Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

What is the craziest thing you've ever caught someone or been caught doing ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What is the craziest thing you've ever caught someone or been caught doing ? (2024 Views)

What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Caught A Girl Do / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is the craziest thing you've ever caught someone or been caught doing ? by ANIEXTY(m): 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ok mine, i caught my landlord's son (about 7 to 8 years of age) with a bottle water container filled with sand, so he was just playing around with their dog and i was watching from a distance (cause i love watching dogs play) so the next thing he started looking around to check if anybody was watching him, but he never checked the direction i was so he didn't see me, the next thing he opened wide their dog's mouth and took the sand in the bottle to empty into the dogs mouth..... i immediatle shouted his name from where i was, you need to see how shocked the boy was that the bottle even fell out of his hands to the ground, after that he ran inside....... I never told his parent because if i did, lol... them for kill am , and nobody knew about these except me and the boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What is the craziest thing you've ever caught someone or been caught doing ? by Emenandez4lyf(m): 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
Tell me urs first

1 Like

Re: What is the craziest thing you've ever caught someone or been caught doing ? by walexzee11(m): 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
Dad caught me jerkin-off... I was so embrassed cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What is the craziest thing you've ever caught someone or been caught doing ? by knight05(m): 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: What is the craziest thing you've ever caught someone or been caught doing ? by Emenandez4lyf(m): 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
I bought a fez cap and forgot to remove the label. I worn it to a junction and guys were staring at me. When i reach my house and remove d cap, i nearly fainted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What is the craziest thing you've ever caught someone or been caught doing ? by Seeker17(m): 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
Dozing off in class i think.
bt dat was then, i have long overcome it
Re: What is the craziest thing you've ever caught someone or been caught doing ? by ANIEXTY(m): 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
walexzee11:
so what did dad do ?
Re: What is the craziest thing you've ever caught someone or been caught doing ? by luckyz4rea(m): 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
ANIEXTY:
Ok mine, i caught my landlord's son (about 7 to 8 years of age) with a bottle water container filled with sand, so he was just playing around with their dog and i was watching from a distance (cause i love watching dogs play) so the next thing he started looking around to check if anybody was watching him, but he never checked the direction i was so he didn't see me, the next thing he opened wide their dog's mouth and took the sand in the bottle to empty into the dogs mouth..... i immediatle shouted his name from where i was, you need to see how shocked the boy was that the bottle even fell out of his hands to the ground, after that he ran inside....... I never told his parent because if i did, lol... them for kill am , and nobody knew about these except me and the boy

How could you have said nobody knew except you and the boy?

Where is the place of our Creator - God with supreme authority over everything?

HE knew first the boy would do it long before you saw the boy!

1 Like

Re: What is the craziest thing you've ever caught someone or been caught doing ? by ANIEXTY(m): 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
Emenandez4lyf:
I bought a fez cap and forgot to remove the label. I worn it to a junction and guys were staring at me. When i reach my house and remove d cap, i nearly fainted.
lol.... my guy i feel pain, something similar happened to me some time ago........I was going to church and was already late, so i wore my clothes and tookoff (na trek i trek oo) on reaching the church, na so person tell me say my zip dey open, and na even girl tell me !
i was like...

2 Shares

Re: What is the craziest thing you've ever caught someone or been caught doing ? by iluvdonjazzy: 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
walexzee11:
jerkin off, as in?
Re: What is the craziest thing you've ever caught someone or been caught doing ? by ANIEXTY(m): 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
luckyz4rea:

How could you have said nobody knew except you and the boy?

Where is the place of our Creator - God with supreme authority over everything?

HE knew first the boy would do it long before you saw the boy!
Yea Sure !

1 Like

Re: What is the craziest thing you've ever caught someone or been caught doing ? by Nomfanelo99(f): 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
guy and chick having sex in a club .
Re: What is the craziest thing you've ever caught someone or been caught doing ? by Lionessza(f): 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
I once came back early from school and I found the door closed but unlocked, so I opened and I was immediately met by my then roommate on all fours with her BF behind her thrusting like a dog , both totally naked . I was so shocked I froze didn't know what to do with myself, I finally reversed and closed the door coz I could see the guy wasn't going to stop grin.

3 Likes

Re: What is the craziest thing you've ever caught someone or been caught doing ? by RAFIC(m): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
Found two little kids (the oldest should not have been older than 6) playing with their sex organs. What's worse is that they were siblings (brother and sister); the boy was older. They were living in a one bedroom flat at the time so I assumed they watched their parents while they had sex and simply practiced what they saw.

Parents please beware!!!
Re: What is the craziest thing you've ever caught someone or been caught doing ? by cerowo(f): 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
Jst 2 read comments
Re: What is the craziest thing you've ever caught someone or been caught doing ? by ANIEXTY(m): 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
cerowo:
Jst 2 read comments
fine girl, relax let me get you akara and bread !
Re: What is the craziest thing you've ever caught someone or been caught doing ? by cerowo(f): 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
ANIEXTY:
fine girl, relax let me get you akara and bread !
Fyn boi
am waiting 4 it
Re: What is the craziest thing you've ever caught someone or been caught doing ? by Majesticniyi(m): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
cerowo:
Jst 2 read comments

Just to sit beside you and read them tootoo grin
Re: What is the craziest thing you've ever caught someone or been caught doing ? by cerowo(f): 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
Majesticniyi:

Just to sit beside you and read them tootoo grin
U are highly welcome
Re: What is the craziest thing you've ever caught someone or been caught doing ? by NairalandCS(m): 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
I walked in on a friend masturbating, omo the guy no send o. He just continued.

I was like: Guy wetin be this na ?

And the guy was like: Like say you no dey do am, abeg siddon wait for me, I don almost finish.

At that moment, I didn't know wether to beat him, join him or get the hell out of there.

I sha went outside and waited till he was done then we left.

One of the wierdest moment of my life.

1 Like

Re: What is the craziest thing you've ever caught someone or been caught doing ? by jashar(f): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
been...
Re: What is the craziest thing you've ever caught someone or been caught doing ? by ashjay001(m): 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
cerowo:
Jst 2 read comments

Wehdon!

U get ds fine gurl stuff a lot ba? And u're nice abt it. This is d 2nd thread a guy is saying dat to u.

U fine sha grin

Well, I'm one of those who luvs a dare. In my teens, a lot of pple walked in on me, 'doing d do'! Both parents, siblings, friends, neighbours!? We ran an open house, and boys' room was always up to no good! grin
Re: What is the craziest thing you've ever caught someone or been caught doing ? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
watching Spartacus for the first time... dad came in, open the fridge, took a can of beer, sat close and was watching, mum also joined* and then the next scene on TV that came up was two perfectly uncovered pink humans, close in proximity & breathing upon each others neck going back and forth with reckless abandon* l was confused @ first and then l thought l heard my phone ring, l ran out and neva returned back to the living room

1 Like

Re: What is the craziest thing you've ever caught someone or been caught doing ? by cerowo(f): 6:36am On Jun 03, 2017
ashjay001:

Wehdon!

U get ds fine gurl stuff a lot ba? And u're nice abt it. This is d 2nd thread a guy is saying dat to u.

U fine sha grin

Well, I'm one of those who luvs a dare. In my teens, a lot of pple walked in on me, 'doing d do'! Both parents, siblings, friends, neighbours!? We ran an open house, and boys' room was always up to no good! grin
Lols ....tnks
u na champion for dat aspect na...u deserve a medal

(1) (Reply)

Guys How Did You Find Out She Lied About Being Pregnant / See 20 Romantic Words To Say To A Girl For Her To Fall In Love With You More!! / ... ..... ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.