin

Is it a sin? For religious ppol , i guess so but not for ppol who love to experiment and taking sex into the next level, they wudnt mind it really.
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by ndujekwu(m): 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
Dildos in bag? Na bathroom quickie u wan do? It only means u are a sex-maniac

If u must use it, keep it @ home. U don't "masturbate" anywhere/anyhow... do it with respect

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Splinz(m): 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
Cinderella5:
At least it isn't cheating, or is it?

What is cheating if not having or engaging in sexual activities with one who is not your spouse? Now, whether Love Machine is an object or not, the fact remains that if one keeps using it, it qualifies as cheating! Or can you tell the difference between having sex with humans and toys?

Cinderella5:

Why do people get surprised or act funny when they see a dìldo in a lady's bag?

Simple. Whatever that is not natural seems to draw that awkward feelings. smiley
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
TBH, I'd think she's some kind of freak. Like dayum, must you take it everywhere. Probably sits on it while claiming to go "powder her nose" in the bathroom tongue Nobody wants to know what you do in your private time, so certain things should remain just like that, private. People don't wanna be disgusted, thinking about the places where your toy has been.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by ikbnice(m): 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
Why would a gal move around with a Love Machine if she ain't a sex maniac in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Cinderella5(f): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
MEGGATRON:
Dildo_ thank you for finishing my job anytime i cant make it pass 2minutes.
2 mins? Lmao. Thanks dìldo grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Cinderella5(f): 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
ikbnice:
Why would a gal move around with a Love Machine if she ain't a sex maniac in the first place.
really? Ok
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Cinderella5(f): 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:
TBH, I'd think she's some kind of freak. Like dayum, must you take it everywhere. Probably sits on it while claiming to go "powder her nose" in the bathroom tongue Nobody wants to know what you do in your private time, so certain things should remain just like that, private. People don't wanna be disgusted, thinking about the places where your toy has been.
you have a point.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Davash222(m): 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
What's the need for Dildos when there are idle dickks around town looking for holes to drill
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Cinderella5(f): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
Davash222:
What's the need for Dildos when there are idle dickks around town looking for holes to drill
no emotional attachment I guess.
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Davash222(m): 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
Cinderella5:
no emotional attachment I guess.
And you get emotional attached to Dildos
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Cinderella5(f): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
Davash222:

And you get emotional attached to Dildos
because it's lifeless no one gets emotionally attached, you get?
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Nina4u(f): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
Cinderella5:
Is it a sin to use dìldo? At least it isn't cheating, or is it? Why do people get surprised or act funny when they see a dìldo in a lady's bag?

thats not normal having it in your hand bag.. U keep that stuff at home.. In my opinion...
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Nina4u(f): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
Davash222:
the need for a Love Machine is when u wake up hot and nobody is around lol grin
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Cinderella5(f): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nina4u:
grin
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Nina4u(f): 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
Splinz:

What is cheating if not having or engaging in sexual activities with one who is not your spouse? Now, whether Love Machine is an object or not, the fact remains that if one keeps using it, it qualifies as cheating! Or can you tell the difference between having sex with humans and toys?

Simple. Whatever that is not natural seems to draw that awkward feelings. smiley

It is not cheating and if the guy and the girl use it during love making it might enhance the session.. A lot of girls has a hard time achiving orgasm and these toys is to help out on that matter grin
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Cinderella5(f): 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nina4u:
It is not cheating and if the guy and the girl use it during love making it might enhance the session.. A lot of girls has a hard time achiving orgasm and these toys is to help out on that matter grin
so true. Guys are selfish. Love Machine helps.
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Splinz(m): 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nina4u:

You mean Dickson can't do the job well without the help of a toy? Are you saying the rod is not strong enough?

Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mine looks like lipstick so I'm safe from hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
D1ldos dont give, gonorrhoea, chlamydia, hiv, d1ldos are not broke, dildos dont give you unwanted pregnancy and ask you to abort it or make you a babymama. If d1ldos dont do it, what will
Davash222:
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
Yes, yes and YES
Splinz:

You mean Dickson can't do the job well without the help of a toy? Are you saying the rod is not strong enough?
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Lionessza(f): 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
I wouldn't be shocked that someone I know has a Love Machine, but I would LMFAO if I found it in her bag , that just tells me a lot of things about her that I wouldn't want to imagine grin.
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Splinz(m): 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Yes, yes and YES

Calm down. You can't sample some cheap rods out there and conclude that all are ineffective. Have you test mine? smiley
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
Sweetie, i only sample quality dicks, give me at least 5 reasons why i should sample yours, are you broke?
Splinz:

Calm down. You can't sample some cheap rods out there and conclude that all are ineffective. Have you test mine? smiley
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Davash222(m): 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
funmisticqueen:
D1ldos dont give, gonorrhoea, chlamydia, hiv, d1ldos are not broke, dildos dont give you unwanted pregnancy and ask you to abort it or make you a babymama. If d1ldos dont do it, what will
Hian!! All for Dildos I give up.
Re: Why Do People Get Surprised When They See A Love Machine In A Lady's Bag? by Davash222(m): 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nina4u:
Chai.. Tell me more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Biscuit Did U Eat More In Your Primary And Secondary Days / How Do I Get A Guy To Be Interested In Me / Help Please. I Am About Canceling My Marriage Arrangements With My Baby Mama.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.