Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals (1481 Views)

Jealous Husband Seals Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue In Kitui. PHOTOS / OMG! See How Jealous Husband Glues Wife’s Vägînà / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals by Urukpe: 10:43am On Jun 02, 2017
Doha — In a classic case of travesty of justice, a Qatari court fined a husband only 40 Riyal ($10) for sealing his wife’s genitals with crazy glue, but ordered the wife to be lashed 100 times.

The 33-year-old Qatari man was brought forth before the court after his wife was rushed off to the emergency room and suffered medical complications and excruciating pain.

He confessed to the judge that he was guilty of gluing her genitals as he was going on a business trip abroad, believing his wife had adulterous ideas after he found out she had liked a post of his 12-year-old cousin on Facebook.

According to Judge Muhammad Bin Saden of the Qatari court of Justice in Doha, the husband did unjustly bring harm to his wife, although his reasons were “well-intentioned” but put into action in an “awkward way” he said.

Also, the judge pointed out that, after going through the evidence and photos the husband had brought to court, the suffering was in part justified but still decided the woman should be administered 100 lashes as to prevent further “misunderstandings” between her and her husband.

The husband was sentenced to pay 40 Riyal ($10 US dollars) and prevented to use any sort of glue or adhesive on his wife ever again. — Agencies

Source:http://saudigazette.com.sa/world/mena/jealous-qatari-husband-glues-wifes-genitals/

Re: Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals by sinaj(f): 10:55am On Jun 02, 2017
Nawa o! thank God m a Nigerian.
Re: Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 02, 2017
A--rabs ehn grin
fear them grin
TrapQueen77 abeg come see sumptin cheesy
a jealous man glue im wife nunu cos she liked a facebook post by the man 12's yr old cousin

1 Like

Re: Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 02, 2017
angry

So just because she liked the picture of his cousin, now she will get 100 lashes undecided ...

1 Like

Re: Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals by yarimo(m): 10:57am On Jun 02, 2017
Pictures and videos could have help this thread better grin

1 Like

Re: Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals by Urukpe: 11:18am On Jun 02, 2017
yarimo:
Pictures and videos could have help this thread better grin

Are u from another planet? Picture and video from Sharia area? only Facebook like of 12 yrs old boy na 100 lashes of cane

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals by Urukpe: 11:18am On Jun 02, 2017
wonders shall never end in this world

1 Like

Re: Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals by Oloriburukumods: 11:38am On Jun 02, 2017
Iroyin eleje

1 Like

Re: Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals by hollah123: 11:46am On Jun 02, 2017
this people of religion of piss don't value women one bit, I pity those who marry them

1 Like

Re: Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals by jashar(f): 11:49am On Jun 02, 2017
So, in addition to having her PP glued, she still got 100 lashes of cane? Those people are demons in that Country..... angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 02, 2017
Him wan customise the snail igbin onirun angry
Re: Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals by Olasco93: 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
Some people wicked O. Wetin the poor woman do like that.
Re: Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
I wish u were the lady, and I was the guy. I will tell the court that I av a lash big n sizeable enuf for u. Which u would enjoy though wink
IamKashyBaby:
angry

So just because she liked the picture of his cousin, now she will get 100 lashes undecided ...

1 Like

Re: Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals by SirMichael1: 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Shey the woman was sleeping when it happened abi? undecided

But if it's the truth, then the man is a lunatic.
Radarada angry

1 Like

Re: Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
romeorails:
I wish u were the lady, and I was the guy. I will tell the court that I av a lash big n sizeable enuf for u. Which u would enjoy though wink

Im a female thru and thru wink now show me that BIG LASH u were hiding wink

1 Like

Re: Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
Yup she did tongue
jashar:
So, in addition to having her PP glued, she still got 100 lashes of cane? Those people are demons in that Country..... angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals by Laveda(f): 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
Lol
Re: Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hmm I may not show u here coz its big n yummy like a hot ripe plantain. kiss
IamKashyBaby:

1 Like

Re: Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2017

Rubbish..... Wetin dey worry these ones? undecided

Same way a lady was sentenced to death for being raped

1 Like

Re: Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
lefulefu:
A--rabs ehn grin
fear them grin
TrapQueen77 abeg come see sumptin cheesy
a jealous man glue im wife nunu cos she liked a facebook post by the man 12's yr old cousin
grin grin grin

Will you glue ur gf's NUNU as well when u travel abroad with me? grin
Re: Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
romeorails:
Hmm I may not show u here coz its big n yummy like a hot ripe plantain. kiss

Hahahaha! That sounds enticing grin I can imagine u walking with heavy cassava lipsrsealed
Re: Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
Yup, very enticing, leme show u in private wink . In my language it's called, ogede agbagba if only u understood that. But do u care for a girth wink . A bulky bonono, that fits exactly with no space left between ur walls, leaves an enjoyable friction u would always crave for. I'm aka Onye- dika wink
IamKashyBaby:

Re: Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
romeorails:
Yup, very enticing, leme show u in private wink . In my language it's called, ogede agbagba if only u understood that. But do u care for a girth wink . A bulky bonono, that fits exactly with no space left between ur walls, leaves an enjoyable friction u would always crave for. I'm aka Onye- dika wink

I get your point wink I can imagine you gonna sweat out literally tryna fill in the tight hole wink

Re: Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals by TrapHedges(m): 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
Leaves thread. . . The¥ will soon bomb dis thread for blasphemy

1 Like

Re: Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
I won't just fill it straight. That must av been after some heavy sucks n lick down dir. I love to lick kiss the pepersoup angry and also a lick of the balloon knot is heavenly kiss cool
IamKashyBaby:

I get your point wink I can imagine you gonna sweat out literally tryna fill in the tight hole wink

Re: Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin grin grin

Will you glue ur gf's NUNU as well when u travel abroad with me? grin

in naija dat wont work grin.if u like put glue or put padlock..the babe dat want to cheat will cheat grin.if this A-rab guy jam a naija babe he go hail grin grin grin grin.seems their women are too docile.so me go dey waste time if na glue i dey look for grin grin grin.
Re: Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals by Urukpe: 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
lefulefu:

in naija dat wont work grin.if u like put glue or put padlock..the babe dat want to cheat will cheat grin.if this A-rab guy jam a naija babe he go hail grin grin grin grin.seems their women are too docile.so me go dey waste time if na glue i dey look for grin grin grin.

You have to consider the environment as well, it'snot easy to cheat in sharia area
Re: Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
Urukpe:

You have to consider the environment as well, it'snot easy to cheat in sharia area
the average naija babe is sharp,wordly and a go getter cheesy.if a naija lady makes up her mind to cheat she will cheat.if u like shout,make threats,or entice her money..na wetin dey her mind she go do.and forget those stuff about sharia cos some of dem in hijabs also dey cut corners wen dem want.they do it codedly with alhajis wen nobody dey look.this A-rab guy is just an azz anyway.sealing his wife"s snail cos she his 12 yr old cousin"s post.if these A-rab guys marry a naija babe na hypertension go jus kill dem.dem too dey damm possesive cheesy.
Re: Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals by Urukpe: 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
lefulefu:

the average naija babe is sharp,wordly and a go getter cheesy.if a naija lady makes up her mind to cheat she will cheat.if u like shout,make threats,or entice her money..na wetin dey her mind she go do.and forget those stuff about sharia cos some of dem in hijabs also dey cut corners wen dem want.they do it codedly with alhajis wen nobody dey look.this A-rab guy is just an azz anyway.sealing his wife"s snail cos she his 12 yr old cousin"s post.if these A-rab guys marry a naija babe na hypertension go jus kill dem.dem too dey damm possesive cheesy.

hahahahahahaha.
Re: Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
Na dem.. I no too dey surprise.. If dem fit bomb a shole human being how much more small hole..

Anyways, all upcoming artist on this platform should show love to your fellow up and comming, kindly copy and paste below to trend on your social medias' a new coming track scheduled to release on 1st july and record label please, he hopes for a great and better label.. Thanks

#dozanbamz_high_go Anticipate
Re: Jealous Husband Glues Wife's Genitals by cerowo(f): 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
Tnk God am a full blooded Nigerian grin honestly i cant stand dat trauma

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Ditch Her First Before She Ditches Me. / Pre Wedding Shot Of CEO Of God's Mercy Vestmaker And His Beautiful Bride / Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.