Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,601 members, 7,840,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) (91561 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:13am On Jun 02, 2017
Nina4u:
I got tattoos but thats just clutter.. Too much
irritant!
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Pizzy01(m): 6:20am On Jun 02, 2017
Jayceon:
Zar what do you think about dark skin people getting tattoos
It makes dark people look like lizards grin
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 02, 2017
even me,I can't date myself with a tatoo like that grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by ababio4u(m): 6:22am On Jun 02, 2017
Emodeee:

show me your tattoo or adonbilivit.
MUSIC: WAVY - @Mr_KOKER Download here ift.tt/2rr2rPl @Choccitymusic
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by YelloweWest: 6:30am On Jun 02, 2017
I'm generally disgusted by tattoos

I wonder how people like stuff like this...

I want spotless skin
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 02, 2017
doesn't look good, she looks like a cheetah
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 02, 2017
Pizzy01:
It makes dark people look like lizards grin
grin like this man below

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 02, 2017
banmee:

Nigeria is a bad country because of it's bad citizens. Like i said you are used to the rubbish which is why you have the nerve to put America and Nigeria in the same sentence.

America is not a flawless country but one of the best countries in the world to live in

Germany is not a flawless country but one of the best countries to live in.

Estonia is not a flawless country but one the best countries to live in.

Switzerland is not a flawless country but one of the best countries to live in.

Nigeria is not a flawless country but one the worst countries in the world to live in. Can you explain this?
All the countries you mention above if I'm wrong correct me... are 1st world countries, they were not the best countries to lived in right from inception. they've gone through their own woes and overcome it. *Rome wasn't built in a day*
Nigeria is a 3rd world countries and still undeveloping.
there's nowhere in my comments I was making comperism, I was just stating instances.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Hades2016(m): 6:36am On Jun 02, 2017
Nina4u:
Na so? No wahalla.. Carry go oo grin How far?
you sure you are white, cuz this one wa you da scatter broken light dis grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 02, 2017
2dugged:
even me,I can't date myself with a tatoo like that grin
lol... baby I spot you
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by deluxeT(m): 6:40am On Jun 02, 2017
tintingz:
Those tattoos are not permanent.

You are the only human being with perceiving eyes on this forum.

Honestly, I doff my hat
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 02, 2017
Hades2016:
you sure you are white, cuz this one wa you da scatter broken light dis grin
my brother e tire me ooo... dey girl com sabi broken pas we de own sefgrin I don dey trace her make I no welda true true she be Oyibo
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Hades2016(m): 6:43am On Jun 02, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

my brother e tire me ooo... dey girl com sabi broken pas we de own sefgrin I don dey trace her make I no welda true true she be Oyibo
I no trust all this NL girls grin e fit be say Na one ugly girl like that grin wa just carry one white woman picture put for dia lol

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by selfmadeboss: 6:44am On Jun 02, 2017
exactly how i want my wife to look
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 02, 2017
Nina4u:
I got tattoos but thats just clutter.. Too much

where do u ve them...Ass
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by snowlord(m): 6:48am On Jun 02, 2017
abeg tattoo is tattoo,meaningful or meaningless,jex 1 or a million,small or big,home tatted or shop tatted,butiful or ugly.if u have a tattoo on ya skin n u r condemning her,plz stfu
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 02, 2017
Hades2016:
I no trust all this NL girls grin e fit be say Na one ugly girl like that grin wa just carry one white woman picture put for dia lol
Lool... de tin weak me sef... I go trace her if na true... she sey she nobi haf cas... she claimed Swedish....but me go fine de truth.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by snowlord(m): 6:51am On Jun 02, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

All the countries you mention above if I'm wrong correct me... are 1st world countries, they were not the best countries to lived in right from inception. they've gone through their own woes and overcome it. *Rome wasn't built in a day*
there's nowhere in my comments I was making comperism, I was just stating instances.
estonia doh,bt u got a point doh
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by manibytes123: 6:57am On Jun 02, 2017
Hi
Thanks for sharing amazing and informative blog

for more details visit herehttp://carpetthailand.com/carpets-washing/
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Euphoria19: 6:58am On Jun 02, 2017
undecided those tats sha,looks like the handy work of a naughty child that decorates the whole house with crayons,anyway sha,her body her business
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Codyt(m): 7:00am On Jun 02, 2017
hatbricker:
I'll fvck that ass like no tomorrow
Spot on!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by davisjoeh(m): 7:03am On Jun 02, 2017
Nogodye:
One man's food is another man's poison...i can't date her though.
tattoo is nothing since the spouse no complain it mean they are happily together and love it like that na ur business? op
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nina4u(f): 7:03am On Jun 02, 2017
lexy2014:
hellooo...are u Nigerian?
No I am from Sweden but live in the usa
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Stanleyville(m): 7:05am On Jun 02, 2017
I tink she's stylishly covering eczemas...alova

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by danjalingo: 7:19am On Jun 02, 2017
No be guy de date am so?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by CutenaijaMedia(m): 7:19am On Jun 02, 2017
hatbricker:
I'll fvck that ass like no tomorrow

1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 02, 2017
no I can't date a girl with a butterfly tattoo talk less of this one
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 02, 2017
Looks like she watched godzilla when she was a kid
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 02, 2017
snowlord:
estonia doh,bt u got a point doh
how could someone just term all Nigeria citizens bad? I find it very annoying. that Nigeria is the worst place to live on earth, and yet he lived half of his life here and he is still alive.
Shiits happened in Nigeria and that's a fact, but that doesn't mean everyone is involved.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 7:43am On Jun 02, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Rome wasnt built in a day but it was built.
Naija 50 years + and still no sense of direction. If there was a direction, a focus, maybe one can assess the level of development. bit nothing the only thing that is constant is the oil being sold and the monies being looted. Even the ones recovered are being re-looted. It took Russia 20years after the revolution to vecome a world power. It will be a cold day in hell before Nigeria catches up with the rest of the world

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by snowlord(m): 7:47am On Jun 02, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

how could someone just term all Nigeria citizens bad? I find it very annoying. that Nigeria is the worst place to live on earth, and yet he lived half of his life here and he is still alive.
Shiits happened in Nigeria and that's a fact, but that doesn't mean everyone is involved.
true dat
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 02, 2017
Damaged goods for a wife, but some stuppid girls will soon start copying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) / Natse Jemide: Hottest Guy In Nigeria Right Now? / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.