Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

See What This Half Unclad Boys Are Doing. Ingenuity Or Foolishness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Half Unclad Boys Are Doing. Ingenuity Or Foolishness (737 Views)

Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady / Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) / Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Half Unclad Boys Are Doing. Ingenuity Or Foolishness by Dandsome: 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
I leave you guys to be the judge of what this half nake.d boys are doing .

Is this ingenuity or height of foolishness?

If you must chat or browse Nairaland when you have no light, why not buy a power bank if you can't afford I pass my neighbor generator. Or get a good phone like gionee M6, Tecno L9+, also learnt that Asus phones also last long too (someone help us confirm please).

Or you kuku buy ups at least for charging phone and laptop na.

No wonder they say women live longer than men.

What happens if they should restore power to that line?

I just weak for some people

1 Share

Re: See What This Half Unclad Boys Are Doing. Ingenuity Or Foolishness by Afonjashapmouth: 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
When you need entourages to the grave... over joy kills

1 Like

Re: See What This Half Unclad Boys Are Doing. Ingenuity Or Foolishness by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: See What This Half Unclad Boys Are Doing. Ingenuity Or Foolishness by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
grin
Maybe they are trying to find some network signal so they can post some comments on NL grin tongue

1 Like

Re: See What This Half Unclad Boys Are Doing. Ingenuity Or Foolishness by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nigeria is a place where seeing Police men makes us nervous rather dan feeling safe. Everything dat is run by the Govt look very bad except Govt jobs. Where nothing shock us, even if u put ur hand in an electric you still won't get shock cos there's no power.
Re: See What This Half Unclad Boys Are Doing. Ingenuity Or Foolishness by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
We come to this world together and we leave together!!
Re: See What This Half Unclad Boys Are Doing. Ingenuity Or Foolishness by Dandsome: 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ighoga898:
Nigeria is a place where seeing Police men makes us nervous rather dan feeling safe. Everything dat is run by the Govt look very bad except Govt jobs. Where nothing shock us, even if u put ur hand in an electric you still won't get shock cos there's no power.

I remember one pic that was reigning then of one goat that went to sit on transformer. People were saying the same thing about the goat not dying cos no hope of light. Many months later, it's still the same thing.

Farano and rocktation una still get that pic anywhere in your archives? grin

(1) (Reply)

Ready To Meet And Settle Down With The Woman Of Your Dreams? / Love it or hate it... / I Am In Love With Optional1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.