Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

She Loves Me But Will Not Breakup With Her Bf For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Me But Will Not Breakup With Her Bf For Me (888 Views)

Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Loves Me But Will Not Breakup With Her Bf For Me by carzola(m): 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
So its been long I made a post here
This one has been bothering me of
Late.. Cause it involves my close
Buddy.. Please I don't want this to
Make from page Mod take not..

So he make this beautiful girl on
Facebook and instantly they connected
Exchanged numbers and started talking
Tho they dont live in same city but the
Chemistry is strong.. In less than a week
They fell in love.. And started planning their
Future.. The girl has a boyfriend who she has been with for more than a two years.. She says his not romantic and adventurous like
My friend that my friend is all she has ever

Prayed for in a man.. It's been two weeks
Since they started dating my friend is worried
Cause she said she just cant breakup with her bf like that.. That his been good to her and stood by her tru hard times.. That if she leaves him he will see her as an ungrateful person..

Bottom line.. My guy is worried she wouldn't
Leave the guy.. And he love's her alot..

Should he leave her?
Should he continue to hang around?

Your comments are welcome.
Re: She Loves Me But Will Not Breakup With Her Bf For Me by NwaAmaikpe: 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
You need help but you are lying....

Admit it is you first of all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Loves Me But Will Not Breakup With Her Bf For Me by chinoxstock: 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
I doesn't even understood this story sef.

They are many girl out there, why does your friend chose the ones already relationshiped?
Re: She Loves Me But Will Not Breakup With Her Bf For Me by carzola(m): 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
You need help but you are lying....

Admit it is you first of all
you remind me of me.. That's exactly what I will say
Re: She Loves Me But Will Not Breakup With Her Bf For Me by NwaAmaikpe: 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
chinoxstock:

They are many girl out there, why does your friend chose the ones already relationshiped?

Your English needs help...very urgent help
Re: She Loves Me But Will Not Breakup With Her Bf For Me by carzola(m): 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
chinoxstock:

as a man its sweet and boast your ego to take another mans woman.. Moreover everybody are in a relationship nobody is single.. When you see a bigger fish you trow your net.. When you catch it you move on and leave the old fish.
Re: She Loves Me But Will Not Breakup With Her Bf For Me by tungstar(m): 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
dude put your self in the first guys position and then u should know the answer you seek
Re: She Loves Me But Will Not Breakup With Her Bf For Me by Kondomatic(m): 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
Put yourself in her boyfriend's shoes bro. A girl in a relationship is of market as far as dating is concerned. Whether she loves her boyfriend or not isn't your business.
Re: She Loves Me But Will Not Breakup With Her Bf For Me by carzola(m): 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
Put yourself in her boyfriend's shoes bro. A girl in a relationship is of market as far as dating is concerned. Whether she loves her boyfriend or not isn't your business.
she said she doesn't love the guy.. She just doesn't want to be the one to breakup with him cause he was nice to her when thongs where really bad.
Re: She Loves Me But Will Not Breakup With Her Bf For Me by carzola(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
tungstar:
dude put your self in the first guys position and then u should know the answer you seek
oga I've taken a babe to the club before she dumped me to follow oyibo man go fucckk.. What could be more painful than that.
Re: She Loves Me But Will Not Breakup With Her Bf For Me by chinoxstock: 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
carzola:
as a man its sweet and boast your ego to take another mans woman.. Moreover everybody are in a relationship nobody is single.. When you see a bigger fish you trow your net.. When you catch it you move on and leave the old fish.

So you wanted to gone into the relationship for oterio motives not out of sincerity of love? That wasn't good na
Re: She Loves Me But Will Not Breakup With Her Bf For Me by chinoxstock: 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Your English needs help...very urgent help

Who is these one?
Re: She Loves Me But Will Not Breakup With Her Bf For Me by tungstar(m): 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
dude datz being selfish.....let the gurl go and let her sort out her emotions. if shez meant for you, she would definitely come back to you.
Re: She Loves Me But Will Not Breakup With Her Bf For Me by carzola(m): 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
chinoxstock:

So you wanted to gone into the relationship for oterio motives not out of sincerity of love? That wasn't good na
oga I dont know how you will do it.. Buh you have to go back to your secondary and primary school and flog your English teacher for doing this to you.
Re: She Loves Me But Will Not Breakup With Her Bf For Me by PenisCaP: 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
Iseless thread.
Re: She Loves Me But Will Not Breakup With Her Bf For Me by tungstar(m): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
carzola:
oga I've taken a babe to the club before she dumped me to follow oyibo man go fucckk.. What could be more painful than that.

ur point?
Re: She Loves Me But Will Not Breakup With Her Bf For Me by chinoxstock: 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
carzola:
oga I dont know how you will do it.. Buh you have to go back to your secondary and primary school and flog your English teacher for doing this to you.

I doesn't understood you.
Re: She Loves Me But Will Not Breakup With Her Bf For Me by MissRaine69(f): 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
What makes a good relationship is a solid foundation not a "indomie noodle" type of approach. The girl needs to sort herself out first. Decide what she really want for herself as right now she is emotionally cheating on her boyfriend with this "friend" of yours. This girl knew what she she was doing. Why go through all the rigmarole of connecting with someone then suddenly remember she is in a relationship?
Re: She Loves Me But Will Not Breakup With Her Bf For Me by Alphamale2017(m): 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
MissRaine69:
. What makes a good relationship is a solid foundation not a "indomie noodle" type of approach. The girl needs to sort herself out first. Decide what she really want for herself as right now she is emotionally cheating on her boyfriend with this "friend" of yours. This girl knew what she she was doing. Why go through all the rigmarole of connecting with someone then suddenly remember she is in a relationship?
so that means if I buy 5 bags of cement and 3 trips of sand and I trip of gravel, the relationships will last long. ??
MissRaine69:
What makes a good relationship is a solid foundation not a "indomie noodle" type of approach. The girl needs to sort herself out first. Decide what she really want for herself as right now she is emotionally cheating on her boyfriend with this "friend" of yours. This girl knew what she she was doing. Why go through all the rigmarole of connecting with someone then suddenly remember she is in a relationship?
so that means if I buy 5 bags of cement and 3 trips of sand and I trip of gravel, the relationships will last long. ??
MissRaine69:

(1) (Reply)

Must Read : Nurse Sandra (21+) Season 1 Episode 6 / Ladies: What Fake Name Do You Give Guys Who Tries To Talk To You? / Modeling Agency Cancels Male Beauty Contest After Failing To Find Handsome Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.