Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Opinions On Sex, Size Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinions On Sex, Size Issue (886 Views)

A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent / My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions / Banana And Groundnut, What Positive Effect Does It Have On Sex Performance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinions On Sex, Size Issue by boottaesama: 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hi i know sex should not be the basis for a relationship, but i think it important to have good sex with your partner and all. i tend to have this problem.
we flow and all, get close and when it's time to show intimacy, even after getting aroused and she's dripping wet, once the act starts i start getting stuff like it hurts or too deep ( and please don't talk about styles), sometimes they tell you to continue but i can see them grinning in pain and for me it's not enjoyable at all. most times they want you to go in half way, i measure @ 7 inches & thick when fully erect . or she says she is sore and all, then i start feeling guilty like i have injured her which makes sex a no no afterwards....

it did be nice to meet someone who can take it all like a champ.....not every time but once in a while, because it feels like am the only one doing all the pleasuring.

Or am i missing something?
Re: Opinions On Sex, Size Issue by Ribajae(m): 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
First of all... They don't grin in pain...

Hollup... 7 inches!!!! shocked... I smell lies
Re: Opinions On Sex, Size Issue by boottaesama: 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ribajae:
First of all... They don't grin in pain...

Hollup... 7 inches!!!! shocked... I smell lies

u tink 7 inches plenty, for me it looks average size.

more like they grinning but you can see they are in pain. like literally you pull out and start asking are you ok.
Re: Opinions On Sex, Size Issue by Ribajae(m): 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
boottaesama:

u tink 7 inches plenty, for me it looks average size.

more like they grinning but you can see they are in pain. like literally you pull out and start asking are you ok.

Sure don't mind me. I just measured mine and it turned out to be 8 inches grin
Baba u know what to do na... Find a deeper well

2 Likes

Re: Opinions On Sex, Size Issue by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
6-7 average for a healthy black male
Maybe the issue is the Girth... did you measure that ? And maybe she has narrow (pelvic) ..
how active are you both ?
Re: Opinions On Sex, Size Issue by boottaesama: 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
LalaLushness:

6-7 average for a healthy black male
Maybe the issue is the Girth... did you measure that ? And maybe she has narrow (pelvic) ..
how active are you both ?

didn't measure the girth. the last 2 ladies i dated, we had this issue.

but having a narrow pelvic, thought when the lady' properly aroused everything should slide in without issues?
Re: Opinions On Sex, Size Issue by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
boottaesama:

didn't measure the girth. the last 2 ladies i dated, we had this issue.

but having a narrow pelvic, thought when the lady' properly aroused everything should slide in without issues?
Most likely too wide
Can't help till we see pic .. so we understand
Re: Opinions On Sex, Size Issue by mikejegede(m): 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
wait oo..is it always abt size...i mean,there r guys with anaconda D,that can satisfy a woman properly..
Re: Opinions On Sex, Size Issue by boottaesama: 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
mikejegede:
wait oo..is it always abt size...i mean,there r guys with anaconda D,that can satisfy a woman properly..

not talking about satisfaction, talking why she can't take it all
Re: Opinions On Sex, Size Issue by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ribajae:

Sure don't mind me. I just measured mine and it turned out to be 8 inches grin
Baba u know what to do na... Find a deeper well

Yup.. that's all you he can do. It's too big, eventually she's gonna end the relationship - except she enjoys the pain grin

D|cks and Cunt|S have sizes like a shoe and foot. Yes, some expand after over use tongue - .

Hope you did not disvirgin her - ruin her sex life grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reading With The Opposite Sex.... How Do You Cope ? / Nursing Student Who Her Lecturer Impregnated Gives Birth / She Loves Me But Will Not Breakup With Her Bf For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.